ash
sometimes i think i'm the one who is quite cock up lah
you see ah, pple say 2nd kid easier i also say not true
then they say sure lose weight it also never happen to me
either i'm super cock up or super suay
i think it's the former
hee

SQ, not true.
i also din lose weight in my 1st 4months. u continue and see. after 4th month then can slim down.

yvonne, my tummy sometimes big sometimes small. am small, pm big big. my bb has big head and big tummy. i told lawrence and I did not eat much, but he said cannot be la. bb growing well. i told him i have lots of reserves. last time i ate like mad but tian also smaller in size.

Ash, for your infor. the diet dun come in immediately hor. must start at least few months le. so start now.
wah, he tea drinker? i think some teas are alkaline. some of them. maybe green tea? i am not sure.
but coke is super acidic. u can drink coke now.
haha!

going to YE's school to celebrate her bday liao
finally it's her turn since she's one of the last few march babies
hee
happy.gif

Yvonne: tat theory before and after mens quite difficult leh.. how to count when is before and after?? They all seem like a cycle to me! haha

QQ: the diet don’t work for me also...

The day and nite theory is... if do in the day.. boy.. at nite.. all gals..

Ash: i also let my gal use plastic n agreed with u .. it’s terrible.. in the end i do cutting with my own.

Yvonne,
yes. he is nice to me. he knows my history la, and he every time also told me the same thing. no worry, no bleeding. no bleeding at all. this is so good, so good! like my father like that.
and he said everything is good. lets hope for the 99% normal delivery.

yes, YE's birthday today. happie birthday.!
happy.gif

yvonne
in that case, maybe get ur fil to change his residential address to ur place lo. since he is gonna move in eventually anyway. it's just residential address, not flat ownership right? just need to go npp to change can liao.. then can use that to get a higher chance of buying a lot. is that possible?

yvonne: eh.. my mens not fixed de.. now on medication ya la.. but wana try #3 sure haywire.. eh.. than 1 week after mens means before or after mens??

HAPPI BIRTHDAY YE!!!

Kelley
the day and nite theory wrong liao, doesnt apply to me! :p

QQ
purpletrain for full day? how much must you pay per month?

SQ
no bill for you yet.
Leia also kisses Enya before we can stop her! we are not suppose to kiss baby le, in case passes virus to her.

Yvonne, SQ
i agree. more cars than lots nowadays. at my previous place, initially we could find lots on level 2-3, few yrs later before we sold it, we had to park on level 4-5.

kelley,
your system how many days systems? how bad it is?
i think 1 week after men is consider after.

so the so call before mens is 1 wk or LESS than 1 week before mense.

say if 28 days cycle, mens in day 1-5
then, day 6-14 are for gals.
day 19-28 are for boys.
that's how i see it.

so day 15-18 are grey areas.....

joelle,
must be ownership... cos too pop liao this carpark! lol... so jia lat right...

kaexin, told them liao.. no use le.. they say kids is my own prob... *boiling inside liao... going to throw them rotten eggs!

qq,
ok good good...

kelley,
whaha... mine also sot sot one... not accurate... but hor, can sense one... i always ah, if i suddely sweat while sleeping(air con room) and my body temp veri hot... like the weather machiam veri hot like tt..., 2 days later will come liao...

ai ya... time pass so quickly.. i haven clean up the house and now need to quickly cook lunch for sam! arhhghhhh... i come back later when they taking nap...

yvonne,
wah! kids your own problem. you shld write to forum! this kind of reply sure kena slam. especially govt encouraging birth! anyway, we used to park at the unloading bay in the morning before we leave the house, kena saman x2. but ws wrote in, got waived off.

i also noticed this at my inlaws, the open carpark not enuf space, they went to park next the pavement. now my house multi-storey, i also parked at 3A/3B if i arrive af 9pm! somtimes when i reach at 8pm, also park at 3A
sad.gif

shopping queen: I'm a working mum, I had my MIL to take care of my kids.

QQ: U were saying Purple train better than kinderland? I love GUG but really too far to from SK.....

My Esika is having his 3rd BD on 25th March in his School, gg to buy some goodies bags for his freds later.....

happy birhday ye!

kaexin,
i give up la... last time when sourcing the house, we go seek mp, also kena pour cold water.. all this ppl really heartless one... lol!

Katherine
your gal's name is Esika? very unique!

Kelley, Yvonne
for women like us who have sot sot mense cycle, must use ovulation kit and must be very very patient. cannot anyhow action at any time :p

pink, purple train is oni 3 hours. not full day. it is $550 per month.
if i send tian to half day cc now, also similar price cause no subsidy. then also bo hua. so thinking of giving her a chance to go to a better school. dun want her to have bad impression about school.

yvonne, no choice ba. go there more often and talk to them again? actually joelle's suggestion is good wo. ask fil to change residential add to your house. ok right?

Kat, i think purple train better than kinderland (from my hb's perspective). he said purple train less kids, better. kinderland is not as good. teachers wise, purple train teachers are so much better and nicer too. more ri4 qing2, he likes.
we have no choice cause these are the few nearby our neighbourhood.

yvonne, u ask my ah jay bah. he likes civic.
i think ash's mike driving civic right?

my boss also driving civic.

QQ,
Purple train of cos good, so ex.
Now Esther's cc about $586 per mth for flexicare i already feel very ex liao.
Thinking of other alternative for Dylan but hb dun want.

Yvonne,
i used to drive a honda civic b4 this car. its a nice car to drive. you looking into buying ?? new one ?? COE nowadays keep going upz.

anyway, if u are looking at old car, i know some1 who is selling hers. she is leaving for HK soon. can cal n nego or find out more.

Make & Model: Honda City 1.5
Colour: Black
First owner, accident free.
Asking: $43K

Yvonne,
my hb also like honda civic. Which one you getting? 1.6L or 1.8L? Nice car.
Think get those one year old car better. New car COE like very high.
My hb also like Stream.

Yvonne
if you are changing car, no choice, tahan for another 1/2 to 1 yr...so sian rite? ask nick to come home early every day, if not hard to find lot.

QQ
then when will u convert Tian to full day? after bb is out? or no intention?

very irritated with the 'garment' again, always dig out cases many yrs back and i have to ANSWER them by retrieving all the files and dig out paperwork to prove this and that...damn stupid, and must pay fine before giving p

Pink: now I know u day ACTION person!!! Hahaha.. I cannot afford to have twins boys.. I just want 1!!! prince

QQ: my mens haywire.. super hay one la.. w/o medication will nv be accurate.. no 28 days or 30 days.. hahhaa.. so now I on medication and contraceptive pills! I waiting for auspicious period of mine and ovulating!.. the day I ovulate.. I will do n lie on BED!.. take MC jst to DO IT!!!.. but that is next year wor..

Yvonne: like tt we very difficult to count ovulating.. now I derive.. pple who knows their mens well will get boy easily.. like us mens hantum.. = gals!

QQ: now u endorsing purple train liao? :p
it's v ex lah..but teng enjoyed it last time. teachers were patient with the cry baby.. but the principal.. hmm.. nt v gd. biz oriented..

u gals still remembered what she told me abt last time about teng crying? ya.. so there u go lah..

i been feeling v tired.. and i keep sleeping.. i 'panicked' and smsed miser.. miser says no lah. 'not so fast'.. wah liew.. darn.. i can't afford to take another round of ML wor. not so fast!

pink pink...my boys one is called esika and Jotika..buddhist names lar.

Will spam his photo after his BD kekeke

U have twin gals recipe or not???? LOL

QQ: Thanks & I will check check.....cos his school like gg worse.....

kelley: i tend to agree with u.. if regular periods.. easier to get boys.. my period super accurate. if late two days is something is wrong kind...only three times in my life my period two days late that kind.. and three times = preggy! :S

Astro
Go test lah... :p

Yvonne
If u r tight on budget, dun get Honda. Most exp among the jap cars in the same category. Hvg said that, Honda drive is nice.

kelley
yes easier to get boy if you have regular mense.

steps
1. u and your ah lao change his diet 1 month before trying.
2. buy lots of ovulation kit. Dun ACTION hor please. if you need to ACTION, take precaution please.
3. Wait till you see double dark lines on you ovulation kit but DUN action first.
4. Action 2 days later - if you miss your ovulation also bo bian but this is the playsafe method. either u miss or you get a boy, i feel lah :p

Katherine
very very unique, wats the meaning of their names?

hahaa i was looking for the recipe for twin gals but cant find le.

Astro
hah..u wana test anot? hah...did you follow the steps or just anyhow hamtam?

ASTRO: there goes my hope for boy. hahaha

pink: i trying to regulate it now.. bt. . haiz.. change diet.. he eats everythng.. so do i.. ovulation kit.. close to ovulating than test?? ACTION?? i taking contraceptive pills leh.. so u mean if i ovulating.. i mst wait 2 days later than ACTION??

SQ

i rem i turned on my PM already, well in any case, can email me [email protected]

Yvonne
we are driving a stream, good, except its quite an oil monster =( i think jazz is more efficient. but we need the space, cos some people are always expecting us to ferry... =((((

like as Pax says, if your concern is a good drive, then go for honda. if it is price, then go for toyota. both offer pretty much the same functionality but toyota at a much better price. just my 2 cents worth.

yvonne: ash hb drives a honda civic right? u can ask her.

Pink: i dont want twin boys!!! i think i will go mad!!..hahah thanks for the link though.

happy bday YE!

Pax: wah liew..

kelley: no wor.. do try.. heh :p

pink: never even plan for it.. gosh. sian. it will be so funny.. and my colleagues is going to tease me non-stop if indeed positive!

Kelley
u dun know when u ovulate, so just start testing 10 days after your mense starts. test every 2 days till u see double dark lines which means you are GOING to ovulate soon (it does not mean u have ovulated, note the difference). thats y wait for 2 more days then Action cos by then u should have ovulated. But for QQ's case, she Action MANY days after ovulation...so that one is a mystery.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YE and MAG!!!!!
it doesnt feel like im still in the month of March somehow...hmm

Astro
test le, we want to tease you too.

Back