(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

RR,
wanna tell you, i found Kiki's ball in her bag!!! when i ask her why she brot it home??? she said so that Kiki can play at my plc :S

thanks all for teng's bday wishes
happy.gif

QQ: nice photos! Jay got talent!
i like what edde likes too.. the one with YE smiling and tian back facing.. that one is nice!
happy.gif

SQ: ur girls.. when they grow up. going to break pple hearts man.. YE getting v v pretty..

brought teng to the zoo.. he rode on the pony.. had great fun..
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251487&id=690325059&l=08c2dfadbd

Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 12:16 am:   
Oh... I ve just taken a closer look at the pics now..

Autum: My Bb pic looks a bit like EV wor.. Maybe this is why we find EV and Ayden look alike, and I find my nephew looks like EJ! Haha..

SQ: YE has very nice lips! She looks like she s forever pouting! And yes, both girls still look alike.

QQ: I find ah will looks a lot like u. And he s very pong, reminds me of ayden when he s pong pong last time. This Tian really likes to pose...

Mejo, Mich,
yes! She was very serious about it. haha! I thought after taking pixs can "entertain" her abit then she won't ask to bring him home. Who knows after the pixs, she said something like "ok, Kiki, let's go home." As though the photos were taken for RR's keepsake. :S hahaha!!

AAA,
I think you missed my post. Are my items heavy? Can you mail them to me? I'll tt the postage together. Tks.

Astro, obese? oh my god, i am still trying to make him drink more so that he wont wake up in the night. this ah will v pampered de, now carried to sleep. just now i din carry him to sleep after last feed, cause i dun like the idea. but then, when my maid and jay are around, they do that so that will can sleep faster. i hope he can outgrow v soon, and jay said he is too cute and he cannot resist carrying him to sleep. alamak.

RR, kaexin,
camera quality not v important, most importantly is the camera man must be gootlat enough to take photos. right?
nice la, all of them gathered and played again today. and this keira is so cute, one day she will try to smuggle kiki back home with a big bag. haha!!

AAA, look like me?
actually i dunno la, but i think he looks like me cause his face is round, pong pong, and i am also pong pong now.
i also think ye has sexy lips too. and she is getting prettier and prettier.

SQ, oh ys, dun ask your hb to buy chim chim camera,, just date our mr jay can le. for once i find that he has interests in pictures taking, i am happie. otherwise all along i am the one snapping away (always). now atleast he takes over the job and i can kiao ka abit.
the less we know, the less we can do. right? haha!

mejo, ah will looks like tian, i also think so.
roger on the bus.

RR, if we are meeting? or kaexin has items with AAA? can route also. anyway one day i also need to pick up my tupperware from your house (excuse to go kacau u again)
hee
maybe CNY liao?

Wha the pics by jay is very nice!!!! Haha so u not angry with him for buying it liao? Hey how come never bring his cam to shoot us/ rae today har:p

Happy bday teng.
happy.gif

Belle where exactly do u stay? I think may be easier for u to pass the carrier to irin. Either i pick up there cos my mum at buangkok now or it transit to qq from irin's.

Paisay irin , can i tumpang my bjorn carrier at ur plc first?

RR: Paiseh.. I didn t miss your post. Our items are not heavy, actual wt is 5.5kg, vol wt is14.7kg! I measured the box yesterday, measurements are abt there, maybe the depth shd be shorter by 1cm. I ve sent out your mail wor, u didn t rec? Can u pm me your add? Or is it easier if I pass your stuff to pink?

RR: Is it easi

AAA,
Now that both Pink and I not working nearby, I think not easy to get from her. You pass to QQ bah since I still have her tupperwares with me. I'll arrange with her.
happy.gif

QQ,
Oh ya, I forgot all about your tupperwares. :p Ok, you help me pick up my CP, can? I see when we can do the "exchange". But cannot wait till CNY lah, I need the pants for Reyden. Hahaha!

Starfruit,
Belle is at Punggol. I'm ok with the carrier coming to me but I don't know when we'll have a next gathering wor. You don't need it soon also, right?
happy.gif

Good Sunday morning!

AAA/ Mejo
tks for the CP updates, will trf by today..oh think u send to me via post ba but hv to trouble u to go PO le.. if not u can pass to mejo n i go collect from her at AMK HUB.. Mejo convenient for u?

Star
Eh i m near punggol MRT. Is your mum near Buangkok mrt? if yes i can pass to her as long as along mrt i m fine with passing to u la

Went to look @ the kids' pictures again

Autum
EV is v sweet
I like her cheeks
So cute
EJ looked like he put on weight from the last time we saw him
Yday we went marina sq n YE remembered she saw EJ n EV ter
I wonder when she's stop mentioning
Hee

Rr
Reyes put on weight much faster than Reyden?
She is getting prettier by the day too

Kaexin
With the twins s playmates, k machiam like two siblings!
U shd consider being the twins godma n vice versa For irin if u guys hvnt already done so
happy.gif

AAA,
oh i can pick up from u, pink also can. actually both also ok.
pink's place is near my hb (work place also near).

RR, we will meet de la.
happy.gif
or u and kaexin will meet de la. haha!!! i see u all meet every week, i think hor kaexin should consider be ur neighbour la.
happy.gif

SQ, i also think EV is cute. she is very cute de, except when she cries. haha!!

Star,
i questioned him for u, why never bring camera out yesterday?
he said, if he brot camera yesterday then u wont be satisfied with your camera le. actually now i am still not v happy because the camera is so exp. but since already bought, i should just enjoy rather than complain and niam him.
just enjoy the nice photos, i think he still has a lot of room for improvement.

QQ,
Ok, can arrange to meet soon lah. :D
Oh yes, Mich is considering to move near us (or rather near Edde) soon. :p

SQ,
Hahaha!! Ya, think we see each other so often that Reyden got so comfortable with Mich and WS. He even stayed at home with WS alone to watch TV while the rest of us went NTUC last evening.

Ya, Reyes is gaining weight faster than Reyden though Reyden eats more than her. Reyden is alot more active, higher metabolism rate bah.

QQ: Ok. So I'll pass to Pink..

RR: Ok.. Will pass to Pink, and onto QQ.

Pink: QQ and Pax will both tumpang you. You will end up having QQ (and along with her, SQ, Mejo, RR's stuff) and Pax items. You have almost the whole loot. I'll place the indiv packs in the box to pass to you then..
happy.gif

QQ: Yours and SQ's CC items are inside the pack of clothings.

SQ: Your CC items are inside QQ's pack.

Belle: Not an issue for mail. I normally wrap the items and pass to my hubby to bring to the PO in his office building..
happy.gif

Or I'll wait for Mejo's update.. If I don't get updates by the time Pink is over here this evening, then I'll go via post ok?

QQ: You tell Jay to build up a portfolio. THen he can post a business thread on the forum to get mummies to sign up for photo taking session.. Can do part time and earn money leh.. Good idea?

RR
Mich is moving to PG?
happy.gif

AAA
yes pls.. i will wait for your update before i trf over w the postage ok? Tks!

QQ
nvm la buy cam liao must play. For me i bot the cam to take kids pics cos they move too fast!

belle, AAA,

No problem. I do pass by AMK Hub in the mornings and sometimes in the evenings. Can pass to QQ and then to me.

Mejo
Tks! i will most prob collect from u on wkday evening IF u pass by amk hub ok? U can buzz me on my phone ..office nearby at tpy tks!

Belle, Mejo: Got it.. Thanks..

Belle: He looks like Chloe!!! So cute..
happy.gif
Makes me feel like having a baby again..
But I think I'm not suited to be a mum.. I still wonder that I have 3 kids.. I believe if there is a qualification test to sit before one can be a mother, I'll surely fail.. :p

AAA,
hmm, i think some people will look like others.. u know I have this funny theory.. that there are many "types" of faces.. and some of us belong to the same "type" so we will end up looking alike. kekeke..

AAA, oh i transferred more right?
i checked, the amount was 66.09 + 39.17

total bill should be 63 .38 + 39.17. one of the items i transferred wrongly cause my hotmail cannot see the table correctly. lop sided. haha!!!
nevermnindl, just a bit.

AAA
thks! pls chk trf.

To Account POSB Savings
150-28053-2 babygirl
Amount S$98.22
Transaction Reference 6424588717

QQ
pls compliment Jay for me. vv well taken shots!

RR/Belle, thks

Belle, diff for my mum to meet u cos she dun go to the mrt. Well if u do meet irin, pls pass to her side if not i will try n swing by to your side to pick up when i go meet my mum hopefully these few weeks.

QQ: haha thks for asking jay for me, tell him tat we need to share photography tips mah. Hehe i brought my cam out to shoot rae at the water play area at nex wha i really like the image quality leh. Damn satisfied with my camera.

RR/ kaexin: hey rr u went to the water play area there yet? Its quite fun lets arrange a play date there next time. Finally a place for us n.easterner to hang out. N kaexin great if move near here we can meet too!

SQ,
YE and meimei have the same eyes. Very nice.

QQ,
Ah boy so cute and clubby.
happy.gif

Yes, tell Jay the photos are nice. Very well taken.

Belle,
Wow, Ethan's eyes so big and round. Very handsome.

AAA,
Not bad, 2 of you can manage 2 kids yourself and self drive to Malacca.
You go ask Anna are you a good mummy. She sure will say yes, so dun think you fail as a mum.
Time flies, so fast you are a mother of 3.

Starfruit,
I went to check out this morning, not very big area compared to Sembawang and IMM but still quite ok. There's also a dog play area beside the waterplay and a dog cafe at the same level. Cool ...
happy.gif

AAA
i dun think u r a bad mommy. dun compare urself w other mommies. i agree w HN, i'm sure Anna will say u r a gd mommy
happy.gif

I read sth along this line before:

U may wonder if you are a good mum
To your child, you are a great mother and perfect mum
Cos you are the only mum he/she knows

How true!
happy.gif

Aaa
U r v bold
If I m Nt sure whether I can manage my kids
I wil Nvr dare step out of e house
Jus stay at home n trial
I will Nvr even dare bring tem overseas
For this I kow tow to you

HN, Pax, SQ: Thanks for consoling me.
happy.gif
Most times I manage, but I doubt and question myself all the time.. I find myself falling short of my own expectation each time. Have I asked Anna if I'm a good mum? Sure I have. Many times in fact. Til I tell myself it's neither healthy or sensible to ask anymore. Yet, in my desperation for some affirmation, I still ask.. On very bad days, I'm convinced they will become better people without any inputs from me.. Instead of adding to their lives, there are times I regret to say my bad influence may subtract from them.. Yet, I find myself repeating these same actions again and again, knowingly.. Like a moth flying towards the fire..
Do u sometimes imagine a life without kids? I do. Like some of our friends without kids, who yearn to have kids! The ironies of life.
Actually my hubby is amazing. He bathed the kids, fed them, coaxed them endlessly and played silly games with them. And while I never fail to get angry with them for misbehaving (although I know that all kids misbehave), he seemed to enjoy himself with them. So he definitely passed the test. I'm the one who flunged.. :p Help! I can't be a parent!
Maybe I'm comparing myself with him and I shouldn't? Hmm..

Star: We stayed at Hotel Equatorial. Booked the Club Room. There is a 3-seater sofa in the room which we pushed next to the bed, threw over a blanket and ayden slept there. They were both fighting to sleep there in fact. :p There're so many singaporeans there. We saw this group wearing an orange tee taking a group photo at the hotel lobby, we thot it was some class or association outing. Then on closer look, the slogan says, "This is not a class, this is a family outing!" The group was at least 30 in size! Very amazing..

SQ: We decided Malacca is safe cos we can always drive home if necessary. In fact, on the second day, we thought of forfeiting the nite's stay and just come straight home.. Ha!
In all honesty, I think we managed ok. No one "died" ( I quote ;)) or got hurt. But if you ask individually (from Anna to my hubby) if we enjoyed ourselves, then the answer is not a resounding "yes" wor..

Anna is quite funny. After she has inspected the room, she asked how come there is no kitchen. ?? Then she opened a cabinet door and saw the fridge concealed behind. And she turned to me and said she has found the oven (She didn't open the fridge and I didnt want to point out that that is actually a fridge)
And this Ayden.. He was having a good time opening and closing the many drawers in the room, hiding the remote controls, and playing on and off with the lights switches! Haha..

When my sil asked Anna what she did in Malacca, anna told her she slept! And that the blanket was too small and she was cold. :p

Anna
is
FUNNY!

AAA
i'm quite the same. Mike's the one who would mess w them, play silly games. i'm the one always reminding them of this & That n scolding them (incl MIKE!)

AAA, sounds fun, for the kids and ur hb. did u enjoy? check your photos, i bet u also enjoyed it.
happy.gif

i am also not a 100% perfect mum, but i think i am a good mum to tian and will. hee.
cause SQ is right, i am their oni mum.
happy.gif
what a good phrase. so, dont worry, and eveyr mama here is the best mama to our kids.
jay's temper is much much better than me, but sometimes when he goes kisiao, i will be the angel. we are always 50: 50 or 60:40, quite balance.

pax, huingee, haha! i think jay is happie to know that he has potential.

star so more ppl will b at n-east? i see.
many good schools there right?

today jay asked, if i know that if SQ decides to move, where will it be?
i said probably central or tiong bahru area. if not just stay put at clementi.
then maybe few yrs later we also move to clem, then ye and tian go to the same school ?
cause both of us work near there.
both of us just laugh laugh laugh but dunno if this will happen or not.

AAA< ok, so i collect from pink ah. roger. thanks!
thanks pink also.
then everyone will thank me after that cause i am the next express bus. haha!

Back