(2007/01) Jan

icylemon, I am full but feel like eating that cookie...I was standing there looking at which to buy then scared later too many things to carry so in the end din buy...all the muffins and cookies look so good. Now a bit regret leh...

u all know what, there is a lot of BPs on this Eclairs and swiss rolls or something. making mi drool but the location all very far.

Milde, ya it's supposed to be very good...my friend always order...their mini eclairs, swiss rolls, mini pizzas and profiteroles very good. I always miss it!

Oh...welcome back!
happy.gif

Milde...can call and check with them one...I know a lot of stuff out of stock now...coming in only mid Sep.

http://www.amosco.com.sg/products.htm

aquarius, I very skinny before getting pregnant. Now considered more 'fleshy' liao..haha...but still on the slim side..keke...you quite slim too ya?

iceblue, you finally login
happy.gif

me not slim ah...more to the fleshy side though hubby say I look ok to him. Needs toning up...will really work on it after giving birth.
happy.gif

Milde...I heard the best is their mini eclairs.

Mildy / Icylemon, I'm also interested in the wall stickers but don't understand how many stickers come in a set ($27.50). Does it mean that, for e.g. the sticker on the 4 Super Stars costs $27.50? Or does the full set comprise of SUper STars all the way to the Train and Railroad?

Icylemon/bluegrapes,
Congras on having a princess!!

Berrymum,
Congras on having a prince!!

Icylemon,
Dun be sad.. Gals are good also mah.. Have lots of stuff to buy.. Once u start crazing over the sales for toys, clothings, accessories, etc.. u will know it! Kekeke... Every child is a God's gift so gotto treasure.. U can always try for #2 later..

Bluesky,
U staying in Jurong? Somehow i find ur nick quite familiar lah..

I have just started swimming last Fri.. Will be swimming 2x a week to keep fit and healthy.. Hope to have a smooth and successful natural delivery instead of planned c-section.. Haha..

aquarius nearest shopping ctr nearest to my ofc is IMM.

alethea i m still thinking which one to buy. heeheehee....

serrich thanks.

serrich, u attending swimming lessons for mommies huh? i very lazy seldom exercise before pregnant and now lei... natural delivery sure very hardT_T

aquarius, hope so lor..scare to become Ah Buay..hahaa..hey, remember to send the warantee card for your sterilizer leh..dun forget

serrich, thankie!!
happy.gif

bluesky and snow, I also start swimming. Not taking up any swimming lesson for mummy but juz swimming a few laps..trying to keep it relaxing.

hahahah won't lah bluegrapes...see your frame know already...you can slim back one.
happy.gif
Yup, thanks! I already prepared and ready to post. kekeke...you know hor...now I see the sterilizer and breastspump...like so excited...
happy.gif
I can start using the sterilizer now...

aquarius,
yah i bought for my gal.. but still a white elephant.. Sherilyn still dunno how to appreciate it. Maybe until she is 18 mths old bah..

snow,
I am nt attending lessons lah.. Just tat i feel like exercising lor.. so seems like swimming is the best form for preggies and its also cheap so i set myself to swim 2x a week lor...

icylemon, yah..aquarius and I get the pigeon one.

aquarius, no nid to thank lah..I juz 'shun bian' buy since am also getting.
happy.gif

serrich,
whats leadPad BP? hehee.. maybe you know me from Singapore Brides forum... last time use to frequent that forum.. now upgrade to motherhood liao.
So u go to public pools to just swim on your own isit?

snow,serrch,bluegrapes,
so wat u wear to swim huh? did u buy new swimming costume for preggies? I am sure I cannot fit into my bikini liao..

bluegrapes...still must say thanks cos take the trouble to carry and keep in your office somemore...somemore I 'underpaid' you...next time buy you drinks.
happy.gif

aquarius,
I am not sure whether to buy the sterilizer leh. My MIL who is going to do the confinement for me says boiling can liao.. but i read some comments and cannot decide whether to use the old method or just buy a sterilizer leh

serrich, bluegrapes, i dun dare to go swimming now...last time i used to go swimming(the only sport i'd ever do) occasionally but public swimming pool alot of people will "accidentally" kick or hit me -_-
wad do u wear for swimming? i also wanna try some exercises haha, if not my baby come out eat and eat become fat girl! where u stay? maybe next time can go swimming together, swimming alone very boring... my best friends all say wear swimming costume very fat dun want to go lol

Steriliser:
I also bought the Pigeon steriliser..

Bluesky,
We are referring to LittleTouch LeapPad Learning System which we bgt for our #1 lah.. Kekeke.. I was from SingaporeBrides Forum as well.. Now hardly pop into tat forum leow..

I am a Civil Service Club member so i can just pop by any of the CSC to swim.. Its free anyway.. I wear those 2 piece maternity swim wear..

SNow, are u saying that 1 square piece of the sticker is going to cost me $27.50?! What are the dimensions huh? If it's going to be a square of 10x10cm, then it's really exp! But if there are 4 peices of the 10by10cm, then still ok!

bluesky and snow, I wear tankini for swimming while 'exposing' my belly. kekeke..

aquarius, ok, you treat me drinks next time
happy.gif
thanks in advance!!

icylemon, $81 is cheap! Do they have a lot of stuff at IMM de kids mall ?

aletheat, one set = $27.50... the link from the thread should be in usd i think. like the 4 stars thingy... 4 stars = 1 set
happy.gif
not one piece of star $27.50

bluegrapes, aa i dun dare to show tummy now when it's big hehe

Aletheat,

This information on how big the stars for you.
happy.gif

Four Super Stars
These happy stars will brighten any room! The two bigger stars sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" when you push on their noses. All of the stars glow in the dark and go great with the sun and moon to create a perfect celestial theme. All the Soft Smiles Collection Wallables?come with our new easy on, easy off Velcro?patch that improves over our previous peg design. This allows the Wallables?to be removed and placed back onto the wall with ease. All characters are made from soft, safe, durable, and flexible foam. The two big stars measure 5 x 5 inches, the small clouds 3?x 3?inches. All are approximately 1?inches thick.

Back