(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Serene, *sayang*... fyi, it will take some days for the fingers to heal.. i know..cos i accidetnally close the car door on my colleague a few years ago... so pai seh (i was new to the company then..what an impression!)... just sayang jav abit more..he will understand it is not deliberate... men always talk w/o thinking....

conniemummy, PICTURE!!!!!!!

afcai..thanks...

kimi..wah...li hai leh! can bring barry and mandy out on a rainy day!!!! peifu! how is dee? hehe..re 'that thing'..yeah... sure... up to u to let us know when its confirmed.. that so excited for u. :p

dora, let us know when u submitted that letter to ur poor boss! mayb u can try those govt r&d?

kimi, with no 4, at most its a tie only.. so must aim for no5.. But hor... the tot of going thru confinement for another 3 more times i faint liao..

Serene, dun take it too hard on yourself.. Kids recover and forget veri fast one.. Just sayang him more..

Belle is reacting fine to her brother.. everyday wanna sayang didi... now her fav is to place her cheeks against didi's... she love doing tat.. even insist of carrying him.. but she too rude already.. all of us so scare when she is near him..

Dora, you must take gd care of yourself too hor now tat JT is down with HFMD. Sayang JT too..

Bloom, sorry sorryyyyyyyyyy
camera with hubby... he brought it to take fotos of Isabelle first day in school.. and he left it in the car since then.. till now have nt brought up.. will try to upload as soon.

FOTOS FOTOS...

Isaac at day 2

2056149.jpg

Connie,
Issac look so much like belle. Hope you are coping well
happy.gif

Ladies,
Just went to gyane office yesterday and confirm #2's gender.........DRUM ROLL.................. BOY!!!!!!!.......When gyane told us the news, for the very 1st sec i was soooooooooo disappointed. After i recover from the disappointment am just glad that #2 is growing well n strong. Cause health is more important than anything else
happy.gif

Serene, SH,
Remember the webbie i post???? Use at your own risk hor
biggrin.gif
. I follow but still kana BOY!!

jackie,

boy!!!
happy.gif
try no.3?
happy.gif
ya bb's health more important than anything else!!
happy.gif
have a smooth pregnancy and delivery !!
happy.gif

jackie
hahha.. now i juz want to kana... been waiting n waiting n waiting... still no news..... sian liao lah......

connie,
issac is so cute... eyes so long...
happy.gif

Hi all,
its been long time since i last log in. very very very busy at work. Last dec was clearing alot of leave to take care of bb & relax of cos. but din go overseas lah.. din budget in.. got 2 liao the pocket always empty & dry one. haiz.

connie,
Isaac is soooo sweet.. very chubby too.
I get what you mean for the duper fast delivery.. my #2 pop out in 10mins. no nid epi. by the time i reach hosp aldy 7-8cm dilate liao. saw the nurse running in & out to get everything ready. I wanted epi but the nurse told me to take the laughing gas.. contraction pain was undescribeable but since it fast its ok. suffering when the bb head is pushing out .. wow kaoz..

Jackie...
can always try again.. u wanted a gal for #2.. & u got boy again. my hb wanted a boy for #2 but also gal. haha

Jackie,

The lunar calender prediction not true for me either...

Supposed to be girl but still boy AGAIN (same same as u... )

Loved to hv no 3, BUT totally cannot afford lor.

Shihui,

Did u go and buy the ovaluation strips?
I bought and 1st try kanna. BUT boy lah..

Then now, everything also save up lor.. now buy clothings and whatever.. also dun mind so much coz the 2nd one can reuse.. hahahah...

Choo, Jen
#3!!!!! NO WAY!!!Hubby and me agree to stop at #2 irregardless of bb's gender
happy.gif

Shihui,
Relax and enjoy the process. BB come when u least expected it.

Qianhui,
I used online ovaluation chart. Still kana BOY!!! Really fated lor.

Dey, Dee, U n me all same fate (2 bois)! N Dee was saying cause of our #1 BD, Jovey (27/11), Nathan (28/11), Ace (29/11) & Philson (30/11). So #2 will be BOYS. BOO HOOOOOO

Conniemummy,

Isaac looks soooo cute! Seeing a BB makes me feel like having one!!!!! Haha, but like what the rest said, cannot afford - both time and $$! And I seriously think Isaac looks so much like Belle!

Jackie:
CONGRATS!!!! Another boy, next time both boys will look after and protect mummy! Gender not important in this day and age la. Health more important!

Shihui:
Jiayou jiayou...I agree with QH that ovulation kit is very useful. Just need to "do it" when there's smiley face...no need to waste energy, haha!

Thanks ladies...

We also find tat isaac is like a miniature of belle.. Just tat he is so tanned now..

When he was first borned, he was quite fair.. But after 1 day of light therapy, he became so tanned..

QH, Linette,
yupyup.. i got the ovulation kit liao.. first mth trying it.. :p now waiting...... by right auntie shd report liao.. but still no news.. use preg kit oso negative.. so juz wait n wait lor..... sian... anyway, it's late 1 day only... so shd be the stress.. :p

jackie,
hee.. think this time i too stressed for gal gal liao lah.. used chinese calender, ovulation chart, ovulation kit to track best time frame to strike... end up so difficult.. if this time still no news, maybe i will juz forget abt all those charts and juz be more hardworking.... :p

Hi Mummies...

MIA for a lil while...n hey presto...so much news these few days...I hv been coughin again...2mths liao...anyone noe of any natural remedy???

Anyway...Cae wil b goin cc in Mar liao...
happy.gif

Bloom...

Sorry tat I missed out addressin one of yr concerns earlier...re arrangin toys in a single file...Cae doesnt do tat...but he has other queeries...when he has arranged his cars or trains in a certain way...at times...he wil cry n throw a tantrum if anyone were to even move one of them slightly outta place...then he wil place it bac in its org position again...dun worry abt it...it may juz b a phase...Cae used to hv tis queerie...whenever we brot him to the park...he wld shadow a fixed path...ie...he wld make a stop at every predictable pl...b it a drain, swing, etc...n he wld refuse to divert fm the designated path...we voiced tis concern to his pd b4...she said tat as long as itz not a series of notable events...itz okie...

Conniemummy...

Isaac looks so much like Belle...esp his eyes...

Dora...

Hope tat JT gets well soon n she wil resume her food intake...

Jackie...

Congratz on yr #2 boy...n yeah...health is the most impt...

Dee...

U r hvg a boy too?...so the myth tat if #1 looks like a ger #2 wil b a ger is not true loo...

Serene...

Hope tat Jav's fingers hv healed now...

SH...

Dun b stressed...when itz time itz time...

<font color="119911">hmm..seems like getting a bb boy is easier wor....</font>

<font color="119911">Shihui,</font>,
dun stress dun stress...jia you.....

for me, i dun believe in those chart, kits etc...just take it naturally....dun stress....is the most impt.

<font color="119911">Linette</font>,
haa...yup, 2 boys protect mummy like bodyguard - one left and one right.

<font color="119911">Fizz</font>,
coughing for 2mths, no joke...did u go and see chinese sinseh like ma kuang or.....? cough consider 2 type, which type are u?? night cough or only day cough badly?? if night cough is bec body 'han'. better to consult chinese sinseh, western doc only gave cough medicine and anitbiotic.

take care and drink more water.

jackie, seems tat beside jen and bobianah, those with no 1 under dec 06 all have boys for no 2... tat website u post? i go in , all chinese words.. freak out liao (canot read :p) i guess ur OSCAR test is OK this round?

jen, how is S and H?

conniemummy..ahaha no more phototherapy right? cos do it a few more times he will be tan forever like kate (she did it trice)... :p

shihui, ehhehe... mm... ehhee..u know what i wan to say :p :p :p anyway. supposedly luteal phase, the period between ovulation and next menses will not differ...so if this month ur ovulation is on time..then.. mmm..mmm.mm.. maybe?
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
eheheheh :p wan to be hardworking is one thing..everyone is so busy nowadays... how to be very hardworking???

fizz..mmm..2 months? better see doc rather than look for natural remedy..but like what my bbsitter say..abstain from chix and egg (she even say fish... ahahah)..... thanks re the queeries... u know why i am concern over the straight line thingy lah...

linette, have to agree no time and $$ ... and now i see u have a great life with 2 gals.. 3rd one.. no hand to hold liao :p :p :p

fizz, afcai, bloom,
no stress liao.. auntie finally reported today... :p more work next cycle... :p since the online chart no use one... shall ignore... else dunnoe how long i need to try b4 i can strike.. :p

<font color="119911">shihui</font>,
just do it...during peak hr loh. haa...no stress, take it natural. eat more "pu" and nutrients foods loh. jia you....

Bloom,
Both are fine but getting noti.. Esp Hazel.. now she hate to put on the Bump No More. hahha..
2061421.jpg

I am glad that my MIL has taught my Selinna to be toilet trained liao. Of cos she dunno hw to say but my MIL will perodically ask her to go toilet to pee. somemore not taught on to sit or squat at toilet bowl. is ON HER TOILET FLOOR.. but me no lar. still ask her sit on the toilet bowl with her that small toilet trainer cushion thing.

wow sey.. seems our subsequent bb are all boys hor.. only I have gal for #2 leh. hehehe. but gal is also fine cos all wear back jie jie clothings lor. but still buy alot cos cant resist gal nice clothings.

SH,
ya dun stress lar. maybe 1 day late but the HCG level havent hit as high to detect in the urine lor.

Bloom,
I rem H also was under the phototheraphy somemore intense cos very high jaundice level. was under the light for dunno 2 days ar. was admitted to hosp immed after her jaundice was as high as 280+ something lidat if i din rem wrongly. her light as Left,Right, Up, Down.. scary.. until when i bring her back her skin all dry dry liao. but then months later she become very very fair lar. like "bai zhan ji" hahaa.

My hb &amp; I agreed to have only 2 kids (even though he though to have a boy to make up S.H.E) cos we realli cant afford living standard in SG leh.. esp got car, house, etc..

Linette,
It just me la....I want to be able to buy dress and doll up GER GER
biggrin.gif

Shihui,
Dont stress dont stress, everything fated one. "JUST DO IT"

Fizz,
Thank u
happy.gif

Bloom,
This time round everything so far so good. Just wish for a healthy bb n smooth delivery
happy.gif

hi ladies,

Thanks for the concern. Jav fingers had recovered already. Now whenever he is near the car door, he will show me his fingers n said pain pain. Guess he still remembered the incident. haha...

Shihui,
I also started ttc last mth. My AF will be reporting these few days. I tested -ve last nite also. Hope that it will not come for the next 9 mths. I learnt from other thread, new cycle = new hope : )

conniemummy,
Issac sure look like Isabelle.

Jen,
Ur Hazel veri cute leh. I wanna carry her..

Fizz,
For ur coughing. I think u need to consult TCM liao. Hear there's one good TCM opposite jurong east mrt station. Somewhere at the 2nd level above NTUC.

afcai, jen, jackie, serene,
ya.. trying to take it easy too...
happy.gif
anyway, now health not in gd state too.. since keep getting flu ever since PH attended childcare.. :p realised tt their childcare bug is quite strong leh.. i was flu-less for so long.. now suddenly keep falling sick with PH.. hahahhaa... :p

serene,
yupyup! new cycle = new hope
happy.gif
i hav been too lazy lah.. we got PH so easily tt we thot tt it will be easy to strike even without working hard.. hahaha.. frankly speaking, i shdn't be having expectation this round coz we were really under worked.. :p shall action more than word this mth.. hahahahahaha.. :p

gd luck to u!! hope aunty won't see u for the next 9mths..
happy.gif

Jen, H is SOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE...reminds me of S last time... and the skin..wahhhhh....... *drooolll*

conniemummy, dont fight with me! jackie can dress up my kate too!
happy.gif

jackie, no galgal to dress up then dress up urself loh
happy.gif

serene... have fun and good luck!
happy.gif

shihui, tell hb u need another honeymoon :p :p :p

dora, JT ok liao?

Jen...

Hazel is sooooooooo cute...stil has so much bb fats...n the lines on her wrists n thighs...cuteeeeeeeee...:p...

Serene, SH...u wan a bb ger???...quick quick go n bao bao Hazel ger ger...:p...

Serene...

I m scared of TCM leh...the med "ku ku" wan...

Bloom...

Yest I shopped for a dress for Cae's classmate's bday...soooooooo shiok...

Connie/Bloom,
The 2 of u hor.....HMPH.....I prefer to dress up my own bb GER...BOOO HOOOOO...

Serene/Shihui,
Jia you and plenty of
kao_babydust.gif

Fizz,
Ya lor.. tats y I was wanna bao bao Hazel. Jen can ornot??
"ku kuo liang yao".. haha.. but nowsaday TCM med also in tablet form liao. So u may wan to try.

Jackie,
I catch them liao.. Thanks for the babydust : )
When is ur edd?

bloom,Serene,Fizz
Thanks for your compliment for Hazel.
Any one want to catch babydust,(for gals). CATCH MINE.. cos i got 2 GALS leh.. throw throw throw.. ******* pls catch *****

Serene,
want to bao bao hazel ar. no pblm. haha

Fizz, that one is baby fat ar. I thot all bb shld have one.

Serene,
ya good idea. haha. You will be most welcome.. U stay CCK right? I stay Jurong West. So we still consider in the west zone.

Fizz,
ya true hor. hahahahahah

Congrats Jackie on your 2nd boy.

Jen, you are not alone, my #2 is a gal too... hee.. ended up shopping more, now that I know that nat's clothes will be passed one, more mileage. ha!

Tan SL,
hahaha. but of cos I love gals lar. more close to mama. haha

Bloom,

what happen to Kate.. I think nw is viral period leh. my Selinna also got fever for few days. subside oni after my MIL gave her "ling yang" bah. My MIL loves to boil bitter gourd to bath for my gal when she feel they are heaty or whatever lar. i feel is nonsense manz.

Tan SL,
Thank you.....BTW, when are you due?

Bloom,
Hope Kate 5 5 recover, CNY coming.

Jen,
Your MIL hor....I really dont know wat to say
uhoh.gif

<font color="119911">bloom</font>,
think virus blug ard again.

tx also sick (running nose and cough no fever) since last week, 'thks' to her playmates (take turn to fall sick - fever, flue and cough but the caregiver still let them go to class....so inconsiderate). so she missed sch for 3 days last week liao and she will be missing sch the next 2-3 liao.

hope, our toddler will get well before cny. sian.....

<font color="119911">Jen</font>,
hmm, bittergourd to bath kids?? me first time hearing it...got logic saying that they will be cooling meh?? tx did drank bittergourd water once in a blue moon only.

<font color="119911">Tan SL</font>,
hmm my edd date is 1 mth + 1 days before u only....so where will u be delivering this time??

Bloom...

Oh dear...is Kate better now...

Is Kate stil goin to playgrp...it may b time to reassess the sch's hygiene std...do the kids wash their hands b4 meals...

Cae's typical routine at playgrp is as such:
Circle Time
Art &amp; Craft
*wash hands*
Story Time
*wash hands*
Snack Time
Playground
*wash hands*
Music &amp; Movement
Home
*I will wash his hands again before going home*

Try to get your nanny to wash her hands before going home...

Jen...

Cae drinks bitter gourd soup but not bathe in bitter gourd lah...

jen, fizz, afcai, think she got a chill cos hb put her to bed one night when i brought work home (just one night in so many months!) and then left the fan on though it was a cold night! only realise it when i was about to sleep after midnight..then 1am+ she started throwing up liao... my mom and sis said most prob she got a chill (then i remember about the fan thingy).. so tired...

to all TTC-ing mommies.. i am leaving the co-hort liao.. last try unsucessful
sad.gif
i am just going to be a one bb mommy...

Hi Mummy

Had been the most turbulent 2 weeks. JT was done with HFMD, didn't eat for 3 days, then started to eat again. Then 3 days after going back to CC, she was down with stomach flu for 2 days, and now recovered but teething (molar) so not eating well. So you can imagine how skinny she is now! And in the midst, I had UTI which I already suspected I had for a long while, but didn't go see doc. But it got worse and I was having backaches and chills. So thought better go see doc, so was on antibiotics. But think now the anti biotics is causing me to have diarrhea. Thinking whether to go see doc again later, but have missed so many days of work liao... super back log. In short, crazy lah!!! But the good thing abt staying at home was that I managed to kick JT off her habit of sucking thumb!
Have tendered resignation last week. Boss requested me to extend, and after negotiation last day will be 20 Feb. Now thinking whether should really be FT SAHM or to look for a job, since JT keep falling sick in CC. But JT does enjoy herself in CC a lot. Now after missing sch for so long, when I told her "let's go to school!", she will quickly go and grab her bag. and she will happily say good bye to me in the morning when I drop her off. Will see if she continues to fall sick after she stopped sucking thumb (which I suspect is the main culprit).
And also the complication is we may be relocating to US next year. Very high chance. So if I find another new job now, then I got to quit again next year, sian lor! so now I am quite lost also... anyway I only want to start thinking abt it after I quit lah.

Bloom
Dun worry lah, Kate and JT can be "jin1 lan2 jie3 mei4" cos I'm also going to be a one bb mommy due to my health reasons. Oh, by the way, I have talked to my cousin, she says no problem regarding the issue that we discussed, we can visit her after CNY. I'll e-mail you at a later date.

OK, got to go back to work again. Will try to post again.

<font color="119911">Fizz</font>,
wow, yr rountine at playgrp got include wash hand one, I checked the routine for tx's playgrp, it did not state only stated toilet/snack break for 10 mins.

will be queries them liao.

<font color="119911">bloom</font>,
hmm did the fan blow directly at Kate then? now, I dun blow the fan directly at tx, only fan do circulate the room and will let tx wear sock.

even, today, I'm on mc cos think got some virus fr tx over the weekend. throat dry and itchy, tending to make me cough and also got block nose.

oh, hope, kate get well soon before the arrival of cny....

jiayou, keep on trying.....try at the peak period loh.

<font color="119911">Dora</font>,
do take care.

btw, how do u kick off JT habit of sucking thumb?

Halo everyone,
Been busy with work and hunting CC since the begining of this year. Have shortlisted LSH. They may hv a vancancy in Mar if I registered then. But I'm more comfortable to send Denise for full day in 2010 since my parents could help out for another year. However, I'm worried that Denise may lose out in learning. Haiz, dilemma.

Bloom,
Hope Kate recover soon. Weather is very siao now. Day time so hot, night time so windy.
TCC - I give up too. Most probably will be like you and Dora, 1 child mummy as I'm in my late 30s liao!
sad.gif

Dora,
Hope JT gets well soon. This is 1 concern of delaying Denise to CC. Sorry, dun mean to rub in. U oso must take care since now u r the sole care-taker for JT. For UTI, can try to drink more cranberry juice (if ur tummy is ok with it) and cut down on sugary stuff.

Fizz,
Ur cough better?
Thanks for sharing Cae playgrp's routine. I shall try to follow that during my off day with Denise.

Mummies,
In case I don't have time to log in,
<font color="ff0000">WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROPEROUS 'NUI' YEAR with LOTS of HEALTH AND WEALTH !!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
</font>

Hi!

seldom post now cos everytime i only have time to sneak in to read.. :p

seems like the virus is getting round n round.. PH caught the flu virus too n passed it to me n hubby.. had a hard time fighting it.. took me 2 weeks to recover fr it.. PH's immunity seems better than me now.. took him only 1 week.. :p

bloom,
how come stop ttc-ing leh? trying for the boy boy mth ah??

hai.. me quite sian.. has been postponing my ttc plans.. initially wanted gal.. so only try b4 ovulation.. den finally i 'think open' liao n decided to try regardless of gender.. but last mth not hardworking enough.. finally made new year resolution to work harder.. kana root canel treatment so was advised to postpone till complete the treatment.. aiyo... sian lah...

Dora,
my family doc oso advise me to drink cranberry juice to prevent UTI leh.. i used to get UTI quite frequently in the past.. aft i started drinking cranberry juice n eating cranberries on n off, i didn't get UTI again liao..

Dora, Bloom,
PH oso keeps getting sick aft he started childcare.. in dilemma too.. it's either in laws or childcare.. with in laws, he will become a spoilt kid.. but at childcare, he becomes a sickly child.. hai... my mom kept asking me to try pull him out of childcare to let him recover n build up his immunity b4 joining again... shall observe how he is aft his 6th mth in childcare.. if still not improving, maybe really need to pull him out liao... hai...

Back