(2007/01) Jan

icy - We had bgt 1 no half height Ikea clothing cabinet with 2 drawers, 1 no of ikea metal 5 trays drawer, 2 nos of plastic box with cover & 2 nos of 'toyogo' look alike drawer cabinets......all fill up already.......no more place liao......hw? Hw? Jialak Jialak!!!! Kanna "scolding" from wifey yesterday
581597.gif

Icy/Bluegrapes,
I think buy from the Toyogo Warehouse much cheaper ley!!! Think i paid abt $69.90 or $79.90 for my 5 tier drawers.. Maybe u can check out how much is Giant selling then call the Toyogo warehouse to check the price before making a trip down??

I have posted the contact and address of the Toyogo Warehouse in this thread before.. Cant remember when.. Maybe u can do a search for it?? Share wf me the prices hor cos i also consider getting another one for bb Shania and my maid.

Icy,
Oh u referring to the side table i use for putting my airpot and bb's steriliser?? I bgt it from a furniture shop at Bukit Batok central..

<font color="ff6000">mildy</font>, check ur email!! btw if u really wanna start BP, u can start the cooler bag under <font color="119911">Marketplace &amp; Exchange Corner: Bulk Purchase and Spree (Non-clothes)</font> and no need to pay charges as charges for clothing only.

LY - Don't worly.....yr HUBBY will work hard for it.....U juz rest well &amp; wait &amp; wait &amp; wait &amp; pop out
581620.gif
.....hehehe

Good Morning mummies,
All my colleagues asking mi when i going to pop. I say January then all say my tummy so big will pop next mth. gr............very angry. big can also pop in january ma. gr..............

Zenn,
today dunno got time to start the BP or not. can start the thread already?

bluegrapes u check for me the price can. 4 tier or 5 tier toyogo de... i will go IMM Giant to check the price oso.

yosimite kekeke,,, ur wife so fierce mah...

serrich ya lor. toyogo de warehouse at toa payoh. i will go IMM Giant tonite to take a look too. then compare the price with carrfour.

serrich oh from bukit batok ah. how much u bought??

serrich, ok...shall keep you informed of the toyogo pricing. Hb suggesting getting it from JB Giant as we wonder if it would be cheaper there.

<font color="ff6000">bluegrapes</font>, u no good leh. tempt us again hahahhaa

<font color="aa00aa">mildy</font>, ya can start liao. let me know if u wanna the tea. email u liao

bluegrapes drive all the way in to get the toyogo drawer.... no need la... petrol go in finished liao.. get from spore will do.

zenn wat did bluegrapes tempt you??

milderina mine worst ok. some brainless colleagues of mine said i dun look preggy at all. said my butt is even bigger than my tummy, my baby goes to my butt ah. i hear liao lagi TL.

bluegrapes/serrich - we bgt the "toyogo" look alike from JB carrfour. The one we bgt r smaller in width as compare with Toyogo ones but the price is very cheap...abt RM$35+ nia for 5 tier.....cheap cheap

YOSIMITE, that is extremely cheap leh!!!

zenn, ok..will help you check.

icy, cos I am getting disposable diapers, milk powder and some other stuff from JB as well..so drawer is juz one of them.
happy.gif
Got some other agenda when we go JB so it won't be a wasteful trip.

Hi all

Below is the website address of Toyogo Warehouse tt Serrich previously posted.

http://www.yser-toyogo.com/drawer6.htm

I went there to buy two mths ago, got the biggest one n tink cost me $60+. Cant remember the exact size n price. If wanna buy more, tink need a MPV or van cos tt tm my mazda3 sp can oni fit one at the passenger seats.

pinky, thanks for the link!!
happy.gif
Serrich has shared with us.

tonite go carrefour..hope I can find the raspberry tea leaves as well.

yosimite,
What is the brand u bgt? Dolphin? I have seen many cheaper ones also bt my concern is whether the plastics are sturdy enuf to hold very heavy items?

Besides keeping my gals' apparels in the drawers, I also use it to store her necessities like baby wipes, bb wash, etc.. I also keep very heavy stuffs like flashcards and books.. So far the Toyogo drawers can hold the wt well..

icy - if u go there to buy others bb stuffs, then worth it loh......anyway it also depend on where u stay.....me near near to causeway, so when free will dropby......hehehe was sweating all over to try to dismantle the drawer &amp; put them into my car boot together with all other stuff &amp; then carrying them back hm *felt tat my 'rat' in my arm r growing then*
581647.gif

bluegrapes - hehehe......already stock up liao
biggrin.gif
.....remember to clear yr car boot space
581648.gif

icylemon, my hb only notice some stuff cheap. I haven checked out myself. So no idea if diapers there cheaper and can't comment. You need 45mins to travel to cityhall ah..sound far

Serrich - can't remember the brand. Will let u knw when i am back hm.....I had used them to store bb stuff. Had put the heavy ones @ the lowest drawer.

icy - the diapers r slightly cheaper over there depending on diff brands &amp; diff promo. Got my mamy poko NB (Made in Nippon)for abt RM$33 during promo....nw the price r abt RM$37

yosimite,
No wonder u can go JB often lah.. So u stay near near hor... U always go to JB Giant?! My hubby always go to Xtra supermarket in JB.. Nt too sure if the things there are cheaper than Giant or nt.. I always ask my hubby to buy Pureen diapers there cos its so much cheaper than buying from SG.. After conversion, we only pay abt $13+ per pack. The savings for Mamy Poko not very significant ley..

serrich - We will go to diff supermarkets.....Giant, Carrfour, Jusco, the Store etc....so far i find tat Giant &amp; Carrfour have better promo.....Jusco r more ex but can do other shopping as well as it located within shopping centre. For Mamy Poko NB, the saving r not tat significant (Abt S$3 per pack) but it is the only Made-in-Japan one tat we can find.

<font color="aa00aa">Sherl, icylemon, hui, cindy, aquarius, liyen and snow</font>, it was a wonderful lunch outing. I really enjoyed myself.
happy.gif
Look forward to more of it!!!

p.s Still owe a few of you $0.50 leh!!

sherl, i cannot confirm yet for the 10th dec outing.. need to see if hubby is working anot. will confirm later lor.. hope can be there..

Sound like u gals really enjoyed ur lunch! I just finished sorting out bb clothings. Cos got quite a no of pass down so I separate btw 0-6 and 6-12 mths. Think really need to separte few times to wash!

Hey, anyone keen to get <font color="ff0000">Kids Tool B&amp;W Flash Cards</font>?? Or anywhere can get it cheaper? Cos I saw it at $11.35, not sure if it's control price. I am keen to get and the shop offers 10% discount with min 5 sets.

581904.jpg

581905.jpg

yosimite,
I also bgt MP diapers from JB Xtra Supermarket.. I think e one i bgt is manufacture in Thai one ley.. Now Sheng Shiong has offer for MP diapers at $14.90 bt its also manuf in Thai one..

Back