QQ,
Ni cuo le! When I preg, I take the calcium pills everyday de. Cos i dun have MS mah..

so taking pills is no problem for me.. unless i forget.
And on top of taking calcium, i take pearl powder, which is also calcium. hahaha.. BUT hor, having said that, taking calcium pill when preg doesn't mean the child will be tall. So even if you didn't take, it's ok. Cos ALL the calcium the baby needs will come from the mother's bones, teeth. So technically, taking the calcium when preg, is to bu3 the mother... not to bu3 the baby. So the fear abt oestheoporosis and loose teeth for mothers is real.. cos the baby will take the calcium from the mummy.
So conclusion is: take calcium when preg, for yourself, not baby. Child's height is follow genes of parents.. I do agree is more follow the daddy's height than mummy's height.
EJ and EV are both tall for their age.. cos Mr Wong side got tall genes. His grandfather was very tall, his father ok-tall, his elder brother taller than him, but his mum super-short.. as for me, my own father was very tall, but my mum short.. so I am kind of tall too.