(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

mickey,
I have the same thoughts as you. It's cos we aren't putting in so much trust and expectation in the 1st placee, therefore we don't have that strong feeling. Well, at least she was good enough to let everything end on a happy note.
 


I'm very gross.. I just finished half a tub of B&J!
happy.gif
Kekekeke...

Autum: Yah, for confinement use. Cannot lah. I got to treat this as my last confinement, so must do it better than last time. Will try to tong and not wash my hair for 2 weeks! Yeeks!!! But the dry shampoo I used before is really good.. Just spray and spray then comb through, it makes the scalp not itchy and looks clean too! Hahaha... How deceiving..
 
Autum. yalor. true.
so be smart, pass all the stress to hb.. just stay happy. it is just temporary... for few years, right? after that, they are older liao, better.

time to go sleep. otherwise tomorrow cannot wake up liao. nite nite!!!!!
 
mickey,
B&J!! i tot no more food after 10pm......horrrrrrr...

swmom,
try this book: Feed Your Child Right. can get from popular. lots of recipe ideas for tots and written in local context.
 
QQ,
you are using the ikea high chair, right? We bring them into the toilet and wash together if it gets really dirty.
It's not so much about self feeding. I let them self feed cos they'll eat more this way. The most important thing is eat. :p
 
Autum,
the dry shampoo is really good leh. And it smells nice too. I used it for the 1st 2 weeks when people came over to visit us. hehe.
 
Irin: I have the opp problem as you. Anna eats too much. Whenever she sees anyone eating, she'll want to eat. What's more, she'll go to the kitchen and point to the loaf of bread, asking to be given some! And my MIL hor, she always says anna must be hungry when she points to the bread, and will always give her some snacks! I don't want her to grow up like shen dian xia!
 
bbmouse, irin,
go where to buy dry shampoo? what brand?

EJ is opposite.. now always refuse to eat. I resort to feeding him all kinds of nonsense and somtimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. He always refuse to eat home-cook food.. and now i feed him outside food.. but sometimes still reject.. i think he has lost weight these few days.
 
pinkpink/Michelle,
we wore the ON rompers just now liao. Everybody says Reyes' cute and mine just look normal.
sad.gif


1520463.jpg
 
Autum,
you can get from those medical hall or phamacy. I forgot the brand liao but think only 1 type. You ask the people there.
 
mickey,
it's always better to eat than not eating. RR are always eating biscuits, bread and snack too but there was a period of time when they rejected all sorts of food so I resort to let them self feed and 'play' with the food so that they'll eat more.

Autum,
I think it's a passing phase leh. RR were like that a month back too. Rejected most of the food even junk food like fries, hash brown. It's only till recently their appetite are normal again. Not sure whether is it cos of teething cos I just realised their vampire teeth were cutting.
 
irin,
i let K wear yesterday the romper, think a bit too big for her. coz the strap kept falling 1 side.
sad.gif

mine i havent wear yet !
 
alamak..everyone sleep liao after i finish archives.. =\

autum: think ej's appetite will improve tremendously after this bout of roseola. seth oso din eat for a week then.. and after he recovered! wow! he can finish all his food and still snack on cheerios at the same time!

irin: hee... y is ur face cut off?! eh..u had to have 2 straps to monitor heartbeat?! 1 strap already cannot tahan liao.. 2? :S seth kept moving and the strap keep losing contact.. n the nurse had to keep adjusting my strap.. so irritating!! but my hb super gao xiao.. he so proud of the 'father' tag he had to wear in the suite.. kept walking in and out to 'flash' it. heh!

mickey: my family has 2 maids at the moment. the first time we had a second maid, the new maid was much younger than the older one. this older one has been with us for 16 yrs so she behaves like 'housekeeper'. then the new maid young and rebellious. things like if we tell her 1 and old maid says 2 she will talk back and do 1. which is not wrong ma..cos we r employers ma. but end up old maid hated her and 'collaborated' w my ah ma to bully her. the new maid was really smart and hardworking. and she cooks really well too. but after a while she really buay tahan cos there was no communication between them. things the old maid supposed to teach,she neva.. then cause her to make mistakes. so she chose to leave. the second new maid we had is more submissive. everything oso obey her and show her more respect. so now they get along ok. u see.. 2 scenarios for u. i feel not easy to have 2 la. they too good, u fear they do bad things. too bad u gotta be middleman and add to ur headache. and if 1 takes care of each child, then if they fight they make the kids not talk or respect their siblings how?
 
omg... is there prob with forum? y so lag...


don noe wads wrong with bel... keep crying when i walk away... but she is sleeping lei.. how she noe i walk away huh... nvm, she is super sticky this few days... and also keep crying for no reason... also starting to have food strike... i think she starting a war with mi liao...
sad.gif


irin,
how long RR reject food? bel onli drink and eat fruits... wonder if she can slim down during this food strike... lol... i seldom have feeding prob with her... onli now quite jia lat... i don noe how to handle liao...should i just let her be?

mi go stick to her on her bed liao... she is one cry and sticky baby now... haiz... and this mei mei keep kicking mi non stop... both of them will drive mi crazy next time... haiz...

nite nite... catch up again tml.. byebye...
 
joelle,
so that time when Seth had his high-fever, it was also roseola?

i m going to bed liao. will read your reply tomorrow. good nite.
 
autum: yup! i suspected so too cos after the fever, he had very jialat rash all over his body which went away in abt 2 days. good night! =)
 
Morning!!!

yvonne,
it was only for a month+ only. They didn't lose much weight though cos still eating snack, biscuits and bread. I gave them more milk instead lor.

Joelle,
ya, 2 straps for them, 1 each.
happy.gif
Mine no space for them to move about so no need for them to re-adjust the straps and it just got very very itchy. Now you all keep reminding me of the itch, cannot stand it ... aiyoh ....

Michelle,
Reyes' also too big, my maid says she'll sew the straps shorter. Don't know how she's going to do it. But ok lah, can wear longer. haha! :p
 
Morning mummies!!

Eh... the photos i took, i will upload at our blog page later. Lidat can see and download.
happy.gif


Irin,
Must say 2R are veri guai. Definitely not double trouble. :p

KKmum,
Ur ah boy super active!! Next time if go playground or play ball, must be keiren to come along.
happy.gif

Btw, ur hb chinese?? K look abit the ang moh...

Dreamz,
Ur gal reallie is a happy bb. Much like belbel. Keep smiling.
happy.gif


Michelle,
U tar bao my kueh balu home huh?? Got eat ant?? Dun throw lei~~ :p

Yvonne,
Ur bf veri chio lei... I keep bioing her bod. Slim~~ *Envy*

Peiling,
YY is a sweet kid. When he smile, can meltz..
 
Hello mummies,
Zoo look like all kids have fun…hmmm thinking of organized one in July after I quit...any mummy interested?

ya I'm very happy, sat first time I strick 4D, not big amount, only 100+ but still very happy... I hardly buy 4D but I dream about this no so I have been buying on off pass few week, sat lunckily mum ask me to help her to buy 4D so I buy also too lor.. then strick...
 
bbmouse,
did you tell ur gynae abt your itch? I had it in the initial stage of pregnancy and gynae prescribed me some cream then it's ok liao...
 
Morning Mummies...how's your wkends?

Irin, u r early again..RR woke u up?

swmon, WELCOME!!
kao_happy.gif

This thread travels real fast...sometimes u will read till hei hei chuan!!

pink, marissa really v "wu sim"...mailed Leia's clothes all the way fr BKK. So u not gg to bring Leia there to visit her?


Wkends were fun and tiring. Sat i brought ah bian to office then hb came and fetched us to jpt for lunch. haha...somehow, i lured hb to toys r us and made him spend $$. He was still reluctant to let me buy the kitchen set for ah bian. But eventually he allowed me to get a shopping cart. Ah bian was so busy pushing the cart around in the hse that he simply boh chap us!!
happy.gif



Oh yes, mummies...im v happie, cos ah bian managed to say "TOMATO" when he picked up the toy from the shopping cart. Only said once then boh liao...but we realli heard it!!
 
autum,
i don't stay with ILs, we stay on our own but very near... same cluster flats in sk...
My MIL did my confinement cos my grandma passed away and my mom can't do it...then they fell in love with my baby and think she's theirs

baby was in their care after my maternity but my mom who also live in the next cluster, took care of baby on fridays and wkends when we need to go out...
 
recently my SIL gave birth and as my MIl is taking care of her confinement and baby, we shifted baby to my mom's care!! Yeah!! but quarrels started.... over child care... hubby wants his mom to look after but i of course prefer my mom... sigh... i tried to tell him his mom can't cope and he agreed to the shift, but he keeps trying and it's tiring...
 
Mummies,
Dun scold me ya, think I really think too much, Elisha loosed weight since she fall sick weeks ago, everyone said she look not so chubby but more pretty with her slimmer face but I feel very heart pain seeing the crease on her tight getting “lighter”. What happen to me lei.
 
hi bb_march..
ya man... the thread is keeping me very chuan and busy... hubby asked me on sat y i always online...:p
 
Re: Payment for AD Stampers
<table border=1><tr><td>1</TD><TD>michelle</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID on 26/6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>shannie</TD><TD>$18.60</TD><TD>PAID on 26/6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>mejo</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID on 27/6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>SQ</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID on 27/6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>bbmouse</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID on 27/6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>belle</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID on 19/6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>moon</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID via UOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>joelle</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID via UOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>huingee</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID via UOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>$27.30</TD><TD>PAID via UOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>starfruit</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID CASH </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>garfield</TD><TD>$9.30</TD><TD>PAID CASH</td></tr></table>

PENDING
<table border=1><tr><td>1</TD><TD>pinkpink</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>astro</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>irin</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>carol</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>huajing</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>angel</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>ladysol</TD><TD>$9.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>smurfy(FEB)</TD><TD>$9.30</td></tr></table>
 
hi irin,
it's Nan HA2. tks.

the banana puree you mentioned, milk is what kind of milk huh? i always have this problem when they just say milk...

sound tedious though the recipe... i think i'll spend the whole morning doing and when the shell pasta is finally done, it's cold and sylvia will rejects it...:p
 
Hi swmom! Welcome.
happy.gif


bbmarch,
I saw ur ah bien playing bubbles yday. Ur dad look like he is having as much fun as ah bien. LOL.

HJ,
WAh.... another few days and u can rest and relac liaoz.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">MUMMIES, Do I OWE anyone $$ from spree? Please PM me incase i miss out on any posting. Thank u</font>
 
Linda,
Ya another 17days but now already R&amp;R liao :p counting down
Now only waiting for boss to tell me who should I hand over to…
 
linda, haha...how come i didnt c u? Thats the motorised bubble toy i bought from toys r us too. Quite fun...even i myself oso cant stop playing wif it.
 
morning mummies... suppose to come in to chat last nite, but i KO with rae.. so unproductive.

Mickey i still owe u $$ of the OTC.. will trf tonight, sorry for the delat.

Shannie: same, i owe u $$ for the ON cami, will trf tonigh too.

BB: any idea how much a Burberry blue label cost in JP? a fren is going and i wanna tumpang her 1 lah. I want the regula checked one but in black, any idea if its still available?
 
Aiyo dun know why suddenly I got many question to ask, ok let me ask this first.
Recently I always feel tired and no mood to do anything, why ha? Sometime I wonder is it because of BF or I’m not enough nutrition (but look at my size should not be lor).
Any med/bu ping can take to improve?
 


Back
Top