(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

QSG,
It's still on...c u later lah
happy.gif

Hi,
i am from Feb thread.

Sorry to interrupted here.

i am helping my fren to sell the 1 tin of unopened Similac (Infant 0 to 6 mths) as his son is cant take milk and has to switch to soya milk. Willing to let go at $27. (Price neg)

Simialc Stage 1 (900g)
expiry date: 28 Feb 2008

If interested pls PM me.

the hse really messy, even the christmas tree havent even kept yet. so tot put talia ger underneath the tree to take a shot
lol.gif

bb talia ann with doggie cookie girl

686208.jpg

hi doggiebb,
yur ger looks so sweet posing with yur adorable doggie.

We also too lazy to keep our xmas tree.. haiz still standing in our living rm.

doggiebb,
Talia Ann so guai allow u to plc her in the basket without fussing??? Mine hor think will cry n cry lor.....Yr doggy so cute can post together with BB
happy.gif

Doggiebb,

Talia Ann sooo cute.. and ur dog is sooo pretty as well..

oh, i can make it for the gathering on 14th feb liao.. hubby decided to change our celebrations to weekends.. think he is planning a getaway...

Mini North Gathering on 14 feb (wed) at doggiebbs hse (bishan).

1. doggiebb
2. Diana
3. Gan (12 or 14 feb aso can)
4. Connie

alabone,
better if you check with MOE... I had to break the second part of my leave to keep the march hols... YES, have to break leave to keep the public hols and march hols.
Paiseh, the previous reply was so chiong hey... hahahha

calynn, jackie, gan and conniemummy

thanks! i think bb was a bit stunned to be placed under the lights, that's why so guai lie there.

conniemummy

last night went back to mum's place to eat and Yvonne was just talking about you and isabelle, then suddenly it all clicked, your name-connie, your bb also in dec..haha..then come back and saw your posting.
lol.gif

hehe! your hubby so LOmantic hor!

Goodie! we have 4 mummies for the gathering already!

hi doggiebb,
hmm.. is yur place within walking distance to Bishan mrt station?

Think today the forum will be quiet as many mummies went to vanessa's place.
happy.gif

Btw, I decided to order the bumper mat after considering for so long due to price factor. Hope this will be a gd buy for my bb to play n crawl..
happy.gif

gan

if slowly walk need 20 mins leh. take bus only 3 bus stop.

from bishan mrt, cross the road, take 54, 13 and 410. Not counting the one you boarded the bus from, alight at the third bus stop.

yeah lor! today sooo quiet! i luurve the bumper mat cos it's so colourful and the whole family can lie on it to play with bb.

Hi doggiebb,
thanks.. if that is the case, think most likely I will be using sling instead of pram.

Great.. next wk can go to yur place n see the bumper mat. Think mine will be delivered after cny.

gan, qsg, thanks... cos smell so sour i wonder if i am giving my bb bad milk to drink :p

shihui..hehehe.nvermind lah.. even til now sometimes i also forget to check certain traffic/blind spts. :p

doggiebb, the pic is so cute!!!!! like some brochure for heartwarming xmas likethat....

sigh.just now a colleague said my hair so messy..but me dont want to rebond leh... scarly later drop more hair..plus when i grow out new hair its very ugly cos very curly vs very straight.

gan

yeah yeah! we line all the bbs up on the mat and take pic.

bloom

tks! yours is natural curl right? so does bb kathleen got curly hair or not?

Hello Mummies

Haiyo my girl's biological clock went hay-wire these 2 days, previous nite slept at 11+pm then woke up at 3+am to drink... then last nite was worse... slept only at 2am, but slept till 11.30am this morning, but woke up 2x for feeds then went back to sleep immediately... think there goes the days of her sleeping for 9.30pm to the next morning
sad.gif

Kimi, Gan
Thanks for your concern, today better cos last nite buay tahan went to eat medicine and ask hubby to feed baby expressed milk at nite.....

doggiebb
both your bb and doggie look so cute. tat pic is gd enuf for those poster hehehe
happy.gif

count me in for the gathering!
CNY @ Vanessa's
1. MBB n bb Meg
2. doggiebb n hb n bb talia ann
3. Shihui n bb
4. Calynn n bb Megan
5. CF Chang n bb philson n hubby aka driver cum maid ;p
6. Serrich, bb Shania, Sherilyn, hubby & maid
7. Jackie n bb Jovey
8. Dora & bb

hi,

im a working mummy. Anyone can share tips on boosting up breastmilk quantity? I need something easy to prepare everyday. Im busy with housework and 2 children. Any other that i can prepare in few minutes other than taking fenugreek?

thanks.

monica.

Doggiebb,
u should use e pic for next year christmas card! really very nice
happy.gif

Alabone,
boo hooohoooo....i went to eastpoint leh. no stock n no card also cannot collect. wasted my train fare
angry.gif

u feeling better today?

Starluster,
dun be cheapskate like me liao hor....ended up waste money instead
sad.gif

Karen P,
did u get ur ergo last bp? i change my mind. m getting it afterall coz i need to go evening walk. bb refuse to sit in e pram.

hi monica,
i thot taking this fenu is pill & easily pop into mouth lagi easier?
if u want boost up milk supply, u can go ntuc buy anmum breastfeeding milk & make it to drink 2times 1 day. very fast ur ss will come...

Jen,
thanks for ur reply. Yes I'm taking anmum breastfeeding milk and drink 2 times aday since I start breastfeeding. fenu.. i never try it yet.. I feel not to take pil to boost my milk.. how efficent is fenu? u try it before?

Hi vanessa,
just come back fr yr hse 15 mins ago. wow piang, luckily man, my gal poos or else she poos at yr hse.
ai-yo...always like to poo at ppl's hse....now gg to wait for her to finish her business first and then do the 'big project' of cleaning up.

Hi,

Thanks for all those who came to my place earlier on. Sorry if I haven't been a good host and my place too small liao...think new year gathering got to look for other location liao.:p

Ladies, dun worry abt the pizza money, my treat this time
happy.gif
If ever I had a chance to go over to ur place then u treat huh
happy.gif

Ruffybear,
Thks for the sweets.

Hope all of u hd a wonderful time...:p

Vanessa, thanks for hosting us today and for the pizzas. Nice meeting you and the other mummies. Finally can put the nick with the face for some of the mummies
happy.gif

Hi Calynn,
the moment I reached home, I latched on her and then 5 mins later, a loud "pu" sound came so peek at her diaper (luckily, today wear diaper, usually at daytime wear nappy cloth unless go out). shd thks vanesaa loh cos if not gg out, my gar will poo on the nappy cloth and 'fainted' when wash it. so far, I have not encountered before. touch woods man.... so then I placed her on the bed, take out her shorts, lay newspaper under her buttok. my gar will 'eh eh' after finish pooing. now, wearing bck nappy cloth again.

<font color="800000">MBB</font>
yup, so far have not meet u before. today meet a few ladies who did not meet before.

<font color="0000FF">Vanessa</font>
shd I say u 'save me" fr washing the nappy cloth? :p
anyway, thks for the invitation to yr hse. yr living rm is bigger than mine. my flat is smaller loh so cannot offer to cater so many ppls.

cny period (4th day after cny is dd 22/2 loh) depends on which location to? do put me and bb on the waiting list first.

<font color="800080">QSG</font>
nice meeting u too.

<font color="800000">Diana </font>
yeah. I'm the one who post the info on fridge to go. I asked the seller on mumcenter forum, she said no need electricity is needed but must charged in the fridge at least daily.the more hrs once charged then the portable fridge can be chilled longer. also it is not as heavy compared to using normal cooler bag + ice pack + dunno what.

she said no need to put ice block, only need to fold the fridge and then put in fridge after that to charge.

her contact is [email protected] she is prompt in replying and just ask her any doubts u have. the fridge came in red, black, dark blue and silver.

last reply email as follow:
If you compare our product with a cooler box, ours will be much
> lighter as you no need to put in ice and water to cool your stuff.
>
> Most of the mothers use it to travel between home and work. So far
> no complain.

No electricity supply needed. Just fold and put the bag inside the freezer for 10hrs and it will be ready to use.

Yes indeed, once the bag is freezed, when you put a luke warm drinks inside and it will turn the drinks chilled in less than 2 hrs.

<font color="FF8040">bobiah/choo/serene</font>
nice meeting u for the first time.

Hi ladies,
Just settled down after cooking dinner.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Vanessa</font> thanks for inviting us over to your house & for the pizzas. Hope the girls likes the chocolates
happy.gif

Nice meeting up with <font color="0077aa">QSG,Serrich, Afcai,Jackie & Caylynn</font>

Hi,
y'day, went for my post natal checkup at polyclinic(reached there for registration at 1549pm).wow piang, thought go late, but still got a lot of ppls. but the whole process took 45mins (less longer than morning).

seems like got 'cheated' for the consultation fees. I thought post natal checkup include pap smear too but dun have leh.

the doc only asked a few qns and then pressed my tummy to ensure uterus is back to original plc then can go liao. so I asked her like that if still have to do pap smear and also checked the wound. she (indian doc) said if wound not pain and no lochia, no bleeding mean ok liao (the qns she did ask abt my breast, wound). then she said pap smear must book separately, last time come with it but now no more.

worst still, my gar wailed when I was at the registration counter and hubby panic. quickly, carried her up(she was in pram) and then took her to aircon there inside the pharmcy. I proceed my registration and went up(polyclinic got 2 storey) and still heard my gar's crying even upstairs. so I saw queue still quite long and I came down. she stopped crying after I carried her to pharmacy and she looked here and there. then I proceed back to the rm again and later on, heard her crying again.

hubby told me that a lot of ppls ask why she cried. after that, I quickly came down, asked hubby to go to counter to pay bills then went toilet and fed her.I did not know polyclinic got nursing rm until the staff told me in the toilet.

ai-yo, what a day man...

y'day, started the first lesson of bottle feeding to my gar. only put water in and she did drink 20ml(hubby fed her) then she realised it 's water (like poison like tat), after that she dun drink. today, I pumped out(first time using medela pump, so shiok seeing milk milk flow fast,also like massage like that) at 11am (ah gar slp till 1040am mah,block record, dunno why so sleeply till missed y'day feed but still 'dig' her up to change diaper at 1am and 740am and let her drink to relieve my engorgement), asked hubby to feed her, she drunk quite fast(90ml, that's half way pumping so transfer fr medela bottle to avent bottle to let her drink first while I continue my pump). next pump another 30ml(think have not complete empty left breast) and kept for her next feed to vanesaa's hse.

luckily, she drunk fr bottle (worried before that she might not like bottle), thks god man. now at least, I can cope with cny and gg out more relaxed. hope, she will keep up her gd job.

Hi Ruffybear,
oops, miss u out. yeah, nice meeting u & yr boy too.yr boy 's hair quite 'pian" like shihui. also his hair is dark.

hubby cooking dinner now, my gar is latching on.

Vanessa
Thanks for opening up your hse for us to meet!
happy.gif
I think it was just nice for all of us and our bbs.
happy.gif
But u are rite, looking at the CNY list, I think maybe too many pple liao.
happy.gif

Ruffybear, afcai, serrich, qsg, chang
nice meeting you and ur babes for 1st time! It was fun seeing other bbs...makes me feel i'm not alone!
happy.gif

serene, choo,
nice you see you ladies again!
happy.gif
last time we met was at qianhui's with our bbs in our tummy...how time flies!
happy.gif

doggieb,
we better lay low man. later kena ban fr tis forum, i die!!! i cant survive without u guys...heee heee

at least i hint hint to Karen P
biggrin.gif

mbb, dogiebb and calynn
I saw that you gals join the BP for ergo carrier. Any idea if hotsling or ergo carrier is better?

shihui
you mentioned that your boy kept brushing his face rite? mine also do that... does that mean his face feel itchy?

vanessa
thanks 4 inviting us over & thanks 4 ur pizza...
happy.gif
heehee & thanks 4 helping me with the sling again ;p

yo bobianah, ruffy, serrich, afcai, qsg, serene & choo
nice 2 c u mummies & ur bbies.....hope 2 c all of u again during cny
happy.gif

serene & choo
yeah.....so glad dat we juz stay so near 2 each other
happy.gif
i quite free wan lor.....next time any of u re bored can ask me go shopping or hse visiting or our boi boi can go downstairs play see saw when they re older ;p

hi mbb,
sorry you made a wasted trip... still not very good today... been dripping mucus the whole time... hope i recover soon.

sounds like you ladies had a fun time today. hope i can join you ladies for the cny gathering. pending approval from principal for no pay leave

alabone,
poor u! hmmmm tat day at gathering u still ok. must rest more n take vitamin.
i was stupid. should hv called be4 i go mah.

Karen,
mine kept brushing his face coz he's itchy due to eczema...
happy.gif

ladies,
i having block duct now.. soooo painful.. aiyo.. tried massaging myself but really too painful liao.. i think i need LC to torture me liao......

hi diana,
saw the lucky baby sling you were using and want to ask you if it's good. am thinking of getting that. coz i think i'm not too good with adjusting like the veterans are... where did you get it? online? and is it hot for baby? is the material v thick? got pocket inside is it?

hi mbb,
was ok at gathering and started sneezing at night... then next day got worse. now nose block... can't sleep...

Ruffybear,
Think u remember the wrong pax liao, i didnt attend the gathering at Vanessa's plc :p

Shihui,
Latch on Pin Heng n he shld be able to clear yr block duct. Otherwise quickly seek LC torture
happy.gif

alabone,
CNY coming already lor, hope u get well soon
happy.gif

Back