(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Yvonne,
huh? u want to send Sam to enrichment class when she is just 6mths old?? hmm.. i don't even think I will send EV to any classes at all.. till at least after 1yr old le.
 


mejo: today.. i share my fried mee with teng. in the fried mee.. there is this lonely bean. coz i accidentally put it in his bowl.. so he very calmly. took it out.. and laid in on the table (as per normal lah).. and proceed to devour the noodles.. 2 minutes later. he took a look at that green bean.. decided that it irritated him.. so he moved it further... still on the table.. roughly 30 s later.. he put down his bowl.. reached out.. took the green bean and threw it on the floor! :S

ok. his stand is loud and clear liao..
haiz..

autum: it is a good idea. trust me
happy.gif


edde:really ah?.. alamak.. this is a headache to me.
 
YY,

Er, YT dun do the GUG movements in class or at home much lor. Most of the time, she tried to ran around or ran to the cards at the back of the class they are gesticulating on at the same time. She will pay attention for the first half of the letters, then after that, attention start wandering liao. So what I do now is to kneel behind her and grab her hands to do the movements once I saw that she is going to ran off!
 
edde,
aiyo Anthea and Elisha can hold hand and be sister lah. She also same, when daddy or even wai po around she totally ignore me, she will go and bang the toilet door or lay on the floor cry till no voice if her daddy or waipo inside. even I'm half way playing with her hor. see I should kncok myself again the wall.
 
astro, the way u describe teng and the bean is so cute!! so sheng1 dong4 heehee..

autum, mist, our thermometers has reached spore today! erm.. how to pass to u guys eh??
 
YY,

Wah... Maybe Teng dislike the colour green. Haha. He could have associated green colour with some nasty tasting food? Maybe can let him try other coloured veggie?
 
huajing, u know why?? coz mummies are the black face, daddies/grandparents are the white face.. when white face is not ard, they hv no choice but to stick to us! wahahhhhahhahaa!
 
mejo: carrot also dun like.. bell peppers also dun like.. as long as it is vege.. he recognises it.. and take it away.. fruits also same thing.. sometimes i am impressed.. no way i can fool him..
very soon. i need to blend the fruits and veg liao! argh..

ok. going off. night all
 
Astro,
i re-read your post about you say that "such needs of Teng is fulfilled by ellie and your mom".. I just want to say, you may be in for a surprise..

cos usually, my maid is the one who plays with him after dinner.. play as in, play toys, read books, play stickers etc.. and normally EJ will also look for papa to do things with.. so that's why I surprised that he insists that i draw with him. but then again, could be because after we bought the desk, i started off with colouring/drawing with him on the desk.. so he associates that with me. Oh well!

Good night all!
 
okay, going off le. If not my voice will be completely utterly gone tomorrow. Erm, will GUG teachers tsked at me if I go to class voiceless? I'm actually getting better. Even the doc say "even if you did not come by today, you would have gotten well in a few days or so." on wed when I saw him so by sun I should be all well and not capable of transmitting disease liao right? (Even if voiceless...)And if you are interested, the doc did charge me for consultation and medication. @#@$X@$
 
edde,
agreed, that day I told hb, I dun want to be the only black face liao. I want him to coorparate with me. no means no. dun give in when she did somthing not right. so as and when I see he give in I will "scold" him. now seem like i'm the chi xi tai hou at home. wahahaha
 
edde,
has the thermometer reached your house? i can come and pick up from your place. then u let me know how much can? maybe i pay u cash.. easier.

huajing,
my piano is passed-down by my BIL. he shift house and wanted to get rid of his piano so hubby take over. it's just a simple piano.. i mean not those expensive or high-end type.. now just occupy space in my living room.. haiz.. but my hubby can play a little.
 
astro, u know hor, before i m a band member, i m from a english club. Den, i wan to quit. So before quitting, have to find a substitute. End up being trick! Cos once joined band cannot quit(my sch rules)! Silly enough. I m being scold till crying at one corner till i become a student conductor to scold the student. Wahaha! Clever ba!

Autum, not enrichment classes la, but some exposure to music. Cos bel went to kindermusik before ma. So must be fair to both.
happy.gif


Mejo, oh. Hey, kumon is a timed learning sch. I feel quite stress for the kid. I have seen my sis's friend kid, u see the table, got timer! Faint. If cannot finish, wah, the kid die from screaming from the mother. Lol! But the advantage is to train the kid to think fast. Which is good, i think nick will like this, cos he hate me(i m slow).
 
mejo, ya. I seen the workbook. Never buy. Nick don wan bel to write. Not even teach her to hold the pen yet. Usually i m the one letting her to scribble on the paper. Don understand y nick so particular with holding pen and chop stick. He keep telling me she is a gal, don wan the hands to look ugly. :s any knowledge if our todd start holding pens will affect the growth of the hands? No right? Anyway, i never intent her to know how to write now la . Hee. Just asking.
happy.gif


Hj. U got my email?
 
Yvonne,

Came back after dashing off an email. Sigh.

I never taught YT how to hold the pen actually. (maybe someone else did, I'm not sure) She seem to be able to grasp it quite well right from the beginning. Better and more gracefully looking than us! Holding pens and writing is okay for tods as long as you are not making them do it for hours! I think everything in moderation should be fine. Careful that she dun draw everywhere lor. A lot of YT's toys and books kenna pen marks cuz we weren't looking. I will never give her a pen de, I will always give pencils but she will lay hold of a pen somehow...
 
Yvonne,

If want to learn to hold a pen/pencil and drawing/write things, better to use a short stumpy one than a long pen/pencil cuz I notice YT tends to hold the pen very close to the tip for better control but the long end will unbalance her. In any case, YT's hands already ugly cuz both her thumbs got scarred from her sucking on them and using them as teethers.
 
autum: i think EJ is sweet lah, no need to look so much into his action. its so sweet of him to offer u a seat and ask u to sit with him. Rae also like this one. take it as bonding time with him lor. Dun see it as sticky i think he just wants ur company.

Astro: i also waiting for the day to start my violin classes with rae..hehe

anyone has any idea when the baby fair at taka is ending?
 
Morning mummies

Astro,
Different music lesson teaches music in different way. Esther is in Yamaha junior music course. It's a music appreciation cos and they learn to sing do re mi and keyboard.
Dylan also like to sing together with us.
This yamaha cos the parent have to sit in with the kid. I find that it's good for us as I got no music foundation. I learn along the way with Esther and because i'm in the class i take notes and teaches her at home. If she alone taking the class i wonder how much can she learn cos she is not playing full attention.

Actually it's hb more cool, his the one who put the potty in front of Dylan. And also Dylan to hold if he wants to cry till vomit.

SQ,
Expectations from cc and enrichment classes is different. It's why there is enrichment classes. Also enrichment classes can achieve better resuls because parents sit in together. The kids are more settle and you yourself will guide her along. In cc, only 1 teacher and i teacher assistant with a few kids. Difficult to have one to one attention.
Good that YE knows alot already. Maybe she will learn interaction, independent skills there.
Actually i feel that if you are not working, send her to those 3 hours classes daily is better. As cc spend alot of time on eating, shower, toliet etc.
 
Autum,
There is lots of music school have classes for adult learning piano. Even those private teacher alot teaches Adult. Think for adult the emphasis is different.
 
wha michelle, this deal from watsons is even better than Guardian's.. what brand of wipe isit/
hey i wanna ask u how much is the kids loft trail class, me not free this sat leh.
 
This morning there is this red car that tail gated me all the way on PIE even when I pushing more than 100km/hr. He even honked at me when I just slowed to 80km/hr! So irritating. I should have slowed down even more and blocked his way further but I went to the second lane by mistake cuz I thought need to change. These are the people who will get into chain car accidents like what happened yesterday. Road so clear still want to tail gate people and at such speed! I couldn't even see his car plate number at all the entire time! I think if I even break a bit he will smash into me.
 
Re:enrichment class

wanna send ZY to those once a weekend class so was searching around and this i-genises class wah $3k one yr 48 lesson... think i too cheapo find it expensive...

any others class that cheaper to attended??
 
kiddo
not cheap. its $60+ per lesson. GUG is about $40 per lesson. how come this enrichment class want u to commit for 1 year?
 
kiddo,
dun commit lah, 1 year leh, too long a duration.
shcinda 1 lesson is $70+, GUG is $45 think so, ard there bah.

star,
wipes is watson bb wipes, 20s x3.

germ,
if dun clean backside, can use to clean high chair and hands! :p
 
star,
trial class is $40. i might be going on monday afternoon, 3.30-5.30pm. coz i am of for the day and also bringing K to KK for her review.
 
pink/michelle
they say it need 1yr to show result or progress
must goes thru fundamental, then inter medi and the final stage smething like that lor...
further trial class is $100!!!

Michelle
what class u bring K to???
my mum side the playgroup no place for ZY i juz chop a seat for next yr... so mean while finding others for ZY to do..
 
pax
my standards high?
thanks for the honesty, i need the feedback
haha

i won't be changing YE's school for now. cos besides curriculum, i also look for other things. esp the quality of teachers. not so much as to whether they have the latest qualifications, but how they deal with kids.

eager beaver at faber no vacancy when i enquired early this year. or was it late last year, can't remember.



mummies,
thanks for answering my queries. ok now i have a better idea.
 
SQ,
Esther's cc start class at 8am, they keep sending reminder to parents to send the kids on time.
happy.gif
I prefer they start at 8am as i send Esther in around 7.45am. Hence there is not much waiting time for her.
 
huingee/SQ,
K class starts breakfast fm 8-8.30am, so if u arrive after 8.30am no breakfast for you.
then from 8.30am, they will have songs and morning excercise. after that i dunno what they did liao.
but tis morning, this silly mummy forgotten to bring her school bag and only realised when i remove her fm carseat.
so brot her up to join her frends, rush home to get, then rushed back, wasted 20mins.
then when i went back up, K saw me and started crying.
sad.gif
sad.gif

chey, only works on ah ma. then i carrried her to see our family photos displayed outside the classroom, then only she stopped crying.
 

oh yes, then at 10am, all the kids will have their diapers changed. :p
if no need to change, the teacher will check accordingly.
 

Back
Top