(2007/01) Jan

Aqua

you try nisah before? she use alot of strength one isit.
die lah, before preg, i cant stand massage liao. sure die. but for the sake to look mei mei, ENDURE!!
She told me 10 sessions, 430 leh. mayb i stay cck.

!!!!! I just sms Mr Sherl to ask if I can buy the Carter's bag, and he say it's up to me! *faint from shock*

<font color="ff6000">aqu &amp; sherl</font>, i tryin to find out the size. u gals think its big enough? but if i get this bag, hb sure refused to carry. hee

Cindy,
I also booked Nisah. She is charging me $430 for 10 sessions as well. I am staying in Jurong West..

Aqua,
Care to share y u prefer Susi?

Icy,
Pain in breasts? Think u better check wf ur gyane..

Food:
I feel so bloated and always feel like throwing up esp after taking meals and snacks..

cindy, tried her pre-natal massage once. Maybe becos pre-natal cannot use much strength so cannot really tell if she has the strength when doing post-natal. Ya she stays very near my place so only $400 for 10 sessions.

pinky...hee...you too have difficulty putting on panty.

sherl, zenn, I wonder if more buy from her got discount?

zenn,

I'm wondering about the size, compartments, etc. Think at $29.90 it prob doesn't have an insulated compartment for bottle. But then again dunnoe if that is really necessary.

Thinking about getting it for when I want to bring Claire out by myself. heheheh.

Let me know if you manage to find out anything else about it. Thanks!

serrich, prefer siti...maybe becos my post-natal massage done by her and I find she has good strength but it's a bit unfair to compare becos I have not tried Nisah's post-natal before...but I did read from another forum, someone posted her massage a bit gentle for her. Difficult to make decision leh.

Zenn,

dunnoe leh. Now I think maybe he trying to use reverse psychology on me. Now that he say let me decide if I wanna buy I fan er feel a bit guilty if I buy. heheheheheh

zenn, maybe find out the size first then we decide.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">aqu &amp; sherl</font>, ok let me check wif her on discount hee. btw i just saw fm website that she dun ve the measurement.

sherl, mr sherl succeed liao lor hahahaha

aquarius - yup. nowadays v clumsy in getting up fro bed, putting on panty etc due to big tummy... tts y my hubby keeps saying tt me machiam like panda bear... slow n clumsy with dark eye circle.

same here, I also can;t sleep well recently.
wake up at least 4 to 5 times through out the nite to pee.

Today, I got elephant leg...so big, sigh.

Mum just brought little malcolm to PD today. He has been seeing normal GP 3 times for his cough, flu &amp; throat....these few nites cough badly.
Me &amp; hubby suspected something is wrong, so asked mum to bring him to PD at Thomson.
BAD....got bronchitis. Think inherited from me.

Sigh

cindy ya lor... muz lean to boh chup.

pinky i didnt leh. so everytime i will hop here &amp; hop there to put on my panty... hahaha...

sherl muz go &amp; buy toto liao!! haahaahaa....

Serrich

I oso dun feel well lately. Keep feeling nauseous. hai sianz.
most likely i will book nisah too cos she is the cheapest that i can find liao.

BB milk,
hope malcolm recover soon. dun let him sleep in aircon cos of cough. air con will trigger cough.

reply re carter disaper bag :

"I'm sorry I really have no idea how big it is.

This is the price inclusive of freight charges (which I absorbed) to Singapore. Upon arrival, you can come and pick up from me at Bukit Panjang. or CCK MRT Station.

As for the bulk purchase, please let me know how many you want and I can calculate and give you my best price."

who else is keen?

bb_milk,

hope Malcolm gets better soon...

icy,
wanna buy the Carter's diaper bag or not? very nice leh... kekekkekkekekekke

OOPS! *stop eating* Just realised that I bought the cheesecake to eat because it's promoted as being 'high in calcium', then I forgot and go eat my iron pills again.
crazy.gif

bluegrapes, Mildy, where are you two??!! Want to buy bag or not??!! And all the other gerger mummies!!!

icy, I also have one diaper bag liao, but I feel like buying this one for me to bring Claire out on my own leh... Is it considered a frivolous buy? heheheheh... somemore hospital will also give diaper bag right?

Sherl, icy, am still fighting (very hard) the temptation to buy the allerhand backpack. I must ENDURE!!!

The carters diaper bag is nice and sweet though ...but think I rather spend it on the allerhand if i really want to buy. Haha..

sherl dun need so much diaper bag bah...

aquarius u bery bad leh.. kekeke....

bluegrapes allerhand bag good leh.. u saw bb milk oso got one mah...

pinky,

I got a grey one for my hubby to carry liao, this one will be for me to carry, if I buy... kekekekekekeke...

One bag is never enough for me...kekeke...I dun mind getting this cos it's so girlish and sweet. Price is reasonable too.
happy.gif

icy, bluegrapes, janey, buy one more lah! Imagine how cute it will be to carry your princess and carry this lovely bag.
563541.gif

ok la, buy normal bag also $30 liao leh... then this bag so sweet... kekekekekekeke...

Just now browsed thru Carter's website, they really got a lot of very nice, sweet stuff..

sherl - i m v sure my hubby wont want to carry tis girly diaper bag. he got rather annoyed w me for buying so many pink color stuff for my ger. he said pink is not the oni color suitable for ger, there r many more other colors n pls no more pink color item. so if he noes tt i plan to buy tis bag, sure will faint one!! hee!!

Back