(2007/02) February

charis,

sorry, not asking u not to do confinement.. just wan to let u know u are not alone... jas and ah ger are rite.. u have to do at least a few weeks confinement... as for mi.. i already don really do confinement since first preg.. so this one just let it be... but if u have fren to help u out.. will be good also...

charis,

ah ger they all give mi a few of simple food recipe leh... i email u ok? maybe can ask ur hubby to help out?
i will be having oatmeal cereal for breakfast and maybe mee sua for lunch and dinner not yet decide...
must prepare food that take little times as we will be looking after baby at the same time... so must do fast...

Jas, wish this can be so..
But my parents r not Christians, my hb n his family not comfortable if I choose to move in with them n baby spend more time with them.

I dont want to trouble my mum..cos she works..then she hav to take leave.

I hav to sacrifice my health lor...wat to do..i can always 'catch up' later..as long as got food can alrd..baby will have milk so not to worry..
I can only rely on my GOD for me to overcome this tough times..

My MIL act like normal leh..

I so fed-up..but inside her heart its jus anger, resentment, disatisfaction..
Better to tell me or show it than hide leh..at least Im not caught off guard..

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>No #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>CRL(cm), wt(g)</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp </TD></TR><TR><TD>(koh)liling</TD><TD>2-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27 weeks</TD><TD>900g</TD><TD>Dr S T Chan</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira</TD><TD>3-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22 Weeks</TD><TD>388g</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>3-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20 weeks</TD><TD>364g</TD><TD>Dr Yu Suling</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>fat_babe</TD><TD>4-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22weeks</TD><TD>621g</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummy2b</TD><TD>5-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20weeks</TD><TD>15.2/356g</TD><TD>Dr Tang</TD><TD>KL </TD></TR><TR><TD>chloe</TD><TD>5-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2 Boys,1 Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jojo</TD><TD>7-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>500g</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC/MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Ger</TD><TD>9-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>24w3d</TD><TD>675g</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>starlite</TD><TD>9-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19w5d</TD><TD>320g</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>vambbit</TD><TD>9-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20weeks</TD><TD>14.8cm</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ck</TD><TD>11-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23w3d</TD><TD>586g</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazzcy</TD><TD>11-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD>12-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26weeks</TD><TD>850g</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>doggy</TD><TD>14-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>PVL</TD><TD>15-Feb-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr H.C. Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>charis</TD><TD>16-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26weeks</TD><TD>700g</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Y.C.</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catz</TD><TD>18-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>octbride_78</TD><TD>19-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherryale</TD><TD>20-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23weeks</TD><TD>759</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>21-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19w3d</TD><TD>312g</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>natty</TD><TD>21-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20 weeks</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>thenuahcouple</TD><TD>21-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20 weeks</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>bitbit</TD><TD>22-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25 weeks</TD><TD>500g</TD><TD>Dr H.C. Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>JC</TD><TD>22-Feb-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20w5d</TD><TD>379g</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>leomom</TD><TD>22-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>24 weeks</TD><TD>700g++</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>22-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18weeks</TD><TD>9cm</TD><TD>Dr Henry cheng</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>mag</TD><TD>23-Feb-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19w1d</TD><TD>328g</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giggler</TD><TD>23-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21weeks</TD><TD>445g</TD><TD>Dr K.H. Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunsweet</TD><TD>26-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>m&amp;m</TD><TD>26-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr C.H Koh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>26-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25weeks</TD><TD>764g</TD><TD>Dr Koh/Dr Chu</TD><TD>JB </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princes</TD><TD>20</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princesses</TD><TD>13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

charis, no worry ok... just don think so much.. time will pass very fast one... just bear in mind that u have ur hubby and baby with u.. and of course u have we gals around u too....

cherryale, thanks for the website. Would like to ask, when will the promotion ends? Anybody knows?

Ah ger, which store did u go to for the products listed by you?

charis,
Thank God you are putting on wt again. Keep a healthy diet lah.

MIL problems are quite common. My own MIL used to hurt me a lot too, by what she said. But then I don't live with her (which used to also be a source of her hurtful remarks). She's made me cry several times already in our 5-year 'relationship'. The most recent was when she told my hb's niece and nephew (in front of me) that my hb "now got wife don't need to celebrate HIS birthday with her anymore" (ah duh!!!). When my hb heard that she said, he quickly finished his dinner and we left immediately. But I'm getting more immune to her already.

The worst case was a day or two before our wedding, my then fiance (now hb) was supposed to come with me to our new place to help me make the bed and do some last minute stocking up of our wardrobe and kitchen and cleaning. When I went to pick him up, my MIL criticized me for asking him to meet me and help me do this and said the groom not supposed to see the bride so close to the wedding day, don't I know this, how can, what kind of church allows you to do this etc etc. So in the end I was in tears, and I went to our new place alone, and did everything myself. First time making a king-sized bed with a heavy spring mattress was not an easy task. I cleaned up and did everything myself that day. Still had to go and collect my gown and run other errands too. I will NEVER forget the feeling. We were supposed to meet and do the housework and then spend some time praying together before the wedding. Well....
That's why we did not want to live with her even though she has a big big house with many spare rooms. We knew her character, and we didn't want her to drive a wedge between us. Our marriage is too impt for that.

Mine is also a long story. Got lots of other stories to tell. And I don't even live with my MIL. So I do understand your struggles. Just soldier on and pray lah.

charis....that's bad...that' bad. what a bad MIL u have. Just ren &amp; ren...&amp; quickly move out asap.
If i were u....i sure bo chap her. Dun need to talk so much. I will do what i think i am suppose to do. The rest belongs to ur MIL &amp; SIL.

Sometimes gotta to be firm &amp; strong so pple cannot bully u. I hope i m not teaching u bad.....but i definely will not tolerate this type of treatment from MIL.

Charis

dun think too much... yes, most important is food, so that we can provide "quality" milk for bb.

i am sure u can do it!

Koh, I m also thinking of Oatmeal for b/f then mee sua for other days or dinner if my lunch is really nt enuff. Since hv fish &amp; chkn + sesame oil, I think is gd enuff already.
happy.gif
Bt I will tell hb to kip it frm his mum, if nt she sure scream again.

Charis - health can't sacrifice one. Once u neglect it (esp after birth), it's very diff to recoup back leh, it's unlike recouping loss of slp.

Then hor - the recipes are base on wat ppl tell me leh, no big fish big meat kind, so just let u know. It's gng to b budget meals lor. bt so long as we still get suffient nutrients, tats more impt. I will ask my gynae tis Thurs for more info, c if he can help me. Also, dun 4get AnMum Breastfeeding milk powder, must drink esp if u bfg ur bb. My coll says MUST DRINK cos to replenish loss of milk supply then u can hv more milk for bb.

Mummy2b - I went to Metro &amp; chk, then I went to Tom &amp; Stefanie &amp; I saw the same price. So I guess all so-called dept stores sell same price.

wow...really got such bad MIL ya.......

THen i must be thankful tt i dun stay with my MIL. Anyway....i am a super bo chap DIL. I hardly make a phone call to her or would say never.
When she comes over to my place I also never entertain her or chit-chat with her. So she hardly come to my place too.

Is not that i dun like her....is that ..that is me.......

talk abt trying out on confinement food, I 4got to call Neo Garden las wk. Ha ha ha....... nvm, still got some time.

Oh, another of my gf said the portion is big. Bt I din ask her frm which caterer.

bitbit......me not so scare lah. still deciding whether to opt for GA or Epidural c-section.

Also thinking of which date to go.

Bitbit...maybe u can try to go for natural this time round. 2nd time still can choose......

Hi mommies

I was on MC on thur &amp; fri. vomited, gastric, maybe stress frm our HR. hee...

Bitbit, we ve the same EDD, same hospital too.
happy.gif

Last fri nite went for the antenal class @KKH. Aft watching the real birth video, i am really excited to see my little one bt abit nervous too.

Koh, thks for updating for me.

Ah ger, I dun like to wear the in-patient gowns cos I find that it's too 'revealing' leh. Hehehe... So you gg to order for both meals of cf food? My hb not really like the idea of cf food cos he feels that the ingredients they use may not be fresh. He prefers my mom to cook for me but I dun want to trouble my mom leh.

Charis, Natal Essentials made exceptions for their meals leh. You can try them out. Do you think your mil will be even more unhappy with you if you've frens to go to her place to help you out??? Usually, Chinese wont show their unhappiness infront of you lor. Maybe she not only fed-up with you but the whole family? Or maybe she's not feeling well so starts to grumble?

Jas, aiyo... hopefully your hb gets better now.
happy.gif

JC, jabs in Polyclinic are free if you participate in their tests. But I'm not sure if they still have the tests now.

leomom, you better now?

Gig, thank u very much, i think he is getting better last nite. Just hope the workload will not make him sick again.

Charis, christians or non-christians shd not make such a big diff when come to confinement and looking after bb. Actually she just need to prepare a separate confinement food for you whilst u take care of ur own baby. Why is it so difficult since she is full time housewife? I saw my SIL they are all doing the same thing as my MIL have to help wif family biz. But as they stay together, my MIL cook confinement food for them and sometimes help wif bathing the bb.

ah ger, i told my hubby u booked ur car few weeks ago but can only got the car in Jan. Think he a bit panic now and next time he comes back we will go visit the showroom and reserve for a car then.

charis,
health cannot be "catch up" later, once u lost it, it's very hard to regain it back.

and i will not suggest moving out at this stage. it's too rush of a time and u need to settle down in new setting while preparing for bb's arrival. unless u have better options, like a friend's place or ur parent's place.

cherryale,
make sure ur hubby takes his medication. i got the cold virus from my husband last week and it was horrible.

Hi giggler, thks alot. Much better nw. Hb took 2days leave to take care of me.
sad.gif
feel so bad. Guess i ve to come here more often to destress.
happy.gif

Gig, in the website, they also list the price for PIS as 700 plus, now its promotional price of 599. Tempted to buy but think I should just get the Avent manual first to try since its less than a hundred bucks.

Can anyone advise me whether better to buy the Avent manual that comes with a black bag so that you can carry it out or just the pump with 2 bottles? If I dun get the one with the bag, I can still get a separate bag in future right?? Reason being if I am getting PIS in future, then no point spending more gettin the avent pump that comes with a bag.

Ladies..thanks for yr advice..giggler..I'll check out Natal Essentials..

Actually, she doesnt appear bad..she still talk to me, prepare meals, etc..but she got a lot of unhappiness inside lah..then suddenly come out..then ok..then one day again come out..aiyah..

Actually I think she "talk behind my back" to her sisters n my older SIL..
But I dont care lah..how to bother also..

I no choice leh..I dont want my MIL to help me, then indebted to her..or she feel unhappy then she complain..when baby comes I scared she make things difficult then..I more stress..then get the post natal "blues"..

Giggler..I wont get my church aunties to come over to help..I'll ask them to cook at home or in church, then my hb will go over to get the food..or ask one of my fren who lives nearby to send it to me..My church network quite close lah..can work out something..but quite inconvenient also..dont want to burden others..n then ppl will also think why my hb's mum "so bad".

Aiyah..I think she complain I use the comp the whole day leh..but she dont realise I do a lot of stuff of my hb..n I help to sweep floor, wash dishes, prepare the meals..I think she want me to 'clean up after' her whole family leh if possible..I told my hb no way..
I not maid leh..I can help around to the best of my ability..but I dont think I should be working like a maid leh..but my hb said she herself works like a maid..I so angry with them also..how can they treat her like one..my hb said they dont realise, from young they are very spoilt..then now she realised she so tired n then she blame..ME..haha..funny right..
Then she got daughters also no use..isnt that more embarrassing?!

I think enough of my MIL..
I better do some work..dont know wat to do also lah..

Charis,
am sure God will provide a way for you to get enough rest and nutritional meals during confinement. As for your MIL, just move on and forget about it. In future, when you are able to work, she will treat you differently. I have a friend who didnt work when she was pregnant and her MIL also expected her to do all the housework as she see my friend as living off her son. They had a lot of problems and eventually my friend and her hb moved to another country when he got an overseas posting and things improved.

Jas..Im glad she admit she cant cope lah..at least we can find alterntive options..cos I dont like her to do stuff for us but not sincere then complain to others, or say hurtful things to me..
I wish I can be more firm now..or show my unhappiness..like my fren she 'scold' her MIL when she gave her problems..
BUT I try to be longsuffering for GOD's sake n my hb's sake.
Things can be worked out lah not to the best but at least something..n as long as baby is fine, I think I should be thankful already. I only hope I can tahan..haha.

Cherryale..I wont be working for a long while..but I hope I can do some babysitting in the future..haha.

Yes i understand wat u mean..

Hope the future will be brighter..haha..its ok for now..they are small setbacks..jus taken by surprise i guess..

charis,
My MIL also similar to yours. She had a 'hard' life and worked very hard when younger, doing all the housework as well as working outside. Now her two daughters also no use. Don't lift a finger to help. They have no interest in cooking though my MIL is an expert cook. They and my hb were also very spoilt when young. Never needed to do any housework. But my hb, due to long years living by himself overseas, has learnt to cook and clean (though not very thorough). Now anyway, my MIL has maids to do all the housework and food prep and clearing up for her. So she quite OK. Except that her children have to give her $$ to pay for the upkeep of the maids and house.

For me, my mum made me &amp; my sis mop the house when we were already in Pri school, though we had an Amah at home. Iron clothes too. These basic life skills must learn lah. Cannot spoil our children until they can't even lift a finger to help.

Jas, so you also buying cars? Also Jazz?

leomom, your hb is so nice to take leave to take care of you.
happy.gif

cherryale, can get the Avent pump w/o the bag. I got my own bag that time.

Charis, I think your mil is just getting one of her mood swings and suay suay you're the target lah.
happy.gif
Dun think so much lah, stimes women behave like this. Just dun brood too much on whatever she said. If you want to stay with PILs, you really got to close both eyes and ears. Meanwhile, you just do whatever you shd do, dun need to do extra also lah.
happy.gif

PVL, you're rite... cannot spoil our kids lor. That's what I keep telling Vane when I'm doing housework. I'll tell Vane that you got to sweep and mop floor, iron clothings, wash dishes, etc for the family when she grows up. Hehehe....

Hi Charis,
Sorry to hear that but I can understand what you are going thru coz my MIL treats me badly as well and I'm her only DIL and worst is, I have 8 SILs...so, can you imagine the "hard time" i'm going thru? Thats the reason why i rather rent a place than to stay with her..if not, i'm very sure i will divorce my hb becoz of my MIL &amp; SILs.

My MIL ever called me names in front of me and whenever my SILs come to my MIL's place (actually its our place), all my SILs will go back, leaving the mess behind and they always quote, "nvrmind, DIL is around to clean the house! they deem that its my duty, just like wat your MIL feel. But maybe for you, your MIL is pai seh that her sister is helping with the housework and she was annoyed at the moment, maybe angry becoz she lose face, so, nasty words came out of her mouth. Dont think too much or dwell too much abt it...come to think of it, I no better than you or worst than you. Just forget abt it and you will be happier..its difficult but time will heal the wound!
happy.gif

Charis,

* pat pat* I can really emphatise your feeling..

SomeX stupid MIL juz couldn;t put herself in year 2000 yet. We DIL got hand got leg can self support. Last time DILs need to do all housework because they r not so educated and cannot survive if cannot find a rich hb, now the time is different! Wat she think? Not happy mai stay together lar!

sigh .. MIL and SIL problem.. or its it just woman problem?

Sigh.. Me too have my own set of problems.. but welli think just bear with it as my PIL stays with us and I do not hope to make life miserable for all.

I think all got to close 1 eye with watever loh.
There's pros and cons living with older folks..

Me no choice Hubby prefer to stay with parents.. so i got to accept that.. but come to thinking its also an extra helping hand at times too with older folks ard.. (lucky me PIL are quite ok.. only MIL a bit more "traditional thinking' than FIL .. )

cherryale
Metro sales was only for last weekend.
Pump with the bag (on-the-go set)-Advent $119.2 (after 20% off)

mummy2b
Express Electric Steam Sterilizer-Advent bought at Parkson Malaysia for RM359 (I think it's cheaper in Malaysia). At Mothercare is $169 (RM377)
Pigeon breast pad- bought at Jusco Malaysia at RM35.90(36 pieces) and also bought Tollyjoy brand from Singapore for $7.90 (48 pieces)

Good Morning Ladies...

Was so busy yesterday i didn't have time to chat at all...

Charis: Take it easy ok. MIL's are never easy. I can count the number of times with 5 fingers i have seen my hb's mom since we got married like nearly 4 years ago. Another long long story, so no see better than seeing. Anyway, I don't give a damn about what chinese got DIL must do housework crap. I would make my hb do all the housework in front of her in the pathetic number of times i've seen her. Haha...

Gig, we are considering City or Jazz or Nissan, but heard Nissan consume more petrol.

Actually there are nice PILs lah. Like mine, my MIL never let me help her whenever she cooks as she said does not want to dirty my cloth. But i make sure i wash the dishes after the meal. Then everytime we want to give her monthly allowance, she always ask us to keep for ourselves as she doesn't need. My two SILs stay wif both my PIL since they married into the family. My SILs (hubby's brothers' wives) always said, hard to find nice PIL like two of them. But maybe they are staying under one roof (my PIL + 2 BIL's families), they are helping each other when come to housework and taking care of the kids. My hubby's sister who is staying wif them also helps wif housework sometimes. So guess they are quite happy staying together taking care of each other.

gd morning to all..........

Gig - as for cf food - of cos nothing beats own mum's cooking lah, bt then sometimes can't hiam much lor........@ least u r taking in nutritious food.

I went to take a look @ Natal's food, &amp; is thinking of considering them. Any idea if their portion is big n nice? I'll order only 1 meal to save costs, my hairdresser said eat mee sua during confinement is gd leh, dunno y........

Jas - ha ha ha, cos Honda cars usually abt 2 - 3mths, depending on the col. Like hb's cousin, she ordered white, the car will cme in end Dec. Oh, COE went up, car prices went up, &amp; so is GST nx Feb. Dunno hw all these r gng to affect bt then best to ask 1st lor. The las time I chk the website seem to hv no effect on the car price leh, dunno hw they calculate.

yeah Charis, dun think too much, many times in-laws will change for the better after ur bb is out. So just bear w/ it for the nx fw mths.

Later I will MIA for a mtg, hopefully it's gng to b just an hr &amp; nothing longer than tat.
sad.gif

Jas, I agree that theres still nice mil and sils around. Do you know its my hbs sis who do housework twice a week w/o fail? Initially she helped cos mil stayed with us, but she still continue to do even after my mil passed away last yr. I really appreciate her help.

Ah ger, some mummies from another forum said that the Natals portion is also big. But my col said that its not big when her sil ordered 2 mths ago. Why you consider Natal? You went to colour your hair liao?

Jas - i agree there are gd &amp; nt so gd MILs. Bt again, diff ppl hv diff characters/ personalities, some may seem to b hard on the outside bt they are actually very nice ppl. It just takes some time for them to adjust themselves. Afterall, living under the same roof need both parties to accomodate each other then can b in harmony.

MIL also always ask me nt to wash the dishes cos they prefer to wash everything 2gether, saying save more water. bt then i can't stand, dishes stacking up in the basin.

Btw, I chopped off my hair to slightly below shoulders, by Feb the length is just nice. Then I also col my hair - copper red.
happy.gif
Abit short nw, I m nt quite used to it + just cut hair look abit kuku, need some time to learn hw to 'style' or comb my hair. Ha ha ha.......

Jas - just make sure when u go showroom, try to sit inside then move ard inside the car, open the boot &amp; c if u like the space &amp; etc. Then if u r really gng to Honda showrm @ Leng Kee, I can intro my gf's sis to u lor. All frens frens she will give u gd advices &amp; options then let u all decide.

Gig - I m considering Natal also cos they can give us the option to choose wat we like &amp; dun like to eat. Neo doesn't leh. Then so many dishes all got pork one, hw I eat?

ah ger,

there is this lock-in system in most car dealers.
If Jas got someone else other than you gf's sis to attend to her at the showroom, the sales person would likely lock her in as his/ her customer during the test drive.

And in this case your GF's sis cannot close the deal with Jas at all for the next few months. due to the above system

This is a policy by the dealers to avoid the confusion as to who the customer belongs to. So they lock customer and sales rep for a period of 1-3 mths (i think).

So best is have Jas meet up with your gf's sis to attend to her fully from day 1 at the showroom.

hello gals,
yesterday went for my check up... baby weigh onli 962g.. only increase 60g.... my weight drop to 48kg... doctor very fierce say must increase to 51kg by nxt appt ( 2 weeks later )... this gynae very particular bout weight and he really do a very detail scan everytime i go.. the scan will take bout 10-15 mins.. he will take baby head, leg and hand measurement and weight....
he says my percentage of natural birth is onli 30%... but i still think that there is still hope...

ah ger and sunsweet, where is Honda's showroom ha? Heard Ubi that side got a whole street with Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc. But where is it ha?

ah ger, ur fren is car dealer for Honda? Cld u pm me her contact? Thanks...
happy.gif
And ya, if we haven't got Spore licence b4 go to the showroom, we can't test drive, can we?

Gig, ur SIL so nice hor... Not say other SIL, sometimes when my SIL (brothers' wives) at my parents' house, they did most of the housework as in helping my mum do the cooking and cleaning. But i sometimes will help wif washing dishes and sweep the floor also lah. And b4 CNY before i got married, usually it's me who help my mum wif spring clean. My brothers have their own houses to busy wif. What's important is whoever free then help loh. Harmony is more important.

Koh, why did u lose weight? No appetite or you were worried about the placenta thing? Its good that you have switched to this gynae who is more detailed, at least you are in good hands. Hope u and baby put on more weight soon.

koh, u really must force urself to eat more... At this stage ur weight shd increase not dropping. So this is a new gynae? He sounds a good doctor.

Jas,
There are 2 showroom for Kah Motors.. One at Ubi.. one at Leng Kee.

Basically there are 2 areas where car showrooms are located - Ubi and Leng Kee.. most brands are situated side by side for your "Car Shopping"..

You need a Singapore Drivers licence to test drive.. I think they would accept international licences too.

cherry ,

i also don now why my weight drops... i am worried but i still eat.. eat like normal just that portion are small now.. don knoe why, eat a bit i feel full liao.. maybe stomach getting bigger...

jas,
ya this is my new gynae, he looks fatherly and he really very gentle, when he does the scan for mi, he will not push the thing too hard on my tummy ( unlike my 1st gynae ) and he will wipe my tummy for mi after the scan, then he will help mi down the bed ( as if i am grandma, haa ) .. he is really patience.. he explain to mi why my % of natural birt is lower.. he even draw a pic of my baby position in my stomach...and he is cheap too

Back