(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Hi christine & blueroti,

We 3 having the same EDD. Congrat Christine, u r having a princess! I also missed the Oscar test. Going for Triple Test next wk. Hope to see the gender of my baby too.

Update!
Just went for gynae check up. Should be most likely a boy(AGAIN!!!) but hard to see due to umblical cord blockage
sad.gif

Baby at 16w 6d is 11.57cm long CRL and almost 200g. It is so confusing as the doctor measure a few areas like abdomen, length of femur bone and head. and all the measurements correspond to diff age for baby.

celc,

Jialat!! My EDD shift forward and now mine at 3rd april too.. How ah?? WE same EDD, same hospital and worse still same doctor!

Fen,

never see you much online liao.. So how's everything?

Hi Peggy

congrats! glad that everything's fine!

and yes, Jollysheep, juz realised i've the same EDD as you and christine! =O) but think EDD may change nearer the delivery tho. anyway, i'm supposed to go for my scan next thurs so hopefully can find out gender of my baby then!

Hi Peggy

I'm back at work today. You are right..the nurses are very nice..esp susan..the curly hair girl with spects. She keep assuring me everything will be fine and it will not be painful. Dr Ho was very nice too.. seeing him calms me down and he also asked me not to worry as it wont hurt.

Teh inserting of the needle was fast so it wasnt painful..but i think it is the drawing of the fluid which is a bit painful..but bearable. Overall I think the whole process was not very painful and it was over in less than 5mins.

Now I'm still waiting for the results.

My oscar results was 1 in 337.

Btw, did you ask abt bb's gender? The amnio test result will tell u whether u hving gal or boy..it is very accurate. Maybe you can call them and ask them abt the gender cos I was told the 3 days results will tell whether bb is normal n whether bb is boy or girl.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cmy</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Hii HC</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield0407</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geyser</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dragon Gal</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessie</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy 17</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>CelC</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Mary Yang</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ma22</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>DR AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Lee Sammi</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joeanne Shim</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Chua</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Chua</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR YG Tan</TD><TD>RAFFLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy Ng</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augelo</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainbow7</TD><TD>7-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby Love</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fong Fong</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JL (Mindy)</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy (alcin)</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jmonster</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR K.T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mum wannabe</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Page Up</TD><TD>11-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR LS Lien</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fiona</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixora15</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Yong T T</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggymum</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>J&amp;R (babygoh)</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowflakes</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Christopher</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fen</TD><TD>14-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueroti</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine (hfchia)</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR Chia</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jollysheep</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pine3</TD><TD>17-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kai Ling</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle (Twinklegal)</TD><TD>20-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lee Chee Wan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scoobydoo</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angela Lee (leslieanne)</TD><TD>26-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carousel</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ice Queen</TD><TD>29-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryteq</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cocoa</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Fong Yang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscillia Wong (pui pui)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

cmy

re: blood test

My hub did a blood test during my 1st preg. I asked the nurse whether he has to do it this time round, the nurses said cos he did it during my 1st preg, he doesnt hv to do it again this time. However, i hv to do it again this time. I will be doing it this sat. I thk this is a detailed blood test to test for hep B, HIV etc..if i remember correctly, we will hv to bring this blood test report upon admission to hospital during delivery.

Hope this info helps.

happy.gif

Hi Baby_love,

Thanks for the info. Hmm... I just did my blood test for HIV, Hep B etc on my last visit but still without my husband blood test. I remember my first pregnancy also the same. During my first birth, I only brought my blood tesr report for admission.

Any MTB also same as me?

Hi wenethena,
haha.. nv online cos play game ma.. so nv log in to msm lor..
me ok.. baby also ok.. now waiting for my next appt on 4 nov hopefully can see the sex of baby lor.. keke

hi mtbs,

i just did my blood test on the last visit (26/10) and only i had to do the test. hubby didn't. OB says results will come back in one week but will only call me if something crops up. otherwise, he will go through the results on next visit (23/11).

did the ultrasound as usual on last visit and bb was on a different side from last time but very active still. doc measured the heart rate, head circumference and thigh length but all the numbers have eluded me already and OB confirms that it will be bb gal but i'm not sure if i shd run out and buy all the pink stuff yet. i'm given the multi-vit, calcium and folic acid - same as last time.

Hi Peggy,
tat means the oscar test is only needed if the NT fails? and if OSCAR/Triple test fails, then do the amnio test?? :p or everyone has to go through these 2 tests?? hehe.. :p

Hi Jollysheep,
im not too sure leh..think its full blod count, hep b, HIV, etc..just saw on the paper there are about 6-7 tests and i was asked to draw about 4 test-tube of blood for that..ya, its done the hospital itself, but different room..

fen,
me also waiting to see bb's gender on 11nov.. hehe.. counting down.. :p remember to update us ok?? any preference, anyway?? hehe..

Hi J&amp;R

Yes, if NT fails, usually gynae will ask u to go for oscar/ triple test. If results of oscar / triple test shows that u r at a higher risk, gynae will suggest that u go for amnio test if u wanna be sure of the results.

If NT is ok, dun hv to go for oscar or amnio tests.

J&amp;R

I think u didnt hv to do oscar test because NT is ok, so gynae ask u to do triple test instead. Triple test only involves blood test and is much cheaper than oscar test. Oscar test involves blood test + detailed ultra sound scan of bb. Cos your NT is ok, so u need not go for oscar test as oscar includes a detailed ultra sound scan. Therefore,gynae just send u for triple test.

wenthena,
last time i visited dr chew, he pushed forward my edd from 3 apr to 30 mar!! he said baby is big so may deliver earlier. but that was more than 4 weeks ago and only seeing him again in 2 weeks time. best part, cannot tell gender yet then cos baby is very naughty, dont let us see.. still got another 2 weeks to go before seeing him. cnt wait!!!

Thanks Blueroti!

Hi Babylove,

Oh I didnt know cos the nurse didnt mention and I also too anxious to know the result and therefore didnt ask anything much. Ok, will call Shufen to ask. Think you would get your result latest by tomorrow. Update me k. Best of luck!!

Dr Ho didn't ask my hubby to do any blood test. But I did the blood test when I 1st went to the clinic. Is this a must for husband to do it? Reason?

J&amp;R,
Ya...think Babylove is right. Oscar is expensive ard 300+ slightly less than 400 bucks. Only failure of NT will need to do Oscar.
But when you doing your triple test?

Not too sure what is triple test. What test they doing? and isn't the Oscar test consist of this triple test?

Hi Jollysheep,

NT scan is ok mean your baby does not has thick NT. Thick NT can means baby has high risk of having DS and this worry all mummies.

hi baby_love,
thanks.. understand liao.. hheehe.. :p

Hi Jollysheep,
no leh..me just going 16weeks only..dun think its the detailed scan you mentioned leh..

Hi Peggy,
actually im not sure that one is called NT test but the doctor measure the layer behind the baby's head lor.. and i saw in the picture its called NT and the doctor say its ok..so i assume that is NT test? pls advice me if im wrong.. in the receipt, it actually mentioned something called Nuchal Fold.. not sure if its also known as the NT test.. hehe.. i also dunno why the doctor need to do hubby's blood test.. is this yr 1st baby? saw in the thread that sometimes the hubby did the test during the 1st baby, then 2nd baby no need to do liao.. not sure.. need to ask the mummies experts out there.. hehe.. :p

the triple test i read on the internet its including alpha-fetoprotein and two other blood tests, which screens for the possibility of Down syndrome, a serious congenital defect. This test also checks for open neural tube defects and trisomy. very chiam.. duno whats that though.. :p

mummies,
pls advice if im wrong. thanks..

Hi celc,
usually when bb dun let you c, it might be a gal.. shy ma.. hehe.. :p keep your fingers cross.
happy.gif

I went to materity wear shop wanting to buy some clothing for myself...I encountered shop assistance asking these qns (I'm wearing the materity pant anymore)

Questions i.e. who are you buying for..your frenz and are you buying for yourself? you dun look like you are pregnant.

My tummy is do look a bit smaller than those of the same period, my colleagues told me I look like just in my 1st trimester 2-3 mth pregnacy. I'm in my 17th week coming 18. 1st bb.

Any mummies like me??? Wonder is it my bb is too small?

Hi J&amp;R,

Yup. NT scan is the one u mentioned. My hubby just told me he also did the blood test on the 1st visit (but dunno for what). I blur liao...very forgetful nowadays. heehee

Now then I realised you are with Dr Ho too. heehee

hi mummies,

didnt manage to log in for few days. the thread moved so fast.

am bought a newborn start kit from pigeon &amp; happened to find the Pigeon's website about its products &amp; think it's useful. enjoy reading. http://www.pigeon.com.sg/

btw, have the 1st time mummies start to buy BB stuff already? Am so excited to see BB stuff BUT I only bought the milk bottles. hmm, maybe coming to Dec then start to search for Sterilizer... already found a sponsor for baby stroller... kekekeke

oh yeah, mummies, saw a great deals from Robinson last Friday that a bundle of Pigeon products e.g. Pigeon Rapid Steam Steriliser, with Baby Food Warmer and a Newborn Starter Kit (2 bottles, brush, milk powder holder) at Robinson @ $129/-. think the stock is running fast cos tat day not much stocks at display area. well, i didnt buy cos my hb said buy so early wat if the things spoilt and cant be exchanged. so i stopped my shopping urge loh.

Hi Peggy17,
me opposite as you man..i told ppl im 16 weeks, they were like: "huh? are you sure?" cos they say i look like more than 4 months.. :p maybe because i dun have ms, thus all goes in, nv comes out.. hehe.. :p oh, nvmd la... me also become blurer when im pregnant..hahah!! :p

Hi jmonster,
i havent start to buy yet.. none at all.. :p no urge yet leh.. scare i start, cant stop leh.. hehe.. :p

Hi peggy17,

Went for NT and OSCAR test today, bb's NT is normal measuring at 1.8mm. Mow waiting for te blood test result. U dun worry too much about tummy size cos had a fren whose tummy was so small dat she can wear her normal wear till 7th mths. But bb was born 3.2kg.
happy.gif

Hi Peggy17,

I think I am almost same as you. Most of the people who know that I am pregnant told me I dun look pregnant at all. I am now in my 15 weeks and I only have a small tummy. Worse, everyday I weigh myself and I still haven't put on any weight yet. Weight still the same before I got pregnant. I think I am a bit abnormal because it seems so easy for all the pregnant women to put on weight.

Hi J&amp;R,
I'm sorry, can't rem how much does the FBC test cost.. my fren ever took her hb's test report fr GP to the gynae's nurses.. so u juz do that then..

Hi Peggy17,
my tummy is also small.. i'm getting worried abt bb's growth too.. guess it's normal to feel this way.. won't b seeing gynae this soon, but i hv chked with her, she said it's fine.. i hv a fren who's is abt 6 mth preggie but her tummy is also small.. guess we dun worry too much.. eat healthily meanwhile..

hi violetmum,

don't worry abt weight gain. it is usually slow until we reaches late 2nd trimester and early 3rd trimester when the baby grow really fast.

had my triple blood test last week. Got a scare by my gynae a couple of days ago when he called me personally. I was thinking abt the worst but later he assured me the baby is ok, however my blood sugar level was on the high side.
Hiya! Got to control my diet from now onward.

Hi mommies

The clinic just called. My results ok! So happy!

Thanks everyone for your prayers and concern!

Btw, I'm having another gal!..

:p

Hi Jmonster,
Would like to start buying but dunno what to buy as 1st time mummy.

J&amp;R,
Wow...ya maybe no MS is so much different. Me 1st 3mths, eat and vomit is a norm. No gain weight at all.

Mykono,
CONGRATS! Can enjoy ur pregnancy now!

Violetmum,
Ya...till now some of my colleagues still dunno cos I dun need to wear materity top. Very funny wearing those tops as the tummy is so small.

for 1st pregnancies, tummies are usually smaller than women with 2nd pregnancy, cos the uterus has not bn stretched b4. when i was having my 1st i was also v worried. consulted the dr and that's wat she told me. my 1st bb was born 3.46kg which is qt big. so no worries, small tummy can still have big bb.

now in my 2nd preg my tummy IS really bigger. also attributed to the lack of exercise.

Peggy

Thanks! Yes, call them.. hehee This is your 2nd preg? or 1st?

caicai

Thanks! I worry for so long.. now I can finally relax!

happy.gif

Babylove,

Just called them. They said they may have forgotten to let me know.

Heehee I'm also expecting a gal!!! Yup, my 1st preg so still dunno what to expect having a gal.

So happy for U!

Peggy

I feel, for 1st bb..girl is gd.. next time can take care of her siblings.

Girls are more fun also.. can dress them up!!

Congrats!

boy or gal not impt , as long as healthy and cute :D
by the way, piggy yr seems to be a good yr , alot of ppl were rushing to conceive a piggy

Aiyo! My colleague tease me saying gd next time sure have supper every now and then liao. The boyfriends will buy supper home when he visit u. haha! If boy will only buy supper for his gf's parent! Then u have to buy yourself.

True...so long bb is healthy. Boy or girl is fine.

Dunno leh, I actually prefer dragon/rabbit/horse etc but due to my age, yr of pig is fine.

peggy17,

Thx...hopefully the OSCAR test is ok. Congrats t u too for having a little sweetie pie! U better enjoy the life of a queen now k!
happy.gif

baby love,

Congrats! So happy to read about the good news! Enjoy and relax now k!
happy.gif

hi ladies,
congrats to those who hv successful test and those who hv known their bb gender... can start thinking of names liao...

yah i agree wif valc, 2nd pregnancy shows up MUCH faster... for my 1st child, i din show until 5/6 mths... but my bb weighed 3.29kg at birth... so ladies dun fret over your tummy size yet... when u really balloon, then u'll complain oso... kekekeke...

peggy,
for those born in the year of dragons will know that its quite tough loh... cos usually tt's the bb boom yr... then go sch oso must fight wif pple, must get good results so that can go better schs... everything must be better than the rest... quite stressful leh... tt's y i scare to hv bb during bb boom years... but sometimes things are beyond our control lah... kekeke

I heard people born in yr of pig are very happy fo lucky people &amp; will be very propserous? That is why many people like to hv bb in yr of pig..hee

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cmy</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Hii HC</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield0407</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geyser</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dragon Gal</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessie</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy 17</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>CelC</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Mary Yang</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ma22</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>DR AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Lee Sammi</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joeanne Shim</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Chua</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Chua</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR YG Tan</TD><TD>RAFFLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy Ng</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augelo</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainbow7</TD><TD>7-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby Love</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fong Fong</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JL (Mindy)</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy (alcin)</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jmonster</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR K.T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mum wannabe</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Page Up</TD><TD>11-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR LS Lien</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fiona</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixora15</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Yong T T</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggymum</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>J&amp;R (babygoh)</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowflakes</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Christopher</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fen</TD><TD>14-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueroti</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine (hfchia)</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR Chia</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jollysheep</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pine3</TD><TD>17-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kai Ling</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle (Twinklegal)</TD><TD>20-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lee Chee Wan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scoobydoo</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angela Lee (leslieanne)</TD><TD>26-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carousel</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ice Queen</TD><TD>29-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryteq</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cocoa</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Fong Yang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscillia Wong (pui pui)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi baby_love and peggy17,
congrats!! gals are good!! ya, can dress them up.. hehe..
happy.gif

maybe me lack of excercise thus tummy big also.. sigh...btw what exercise do you all usually do huh??

Hi peggy,
me also same as you.. like little dragon/rabbit/ horse..snake also ok though.. but it will need around at least 4 years more..by then will be high-age pregnant lady.. dunno ok or not man.. :p

ya, alot of my friends also say piggy year is a good years.. congrats all the MTBs who are having babies in piggy year.. hehe.. :p

CelC,

I also keep moving up everytime I see him.. Until i dun bother to update my EDD. this your number what bb? My 1st i gave birth at week 37.. If happen with my 2nd then March will be for me too. scarly i see you at the hospital... hehehe

Fen,

Nov 4 is very soon leh.. My next appt is nov 27!!! Actually bb old enough to see the gender liao but prob is bb 'kiap' the umbilical cord between the legs so not clear lor.. but i think a boy lor.

Mummies with small tummies,

dun worry too much lah.. I also got very small tummy for my 1st preg. 7 mths then show.. but when it show, like growing overnight.. suddenly bigger everytime i wake up in the morning. scary.. as long as gynae say the bb is ine then is fine lor.

Snowflakes,

Not sure if it's too late to reply. Anyway, amniocentesis is optional. The best time for the procedure is abt 15 to 17 wks gestation &amp; it's recommended for :-

1) Women who are 35 yrs o older at the time of delivery, the risk of trisomy is 1 in 180, compared to one in several thousand women in their teens and twenties. For women older than 45, the risk is 1 in 20.

2) If you have a family history of a previous abnormal pregnancy.

3) If ur blood test shows that u r at high risk of chromosomal anomaly.

4) If there r ultrasound markers of chromosomal abnormalities on the detailed ultrasound assessment of the fetal anatomy (such as thickened nuchal skinfold, short bones, dilated kidneys o cardiac defects).

I opt for amnio straight away since I falls under cat 1. No pt wasting time &amp; $ on NT, Oscar, Triple test etc liao mah :p

Don't worry, ur gynae will sure recommend if u really need to take this test.

Peggy17 &amp; Baby Love,

Congrats on having princess !

hi peggy,
few page earlier (recently) an Apr thread mum (cant remember who) posted a purchase list here..

you can refer to that. try to find the doc and attached here again

btw, my SIL said we dun hv to buy the stroller so early, so i guess u still can take time to do some market research on the stroller.

then my SIL also told me what to buy &amp; also this list serves as a checklist of wat to bring if bringing bb for outing:

- flask/milk powder container/bottle for cool water/bottle warmer

- diapers/clothes/towels/handkerchiefs (bring extra in case BB 'vomit' milk)

- milk bottles (bring extra as well in case u cant find toilet to wash &amp; bb is hungry)

- Ru Yi oil/powder/anti-nappy rash cream

- wet &amp; dry tissues

- shower gel/shampoo (for newborn, no need),etc [travel packed, can use it if u go somebody house]

- pacifier/small pillows

Back