(2007/01) Jan

mild,
I also took alot of MC, then i got 1 week becoz of my fever, then bad MS go to her place oso got MCs after injection one... ahhaa...

icylemon *raise hand*, I have registered for Saturday antenatal class at TMC in october.
happy.gif
You?

Girls, right now for most of us (except Alethea), the highest baby can kick is the navel area
happy.gif

Sometimes if baby kick high, but not on the surface of the skin but the stomach area, you will feel queasy in your stomach...

HI Milderina,
glad tat ur bb is ok
happy.gif
happy for u. must rest well duirng these few days k. dun go out liao.

hi serrich, im also tikg of ordering the buffet fm neo garden cos i heard alot of good comments. & tik 1st mth bd celeb got 20% disct! :pP

Girls, I have a book on confinement cooking bought from Popular. Mum and maid have been trying out the recipes. The recipes in there are realli delicious and got alot of variety....
Not v exp book, maybe can go take a look cos I find the confinement catering food not nice...They are not generous with the herbs that help 'bu' the body. So I think if got someone to help cook, the recipe book will be sufficient...

mrs wong, when are u sending ur maid to ur aunt to learn confinement cooking? also what does ur maid do now everyday cos w/o bb not alot of things for them to do rite?

Icylemon,
Perfect Mum has this promotion going on now, buy 3 pcs of top/pants/bra (no mixing between category), the 3rd pcs get 50% off. I don't know how long this will last but it is still valid today. Beside nusring bra, they now also carry maternity panties.

For non promotion item, if you are a member friend, then u get 10% instead of 15% which member get. I ask whether they checked IC, they said they do to verify the identity of the disc card holder. You got my HP, let me know when you want to pick it up.

Mrs Wong,
Sure no problem, email me ur hp# at [email protected] to arrange the pickup of the Perfect Mum disc card if you need it.

Sheryl,
I also have modern maternity card, issued by the Amara branch. if u need, I can pass to u. samma lah, u got my HP, sms to get it. I worked in TJ area, u work around Raffles Plc, isit?

I could pass over to u @ Raffles Plc MRT or we can meet at Tjong Pgr Mrt.

KC and all mummies, for modern maternity @ armaru no need to produce the card. Just code the membership no will do
happy.gif

Ok going airport liao. Bye...

Hi all

Im a newbie here. I m into my 20 weeks... EDD is 17/01/07. Im seeing Dr Joycelyn Wong.

Hope to share tips and info from the mummies and papas in this thread...

My tummy is still very small, I have not gain any weight, and i cant feel baby movements... quite worried...wondered if baby is growing well?

Hope the mummies here can advice if these symptoms are normal....thks

Hi mummies-to-be,

Congrats!!! Popped in to check if anyone is interested in the prenatal heart listener. I've got a piece to sell. It's a gently used (used about 3-4 times for my first born) Bebsounds Prenatal Heart Listener which allows MTB to hear, record and email (the latter 2 as claimed from the box but I did not try. I only heard ) your baby's heartbeat.

Should be able to hear baby's heartbeat clearly from 20 weeks onwards.

You can find out more about the product here

http://www.bebesounds.com/products_prenatalheartlistener_description.asp

I'm selling at $40. If I don't recall wrongly, I saw it selling at Kidsmall at about $60. Collection would be at Punggol.

Interested MTBs, you may PM me.

Cheers

Girls, I just came back from Causeway Point, bought alot of clothes at Osmose.

They have a new collection that is using very soft knitted fabric that is elastic. Their skirt and pants design is very similar to those of Perfect Mum. Very very comfy. Price wise is a steal (S$28 for a skirt!!). Their tops are also long enough and the design can accomodate a growing tummy...they have a few dresses that are suitable for preggies, just buy 1 size larger than normal and you can wear till the day you deliver
happy.gif

Very satisfied with my find cos I couldn't find anything suitable at the maternity stores.

Babyjan, welcome
happy.gif

I have yet to gain weight also
happy.gif
But my tummy is clearly visible and I have been feeling baby move since week 13
happy.gif

Sometimes you might mistaken bb's moving as stomach pain or bladder pain. Cos the first time I notice it is when I had a sudden pressing pain on one side of my bladder when I just emptied my bladder. Then the dull pain shifted slowly to the other side. A check with experienced mummies and they told me should be bb's head or legs pressing and shifting position.

A week after that, I started feeling light thumps on my tummy, can see the tummy move up and down
happy.gif
My hubby also felt the kicks. During 16 week scan also saw baby kicking me and I could feel it. baby also gave gynae a hard kick when gynae touch my tummy to locate where the top of my uterus is.

aquarius,
probably mine is not baby movement .. mine is somewhere below the rib cage area... but also not sure what causes it leh

Mrs Wong,
I sometimes do feel pain at the abdominal area. Last thurs, when i woke up in the middle of the nite to pee, i felt a pain and heaviness at my tummy area. Quite worried at first. Luckily I felt better the next morning. Some pple say could be due to the uterus expanding.

I wanted to go and see my gynae just to have a peace of mind... but as my next scheduled visit is 2 weeks from now, it would be treated as an emergency and got to pay separate (I have already signed a package).

Btw, my next visit is scheduled on the same day as my detailed scan (done at TMC). Wondered if i can bring fwd my scheduled visit to next week and then go and have my detailed scan the week after. Is it a must to see the gynae immediately after the detailed scan?

Babyjan, they scheduled the gynae visit after the detailed scan cos your gynae will have to look at the detailed scan and let you know if everything is ok or not.

If you bring forward, the detailed scan will not be accurate.

Wah Mrs Wong you can feel your baby's movements at 13 weeks...really very rare.

hi babyjan, welcome, I am seeing the same gynae as you. There's an interview on her in this month's SIMPLY HER.

Bluesky, my baby kicks is now higher...can be slightly higher than navel area...am not sure if yours is baby kicks but do try to lie flat so you can feel better.
happy.gif

Aquarius, my gynae got give me a logical explanation for it...
happy.gif
Cos he was shocked when baby gave him a good hard kick also...haha...

Sherl,

Can u pls update my the gender of my bb & hospital that I'm going to deliver. Thanks...

Hospital: TMC

Have any mum booked or try any prenatal yoga already?

Hi Babyjan,
499425.gif

Mrs Wong,
Yah u can feel ur bb's movement at the very early stage.. I can only feel my bb movement ard 16 weeks plus. Actually its much earlier than my first one prob cos this bb is more active than her sis..

Jas,
Congras.. U intend to take up prenatal yoga? I am also contemplating to do so ley.. But i have started swimming recently so in a dilemma now..

Jas, I've been going to yoga sessions at CC. The instructor is also preggie, so she teaches me slightly differently from the rest of the class
happy.gif
V cheap, S$90 + S$10 (membership) for 10 lessons.

Aqua aerobics will start after my 10 session of yoga ends.
happy.gif
Now already went for 5 sessions
happy.gif

Serrich, gynae said my ab muscles are v tight cos pre-preggie I was active in sports. So every slight movement in me can be felt v clearly cos my muscles are still tight. And tt also explains why my tummy still so small...
Plus he says I got a v active baby in me. Every scan he will be kicking or jumping.

Hi aquarius, i bought that mag too.. she looks so different, so chio. Didnt know she is so young too. Tot she should be in her late thirties.

Serrich,Thks for the WELCOME cheers...

Looks like i got to wait till my scheduled visit then will know whether everything is ok lor.
sad.gif

Anyone going to TMC's antenatal class in Oct? I have booked Mrs Wong Boi Boi's class on wed nite.

Jas, not planning to take prenatal yoga...waiting to deliver baby then go gym and take normal yoga :D

hmm Mrs wong, u do alot of sports before pregnancy huh?
i'm trying to find a language school that offers to teach from basic vietnamese... but most CC only got jap class.

babyjan, ya was flipping thru the mag then see this lady like so familiar until I read her name. She is so young!
happy.gif

Mrs Wong, good to hear that.

Snow, why are you keen to learn vietnamese?
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>1/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginsengmum</TD><TD>2/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aquarius_888</TD><TD>3/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinky</TD><TD>4/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Msn_queen</TD><TD>5/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlein</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>8/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>8/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kate</TD><TD>9/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>10/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis</TD><TD>11/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>janey</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mabel</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>Van</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>berrymum</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinoopy</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A (TBC) </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinkie</TD><TD>15/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>AletheaT</TD><TD>15/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesky</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>17/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyjan</TD><TD>17/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leeann</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>rin</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebebe</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr CK Chow</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>firstbaby</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yingzi</TD><TD>18/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>21/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>22/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HY Ang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugarbean</TD><TD>23/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan WT</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluegrapes</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherl</TD><TD>26/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>dressaholic</TD><TD>27/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_milk</TD><TD>28/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janice</TD><TD>End Jan 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Wong</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total expected bundles of joy:

Princes: <font color="0000ff">12</font>
Princesses: <font color="ff0000">8</font>

Sherl &amp; Mrs Wong

I have a trial seesion of yoga at Baby &amp; cream 2 wk ago. Now thinking whether to go to baby &amp; cream or birth &amp; beyond. Anyone have recommendation on the 2?

I have booked the antenatal class in Oct. The class is on Sat, 4.30 to 6.30pm. Any gals in this class??

Morning all!

Snow, I can't update for you coz I don't have your details. When you log on just leave your details on for me and I will update accordingly ok?
happy.gif

kc,
thanks, I also have the Modern Maternity card. kekekekekekke... I work around Chinatown area, but can walk to Raffles Place mah, very near only. kekkekekekekke

I just found out yesterday that I OD over 500 dollars this month *in shock*
kao_scared.gif
Been too trigger-happy during shopping liao, must watch my spending, if not by the time baby come I pock kai liao....

Bought my stroller at Aprisin over the weekend.... *happy* Opted for the Graco Citisport Cocoon in the end...

Jas,

How did you find Babies and Cream? Thought it's more expensive than Birth and Beyond lo. But now I'm in lazy mode, coz both places not very accessible (Great World and Tanglin Shopping Centre). Was checking out Yoga Mama but now I can't get my lazy bum to get going. Somemore hubby not really very supportive of me signing up for PN yoga coz he says if I want to exercise I can go swimming - free! I need someone to discipline me into doing this!!!

good morning all

saturday morning went for gynae check up.

gynae said mine mostly likely 99% is a girl. though i was slightly disappointed coz i wanted a boy. anyway like wat my hubby said to me. boy or girl is ok. as long as is ours &amp; is healthy. is a god's gift.

sherl pls help me update. thanks.

mummies you all bought stroller liao ah.. i have not leh. coz i dun know which brand is good. all i know is combi. can recommend me? hubby very eager to buy stroller &amp; playpen now.

Congrats icylemon!
happy.gif
Dun be disappointed ya...as long as baby is healthy, doesn't matter boy or gal...what's more she is your first baby.
happy.gif

Will be using my son's combi stroller for my gal. Though it's blue colour but doesn't matter since won't be using often.
happy.gif

Thanks aquarius. hmm... i m thinking this way. coz i told myself b4, if this bb is a boy. i will close factory le. maybe my girl wants a sibling. so i got to try harder for a 2nd one. kekeke..

combi good? i saw one at John Little yesterday. $159.00 can buy??

icylemon, ya $159 quite reasonable...if no hurry can wait for sales time then get it.

I find combi quite light weight...at least easy for me to handle.

icylemon, kekeke ya lor your baby wants a sibling.
happy.gif
Know your baby's weight?

Snow, I was v active in sports before preggie...at home everyday nothing to do so took up some outdoor activities
happy.gif

You can try Cambridge language school. Tt's where I learn Thai
happy.gif
YMCA also offers it, but depends on demand...

Jas, I signed up the CC one cos near
happy.gif
Dunnid to travel so far
happy.gif
Plus it is cheap...

Icylemon, I'm holding back on buying stroller and cot now cos got frens expressed interest in getting them for us
happy.gif
I've done our stroller shopping and have narrowed down to 2 models already
happy.gif
Both are Capellas
happy.gif

Back