(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

afcai

i saw that you went to your march thread and complained that we "scolded" you and your thread pple asked you to ignore us. We are just telling you that you should go down to see your baby more. i have a feeling perhaps those who said that are not mothers yet so they haven't experienced loving someone so much that you can even disregard your own life and safety for them!

if this has become a choice of your own HEALTH vs BABY and you have already chosen then i guess we all have nothing more to say. Then i would agree with mbb to then spend more time with tx and be more patient with her.

i hope that your boi can put on weight fast and can avoid having the surgery.

Hello, hello mummies. It's been ages sinced I logged in and so many good news.

Afcai
Congrats on the birth or ur boi. I sincerely hope he won't need surgery and becomes strong enough to go home soon. You have to be strong and start to make decisions for yourself and your children. Don't always be swayed by what other people think and say. Do what you think is best for your children and yourself!

Fizz
Congrats on your pregnancy! Wah...I also wan an ox baby! Must ask my hb to work harder when he is home on weekends...hiak hiak hiak!

Re: School
Been busy scouting for pre-schools for E too. Finally found one near our place which I like. Lots of fresh air and natural light and no air conditioning. Teachers speak really well. And best thing is that a couple of E's friends are there too so I am hoping he will settle in easier. I have been on a few trials at other places but none worked cos E has serious separation anxiety. Hopefully with his friends there he will cope better.

Roo
I can imagine how tiring it must be for ur parents. Even I feel tired and although I do want to have another child (and the time is abt right now) but the thought of going through the whole process of taking care of a new baby and being tied down for another 2-3 yrs is quite scary. Dun worry too much abt Denise. I am sure she will cope v well in cc. I think she is much more independent than E. I also want E to learn that there are times mummy cannot be around and so he must learn to be independent. That's why I have decided to let him start school now. This boy ahh..he is v confident, happy and extremely sociable when I am ard but as soon as I step away, he starts becoming all needy. So he essentially enjoys school very much; as long as mummy is in school with him! Haiz...

I hvn't had time to go through all the posts so if I miss anyone else's good news, pls dun get upset hor
happy.gif
Catch u all later.

Dora,

i pay my own airfare de. but at staff rate la.

Meg is getting a mei mei as playmate tis July.
she is looking fwd (i m keeping my fingers crossed tat she stay tis way) to Alysia's arrival.

Meg will tell me tat she will teach mei mei to draw, learn her ABC, sing and she will help change mei mei's diaper n wash her bum bum wor.
haha....always go near my tummy and ask "Alysia, Alysia....wats ur name?".
sooooo cute n funnie
happy.gif

Lil,
u reply Fizz's email yet?

mbb!!!

another princess!!! so happy for you!!! this meg is soooo cute!!!

afcai

glad to read that you visited your boi this morning and spent a lot of time holding him! i am sure he will gain weight very sooon!

Lil

long time no hear from you! time for #2? JIAYOU!

Roo,
we are aiming for MAD....Meg, Alysia n Dexter
biggrin.gif
haha....my mum will be real MAD if i go for bb #3!

MBB,
congrats on your additional of princess.

At least Alysia can be wearing alot of pretty jie jie clothings. of cos can always top up. my #2 usually wears no1 clothings. But having gals always hv excuse to buy new clothings cos those wear by jie jie can be outdated. haha.

AnywaY i am very happy that my #2 is chosen by Coverlook to go for audition i think for selection of magazine cover. haha. have made the appt on 21 Feb. hehehehe.

Hey u all want to send your darlings pic anot? i can send u all the email if you are interested.

MBB

Congrats on another princess!!! Now you can buy even more things for Meg, can tell Hubby can reuse (altho I'm very sure you'll buy for Alysia again WAHAHAHA!) Meg is so sweet, I'm sure she'll be a very good jie-jie. Wahahaha!!! I think your mum say say only lah... she won't get MAD lah... she'll be MADly in love with the kids!
happy.gif

Lil
Nice to hear from you. Is your mum with you, if not it'll be very tiring for you since your hubby only comes back every weekend. Yah I know what you mean, now JT is a lot more independent, by right can have a 2nd one. But the thought of going thro the whole process again is a bit daunting, esp since we have no extra help. And of course, I dun think I want to take the risk of pregnancy/bf while under long term medication again, the worry was really very overwhelming.... But it is getting very tempting now that I am going to be a SAHM (at least for a while).... but hubby is not keen lor... cos everytime I dun feel well he has to take care of JT... I think he is also very tired out.... will take a step at a time and see how...

Jen
Congrats! Must let us know if she made it to the magazine cover ok!

MBB,
U r making me so JEAOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........... GERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........Meg can understand got bb in yr tummy? Jovey dont seem to understand. Ask him where is didi? He will point to his own tummy *FAINT*

Lil,
Trying for #2!!! Jia you and all the best
happy.gif

Hihi Mummies,

Sylk is back in SG and I will be meeting up with her. Anyone interested in a weekday gathering? Hee hee. We will be meeting next Friday, Feb 20, 12.30pm to 1pm for lunch. Venue yet to be confirmed. Sylk, any venues to suggest? I am taking half day off, so for all the FTWM, take leave and let's catch up!

20 Feb 2009 (Fri) Lunch Gathering
1) Sylk and Regina
2) Linette and Annette

mummies

there has been a recall of wyeth FM (Wyeth Progress Gold, Promise and Promise Gold Infant Formulae) if you have, pls discard it. Can refer to AVA web site for more info. scroll down to circulars and read more.

mbb,
congratulations to ya. another princess. can doll her up as pretty as jie jie le.... when i found out my second one is girl, i ended up shopping more for nat leh, cos i was thinking can buy more cos more worth it le, for the two girls to wear. haha.

jen,
wah, you going to be model mummy ah... congratulations!

Lil,
jiayou...jiayou!

Jackie,
Meg used to point to her tummy n said bb inside.
when i told her tat her tummy is so flat, no bb.... she will put a pillow inside her t-shirt n insist tat bb is her tummy.

anyway, i doubt she will be tat guai la after Alysia is born.
Meg was a a good bb while i was in HK but once i m back in SG, she starts to throw tantrum etc liao.

Linette,
i PM you my hp no.
i will be going for my detail scan on 20th.
if i finito early, wlll join you gals.

Tan SL,
ya....i tink will end up shopping more
happy.gif
i am not working tis year, so hafta budget.

Linette,
u dun accept PM.
you PM me ur hp tel k?

1) Sylk and Regina
2) Linette and Annette
3) Connie and Isabelle
4) MBB (TBC)

Linette

Aiyo... 20 Feb is my last day of work leh... got anymore gatherings after that?

Doggiebb
ACtually its not really a recall.... Wyeth has a new formulation with the addition of Lutein, which is naturally found in breastmilk. But SG govt is typically more conservative in approving new formulation (i.e. want to wait for more research results before approving something new). But a lot of other countries such as HK, Philippines and Malaysia has already approved this. So lutein is not permitted in FM in SG. The Wyeth FM that are sold in big supermarket chains such as NTUC or Giant is from the authorised distributor and so the formulation complies with SG regulations, ie. no lutein. But a lot of those small shops or medicinal halls actually buy FM from Malaysia, and so their FM complies with malaysia regulations instead of SG regulations, so it contains lutein which is not permitted by SG at this moment. So in this case, the AVA circular is to warn these "parallel importers" not to import FM that does not comply with SG regulations. Actually even if you have bought a malaysia FM, its still safe to consume because if you realise, the circular is addressed to importers, not consumers. If its not safe for consumers, it would be in the media already. But if you bought it from big supermarkets, then definitely would not contain lutein. I have made some comments on this thread and it contains the link to the actual circular on AVA. I have also made some comments about why I am against buying FM from "parallel importers" even though they may come from the same manufacturing plant.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/2156190.html?1234537330#POST6979801

You all know where I work lah hor... altho I don't officially work in the FM plant in Singapore, but my office is linked to it. I can safely say that the stds here is way above a lot of other companies, cos they follow pharmaceutical stds, which is a lot higher, cos the parent company is a pharmaceutical company. Other companies only follow food stds, which is the requirement of most asian countries (incl SG), which is actually of a lower std. so if your baby is suitable for this brand of FM, do go for it. I am not trying to advertise for it lah, I'm going to leave the co next week anyway. But this is my observation from my experience in this line.

dora

Thanks for explaining. In fact I was wondering why the comsumers were not informed in a bigger way. Yeah diapers n stuff can buy from Msia but def not fm. Ur last day this week? At least can shake leg half day at home while jt is at sch. Envious!

Latest updates:

20 Feb 2009 (Fri) Lunch Gathering at Citylink's New York New York at 12.30pm:
1) Sylk and Regina
2) Linette and Annette
3) Connie and Isabelle
4) MBB (TBC)
5) Doggiebb
6) Bloom

MBB, come come la!

tan sl, actuallyi have no idea wat is the name they used for their basic 1 bedder, but u can check with ur gynae loh..anyway, u can always change ur mind again when u check in for delivery...

och..oopps. i din know that kindergarten is not compulsory...

alabone, glad that ur kids are well
happy.gif
so still exercising regularly?
happy.gif
din see u doing couple jog again leh :p kate is fine..but always like jared now that she is in playgrp..

mbb..ahaah..ms if eat mcD's? ehehe..the only dexter i 'know' is the 'murderer' (u know, the one on the dexter show :p)

jen, jaundice canot drink water? what rubbish is tat? let us know which issue of which mag H is going to appear in ok?

Lil, good that u found the 'perfect' school!
happy.gif
lots of fresh air and light..i love that too!
happy.gif

roo..ahaa..MAS ah.not CATHAY :p

dora, i read the link that u have provided..wah..pp say lutein can put on more wgt... should ahve let kate try it last time... this weekend already

1) Sylk and Regina
2) Linette and Annette
3) Connie and Isabelle
4) MBB (TBC)
5) bloom

Hi mummies, hahaha...on trying to conceive no 2. Thanks for all the encouragement but just taking it easy. If it is meant to be then it will happen lor. So we r not really timing etc etc...

I might be able to join in for lunch unless something urgent crops up.

1) Sylk and Regina
2) Linette and Annette
3) Connie and Isabelle
4) MBB (TBC)
5) Doggiebb
6) LiL and E
6) Bloom

My parents came back after CNY but will be going home again this Thurs. This time they won't be back until much much later cos they both need to have cataract surgery and will probably rest at home for couple of months. So I will have be on double duty as mummy n daddy to E. Fortunately, my hb's schedule at the moment still allows him to be back every wknd. So at least will still hv some help on wknds.

Bloom
Ahahaha...'perfect' school. Did I say that. Ya like the environ and I also like the fact that the program for their age group stresses more on building social skills and emotional confidence rather than academic pursuits. And they will be taught to play the violin by a genuine suzuki method music teacher, which is just what I was looking for for E. So ya...I guess it fits my requirements perfectly. Just hope that E can settle in well.

Hihi...

Hope tat everyone is well...

Afcai...

Hope tat yr boy wil not nid surgery once he hits 1.8kg...n hope tat u wil b able to get more rest when yr CL comes in soon...
As for yr fustration twds Tx...juz try to assure her tat mummy n daddy luv her very much stil...I mean...most mummies tend to lose their cool at kids sometimes...the "Terrible Twos" r sometimes really impossible...but gif her lotz of hugzzz n assurance after tat...n try not to lose yr cool at irrational stuff...itz tough...but u can do it lah!!!
happy.gif

Confinemt is all a matter of perception lah...no one really noes if it works...if therez no believers...there wont b CLs...itz juz a deg of how much u choose to believe n yr priorities...for me...I was very notti...I bathed n washed my hair everyday...n I rinsed wif normal tap water after I was done wif the herbal thingy...I even ate roti prata n wen out shoppin!!!...hee hee...anyway...I did not hv a CL durin Cae's time...I did all the bathin, changin n feedin myself...n I cld c how tired my dad was jugglin my meals while stil workin...even wif a maid!!!...so I can imagine how tired yr mum is...wif a toddler too!!!...

But take heart...try yr best n tinks wil fall into the right places!!!...
happy.gif

Lil...

Gd tat u hv found yr "perfect" sch...I haven leh...it seems either tis is lackin or tat is lackin...hee hee...

Mummies...

Can anyone tell me whether the Ergo is a gd investmt? I hd the Bb Bjorn...but I felt so tired after carryin it for 2hrs while Cae was 5mo...n the max wt is oni 10kg...r any of yr totz stil willin to go into the Ergo...

I brot Cae to the Birdpark on V Day...he now noes how to interact wif the shows...he "screeched" like an owl when the owl screeched...he raised his hand n shouted "hooray" wif the audience...
happy.gif
...the tods r growin up so fast!!!...but hez oso learnin other tinks...like throwin his tantrums n rollin on the flr...(heng itz now oni confined to home)...bitin, kickin n scratchin his mummy n daddy (off to naughty corner he goes)...but he learns to say "sorry" too...
happy.gif
...did someone say the "Impossible Threes" is worse???!!!...

Linette n ladies meeting on 20th,
i will come right after my checkup ya.
hee....reserve a BIG seat for me wor.

yesterday, my dahling Meg called me "big fat mama"!!

Doggiebb,
goody....can finally see you in person
happy.gif

Jen,
do update when your ger is featured in the mag.

Lil,
wow! violin lessons.
wat sch is tat?
i gave up looking for the purfect sch liao.
tooooooo stressful.

baby dust to you
happy.gif

Bloom,,
haha....if i ended up with a Dexter, he is gonna be a 'murderer'. first target is my mum
biggrin.gif

Fizz,
Ergo is great.
wanna try mine be4 you decide to buy or not?

mbb,
Meg is so cute can put pillow inside her t-shirt n insist that bb is her tummy
happy.gif

Jovey doesnt do that, he will come n rub rub my tummy when i am applying moisturier and than rub his own tummy
biggrin.gif

Ladies,
Enjoy the gathering at NYNY
happy.gif

hi bloom,
nope i've not gone back to running yet. gynae's advice is to wait till at least 6 months. but to date, my surgery wound still hurts so i'm shelving running for the moment. also, with three kids around now, it's not possible to go jogging with hb. we have to stagger should i start jogging again.

i think i'll be able to join in for the lunch thingy on friday. count me in ya?

1) Sylk and Regina
2) Linette and Annette
3) Connie and Isabelle
4) MBB (TBC)
5) Doggiebb
6) LiL and E
6) Bloom
7) alabone and natalie

Lil,
Is Ewan's school near a post office?
So far this is my dream school but the school fees also make me faint!!
crazy.gif

Fizz,
My confinement practise is the same as you. haha..My CL still tell me to go shopping if I need to buy things.
lame.gif

Tantrums - Denise does that too. We will hit her hand and told her its wrong to beat papa and mama. She dunno hw to say sorry so we will ask her to love papa/mama and she will come and hug us with tears. DRAMA!

Doggiebb
My last day is 20 Feb, which is the day you gals are having the gathering lah!! WAILS!!!!!!
JT will continue to go FT CC, cos the plan is still for me to go look for a job, so dun wan to disrupt her routine since she is so happily settled into her CC already. So I have my life back during weekdays from next week onwards!!

Lil
Oh.. so it means now you'll be alone during weekdays, and your hubby is flying to and fro every weekend. Wow... that sounds really tiring for the both of you. Wah which sch is that? Sounds really perfect!

Fizz
I borrowed bloom's ergo for the sydney trip in Nov last year. Think JT was abt 10kg then.... she loved it and could sleep in there for 1 hr.
Yah... JT's Terrible Twos seems to have eased a little... dunno is it because I bo-chup work so now I have more patience with her and therefore she doesn't throw as much tantrums... but anyhow, hopefully it stays this way!

Mbb
Aiyo this meg, so cute!! Should video it !!

sorry to intrude tis thread. my kid is dec 06 too but i din join here just a silent reader.

just wan to voice my view on yur member AFCAI.

Pls wake up, you have a great mum that help you along, pls treasure them.
I am a reader of yur blog too, many of the post you will use the word "PISS" wif yur mum. It yur own mum you alry have so much problem, can you imagine if is yur MIL? We need ppl help we can only close 1 eye we can expect other to accomadate us all the time.

yur mum help you so much, u have good sleep for 5 day while yur mum help you with yur girl, weekend she still bother to cook proper meal for you. All these still can melt yur heart? How i wish I have such a mum, sad to say my mum cant help me to look after my kids even 1 min.

FYI I do my own confinement without anyone help. I bath my bb daily, I cook my own food, I eat biscuit for BF, I wash the clothes, Mop the floor, bath twice a day. I not trying to tell you how capable I am, just wan to let you know u are a lucky woman, so be happy with what yur mum done for you.

I saw from yur blog, you can cut and paste ppl view and comment on yur blog, why not use the time to spend with yur girl or go hospital to visit yur boy. My kid oso in SCN for 2 day after I discharges, I travel to and fro to hopsital to visit her too, taking a cab is not tat hard. I am sure the b can feel the presence of the parent.
I dun follow confinment rule at all, my bb have high jaundice that lasted for 2 weeks, I bring my bb myself to polyclinic and kkh for check up every 3 day for blood test. Dec is a raining season, but the impt of the bb I still had to travel. My life is just as per normal.

So pls put yur kids welfare at the top, since you have bring them to this world. And be grateful and thanks to tur great mum for her help.

hi everyone

sorry to intrude. i am dec 06 mummy too but after my girl borned i am too busy but when i got time i will come and read.

after reading the previous post, i also buah tahan want to say something about afcai.

all the mummies here really not like want to scold you. i can see they want you to treat your kids better. i also think you take your mother for granted she really very nice to help you take care but you always pissed with her.

then your boy so poor thing in the nicu you can really tahan don't go adn see him and say because your hubby adn mother tell you don't go. c'mon we are all mothers, if you tell me don't go, i will heck care!

i wonders if you really a mother anot?

Fizz
Hahaha, prob cos I have low stds n v few requirements re pre-schools, that's why can find so easily. As for being perfect ahh...it's only perfect if E enjoys himself there. Fingers crossed that he does
happy.gif

Re Ergo...E is still happy to sit in the Ergo. I wld definitely recommend the Ergo for older bb's. But I dun think it's that suitable for younger babies esp in Singapore weather cos u need to wrap the baby in the baby insert b4 placing him/her in the Ergo. Maybe the bjorn synergy with lumbar support wld be better.

Mbb
Aiyo, this Meg so cute, talks like a big girl already. Hahaha...think perfect was Bloom's words lah. I also din look at many schools, mainly just those near my home for convenience. It's not a posh school like Eton or Pats Schoolhouse. It's called Arts Kidz, located at the TB community centre.

Roo
Near TB post office? It's at the TB Community Centre 2nd flr...dun think it's the same school leh.

Dora
Ya lor...alone with E during weekdays. Just the 2 of us at home, starring at four walls and growing mold. Quite tiring esp for daddy who has to travel non-stop but am hoping things will get better once E starts school in March.

Lil,
not all posh sch are good sch.
most important is our kiddo is enjoying their time in sch.

pat pat. when my mum balik kampung, i am also staring at four walls n grow mold.
my hb is travelling too much nowadays
sad.gif

ya. Meg have grown up alot tis past few mths.
talk alot and often ordering ppl ard
happy.gif

Dora,
read you blog regarding JT's toilet training.
i am really impressed tat e teacher took e initiative to train JT in sch.

re: gathering on 20th.
you gals will stay till wat time?
my checkup is at 1130. mg only reach NYNY ard 2.
will wait for me bo?

heee....found tis funnie.

This is hilarious... .. only Malaysians and Singaporeans can construct sentences using numeric, ang mohs can't do it...
Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.

This is what he came up with.....
1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.

Dora,
Sorry, missed out your post. Aiyo, Feb 20 your last day!! Dun worry, I am sure we will have other gatherings soon!

Mbb,
Dun worry, I think we will still be there at 2pm la. We can have coffee after your lunch
happy.gif

Lil

Yah travelling really zaps away all the energy. When I was travelling alternate weeks last year, I was really so drained and tired... that's why I kept losing my temper at JT. Your poor hubby, must be really tired. You should be less tired when E goes to school, so that at least you have a few hours of time for yourself each day. Think E should have no problems adapting cos the school sounds fun!

Mbb
Yah, I was also very surprised that the teacher brought up the subject. Actually a few months before that I did ask the principal abt toilet training during a casual chat. She said they will assess the kid and only start when they feel she's ready. So I think they really do monitor. This is the 2nd time the teachers in the sch took the initiative to do stg (diff teachers). The 1st time was when JT started CC and refused to drink isomil. The teachers actually spoonfed her w/o me telling them to do so. And this toilet training is the 2nd time. That's why altho its so ex... and even now that I am not working, I still want to continue putting JT there.

Linette
Yah lor!! Haiz.... hopefully will have gathering again soon!

Lil..wow..ur hb is flying back every weekend? he must be reallll tired!!!! The school u have found fulfill my requirements too! :p too bad all the playgrp around my pl is small rooms with aircon..sighh..

Fizz, better be careful abt the kicking...don wan him to hurt no 2 inside... re Lil's comment abt younger bbs..last time when kate was younger, i use the MIM sling and she love it.... zzz inside too... i switch to ergo cos after she got older she learn to 'stand up' by stepping on my waist and the MIM sling just 'fall apart'... never use bjorn synergy so cannot comment...

mbb, i am only taking pm leave on friday..so most prob will reach home around 2pm too..but doggiebb i think will need to rush back so we might miss her! (the rest, must take pic of her for me to see ok? :p) u fat??? where's the part about 10 to 1????

alabone.. the wound still hurts??? sound scary...
sad.gif

dora, heard that sylk is leaving that weekend so cannot push back the lunch appt for u to come...
sad.gif

kermit, hi! how r u and ur kids?
happy.gif

bloom,
not terribly painful lah. just that when kids run towards me and their head bang into my tummy, it still hurts. else it's ok.

roo,
actually i gave my boi cod liver oil to build up his immunity system b4 he attended cc. But once awhile he will fall sick. He just recovered his fever. Still got coughing n running nose thou. Think is the hazey weather tat caused his sickness. Sigh..

dora,
wow becoming sahm soon hor. ok i jio u out when Jav cc close for a day. think 30th march his cc close. i will book u on tat day. keke..

fizz,
ergo is a great buy, never regretted getting it. i travelled to australia with it and used it more than i used the pram. do you know of a bp for it? i have a friend who is interested in getting one too. if you know of one, can let me know too?

mummies with tods in childcare...
i need advice, nat has been falling ill since she started childcare in jan. besides cod liver oil, can i give her other vitamins to boost her immune system? very sad to see her suffer with phlegmy cough and running nose every other week. the number of meds she needs to take increases each time she falls ill too. really praying for divine protection against sicknesses. heart wrenching man!

tan SL,
my kids are going through exactly what your nat is going through. except that jared is the one who attends school and has runny nose and cough every week, then passes it on to nat and then to cade as well. i'm quite sick of cleaning mucus actually... i give them enervon c in the morning and wild honey in the afternoon.

yoohoo!

i'd like to join in the gathering too. staying at home w e 2 kids can drive me crazy sometimes. altho going out w 2 kids has e potential of driving me crazier!!!!! esp since e meet is rite smack in e middle o their naptime. but i so need a breather outside! so at most i pass barry ard 2 e mummies who dun haf kids w them hor!
biggrin.gif

so lemme put dn my name:

1) Sylk and Regina
2) Linette and Annette
3) Connie and Isabelle
4) MBB (TBC)
5) Doggiebb
6) LiL and E
6) Bloom
7) alabone and natalie
8) kimi and mandy and barry

Hi mummies, sharing my experience on kiddos getting sick at CC. My gal has been with full day infant care since she is 3 1/2 month old and now in cc. She was down with cold/cough and need neubalizer when she was about 6 or 8 months, other than that is mild cold/cough. However once I stop breastfeeding when she is 10 months, she is down with cold/cough for a quite a few months. There will be sign that she is recovery a few days later it get worse. Doctor even commented that she seems to be perpetually on medicine. It is not serious enough for antibiotic but doesn't fully recover. Upon my mum's nagging, I brought her to Eu Yan Seng and that is when she started to recover well. It takes her a few weeks to month(s) to fully recover. Since then her health is quite good (touchwood). Does come down with mild cold/cough but recover pretty soon. I give her cod liver oil daily and boost her with Vit C when necessary.

She has weak immune for stomach flu though. Last year, she is hit 3 times! Therefore started her on the Colostrum. If it doesn't help, I may bring her to Eu Yan Seng again.

For those who are open, you might want to consider bringing your kiddos to traditional chinese medicine sinseh.

Diana,
Meg goes to EYS too.
its the feeding med part tat is a real prob.

can share how you feed your gal med?

Dora/Bloom,
where can i get Colostrum?
any BP going on? i dun seem to find it at the BP thread.

Tan SL

I know how heartpain it is to see our kids keep falling sick, but it is really inevitable in CC. JT 1st month fall sick on alternate weeks, then its every month.... till 1st week Jan.... now its more than 6 weeks liao, the longest period that she is sick free... and she was in CC since Apr...
I agree with Diana that TCM helps. I buy the EYS powders when I find that she has the 1st sign of mucus or cough. Seems to have worked to reduce the incidence of cold/fever. JT is ok to eat the meds cos I told her if not her nose will be blocked cannot breathe....

MBB
Try the overseas sprees. I normally buy from vitacost.com. Childlife brand.

MBB
Shanessa has no problem with the taking the meds. I mixed it more like a paste and she will finish within 2 teaspoon. Will let her drink water after that.
However there is once she reject and I use force, she cries and it's a mess! When we see the Physician next, told her that the mixture too bitter and she adjust it and Shanessa is fine to take again. I think they can tone down the bitterness.

I bought the ChildLife Colostrum from the vitacost BP as well. So much so much cheaper than GNC!

mummies,
wow, sounds like tcm does help. i'll prob give that a try. was zombified this morning cos nat was tossing and turning and crying 'mummy mummy' each time she feels uncomfortable. tried to sayang her and coax her to sleep but i guess her difficulty in breathing due to cough and running nose made her a really crouchy tod. her fever has been on since fri and it worries me. she is on antibiotics but her nights are not getting better. sad sad. she has a fear towards the pigeon nose sucker le, cos whenever her nose is blocked, i'll try to suck out the thick mucus but now she simply cries at the sight of it. sob sob.

alabone, how does wild honey help and how do you feed that? where do you get it from?

dora, diana and mbb, can i go to any eys with doc or got special doc who sees tods? or can i buy the eys powder off the counter? what is it called?

thanks for enlightening this desperate mummy

Back