(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ,
For Esther, no calcium tablets but I drank milk diligently for 3 mths. Her height about 80%
For Dylan, no calcium tablets and no milk at all during preg. His height, maybe 50% bah. Don't want to go compare, sian liao.

star, yes! you see Rae, she is getting taller now.
but still smaller size in general. so Rae is out! to make the survey fair. haha!
i want to hear from Kaexin, and RR.
but i doubt this autum eating calcium diligently. but EJ also tall le.
i know AAA should be eating diligently cause she worry of osteoporosis!

Astro, so u have the gene to have tall kids, plus u drink so much milk. so shall i drink milk also! to boost the gene a bit. modification to the gene!

ops.. star's results turned the survey topsy turvy :p hmm. but with star's hieight.. rae cannot be too short one lah.. she might be late bloomer. like me. i have my menses when i was sec three leh!

sq: ye so cute.. teng is like.. 'didi naughty'.. i asked why?.. he replied ' because he crying.. he dun want to put nose drops.. naughty boy'.. like he very cooperative like that? chey..

QQ: ya. Jay's baised.. ops! :pfirst time with teng.. miser also say i shd take multi vits etc.. then with bally. haha. he cannot be bothered!

AStro, i still have 4 months to fight the shortie genes.
sounds like a big project. but when u see my mum, mil, both of them same same short short. can faint. my both sil also short short and less than 155cm de.
my god. i hope my boy can be as tall as my own brothers.

ok, i will drink milk (i dun like le), eat yogurt (me ok), and eat calcium tablet. i must go buy more calcium tablet now.

QQ,
Jay not biased bah, maybe he scared you biased.
But second preg normally not as careful in eating and not as discipine. As we also have another kid, not queen like lst preg.

huingee, u are right. when i say he bias, he said i am the one bias. he is trying to make it fair.

so drink milk for 3 months works for esther. u give me hope! i go buy milk later.

can i ask u all a question? ever have a screaming child? kaitlyn doesn't talk but anythng also use scream. i also understand she is a louder person.. but can't take it.. she just won't understand wait n give.. she insist.. she hang on to it don't let go.. we tell her she still hang on.. than i give her something else take away the item she will scream her lungs off! even outside or at home. worst is when ashlyn sometimes want to play with her.. she scream her off!

QQ,
Get HL milk or chocoalte milk. As long as it's milk can liao and as long as you can stomach.
Lst preg David did try to force me to drink. 2nd preg he is my pattern also can't be bother.
Many people also comment Esther is talk. I think she inherit my genes, I was talk when young. But stopped growing at sec 2.
Dylan will be more like hb I think. But David is the tallest in my family. :p

kelley, so u got taken PILLS when u preg with ash? ash is tall, but i must say papa has tall genes too. mama dun have.
happy.gif
your response is very important woh. haha!
happy.gif

Huingee, last time jay not around me, i was taking good care of myself. now he is around, he must makesure he does a good job.
i can stomach milk now. choco also can hor? i can drink choco milk de. plain one oni a bit nia. also can la. no choice!

i stopped growing after pri 6 le. actually i was v tall (already around this height) when P6. terrible right? haha!!i was a primary school giant then.
happy.gif

astro: Tall mummies does not equate to tall kids!!! think daddy genes play a big part!

QQ: oops.. hahha pls exclude rae from this survey.. hahaha
no harm starting on calcium pills now. infact i took when i knew i was preggy, gynae put me on it cos i kept puking all my food out.

astro/QQ,
K also drink her milk diligently. but her height only 25%
sad.gif
which i can say that for her height! wahahahaha... but looking at her nowadays, she is so much slimmer partly bcoz she has grown taller too.

but when i was preggy, i hate calcium tablet, so i choose to drink milk instead!

Star, yes. roger. will go buy tonight.

my gynae told me dun need to eat, just eat multivits will do. but i know i need to eat de. i will go buy.

kelley,to answer u the screaming part. it is normal bah. maybe she is not happy? sleepy? etc etc?
make them play together when she has better mood?

SQ: i hate milk but rae loves all type of milk, her Fm, fresh milk and soya milk!!! the only milk i like is soya milk
and i love veggie but i dunno why she dun take veggie.. maybe there is a trend here, daughters will have opps food preference from mummies!!! should start a survey.. hahaha

QQ: i think daddy gene plays a bigger part leh.. for height i mean. for weight, think kids follow mummy's genes.

star,
the caltrate i remb, the tablet so HUGE,each time i took it i vomited. so i pass teh bottle to my collg's since his wife was preggy at that time too.

QQ,
dr ong said looking at the both of us, we shldnt expect too much fm K's height
sad.gif

but i belief that diet plays a part. i rem last time the jap all so small build, but aft that they gave their kids beef, soem actually grew taller than their parents. but havign said that, milk also contribute lah. (that i sincerely hope its true)

kaexin
cos you just ordered gap
plus you have your sis buying for you too
happy.gif

ws not short right? so not true that for k it's due to his height. maybe yours? but it's good for gals to be petite mah. else, always like me complaining about big size

QQ: i did.. but not very diligently.. i took more pregnant mum milk though. Helllooo.. u saying i short huh! My children play together everyday.. sometimes kaitlyn jst scared ashlyn will go snatch her toys n stuff.. somedays she just wana be left alone.. but the part where she demands things her way and scream is too embarrassing for me outside! now she scream at home.. i just lock her in her bedroom

but SQ: u were slim when u were young right?/during baby and toddler time. u compare then. not compare YE with ur current weight lah. hahaha

QQ
i doubt calcium helps in height, its in the genes.
for Leia, i eat regularly. for enya, i tried to eat regularly but forgot once in a while. supposed to take 2 tabs if im not wrong but i only take 1 tab.
Leia should be taller than Enya based on the proportion of her body, she has longer legs.

BUT, PLEASE remember to continue taking calcium after giving birth. My gynae's nurse said it can help to reduce backache for those taking epi.

got a calcium cum vit c effversecent drink one leh.. my gynae prescribed.. cause i tell her i hate swallow pills.a nd i kept falling sick with bally.. calcium sandoz.. nice taste!

star: are u saying desmond is short? :p ops!
aiyoh.. weight follow mummy's genes ? die liao lor.. no wonder both kids weight above average..height .. miser is average nia leh.. hmmm..

Kaexin: height might not show. but u can be assured that K growing v well!
happy.gif

QQ: take the drink one leh. yummy orange flavour. but i dunno where to buy. always prescribed by eunuice chua.. hey u ask paul tseng when u next see him? same clinic.. sure got carry one..

pink, looks like calcium is a must to take thing.
happy.gif

thanks everyone. hee.

and i will take milktoo, cause astro takes milk.

kelley, u are shorter than adrian that's y mah. cannot compare. my family hor? all tall tall except my mum. cause my dad's family all tall! no shortie, while my mum's family also 50% tall, 50% shorties. my uncles all tall tall de, aunties all short short. haha!! and my mum is the shortest of all 11 kids of my grandma.

tian's body shape also same as me when i was young. if i take photos and compare, like 90% resemblance except the mouth. haha!

SQ: hahahah ur caps so cute :p

Star: i ate a lot of beef? hmm. yahor! :p cause i dun take the iron tabs also! :p.. aiya. i took nothing! not even the multivits leh.. fish oil i take..once a day coz i dun want the bb to be goodoo..:p .. heh.. folic acid. i take till third mth . i 'beg' gynae to be taken off it :p

kelley,
it is true. kids must be left alone on and off, especially when they want their own space, and time. it is true..
they need to cool down, and relax. and do their own thinking, relaxation.
let kait be sometimes. ok?

i think it is quite accurate for me.. i have always been BIG :S.. so teng and bally also big.. teng over fed ok. but with bally i let nature takes its course but u gals see the outcome? i rest my case. ha!

Astro: cos everytime i see u, u will order beef (beef sandwich from subway), beef at swensens.. etc.. hehhe
des is not very tall for a guy, i am tall for a girl.

QQ: hb side family all very short one, my 2 SIL all only 155, like ur sil. hb is tallest in the famliy, my side, my mum is shortest, followed by me, my 2 bros and dad all taller than me! if rae's height follow hb and weight follow me, she will be very jiao1 xiao3 ling2 long2 man!

star: hahaha.. ya anyway from subway. i only eat the roast beef sandwich.. beef at swenson? i dun remember. but i take seafood also.. hahaha..

kelley: ask u. does kaitlyn smile at u? as in does she respond to ur emotions and behave appropriately? as in she knows u are sad or happy and then will keep quiet/smile? dun have to be all the time. as long as got.. can liao.. does she?

the tall genes all from my mother side.. everyone in my maternal side is tall withthe exception of my grandma (she balances the family lah. else we all giants liao!) and my auntie..1.65.. not that short.. right? my mum, my grandpa, my uncles. my sis.. eh. all TALLYs!

my father balances the family.. else i become giant again.. miser..he is the tallest in the family! omg :p

star: if i am just tall.. i can be model liao! ha. but i am not a model.. so i am big! (what kind of argument is this?hahaha.. lousy structure, invalid arguement!) :p

astro: there u go too. height gene majority influenced by more by dad's side.. only a few cases, will follow mummy's genes. i believe i have read about this on an article online too which confirms this. Lets do a poll

1. rae - follow daddy side petite!
2. YE - Tall - follow daddy
3. Ashlyn - Tall - follow daddy
4. Keira - petite - follow daddy?
5. ?? who else?

not accurate
1. tian - tall - follow mummy
2. teng - tall - follow mummy.
3. Bally?

QQ: this means didi has a 50-50 percent to be tall or short leh. since tian follow ur genes right?

QQ: hhmmm.. genes bah.. u never know this time round ur son will follow ur family short short.. hhahah.. i do.. than when she wants attention liao.. she scream loh!

Astro: nope.. she doesn’t always respond.. she very into her own world.. but once she does something wants ur attention.. keep doing smiling n laffing to get ur attention. She will only stop screaming if i shout loud n stern.. but i don’t 1 2 keep shouting at her.. cos ashlyn picking up from me..

star: yalor. it all hinges on bally.. so far we know he average for height nia..

to continue ur table..

1. rae - follow daddy side petite!
2. YE - Tall - follow daddy
3. Ashlyn - Tall - follow daddy
4. Keira - petite - follow daddy?
5. Leia - follow mr tan?

not accurate
1. tian - tall - follow mummy
2. teng - tall - follow mummy.
3. Bally? -- results pending.. hahaa!
4. Ej? (both autum and mr wong tall wor.. EJ also tall)
5. Seth (both goatie and titu tall leh..seth is peitit..*siams titu* :p)

SQ: u know. for me.. i dun battle. i let the weight be! kekekeke :p que sera sera! heh..

kelley: ah. then kaitlyn v smart.. manupulative :p coz i was thinking of autism. but the fact that kaitlyn knows how to respond to ur emotions to get the things she wants.. we know she is not autistic.. her screaming cld be cause she experiencing frsutration. haven't speaking a lot yet?

Back