(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

pax: burnt out.. need to rest and recuperate liao..
me.. at work. i got tonnes.. but i dun feel like working. me is 'haven't start momentum'.. :S

Pax,
My hb also eyeing Citroen. But i dun know which model he eyeing. We more on sedan car.
But sometimes he said he want Stream or Crossroad. Too big car, i dun want.

haha!i call altis ah pek. but my hb likes ah pek. he prefers honda though. but we save $$ la. no $$ to buy honda.

astro, those aunties are quite genuine one i feel. cause my fren's boy enjoy the IC there. and that is the auntie that he is very attached too since he started the IC few months back.
i dun think they knew that we were visiting them.

from our observations, all 3 of them are msian cause the accent is very obvious.
i also think their IC is quite nice. up to 10 babies oni, not bad sia.

QQ
sound like you have more than enough pple to help out at home, so shd be fine to send Tian to cc next yr.
i feel ic is more for parents who have no choice no help thats why put bb there. if your mil is here, let her take care.

Astro, Mist
u are cute, happy to know that your son can fight.

Pax
leia said "Nicole nottie, Nicole beat me." i dun trust her words.
these few days when i reached home, she will run to me and say " Mummy, this morning I go school, I no cry." :p She seems to like Li Lao Shi a lot.

Pink, if these ppl dun give me headache, then i am ok. but i worried that they all come haunt me after that. quite crowded le, my house.
and tian goes cc next year, i am more confident.
happy.gif
i think mil wil give me problems, but she also can help me solve problems. i am fated to stay with her, so i hope she can contribute bah. lets see.

if this ntuc call me and said got space, i also give it a thought too cause got to Q le.

bunnie, u good! cycles haywire, u still have 1 boy 1 girl. u can just try, whack and boy or gal also nevermind for u.
happy.gif

QQ,
Your mil why say if baby is easy to take care she can help to take care. Who knows baby easy to take care or not. Or cos want easy to take care one.
For me, i dun want to change my kids school unnecessary. For Esther it's no choice but it seems to be good change.

Nevermind, take one step at a time.

huingee,
precisely. cause mil is those face saver type of ppl. u know la. she is like that de. if next time bb not easy to take care that means she can just say dun want to do it lor. actually she always said tian is easy to take care woh. her standard is not very de standard.
maybe to her, all kids are easy to take care, except those with medical history then she is a bit worried?
i find all kids not easy to take care. even if easy some times, most of the time also not easy la.

Pink
Nicole beat Jo too. Jo will come bk n complain. Gd to hear she's finally settled down...

Huingee
Dun think we'll change so soon. I'm working near barrage. Too near the sea, plus vv dusty here. Crossroad too big. Stream nt really spacious if u need all 3 rows of seats...

Star
I need a break.. a holiday.... I told my boss this morn I wan to rot tdy, he said ok.. my boss also 1 funny fellow

Kelley
u know the taiwan celebrity small S? she has 2 gals, she wants to go thru the gender selection method via ivf. think it costs $20K, dun know which currency.

SQ, Star, Mist, pax
Forever21 items are here!
i find the clothes material a little thin.

Star, SQ, Mist
i will pass to QQ.

Mist
QQ is passing something to Ash, so u collect from Ash ok?

QQ
ya sometimes its not the bb who gives mummy problems, its the people around mummy..haha

A will point finger at B, B will point finger at C ..on and on...or A will complain about B, B said no its C....on and on

huingee, i cannot look down on this papa. he seems to give me good feedback everytime. and he knows his dotter very well like that.
i am ok with the teachers, environment cause already visited once le. so far so good.

but prior to starting the school, i will talk to teacher one more time about her history.

Even for CC, jay seems to be more ngiao than me. he even notice the air ventilation, fan speed and such cause he scare tian catch a cold in school. u ask astro? i was quite buey tahan with jay's comment.
cause to him, too hot and sticky body then tian wont enjoy school. he prefers aircon places.

we went another cc before, jay said all things very old and like not usable anymore. better dun go. toys all no more colours. he said. a bit old, and price not cheap. also no aircon.

QQ,
Haha, toys all no more colours.
Civic aircon is very strong. Ok if she dun shower there. Just wear jacket can liao. I think PT will suit Tian. Haha, she got high taste.
Now Dylan everyday very happy. Sing songs, then we asked him who teach him he will answered, 'Teacher lah.'

Astro: thanks.. noted

QQ: tt’s y.. i gather all information and try.. if still gal.. i say HEAVEN’s will..

Huignee: saw.. ask u hor.. how is the stamps ah.. i want to get the stickers and iron on.. but also interested in stamps!

Bunnie: u lucky loh!

Pink: haiz.. omg.. Singapore cannot do t twat..

Kelley,
I got the stamp last time from another bp. Different kind of stamp. Think should be ok lah.
happy.gif

My hb always tease his colig, see see pretty girl again. Next one another girl. His colig initially got 1 girl, now another girl. My hb said he dun look at pretty meimei so much. :p

See how bah, just try. If still girl then it's fated.

QQ,
We prefer CC w/o aircon coz we find those with aircon, sickness get pass to another faster! actually, K also scared of heat, but so far she seems ok with this one, thogh i must say, this one got HFMD twice in 3mths!
the notice said that toys n surronding are clean 5x in this period as compared to 3x. no cross play as well at this period. this school cook liang cha for them each week too.

giolyn, check out the link posted by huingee, for the iron on and stickers.

kaexin, i also think non air con is ok, but a bit hot during normal days nia. i think cleaning is important too.

QQ,
u know 1st CC - CD, K got hospitalised coz of pneumonia then 2nd CC - SL, K got HFMD. both times immediately when she joined, less than 1 mth. she doesnt seem to have good exp in the beginning.

CK,
wah, CO on another dose of augmentin ? Augmentin quite strong leh, why was she on it the 1st round ?
so far K has augmentin once too. how come she got ear infection ?

kaexin: CK replied that the doc gave CO augmentin for cough/cold leh.. hmmm.. ya. i asked the PDs at kkh before.. augmentin is quite strong.but apparently it is one of the most effective antibiotics..

then how they matched the antibiotics tot he infection? they look at the white blood count level.. slightly inflated means there is a bacterial inflection.. if it is lower. it is a viral infection.. then apparently a certain range of level of the white blood cells.. suits a certain antibiotics one..

just back from GP's.. dr ong closed for the day. arghh. bally's nose like tap! then hor. he weighs 8.7kg! stunned the nurses.. then after like 3 minutes. the nurse thin kthink for a while.. thought she saw wrongly.. asked to measure him again.. duh...

QQ: but i think that is v detailed of jay to notice it leh.. i appreciate such comments most of the time by miser. because while i can ask the obvious.. he notices and observes better.. and sometimes such tings.. cannot 'lie'.. so jay solid lah..

allow me to spam some pics of bally. when he still had hair.. missed his 'hairy days'.. but oh well..

3764797.jpg

cute?

3764798.jpg

he's making a statement ' i'm saying no to shaving!'

3764799.jpg

cheeky!

3764800.jpg

bally says 'look at my curves?'
astro says ' look at ur hair! u must be shaved!'

pink: Small S going for gender selection? wah. rich la this pple.. have u seen her girls before? beautiful? they keep saying big S pretty.. i am like. pretty meh? and her mickey ears as mickey as mine lor..

astro,
i guess augmentin is prescibed coz this antibiotics is a broad spectrum can be used for pneumonia, ear infections and even UTIs.

Kaexi, no worry, she has stronge immunity now! must be.

so babybear not open for business today?

astro, oh my god, the bally... aiyo..
and yes please reserve one set of bally's clothes for me.
happy.gif
yisi yisi. haha!!
look at his thighs. and the cheeks like going to burst liao. so pong4 pong3.

jay is the one who told me teachers are from msia. and they are very ri4 qing2. he said he saw one picture of my fren's baby with the caregiver. then this picture was taken full of smiles, plus that time bb was just v young, just joined the IC. so he said, good! got such teacher paying full attention to this baby, must be. no wonder this bb is so happie there. this kind of service hard to find.
cham.. we better stop, otherwise by the time i go to ic, it is fully taken up again.

astro,
must say your bally really cute n round! ur milk power! ya, the CC said weather ever so hot, so the auntie will cook liang cha every week.

Astro
at least u have miser to share some observations. i have to make most decisions myself, so this forum is good for me. i gathered all the info and just follow wat has been proven good.

hey Enya looks like YH le err when he still had hair. same type of eyes. hair similar from the front. cheeks also quite similar

Astro
no..havent seen the faces of small S's kids. personally i feel small S is prettier..err..i would say her looks have more character.
i like their face shape, shape of an egg, so small and oval.

ladies. the GP prescribed thi allerton.. an antihistamine for rayan.. chlorpheniramine maleate is the full name.. safe? ermm. i remembered dr ong said.. they not supposed to take nasal decongestant at that age.. is anti histamine nasam decogestant?

QQ: got opened.. but at 6pm. but that time yh preparing for bed liao leh..

kaexin: yep.. broad spectrum.. dr ong also everything also augmentin. hahaha..

QQ: ha.. ok. reserved bally's clothes. let me go and take those cute ones?
happy.gif

miser said bally got heavier.. i was like. got meh? then i stunned myself.. 8.7.. hahah.. disclaimer: i didn't over feed him this time ah..:p
i also agree.. physical condition tip top. ut teachers' love not there.. also no use..

kaexin: he is ROUND.. i dunno why hei s soo round. must be the eyes.. hahah make him look rounder.. i dun recall teng looking that round though teng was heavier..

pink: well.. that is what is gd abt miser.. observant.. but other than that. he cannot make it lah..
yahor.. they look similar right? when i first saw ur enya.. i told u liao! kekekeke..
ya.. small S more character.. yes..

Happy Birthday to YE and Mag!

YY,

Wah, YH really round round! His cheeks very prominent. Apple cheeks like Chloe, nice!

Pink: i offset the F21 amount with the 01 ABC book you ordered.
To Account DBS Savings Plus
118-9-0xxxx1 PinkPink
Amount S$10.21
Transaction Reference 2781227987

wha astro, YH catching up with teng's weight liao. is he on full BM or half half.. ur BM is powerful!
and gosh he is soo bah bah!!! feel like pinching him man!!! look at his thighs!

mummies
thanks for the bday wishes for YE
happy.gif

yvonne
we drive a few honda civics
we like it
happy.gif

stadium too far for you to park indeed. with or without kids. siao la, they ask you park at stadium

kat
your kids have v unique names!

magsmum
so YE and mag shares the same bday!
happy bday mag too
happy.gif

astro
you pregnant?
then you and AAA v productive.
hee

pink
i bought the shampoo from chinatown. those 2/3 storey shops. clementi a few hair salons also have. but i dunno the price cos i just walked past oni

Astro
that chemical name of that medicine is Chlomine. shld be ok to give. Bally abt 4 mths old? sorry.. i also lost track.

Back