(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

hey i found this, this is under the trofast range too.. so nice hor.
5213149.jpg

Star
So dusty!
n Nt v efficient use of space
Haha

Take pic so Mafan
Jus come my hse n c la
I also 1 go ur hse
Looks like we hv a lot o packing to do these weekends!
Haha

SQ: u are like miser..rock steady in these kind of things.. dun let asthetatic get to u .. ha.. miser always tell me.. 'not efficient'.. when i go gaga over something and want to buy it..

Astro
If I hv three Maids running around my hse cleaning up, my kids can shit on the floor for all I care

But when I m the one cleaning up, it'd btr be good

*pardon my gross words*

SQ: haha! nice one :p

actually it didn't dawn on me how much clean up.. when i see any furniture.. then one friend said of a brick wall design which i thuoght was v cool.. she said 'wah liew.. i am going to die cleaning that up...look at all those holes and small surfaces'.. then i can pulled back to reality :p

aiyo i see all the racks liao then i think my house is worst. SQ, u are the last person who had a good peep there i think. really cmi right?
haha!!!

i think i have no time to clean up this weekend, see how...

star, us ee ah, if use the drawer, quite deep right? this also means that we always get the clothes near to the door for them? otherwise v difficult right?

so next IN photos will be our kids storage. i think kaexin\s storage of clothes is the biggest. haha!! or used to be the biggest.

star, i think RR is right. i feel that u bought many things, and able to squeeze inside these small space? u sure u din forget anything that is packed elsewhere? haha!!
lets do visitsssssss.

Astro,
why you want cut hair today? Heard of people saying no cutting of hair on birthdays? Some superstitious beliefs. :p

Astro, there sre 365 days in a year, why must u cut hair on your birthday? got special meaning?
somemore it is pouring la... another day bah.

BB, ikea lunch, on!

SQ,
I don't believe lah but to make her feel less frustrated over the "cannot go out cut hair cos of rain" feeling. :p

star,

They would be in heaps of trouble if they are caught lying besides, their neighbours are all monitoring closely. But of course, if those plants blow, then that is it for them! If anything like the scale of chernobyl happened, it will be devastating. Having been the only country that experienced the nuclear holocaust, I think they are being very careful about this. I believed them in their peace declaration when they state, "No one else should ever have to suffer such horror."

YY,

I'm going 20 - 26 april.

RR: haha. i wil go and cut.. in 10 minutes time.
i very itchy feel like hightlighting my hair.. but was told by miser 'no.. unless u dye everything back to BLACK'.. :S

Astro,
haha! Why you want to highlight your hair? I got tired of the touching up, "re-highlighting" so stopped doing colours to my hair many years back le.

Anna loves the baking..
happy.gif
Ayden is... just being a boy I guess... :p

Astro: Happy Birthday.
happy.gif

Mejo: There was a second explosion.. I hope this is it.. The generators are built to withstand the quakes, but they didn t plan in the tsunamis. And the waves shut down all the cooling units and back ups, and the continuous heat generated caused the explosion.. Int experts are saying this should serve as a warning to the Asian countries which are thinking of going nuclear..

RR: Not sure. They have older kids.. Like 6 and above??

AAA, japan's crisis is really a warning to us all. A lesson ought to be learnt. Do we really want to opt for nuclear power?

SQ,
hahaha.. I am laughing at the "N ur maid Likes to clean ma".. hahah.. that seems to be a pre-requisite to have open shelves :p

U know what, before i bought this shelf (which is just last Sat), i keep their books/things in the baby cot! I used that as a "shelf".. but I sold my cot away on Sat, so that's why i went to get this shelf. And since the baby cot is so OPEN.. so getting open book-shelf is actually easier to clean.. :p

Hey mummies, aside with the sad situation in Japan.

I was really chocolates for women's soul earlier. They quoted: One who laughs is one who lasts. The mother in the story was in a swim wear shop trying on a new piece of swimsuit and realised that she had put on quite a bit after the pregnancy although the kid is already grown up. She said,' my hushand was expecting to see me in a bikini but he end up looking at a stuffed Linguini.' oh gosh isn't that funny? Quite mean though to herself!

QQ: got lah, got 3 big bags of clothes on the floor but those are clothes that she cannot wear anymore lor.. so not counted right.. these will pass on to mei mei.

Astro, i think you wanna look exceptionally good on your birthday that's why u feel like having a hair cut and have it highlighted right. Go ahead, give it a try:)

tanks juni and AA.

RR/juni: coz i feel v sian of how i looked. an di remebered the 'wow' effect when i highilghted just once.. allpositive feedback. everyone.. except miser.. i feel like. 'heck care all the conventions' today. BUT erm. cannot miser wld not be happy. hahaha

Juni: i am particurly affected by the nuclear leakage.. that cld make me less spriited as how i thought i might be today. haiz.. i cannot imagine deformation in all the unborn children and the harm done to the pple. sian..
nice self deprecating humour from that mum! i like. i wish i can be like that.. have the confidence and LET GO .. haha..

mejo: roger :p

Astro, I share your emotions too about Japan. My fear goes first and foremost to the children. I think of the history in Chernobyl. Kids down the generations are afflicted by a mistake made by ppl they did not know long before they were born. It's agonising just by the thought of it.

I hated the way I looked mths b4 too. I got up one day and started doing sth abt my face, I put on some makeup and then I went for a hair cut. I stopped wearing just bermudas and t-shirt to work. Everyone was astonished by the change but I was happy. Go for a change if it makes you happy afterall you need to look at the mirror every day at yourself.

mummies wanna spam the pic of the cake i got for Clyde for his school celebration.

too bad the kids dun like blackforest. Should just get the plain chocolate cake instead.

5213935.jpg

I got my confirmation letter today. I suspect they give me early so that I won't feel imbalance. The rest are getting their bonus letters today lor! :S

Back