(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

happy birthday YT!

aaa,
after 3 mths lor... i now haven 3 mths ma...

sq,
i have no comments la... but they don have a good system...flexi wise, ok la... anytime go eat also can... but onli 1hr...

yvonne: u sound happier
happy.gif

happy birthday YT!

SQ,QQ
Heehee hope that we can still keep in touch 30 years later then we can be travel kaki.
happy.gif

AAA,
My mum not taking care of our kids now, hence she can travel around. She will come my house once or twice a week during weekdays to see how things going. Then sometimes go my sis house. Last time she quite busy with grandchildren, now no need liao.
Hence the frequent travel.
happy.gif

They like to go neighbouring countries like china, hk, macau, thailand, indo and malaysia.
My mum very good life, housewife and now can travel here and there. Sometimes they will travel with my family or my sis family too.

AAA,
She was able to pronounce the 3 letters words that is not normal words. But she can't do for those 5 letter words. I taught her phonics using the cards i printed out from the tamarind blog. She enjoyed her class with her funny and stict teacher. He told me comics are good, asked me to get winx club comics for Esther. I did't even know there is winx club comic.

ash,
i m happy to work here... hahaha! maybe still fresh la... i may get sick of working after few mths? lol! den u may hear me complaining liao.

AAA,
I intend to let Dylan join ICR when he reach K1 bah, not so sure yet.
Might enroll him in chinese program, see how first as I haven't explore. This recently he wanted to learn piano too like Esther. He wants me to teach him but he will choose what he want me to teach and anything do. :p
Still thinking of whether want to let him join Yamaha or immediate start private lesson.

HN: Yah, your mum has a good life..
happy.gif
I think different centres/teachers have different assessments/evaluations, which can't be helped as there's always the human factor.
I want to explore other english centres too. Maybe Ayden can go to a different one..
For Dylan, he may like piano just because Esther is doing it. Why not you let him play on the keyboard at home first? Wait a while to gauge if he's really keen..

Yvonne: You sound happier working.
happy.gif

Irin, Ash,
The Power Ranger figurine I bot for EJ is his first figurine wor. He is so deprived!

Irin, so that size is the same as Reyden's? Cos EJ kept saying Reyden has the green ranger but I thought Reyden's green ranger was bigger in size. That day at The Line he brought along.

Ash, Lego is good. I like! Haha. EJ anything also like la. Buy Lego for him, he so happy! Buy Power Ranger or Ben10 he also happy. Silly boy!

AAA,
i don't have keyboard at home now only piano.
Zoophonics bt timah called me said they opening new class, asked me whether interested or not. Not sure want to send him there or not.

HN: Even better. Let him fiddle about on the piano. Hard to tell if it's a genuine interest, cos didi will almost always want to follow jiejie, right? Maybe the only to find out is to let him try out for a term..
People tend to compare ICR and zoophonics. Now I realise they're quite different.

AAA: yes i m around.. reading silently.. wat u want to know abt LW??

Happy 4th bday to YT!!!

yvonne: hellloo.. hw u coping with work n kids??

Kiddo: long time no see..

my plan for #3 gone.. mens come.. hahah..haiz.. when u want they jst don't come.. if not they come unexpectedly!

Kelly: Don't give up.. Try again next month..
Was that Ash's photo on the website? The girl looks v familiar.. Dunno where I've seen her before..
How long was she on the programme for?

AAA: haha.. very tiring to try.. haha.. ash photo where?? she ah.. for quite sometime.. should be over a year actuali... but she is in speech n drama.. very different from ICR.. LW has english enrichment lke ICR but its 2 HRS!.. and $700+.. i find too ex.. for me..

star, kelley,
both of them cry to sch lor... and keep saying don wan to go sch... don wan mi to go work... :s

autum,
we have simple cut cake celebration at inlaw house... celebrate with nick together... their birthday is just one day apart... den distribute goodies bag in sch the actual day.

AAA: haha.. for a min.. i was so excited! a term about $300+..

yvonne: even jie jie also..?? oh dear.. they nt hving fun in sch??

Autum,
ya, Reyden's figurines are bigger. He has a few smaller ones too. I also lost track of what he has cos my dad buys, my mum buys & my BIL buys. None of his power ranger toys is from me.

autum: simple pleasure is good!

kelley: i agree, the more u want, the more it doesnt happen. esp when u need specific days for specific gender

yvonne: haha.. were they on half day only last time??

ash: yeah man.. but i already got 2 gals.. can't imagine i got another gal.. hahah.. so try loh.. very tiring though..

Hello Mummies...

Wow, I was thinking that we have known one another for more than 4 years plus now or even more...when the little ones are still in our belly
happy.gif
Toast to our Friendship!!

Happy Birthday to YT!

Happy belated to our RR (Sorrie..auntie is late!)

Kelley,
Ya, don't give up and don't give yourself pressure.
happy.gif

Yvonne,
Maybe too long hours in school and wake up too early. Once they are in school they will be ok.

AAA,
I didn't compare zoophonics and ICR. Just that I put Dylan's name in their list as initially I wanted Dylan to go to zoophonics kindergarten. But they only left the afternoon session hence I don't want.
I think will let Dylan go ICR as so far we quite happy with Esther's result at ICR.

Yvonne,
Kids are like this, Esther also cry now when I go to work. She wants me to stay at home with her. But after I went off, she is ok.

hg,
wah... den this crying period will last veri long? sam keep telling me she wan to slp at home... lol! ask mi to stay at home and slp with her...

Yvonne,
I think only awhile bah, 2 mths? Not sure as Esther start this recently when she start P1. As normally we all go out together, send her to sch. She likes to go to sch. She complained very bored at home, wants me to stay with her.

kiddo: hahah.. well they are 4 and 3 soon.. so can try.. try doesn't mean get on the spot rite?? tot since got gd helper now.. beta do loh

and i almosted fainted just now.
anyway,.....
long story short say...
mil sil they all on the way, despite their sickness.
what can I say?
my day had been turned upside down by them. *angry*

QQ, oh yah hor aiyah blur liao. Balak,
" Hello Taysetsuri, how are ur boy and girl?"

Aiyoh if i were u i will ki siao. so many changes. How to handle?

Giolyn, as AAA said, dun plan them in my plan.
So I jus ignore them now,
And they come here with sickness now, affected my plan to bring ah will for jab this Saturday also. Faint.
They really think they can suka suka come, suka suka go,
Anyway dun want to say about them le.

AAA: i wanted to cos the book prices seems cheap, but not sure how much shipping will add up to. also collection fr spreeist not convenient tt time

Tay, how could I forget about u. Not only our gals are few day apart, our boys also. Only you and I delivered in SGH and ur hb caught my hb in a funnie act when our first born was born. HOW CAN I 忘了你.

AAA: wanted the book sets tt time. let me know if u organising? or mayb u can ask existing spreeist for this site abt shipping as a guage

Ash: Hahah!! I just checked out the thread.. Shipping is about $1.5 - $2 per book.. I think I'll give it a try..
What books do you get for boys to get them to read? Show me..

Back