(2007/01) Jan

Icy, take care and update us.
happy.gif

zhuzhu, ours did inform us.

Icy,

Take care... maybe getting closer le...
happy.gif
Some mummies mucus plug fall away bit by bit. You got contractions?

zhuzhu i m better le.

yah.. coy informed us le.

mildy, everything ok?

sherl, thanks babe. i will. ya got contractions.

sherl,
hm... i think hor still quite many BH leh. tummy still keep feeling hard, n i forget my anti contraction pills today. but i realised that even i eat also like tat leh. this pregnancy hor i feel very breathless. cannot breath like tat, like something pressing on my chest.

icy,
yeaps, everything is fine.

aquarius,
ho sei ho sei, but Mr cai bo visit mi leh, yesterday got buy toto haven check.
alamak, i tell my dear its sun n he so happy go jio his friend go watch le........=X

icy,
yeaps, very bad aching on my back. but then my first also have leh. so i think its the same. for mi i find it more tiring cos i need to look after my girl, other then that i think its still ok.

kekeke Sat he working? I thought first one was Sat but was wrong, it's fri and sat is the second day. You will still be doing confinement hor.

Icy,
if you have contraction after a show, you have to be more aware. Time your contractions. If it's every 15 mins or 10 minutes you have to go for a check up fast. Watery colostrum could be a sign too.

just saw the website of fidgets seem v nice n big
been to gogo bambini not bad too bt quite small..another 1 at down town east but hor v ex le but v nice too

mildy, ya is more tiring. for this time, my back is more painful than the previous one. esp at night when lying on the bed.

aqua, the tickets are selling good hor. the cheapest one oso pretty ex.

Saphira, ok i will take note. thanks babe.

wat else to pack into the hospital bag har?

i have dump in disposable panties, pads, a set of clothes, 2 bras, shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste & toothbrush. wat else??

wakakaak ah ha gei wo yi bei wang qing shui!

icy, ya the cheapest is still so ex...that's why I still thinking if I shld go. I dun mind going alone but it's ex de lor.

bring rachel go ah ha together. kekekek she need ticket or not? maybe I bring des go ah ha also. lolx.

Ah des just wear normal swimwear leh. But of course if weather cold I dun bring her to the pool.
happy.gif

aqua, not sure if the kids need ticket. if dun need then we can consider. hehehe...

recently weather cold cold. my mum said if bring rachel go swimming better to wear thermal. say scared her heart cannot take it lah... heart weak lah... cannot kena cold. she has no UV swimwear but dun have thermal de. tot of buying one for her.

Leng Mong, my hospital bag consists of the following:

2 sets of front-open button sleep gowns
1 pair of socks
1 pair of slippers
Toiletries/Make up
Stemcord Kit
1 set of hospital discharge clothes
Pads
Disposable panties
Pre-natal receipts
Marriage Cert (yours/HUbby's NRIC, just keep in wallets)
Gynae's Letter
Cameras (digital/video)

If I can think of what else went inside the bag, let u know again.

icy,
If it is a rainy day, the water in the swimming pool will be very cold. Although my daughter loves swimming, she would complain and want to leave the water even when she is in her thermal swimwear. better not let them swim with the cold water + wind, easilly get chills.

hi icy, ya for rach I think can get thermal. For des I just let her wear whole piece swimsuit instead of bikini. But I strictly wont bring them go swimming when weather is cold.

Icy/Aqua,

You really wanna bring deszi and rach go concert? Heeheehee... I think better think twice if they are the type who cannot stand too much crowds and noise. If not if halfway you gotta leave the concert then money wasted.
sad.gif

thermal swimwear - yeah Icy I agree with Aqua, maybe for Rach case you can get thermal one for her. Sg got heated pool or not huh? *wondering* I also let Claire wear whole piece suit. Better actually coz scared they sun burn also. heeheehee

Mild,
Maybe it's Claudia's position ba that makes you feel breathless. Ask her nice nice to move downwards. heeheehee

Gd Afternoon Mummies!

Icy - glad that there's no more blood discharge. Relax and get ready to enjoy the bonding time. How I missed the BF time.

Icy/alethea - dun forget baby's snuggle wrap and clothing

<font color="ff0000">aqua &amp; alethea</font>, ya now nearer to date i oso gan cheong le.

arh!! i m going to have sleepless nites again!!

<font color="aa00aa">aqua &amp; sherl</font>, i went to IMM kids mall juz now. the smallest thermal suit size 1 rachel can fit leh. esp the thighs area. too big. water will get in. jia lat. i cant get her a thermal swim suit.

<font color="0077aa">JJM</font> heng u remind me. nearly forgotten abt it.

JJM, ya ya, forgot to mention it! I've prepared the receiving blanket, a pair of booties and mitten, plus 2 button shirts (long/short sleeves) and 2 pairs of long pants)
happy.gif

Mild,

I remember Claire also turned down quite late.

Ask Claudia to learn swimming from Charlene, Charlene can swim so well... kekekekekekekeke

sherl,
wakak... yeah lor, charlene 7 early 8 early turn down le. so hungry now.....but there is nothing in my drawer that can b eaten. all is sweet stuff......

Qi Ji our side here have or not huh, sherl.

Eat already will have qi ji a not? you think eat le Mr Cai will visit me tomorrow or sunday? wakakakak

aqua, whenever I have popiah gathering for the family, I will order the skin from Qi Ji HQ, and collect the skin from hougang mall branch.

Icy, with thermal wear, water still can get in.
It is not waterproof.
But they will not feel as cold compare to normal swim wear.

Back