(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Gosh
For the past month, YE has been asking me to ditch my birkins n fit flops for my heels when I send her to school in the am or when we r gg out

How to tell her tt it's alright to look sloppy since I m ONI gg to school? I wil certainly Nt hv e energy to doll up

But I wonder if she's Paisei to be seen w me cos I dun 扮美美

I'm keen in Genting leh ... Kent actually wanted to go for 9th Apr that weekend but he's not confident in driving up alone.

SQ,
you are so funny! haha!! I think she's just interested in the heels?

QQ,
ya, ya, I just realised your that post was for Giolyn. haha!!

RR: Nice storage.. Too bad I already have the ikea trofest or something..

Star: It shd be this way, so the kids can see the toys and help themselves.. It s meant for daily use, and not for "cold storage" in the store room..

Goldcoast: Brisbane was heavily flooded.. Gold coast is not affected by the flood, but accessibility is affected..

AAA,
yes, yes, I have the trofest something too but I think I need more storage. Maybe get another of that shelf.

RR: Yah, the Trofast is v useful.. I have 4 ler.. But I think they're still not enough.. Am looking at the giraffe set.. Cos it has a book shelf space on top.. Hmm..

AAA,
I have 2 of that Ikea's, that's why I thought it's getting endless. No matter how many we buy also won't be enough de. haha!
I was looking at those with bookshelf space on top too but then again the space looks small also. Especially so since we are into the "buying books" mode lately. :p

RR,
the book shelf looks nice. but hor, i dun like canvas de . i prefer all woods de, looks like a library.
happy.gif

SQ, i am worse la. nevermind de.

RR: True.. But we won't be able to put all the books out altogether. Only the ones they use more frequently.. I've put down my name for one first. Hehehe.. Let me think of where to put it before I confirm..

QQ: Yah, I also don't like canvas..

AAA/RR i also bought the ikea trofast storage system.. haha rae has 6 of them, 2 for her books and the rest her wardrobe, i love it, it soo sturdy and material damn good but they dun carry the pine one anymore.

AAA: canvas gathers dust very easily leh.

Starfruit,
trofast how to put books? I've never thought of using as wardrobe, good idea. I only use to dump their toys.

Star: How to use the trofast as a wardrobe? And how to use as a book shelf only?
The giraffe set is plastic, not canvas..

RR: My maids place the books at the top of the trofast shelves..

AAA,
haha! I cannot visualise how to use a Trofest as wardrobe or bookshelf, must ask Starfruit to show.

Mine are white in colour too but I bochap about matching colours for their room. Anyway kids' rooms are supposed to be colourful. :p

SQ,
hahaha!! I'm like that too.
But their "junk" in my living room is getting unsightly so I thought should expand liao. :p

RR: Aiyo i think i have more than 6 unites of it!!!look at this picture, they have a few series under the Trofest range, i think u all never study the catelogue properly lah..haha, they have the toys storage as well as the cabinet range

5212728.jpg

U see the ones with the red and blue doors, i have 6 units of them, 2 currently used for her books (cos got door can close, won;t get so much dust) and 4 for her wardrobe inclusive of hanging unit and sheleves to put clothes/towels and her bedsheet.. (currently bursting already) and i had actually wanted her to share with mei mei but now a bit tuff.

For the reg trofest storage (the one with the big bins type), i have like 4 tall sheleves for her toys, in my living room.. aiyo, i really have a lot. but i like cos damn sturdy and its one of the best material from ikea's range of furnitures.

SQ,
salah, I think it was $100+, hahaha!!

Starfruit,
oh, I didn't know they have for books and wardrobe storage de. So suaku. :p
I only have the basic sets with bins.

Rr
I must self invite to ur hse to see how u store so many thgs
U know this 2 weeks YE has been telling us that 'so-and-so are twins'!!!
Think she is intrigued by the concept o twins aft seeing Rr

SQ: the trofest wardrobe series i smore expensive, but its solid pine wood (the wood one) so i feel quite worth it cos its very sturdy and damn lasting. i dun like the Billy range cos we have already dumped 2 of the sleves away cos it warped behind and cant handle too heavy weight load.

SQ,
come come, usually Mich will come over on Sat. Next time she comes over, we ask you along.
happy.gif

I had a hard time explaining to RR what are twins about too. :S

RR: Prob is right now, the living room is their playground! But true lah, I shouldn't bother so much abt the color combination.. Hahah..

Star: I prefer solid white to Pine. I don't like the pine color leh.. And same as RR, I've only used these as toy storage.. Haha..

AAA: i told hb if they come up with pink doors, i want to replace the doors to pink.. hahaha
is the solid white one full piece of wood as well?

I like the ikea pink bins
Oh oh... Shd I go buy some?!
*crazy*

Rr
So how did u explain?
On hindsight I think my explanation must b so weird n unclear n hilarious!
I wonder if I confused her instead o clarifying it for her

Star: No, the white ones are compressed wood, or MBF boards I think.. These are hardy for kids (and maids) to use lah.. Cos we don't have to worry abt them scratching the surfaces or such.. Plus, the low cost is an advantage.. If they spoil it, then just throw and replace..

Star!!! I just realised how you use the Trofast as book shelves! You got the wooden boards as separators right?? Ah-ha!! That's another consideration for me then.. Wahahahah!!! Billy no good har?

SQ,
ermm ... I told them they were together in my tummy, came out together so they are twins. *Ok, I know this is lame. haha!
And I told them they are "long feng tai" while G/G or B/B are "shuang bao tai". But I doubt they really understand. Wait till they are older then further elaborate bah. :p

SQ: Not really... I find them really useful.. Only prob is the children can't really see the toys without sliding out the boxes.. And if you're concern abt dust, they have lids to cover too.. But the lids aren't the tight type..

Ikea wardrobe isn't cheap after adding up those combination. I regretted getting it cos quality not as gd. The same amt I can get a ready made n with better wood lor.

i rem the other time BB ask Bian wat he wants to be rite? I post the same question to Clyde. hw want to be daddy *faint* ahahha..

lately he get very emo when we talk about death. Not sure what was the conversation hb and Clyde had and clyde said dun want hb to die. Then recently we borred a book about life cycle of frog so i mentioned that the frog will die and he said he dun want. sighh dunno how to make this death thing better.

BBmar,
ya, some older series not durable.

But this Trofast storage quite durable and sturdy. Mine still in good condition after 2 years. :p

BBmar: Yah, I agree abt Ikea's quality.. No matter which range, it is not lasting.. But I really like that they have white.. Hahah.. So I'll buy the white ones.. And true lah, we have to replace when it's spolit.. My maids are very very rough de.. :p :p

Back