(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

SQ: This is exactly the same thot I'm having now! But I think we've passed the survival stage. Every week gained means an increased % in survival.
happy.gif


Am not going to crack my brains over whrther taking her back or not. For all we know, she may say now that she'll wait for us but still go look for another job elsewhere. And if she succeeds in getting another one, then will back out on us lor..
 


autum,
don worry too much... just call ur gynea to ask... he will tell u...

QQ,
ya... but becos usually i m alone... so i m scare... now nick don let mi drive liao la... lol... he ask mi take taxi... ex nvm... safer...
sad.gif
 
mickey,irin,yvonne,
no contraction pains? *envy* my contractions started 3am in the morning and josi came out at 6pm! boo hoo..
 
mickey
ya, you must kan4 kai1 on the maid
yes, you've passed the survival stage

oh pink
thanks for the note on ON. it's ok lah, veryberry says she wants the shorts. though i've not handed to her yet. thanks for taking the trouble
happy.gif
 
yvonne, listen to nick. be good and dun carry bel too often. i rather you let her crawl to you if you need her to go over to your side.
try try, i see the frequency you carry her i also feel might be too siong for you. i carried her and tian and walked for a few steps only then i felt like my right arm almost want to break liao.

jaxe, u just in time before 10pm?? nice colour tarts.
 
yvonne,
you better tell your gynae about your pain (or mild contractions) when you go for your next checkup. when is it?

mickey,
I understand what you mean. Cos my same time preggie colleague suddenly gave birth at 27th week and I saw her "very very small" gal. I got so worried too plus the fact that twins will always come out earlier. But just didn't want to think so much about it and I strongly believe that talking to your baby helps.
happy.gif
 
yvonne,
i think i a bit siao. i purposely bought nice plates from ikea that day to take photo! all these talk of subway by you..i suddenly got craving..
 
jaxe,
i don noe wad is the real contraction pain.. i onli noe i have terrible stomach pain for the whole process... until bel is out, den i m like a dead meat... lol... nv move... dr tell mi he is going to stitch.. i tell him, do wad ever u wan.... i no energy to talk to u...
 
QQ,
what's on at 10pm?

re: EDM makeup
regarding the free sample right, are we ordering on our own or someone is ordering for everyone?
 
QQ,
oh ya, the hiao & seductive type also no no. So it's those that steal, those that ill-treat babies and those hiao hiao ones cannot cannot.
happy.gif


Mickey,
your previous maid don't look hiao, she looks the aunty type. hehe.
 
yvonne,
ur terrible stomach pain = contractions lo!! lol. it's a bit like INTENSE menses cramp. tt's how i always describe it
 
Wow, the number of post in our thread is like one whole figure more than others lor. Our posts are more than a million leh! Scary!

Jaxe,

Very professional looking! Luckily I brushed my teeth. Kekeke

Michelle,

So K is late by an entire week? Did you go through induction then?
 
huh, i just post a msg and was reading thru the rest of the post and after refresh, so many more posts?? got to brush up my speed reading.
 
jaxe, no food related stuff to be posted here after 10pm.. especially pictures.. haha!
so that we all can jian fei, and be slim and pretty.

irin, yalor. sometimes women ah... think too much and scare ourselves. i also had the same fear last time, but my gynae told me no worry cause no sign yet. etc etc. then ok lor. i still walk here walk there, (shopped a lot).
 
RE: contractions pains

Erm, I only manage to experience mild contraction pains before they push me in for emergency C-section.
 
want to say, zoo looks so nice to visit now... seems you all having lots of fun... :)

so impressed so many 2nd time mums? me mixed feelings abt having another one....
 
QQ,
lol... i was so worried u will sprain ur back... cos bel is really heavy...

irin,
2july... yes, will tell him abt this and show him my blood test report... this time i think he will freak out... cos i m a good patient when i had bel... wahahaha... veri healthy kind...

jaxe,
hee... u noe wad? this linda hor... sms mi and tell mi she had her subway... i was at QQ house... cannot have it... so today i bought a foot long... hee...
 
jaxe, in fact, my dinner was very little and miserable.
then now after 10pm liao, i cannot say the word anymore. must endure.
happy.gif

my head a bit spinning now leh, maybe tired. i should go sleep early.
weekends are more tiring.

SQ, your baby food was yummy for tian. if not, she will not want to continue eating.
but this YE really eats very little, and i da4 kai1 yan3 jie4 today.
 
QQ,
ya, shouldn't think so much, should trust gynae.
happy.gif


jaxe,
you had contractions for 15hrs?? I was in the delivery suite for 15hrs too but no contractions. Just felt itch on my tummy for 15hrs cos of the straps. :p
 
haha QQ
what da kai yan jie?
her stylo milk drinking session?
happy.gif


ya, she eats like a mouse. and i dun dare feed too much in case she pukes with the occasional cough
sad.gif
 
yvonne, if you crave for it, that means your body needs the food bah, just eat.
dun worry la, i won't sprain my back la. just trying to be careful. but really, i cannot tahan to carry her for a longer period. even if can, i cannot walk liao. can oni carry and stand still. haha!
 
oh ya QQ,
why you give tian that banana? i went back told my mum tian can really eat that big banana, and she said not supposed to give those bananas leh. must be those small ones which you used to buy
 
Hi Irin,
yup me a working mom... i probably can only meet up when my husband's working on weekend... else he can't handle the baby... ;_)

Thanks for helping, me selling at $29 per tin. Thanks.
 
irin, me too.
water bag burst liao, then more than 24 hours no contraction. until just before induction, pain come.

SQ. yalor. i cannot imagine the milk level did not drop much after she slept. cause the gravity flow will also help to push in a bit. she has the skill to stop the flow. i guess.
as long as she is growing, dun care la.
tian is opp, if she dun want milk, straightaway will stay away from the teat. we cannot cheat her one.
 
QQ, irin,
orh..okay..luckily my post at 9.56pm! actually hor, a tried and test way i found to avoid snacking is to eat a full and satisfying breakfast, esp the high in fiber kind..
 
yvonne,
ok, 2nd Jul is quite near but if you still feel any sharp pain before that day, then should go see gynae 1st.
 
RE: banana

My MIL also said babies can only eat those pang jiao, the small one that will attract flies type. Cuz the big one too liang for babies, I think.
 
Yvonne: No, not itchy down there. But my tummy is very itchy!

Irin: Yah, I think we have to lah. Cos both babies are quite young, and I have no faith the present maid can handle both and housework at the same time. As it is now, we haven't started her on cooking and she's already staying up til 9 plus at night liao..

QQ: Kekekek.. I got more support now..

Jaxe: Wow!!! You are so pro!!! I wish I stay close to your place, then can have delicious pastries to eat all the time!!!
happy.gif
I'm very impressed.. Where did you learn all these from?
 
irin,
wahaha.. yes... the strap also make my tummy veri itchy!!! don noe they got sterilise the velcro thing anot... skali got germs... -_-!!!


QQ,
ya... will break... now when i walk, i can feel my knee cap veri pain...

ai yo... sry everyone... i feel like i m complaining abt my body... i feel so granny now...
sad.gif
preggy is no fun... thou i m treated like a qween...
 
irin,
ya lo! contractions for 15 hrs! can u imagine. when i reach hospital at 6am in the morning, i was only 1 cm dilated. the midwife told me 1 cm dilation takes 1 hrs and i need to reach 10 cm. i nearly fainted.
 
Hi Yvonne,
Congrats on your pregnancy... better take care and rest well...

Here's abt me:

BD of baby: 19.03.07
Baby Gal - Sylvia
Me staying at Compassvale Dr and working at Changi Business Park
wat else??? hummm.... let me chk back
 
SQ< I can answer you.
I know the del monte banana is not very good la.
but then a bit of the banana is ok to me. cause she eats only a few bites, then i eat the rest. just to check if she is bao bao or not full. not the first time liao.
 
QQ,
water bag broke for 24hrs??!! Tian is even better than RR. :p What did they do to induce babies ah? I didn't go thru induction then straight emergency c-section liao.
 
mickey, sq, qq, yvonne,
thanks for the compliments on the food. i've been practising on my photography skills! i want to make my food blog look nice! mickey, i just follow recipe closely and keep practising. the first time i do usually not so nice, then bake more times, and learn from mistakes.
 
yvonne,
was nick inside with you? Cos I can only remember I even started crying when I was telling my HB "it's very itchy, very itchy!!" Cannot scratch somemore and I had 2 sets strapped on my tummy cos got to monitor both Reyden and Reyes. I actually asked for epidural to ease the itch instead of pain. hahaha!!!!
 
irin, cool leh.
in fact my induction started only 30 hours after that. cause i had enough water level to sustain. it was just broke, then dripping, not the serious bomb type.
induction ah! for me, drips with medicine, then force cervix to open, gynae poke the waterbag again? (or broke by itself i forgot) then wait for bb to come out. she refused to come out, 2 hours then come down. took me so long. dilated long time already then still hang up there.
 
I gave birth naturally without epidural...

contractions at first was like tightening of tummy and pressing downwards... I remember when I first arrived at hospital and nurse told me i was having contractions, I also answered "oh so that's contractions?" think i was having a lot of practiced contractions before that and thought it's managable...but as time goes, it got more regular and more painful...

I went to hospital thinking i was having water bag burst but truth is it was water bag burst and see red... so the water was pinkish... silly me was still thinking water bag water not transparent one meh??

Labour was 8 hours for me...
 
mejo/bbgal/irin,
K got too comfy until din want to come out, so i went to induce her at wk 40, day 1! hahahaha... not even by a full week.
she din even engage until wk 39. then when i went to induce her i was in labour suite for full 22+hrs.

i was om wheechair coz i slipped while getting into the car. this was on sunday lunch. i still go walk ard in JP after that. but late night i cldnt even move and inch. ended up spending the nite on the sofa !
happy.gif


QQ,
after i posted that he wants to sell his camera rite. he juz came over n showed me catalog of cameras
sad.gif
RM5999 ! FAINTZ

jaxe,
i very interested in your tart. can come over n get some for bf 2morow??? btw, i bought a keyboard protector and today a case for it. their accesories shld costs a lot!
sad.gif
 
mickey,
no worries, i recently bought a fingerfood cookbook and been testing out the recipes. one day i'll invite u all to my place for tea
happy.gif


SQ,
healthy breakfast:
wholemeal bread (white bread is actually junk bread)
wholemeal cereals
fruits especially (i take 1 apple every morning)
milk or juices, fresh is the best. (try not to drink tea/coffee, as they prevent absorption of vitamins)
cheese
and also multivitamin if you are comfortable with it
 


Jaxe: We're ordering on our own for EDM. Cos they can deliver right to our doorstep for only USD4.95! I just treat this as the cost of purchasing the sample kit lor.. But I forgot to order some sponge, but never mind lah. See how first later..
Yes, no pics of food allowed after 10pm.
happy.gif
I'm hungry. Want to have sweet stuff now.. Maybe I go eat my B&amp;J icecream..

SQ: Which one? 1st or 2nd?

Irin: Yah lah. My first maid is auntie type, not hiao! Another plus point. I think she had her fair share of fun when she was working in HK when she was younger. She got a motorbike licence when she was there!

I'm just thinking how the 2 of them will get along. Cos one is aunty, the other is really young! Maybe they will become sisters.. Kekekek...
 

Back
Top