(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Qianhui,
But Holland V no Charles n Keith... He wants to bring me to Charles n Keith to spend his voucher...
sad.gif

Shihui
Ya ya... I oso dun mind cut queue leh. I m so bored at home will be quite nice to hv bb to play play now leh...

Chia lat...treating bb like toy like dat
happy.gif

Doremi,
hehehe.. will see if he noes how to zuo4 ren2 tonight anot.. if no dinner treat, shall box him while having my toilet wake up trip.. hahahaha... :p

Qianhui,
muz make ur hubby sign up for credit card n give u a supplementary card mah.. den hor, u can spend his money liao.. :p

sushi tei is yummy... too bad west area like no sushi tei leh.. got to go town area.... so will be rather difficult to "chop" sushi tei.. got sakae i happy liao.. :p

Doremi,
don't be sad.... U can eat n imagine MBB with u leh... but must plus her hb lah... hee hee....

Hope to see u tmr, but try to report strength if can't chat also...
happy.gif

Qianhui,
oh ya.. i forgot abt holland V... hehehehe.. :p but hor, holland v no NTUC... planning to go bb shopping tonight.. if i suddenly change, hubby angry again... sian..... now he juz put his messenger status to bz... hmmm.. if he angry with me oso, den i can't enjoy gd food liao...
sad.gif

Vanessa,
ohhh... okie.. i go home ask hubby... see wat he wants... onli acer brand? shall see how.. heeee~
happy.gif

LiL,
tik i rather eat in kopitiam loo~ at home alone, very kelian...T.T

Shihui,
hehe...good idea, i must take note..hehe...
happy.gif

vanessa,
dun wan lah, i b "light bulb" leh...tik if imagine mbb wif her hb, sekali i cried cos i so lonely..hehe....
will try to report strength tmr...

cya all tmr...my in tray abit "full house" now....sob sob....tink i try to sort now then tmr more "easy life" bah~ T.T

LiL,
cannot ah.. i can onli aim lot 1's restaurant... coz already told hubby want to go lot 1 liao.. if i suddenly change... he will be angry one... sian....
sad.gif

but now i keep thinking abt the ice cream.... ahhhh... :p the durian is really verrrrrry yummy.... *drool*

Yup yup.. Ice-cream.. I love the durian one too..

Just now, I went to Emicakes to buy D24 durian puffs, and also some cakes..

Shiok leh..

sylk, Shihui, what patience and perseverence??? :p :p :p Its all shouting matches.

kimi... wahh... 80ml.... lucky u.... i only have 20ml on right side and 10ml on left side..doc diagnoise mastitis
sad.gif
your hubby is so nice!
happy.gif
BTW, SCN got 3 CL that you can approach if you got any issues, Sister Yuen, Sister Chek and Sister Rahima. btw, how do you know which parts are blocked har? Me more blur than u leh.... hehehh..don't need u to listen to me vent lah.. else u also kena PND.... anyway CL coming this weekend..but don't know when bb can come back.. how is ur bb's progress and wgt gain? I am going everyday cos my supply very low, bb will have to switch to formula if I miss one day.... indulging in taking cab :p

och, my condolences... you take care ok....

Congrats Jackie!!!!
happy.gif

Vanessa, hubby don't buy ku nao shang diao one...

QSG, I guess the chicken thingy is old wives' tales lah, but better safe than sorry esp when I got very sensitive skin. Just don't want to take the risk...

MBB, ask Regina to come up north lah..then we don't have to travel to Maxwell :p I suspect her yoga course is multiple lessons and not just one lesson leh..unless she can conduct a crash course for us :p I still got 4 lessons leh!

Qianhui, bohbiahah, can try eating super spicy stuff to trigger bb to come out? :p

Qianhui, you are so fierce about that Cynthia Wong! ahahhaa... see if any of the other mommies can ask their gynaes for you lah... hahha.. for a while I thought u relate me to small size ANIMALs...ahahha.. anyway I gave birth early not bcos I am small size, cos of pre-eclampsia... being surrounded by too many idiots in real life...

Jen, my hubby also not romantic. That day I have to remind me he had not hold my hands since I gave birth then he hold my hands.)_#(@_(#_@_#(@_ I totally agree! Feel like telling him to go home to his mom!

Lil, yes! 2 more weeks to end of confinement..ehehehhee..

Geri, congrats...!!!!! wah..no news no news suddenly pop liao hehehehehehe 2 hrs w/o epi!!!!!

Vanessa, CNY I also report back to work liao
sad.gif

MBB, I cannot go robinsons' sales!!! Still got things I wana buy leh!!!!!

Shihui, your hubby is so funny! Anyway hospital will provide pads so you don't have to bring that many right? My hubby lagi blur... he did not even know I will bleed again after giving birth..then I ask him 'then why do you think I ask you to bring pad to hospital?' (cos I did not have hospital bag so ask him to bring from home)

MBB, hehehe.ask ur hubby to offer his hand lah..jst in case u need something to bite to endure the pain..forgo the video!

Lil, you are so wicked to tell Vanessa not to use painkillers! :p :p :p

CF, wahh..must try for 12-18 hrs first..so long!!!!!

Shihui,...wahh..so fast start thinking of exercsiing already har? For me I have to put cot in another room cos master bedroom too small and I am afraid of crushing bb if I put her on the bed...

MBB, you shaolin har? ahhahaha..so funny....

Oh btw, I got the back the bb's umbilical cord..what am I supposed to do with it????

Shihui, not bad... still wana learn internet at this age....

Hi Qianhui!
You are working from home again today? Been busy these few days... shopping on Sat, wedding lunch on Sunday + more shopping, and parents moving back to their own place this week.

Was at John Little on Sunday... wah, that place's aircon very weak, almost fainted while queueing to pay. Only managed to reach the cashier after queuing 3 times (I kept dropping out of the queues coz too stuffy). Lucky managed to get a cup of ice from Starbucks to cool me down after that. Whew.

Just came back from gynae visit this afternoon. My girl is now about 3.2kg at 37 weeks 4 days. She's already engaged, and Dr says probably anytime after 38th week. Shihui, can update for me please? Thanks!

Starluster,
Yah, hubby coming back this Friday, so must continue to bribe baby to wait a bit more. heh heh.

Berrysweet,
I heard from the recept that Dr Tham will be on vacation from 13 Dec to 3 Jan....
sad.gif
will have to discuss with him next week on the arrangements for another Dr to cover him.

And finally, congrats to Geri too! Lucky girl, express delivery!

sorry, i have to serve my hb so mia all of a sudden....

Lil,
Doremi tink of me when eat alone was becoz we used to hv to eat at home (dinner) alone, so we made a peck to tink of each other if we are eating alone lor.

Vanessa,
hope you had nice nice dinner and got ur shoes tonite.

Shihui,
you too
happy.gif

maybe if buy fr Vanessa is cheaper then no need to stress leh. juz stress Vanessa will do! hee heee

Bloom,
in Regina studio better mah. then we can mess up yet no need to pack.
but see how lah. hopefully during CNY, we can find a nice location to hv a gathering to exchange notes and pat each other's back for being supermom
biggrin.gif

okey, i report strenght tmr....

Jus now I wen for my gynae checkup...did a VE...now hvg cramps...I may hv to do a c-sect tis wk...as my frame seems too small for my bb to engage...c how lah...

Hi QSG,
do burp bb after each feed loh. a recent case reported in the Straits times, sg, a 7th mth bb choked to death while sleeping when maid found her 4 hrs later. maid did not burp her

lil,
epis wound nt say v pain lah but very gau wek! my mum said can sit on it, pain then pain lor but i cannot lah! tt part so delicate! move a bit can feel e tear... i hate it!

vanessa,
but u sit lightly or sit at e side still can feel e pain leh... eeeks.... so i keep sitting on my leg on one side o my buttock... sit until my leg ache.. n KK nv gif me any lotion to apply leh...

too late liao, i bot e surgical float at KK just now. tot it'll be more suitable 4 sitting so spend a bit more nvm... turned out just like normal float lor n cost me $20+... $%^@&%(*^(%$^%@@!

bloom,
JIA YOU JIA YOU!!! mastisis ar? oh no, is it painful? then did doc/nurse asked u 2 massage more? blocked ducts wld feel hard n look reddish... i v kiasi one... keep feeling ard my whole breast, any part tt's nt soft i'll massage like crazy... now much better liao....

do pump regularly.. initially v tough cos e milk keeps coming out in umcontinuous flow... after a few days, now my ss is up 2 100/100+ ml per pump n e flow is continuous so i dun haf to keep repositioning e pump.. u can go KK to pump. e electric pump less tiring than manual one..

my bb's having 35ml per feed. off e drip liao. yay! today accidentally stumbled on e nurse drawing blood fr her (they tot i's gone). she was wailing so loudly n i hid behind e sink n cried n cried... so sim tia.... really wish she can b strong n stop suffering....
sad.gif

kimi,
u have very good ss although ur bb don't latch on ya....jia you!

so when can ur gal go home? don't worry k...ur gal has been v strong so far...am sure she will be fine.

Fizz,
u going to do c-section this week at ur week 38 ah? that is fast....wishing you a smooth delivery.

Karen

I dunno leh...my gynae told me tat bb in the arms is afer than bb in the tummy at full term...but my hb doesnt wan me to go for the c-sect...he is still insistent tat bb shld come out in his own time...now I m torn btw whether to c-sect or to wait...I m very fan...I m afraid of makin the wrong decision...

Fizz,
ur bb head is down but not engaged is it? my gynae say some bb engaged in the last few days before birth la...so no need to go for c-section so soon rite? though i agree that bb in the arm is better than in the stomach. i always wonder what my bb doing inside the stomach.....sometimes paranoid if he doesn't move.

Karen

Ya...

Head down but not engaged...the degree is -1...if u noe the scale measuremt used to calculate the degree of engagemt...

congrats to mummies who had given birth...

time flies.. bb javier is 1 week old liao.
really hav a hard hard time looking after him. dun even hav time to read the thread.. now hub n i are like 2 panda. Every nite hav to prepare for war. bb sleeps in my room n we hav to wake up twice to feed him.
my mil is doing confinement for mi n she fallen sick on the 3rd day of my confinement. she is too stressful cooking for mi n looking after bb. sigh.. really regret to let her do confinement for mi. mi n hub decide to get a confinement lady. My aunt find us a confinement lady for us. she will b coming 2molo. finally can get some good sleep in the nite n will hav more time to come in here liao..

Hi Karen P,
oic. huh, wow so scary, my leftlegs shd be feet felt more numbness on and off. i 'm only in my wk 37 and hope bb won't pop out so fast. I hope it will come to wk 39 or 40 then pop out. i'm also having at least 2-3 times of BH contraction per day. tummy so tight and also felt slight pain in the lower tummy.

now wedding ring can't wear liao. usually, left portion of leg and hand seem to be more swollen. maybe bec of sleeping too much at this side.

oh, pray hard...so when yr due date?

Fizz
I read abt the scale before. -1 sound alrite rite? 0 is the fully engage stage, isn't it? mine engaged but dr never mentioned abt the scale...

serene,
get more rest...very important during confinement month.

Hi MBB,
with regard to the issue on womb drop, my cousin also encountered this problem. during her 28wks, her womb can't support the bb so she needed to stitch up her cervix(I think so). but womb still can't support after stitch up so during wk 32, the bb arrive when waterbag burst in the mid of the night. so the mummy (my cousin) stayed in hospital for 2 wks and bb needed a longer stay as it is consist of preterm labour.

hmm, what is placanta ageing? but how do u know? is it bec of well/over develop of nutrient liao and placanta can't expand.

Karen

U r rite...0 is engaged...-1 is 1 lvl up b4 engagemt...my hb is really adament abt not hvg c-sect...

Serene

I m gettin stressed abt my MIL doin confinemt for me...even b4 I deliver...n my hb gets really angry whnever I mention tat I wanna hire a CL instead...I m oreadi hvg stress...

Hi MBB,
I know why placenta age liao. read the info fr Baby ctr stated that "the placenta slowly ages over the course of pregnancy and generally by 42 weeks it no longer efficiently eliminates wastes or delivers glucose to your baby."

vanessa,
oh goodie, then i will fang xin buy S size fr pampers premium then. i heard of pple outgrowing sizes bcos of drumstick thighs, dun want to waste money.

mbb,
hv to go to my granny's wake mah, so dropped by early to report status. :p

bobianah,
my gynae said the same thing, induce by end of wk 41. so the latest for me is dec 9th. but i think i will induce by dec 6th, then bb can hv same b-day as hubby. only need to prepare 1 cake... hubby can hv barbie b-day cakes fr now on.
biggrin.gif

lil,
i'm not in labour yet!! argh, what's happening today, how come my neighbours, my relatives all tell me i'm going into labour soon?!

kimi,
my gynae says at most 14 days for episiotomy wound to heal. if there's infection, will take longer though.

chang, bobianah,
think amnio level peaks at wk 34, then it will naturally start to drop. as long as it stays within normal range (5-25), bb will be fine. if the level too low, bb has less space to move n there may be complications during labour, e.g. get trapped in umbilical cord.

doggiebb,
wah, hope u hv a smooth delivery! my gynae also said she could feel my bb's head, but i am still telling bb to stay in there. thank goodness my gynae is the shun4 qi2 zhi4 ran2 kind, else my hubby dun need to take his exams liao.

shihui,
there's an ntuc in holland v. it's across the carpark in the flats facing the basketball court.

afcai,
think ur cousin's condition is not womb dropping, it's weak cervix. womb dropping usually occurs after birth. heard that in severe cases, parts of the womb can be felt in the vagina. some other pple hv permanent urinary incontinence bcos of womb dropping too. placenta aging is a natural process. calcium deposits form n slows down nutrients + oxygen to bb. it's the reason why gynaes will not allow bb to stay inside after 41-42wks. placenta aging is only a concern if it starts earlier than normal, n even then, gynaes dun usually ask for bb to be induced earlier unless aging is severe.

Morning Ladies,
Reporting Strength.... back in the office today....I'm getting nearer n nearer to my concert.....

MBB,
I 'chop' him Sakae Buffet last nite... so shiok, eat like nobody business...
biggrin.gif
but then nvr manage to buy the shoes, cos the voucher cannot be use for promotional item which I've choosen, so no point paying for a pair of shoes which I may not be able to wear after birth rite, so I ask him to wait till I give birth liao then I can start buying mah....
happy.gif

Kimi,
I sit on it lor (epistomy), just the pain awhile, then not pain liao, but last time I sit down or stand up after sitting down will feel the pain....
Last time KK got give me a lotion, think it works as antheseptic(sp?) as well as painkiller leh, I dunno y nowadays KKH don't give.... Furthermore, I heard they will discharge mummies after 24 hrs of birth....funny hor, I thot the package is a 3 days 2 nite stay? Anyway, KKH not a good place to stay also
happy.gif

Sorry, too late to reply u on the float n cause u to spend money.... but nvr mind lah, money spent, less pain liao rite?
happy.gif

Bloom,
REading ur post I'm glad u r still strong n cheerful despite what happen to u....
For the umbilical cord, some ppl keep it for safe-keeping, but must make sure it's dry, can put powder or sun it awhile lor, there r ppl who spend $$ to frame it up, so it's up to u what u want to do with it
happy.gif

So happy for u, confinement ending in 2 weeks time.... most of us still haven't start confinement yet
sad.gif

Och,
Though the cutting is big for pampers premium, I would suggest u only buy 1 packet, finish then buy another packet rather than keeping stock for it....

good morning!! me reporting strength!!
happy.gif

yest still sms Shihui ask got anyone pop?? so gancheong!!
happy.gif

finally left two working days including today!!

bobianah,

hehe u same as me left two working days...but maybe u shd be popping these two days?!

btw i have ordered taka xmas gourmet for my small xmas eve dinner hope it will taste good! i dun care...hubby didnt say i can't take the roast beef and ham and log cake so will help myself to it! i really not so obedient in observing the confinement rules
happy.gif

MBB,

i also have cramps on n off ....still praying hard...i told bb...if he can't wait till mid dec ..then please wait till 4th Dec when my gynae is back! he is still very active kicking non stop! meaning he is not yet engaged??!! bb will be 38 weeks tomorrow liao!
happy.gif

doggiebb,

wow ! so exciting!! u must be enjoying life now! n bb is coming soon!!!

Serene,

Luckily u managed to find a CL in such short time...tink your MIL not too used to taking care of bb n cooking CL food/normal food..stressed up liao...take good care!
happy.gif

i have no cravings like most of you..wow botak jones...sushi tei...envy....haha i really puke all the way till now..but nver mind lah..two more weeks...

ok tata!
later going west coast mac lunch with my temp...
happy.gif

choo,
u also hv cramps on & off ah? me too! sometimes pain till can't walk
sad.gif
sigh...my EDD on 8 Dec but temp staff still not here!! HR super slow!! ARGH....I bo chap them liao!!

qwer,

yup cramps on n off..still bearable...now with a big stomach really more n more clumsy!!
sad.gif

huh?? temp not here??!! oh gosh..u left so little time to train the temp can she handle? my temp ald been with me for 28days..still ask silly qns....xian...

Good morning ladies,

Shihui, appreciate if you can update for me.. my bb is now 3kg at 38w 1day...

did my cervic check yesterday.. and i m 1 cm dilated... now everything seems so real.. its really like anytime now..

my ger is not engaged yet.. and doc dun seems to be concerned at all. he kept assuring us tat being engaged is nt the critical thing here..

he said tat sometimes bb is only engaged during labour itself as the contractions forced it to engage... so qian hui, u dun need to be too concerned tat ur bb is not engaged yet..

I also asked him abt the vaginal swap.. he said tat its not a compulsory test to be performed.. infact he said tat he wrote a thesis on it.. now i m confused.. so is the test necessary?

good morning!
I'm here to report strength!
happy.gif

och
hahaha! So funny, barbie bd cake for ur hb every year.
rofl.gif
Oh, if it gets boring, can rotate with the Disney princesses... hahaha! =P
I was oso thinking, if bb late, maybe induce between 6-8 Dec instead of waiting till 11 Dec. but, haiz...wait and see la.

choo,
ur temp like mine la. better still, mine not even temp leh, mine is internal staff, more snr than me, and still lidat... i was complaining to my hb, been with me since mid-Oct, now still lidat...I give up, really "mou1 gan1 tai2" (no eyes to see) oredi.
I hope i popping soon too...maybe bb trying to give me time to finish writing my 2 papers and clear my 1 day annual leave on Friday before popping? =P I hope so. Maybe after i start leave, not so stress, then bb will come? I oso hoping...
happy.gif

2 more days, 2 more days, 2 more days...
happy.gif

my gal friend told me that there is a trend.. if the bb is a boy, the labour sign is more like waterbag burst, whereas for a ger, its a show..

so far is this accurate among our mummies here?

choo,
exactly...i'm quite pissed off with the HR here. anyway they told me to train 1 colleague. so in case I pop b4 the temp staff arrives, that colleague will train that temp staff. i hope they won't call me at my hp during my confinement. i'll be so busy BF my baby etc...don't think I'll answer to their calls.

ya...tummy getting bigger day by day. after we give birth, our tummy will be super flabby & loose leh...the skin super loose & ugly
sad.gif

mbb
ya hor, dey havent update us...=P
sms her and see if she reply u...

qwer
wah, ur HR quite jialat...
dun let them ka chow u during ur confinement. Either turn of phone or ask other ppl answer phone. My MIL will be helping me screen my calls. =P Frens can, office no. heehee!

vanessa
my EDD is 4 Dec lah.
happy.gif

11 Dec is the latest doc will wait cos 41 wks oredi. Like och, her latest is 9 Dec cos her EDD 2 days before mine mah.
I not so brave to induce for fun knowing how painful it is probably going to be ah... =P

bobianah,
Oic, I tot ur EDD is 11 Dec..... pai seh... nowadays I very short term memory, cannot remember too much things liao.... :p

vanessa
haha! nvrmd, we all forgetful now.
biggrin.gif

anyway, that's why i join och, qianhui, chang in being kan cheong...cos their EDD 2 Dec, mine 2 days later...so we all waiting till like giraffe liao...=P

goodmorning all~ phew...just finished reading the postings...tink my eyes are rolling slower now n my "absorption power" is really weak...anyway, i'm here to report strength too~ tik today i can't be very active here leow (looking at the piles of paperwork in my intray)...haiz...catch up wif u all if possible...

Bobianah,
sms Dey leh. waiting for her to reply...

Vanessa,
your feet size got go up after birth?

Choo,
i remember when you eat abalone, you dun puke....maybe another round be4 EDD??? hee heee

MBB,
Think slightly bigger lor... usually the case lah, like normal shoes size is 5 then abit loose, not so tight lah, but now still can wear 5 but tighter lor, so got to buy 1 size bigger if want to be more comfortable....

hihi! reporting strength this morning..
happy.gif

last night din hav a gd sleep.. woke up twice to pee... disturbed twice by hubby's stupid hp... dunnoe y his hp alarm went off for no reason.. n disturbed by my own hp at 7am.. also dunnoe y my alarm adjusted to 7am instead of 8am.. :p i think my fingers getting bigger.. accidentally adjusted the alarm.. :p now like zombie.. :p

Fizz,
wah.. ask ur hubby to believe the doc.. u having c-sec bcoz of ur frame size.. dangerous to hav natural birth if ur frame can't tahan bb's size.. not wanting to scare u lah.. but u rem the SGH incident where the mom fractured her pelvic bones while giving birth? tt's a gd eg to show him..
happy.gif

Serene,
u so lucky.. still managed to find CL now..
happy.gif
once CL here, can relax abit n come online more liao.. hee~ :p

och,
oh.. gd to hear tt Dr mary rauff will induce within 1wk late.. :p i was still worried tt she may wait till 42wk den induce if bb is late.. :p coz i dun want year beginning bb.. want a year end bb... heee~ :p shall tell her the lastest to induce me shall be 30th Dec.. hahaa... aiyo.. choy choy.. best is dun need to induce.. heee~ :p

Choo,
ur xmas dinner sounds delicious leh... roost beef ah.. yum yum... me now keep having slight tummy pain on n off.. dunnoe it's due to cramp anot... but i used to hav irritable bowel syndrome b4 preg lah.. dunnoe if it has come back due to me getting excited anot.. heee~ :p

Back