(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

SQ: hey do u do put on eye shadow right? even though u r colour blind?

Mummies, i am looking for a part time cleaner.. any one can recommend? north/east hougang side.

sq,
she is so scare of the hairs drop from her head... lol! so i told her, "if u keep moving, all the hair will drop on ur lap! " btw, both of them sit on the toilet floor when i cut their hair... so they don move as much as compare to standing up...

yvonne, rae also damn scared when hair drop on her.. i think she also scared of these dropping hairs.. hahah i cut her in the bathtub 9her bb bathtub) lah, so cna play with play and i can rinse her at the same time. Min clean up cos after that just splash with water can already.. hahah

QQ: ya split your list into 2 lah, primary and secondary.. hehehe why u have so many things in your list.
Ya i know its norm to wake up but i dun remember suffering from insomnia leh, cant go back to sleep at all!! anyway i am used to it. remember i was waking up at least twice a day till i finall weaned rae off at 26th mths!

I took leave for 2 days next week, wanna settle rae in school again think she will cry big time on tues.. cos school holiday too long liao.

Star,
i am too ambitious mah. haha!!! and too many things to be done.
for ah will, i cannot sleep in the first 4-5 months. at night i just stare at the ceiling and toss toss toss, very cham de. then day time i feel lethargic. i sleep well only one night out of 3-4 nights. haha!! so cham.
during tian's time, i can sleep so well.
sinseh told me that i could be lacking of some nutrients, asked me to eat variety types of food, but then i kept vomiting, so how to eat well and absorb well ah?
nevermind, still able to deliver a cute ah will after so much tortures.

tian misses her school. she said she wanna go back school again. dunw ant to stay at home for so long.

QQ: alamak, then in this case, i may be lacking in some nutrients as well leh.. cos same lah, i am still puking.
I think among all my colleagues, my tummy is the smallest i am still not sure if i have put on any weight yet (compared to pre-preg weight lah)

star, so u just eat whatever u can eat bah. it is normal.. and no problem de.
happy.gif

i puke until one wk before ah willw as born, i was still puking. that time i puke every 4 days to 1 week. frequency already cut down.

helo

mummies HAPPY 2011. May 2011 be a smooth sailing year for all!

QQ
i did not bother to make any resolution le.. as long as all happy n healthy can liao.

Star

my visit to nex always last min one :p just like just now i bump into irin, michelle & edde haha!

RR
the bbt taste ok nia.. still ok la. but waiting time is a nono..

haiz just now went to a shoe shop , everything i ask the lady she will tell me NO SIZE.. i sian liao

autum u went shpg alone? i went after work lor..half day hehehe i went to try cheong sam! then the sales v sweet n nice n psycho me to buy but i never get cos i m unsure n this pete hor dun wanna come down to 'take a look' for me
sad.gif

Astro
thks for the tips! nope, i'm nt using iphone.

Yvonne, Star, QQ, SQ
i bought the hairclips fr the very BP 1st organised for this clips! i used it immed to cut Jo's fringe! vv ez. didn't even get a single hair on her! no need to clean up bcos i cut with her sitting on the newspaper!

Ash
i agree w star. it's cheaper n easier to bring ur med. sometimes u can't find a doc when u need n it's beta to bring w u, jus in case. at least the basics - paracetamol, zrytec (running nose & allergies), prospan (cough), lacetol forte (diarrhea) - these u can get fr pharmacist. u may wan to get anti-vomit fr doc, nt sure if u can get fr pharmacist. i think there is a list on our google group w all the med to bring for travel.

SQ
i hv a foolproof way for my makeup..
i sweep my brush on the colour 3x then sweep on my cheek or eyelid. then i do the same for the other side. i think this way as close as possible, u will get almost the same amt of colour on both sides. :p :p :p

Happy new yr!

Happy birthday Teng!

I just got home! Just finish bath... Going to slp now... First time stay out so late with the kids! They got so tired and hug mi like a koala bear...

nice pix QQ

u took the pics or hubby? :p
pete & i are suppose to go for the free lesson but still didnt go lol..

OOoo...so excited, just placed order for a new wall decal for my dining area. My wati PRESSURE me to buy! :p

Happy New Year mums!

We just came back from Malacca. Stayed there 2 nites.. Just us without the maids + 2 big As.. Now hubby and I needed a real break. Am so tired.. :p

QQ: Nice pics..

Oh yah.. Cherry culture and CP items are here.. Haven't unpacked CP yet.. Too tired now.. Need to rest first.. Talk later.. Tata..

AAA,
good.... we can arrange to get the items from u liao.

blur, hb took most of the pictures. i took EJ, EV and RR's pictures. i like RR's one. like mini couple. haha!

Happy 2011 to all!!

QQ, yr pics are so nice!!! i like the one with reyden feeding reyes and the one with YE smiling with tian's bei ying.. i like those candid shots
happy.gif
and tian is so tall!!!!!

SQ, YE and YH look very alike!!

Ash, hv a safe and fantastic trip!

mummies with gd confinement nannies.. my fren who is expecting twins is looking for 1 for Aug/Sept.. any rec? QQ? SQ? AAA?

wa QQ
the pictures are so nice!!!!
happy.gif

ah will is so chubby and cute
my mum commented once again that your bm so powerful until didi so pong pong

aiyo the power of a good camera.
haiz
stupid hb will never buy such good cameras

aaa
wow you drove up with the kids and hb to malacca?
what an adventure
wat did you do?

edde
my CL same as QQ's
happy.gif

Just woke up from my nap.. Still recuperating..

SQ: We didn t do much actually. Went shopping at the shopping centre next to the hotel, went swimming at the pool, eating the chicken rice ball (what a let down), ate at the hotel s famous nonya rest (even more letdown), that s abt it. The children slept at 8 plus first nite and 7 plus the second..
Hubby and I wanted to see if we could handle the children ourselves, think we failed miserably, at least I did. Sighs!!

Oh yah.. We could see fireworks from the room's balconies (there are 2!) but they (hubby included) were all sound sleeping already by then. :p

The good thing ant driving is I could bring along sooo many things, I brought my SB project along too.. Hehe..

AAA, ok. roger.
transferred liao.
one day i ask my ah lao go over and pick up.
happy.gif

hee...
who wanna tumpang? just tumpang and i will have the excuse to meet them also.
mejo has dancing lesson starting 9 jan. so can tumpang.

Edde, jay also likes the picture with tian's bei4 ying3. so u also have photographer's taste woh. haha!!
i told him he better take more nice pictures otherwise not worth the $$ spent on camera. he is working v hard to prove me wrong. haha!!

SQ, nice! actually jay was the one who shrink all the sizes cause he wanna show u the photos. he tot i already did it last week but actually i dint cause my netbook's dun work that fast.
nice hor... we should go out more. i am training my didi now, go out every weekendssss now. jiala. haha!

Oh yar, there's a second round of CP right? I placed with who ar? Forget liao.

Last night the Serangoon Swing emphasize the aging population. I think half the audience there are like ah ma and their maids. Lots of wheelchairs parked at the back. The mc tried very hard to get the crowd moving but how to, with all the ah ma and aunties, haha. Tough. I'm one of the aunties there. :p

I have pixs to share from this evening, though my camera not as good as Jay's. :p

4949350.jpg

The bicycle/scooter gang
4949351.jpg

Animal phototaking session

And this Keira is a joker. She asked to bring my dog home before she left. Then Mich just told me she brought home my dog's toy ball so that he can play with it at her house!! hahaha!!!

Back