(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Same BD...Ohhh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KATE and MBB!

Mbb
I also dun think it's offensive at all to ask parents to stay on their own lor. They also need their own privacy, and it's good for everybody's sanity, esp ours
happy.gif
Aiyo...u wun be in HK the whole of 2009. Then must meet up b4 then k.

Happy Birthday mbb and Kate!!
happy.gif

wah... kate is almost 1 mth older than PH leh..
happy.gif

mbb, roo,
me gian the wooden toys too.. but restricting myself.. already bought playdoh for PH this mth... :p

mbb,
Grab this for Denise xmas present since it was sale at $45.
http://www.elc.sg/html/s13_shopping/view_product.asp?id=3064&nav_cat_id=45&nav_top_id=&dsb=6959
The link shows the new range. The difference is only the colour at some part of the toy. But seemed like only Paragon hv this sale. Did not see it in United Square.

Strawberry set - If I din get the kitchen set still can hv this as consolation haha.......very bad.

Mother garden - I did not see any cradle.
Total 5 different sets with limited stock.
a) Sushi Set
b) Oven Set
c) Doctor Set
d) Cutltery Set in Box (after 20% is about $70+, tempted to get but shall see the status of my kitchen set)
e) Another cutlery set but I din see wat are the content. (ard $110)

I shall be giving up the doll house.
I feel the 3 storey one looks nicer. Actually mother garden also have. Ur very bad fren here.
biggrin.gif

a) http://item.rakuten.co.jp/mg-sweet/noi_kids_441-04078
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/usamomo/441-04078/
http://www.mothergardenkorea.com/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=011000000002&search=&sort=order2
b) http://www.mothergardenkorea.com/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=011000000007&search=&sort=order2 (think this is wat was posted in bp)
c) http://www.mothergardenkorea.com/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=011000000003&search=&sort=order2

<font color="ff0000">Happy Belated Birthday.</font>
happy.gif

Ydy was my lunar bd.
lame.gif

SH,
Smtm I feel its more of satisfying my own needs.
lol.gif

Mbb,
congratulations to ya! quite a number of bbs next year huh! you take care ya...relax and yang tai!

i'm also looking for doll house leh, any recommendations?

oh yes, happy birthday to ya too and to all the nov bbs.

Happy Belated Birthday Kate and MBB!!

Haiz ever since last Thur, JT has been crying like crazy every morning when we drop her at childcare. Fri evening was worse, when hubby went to fetch her, she totally ignored hubby. Then we went IL's house for dinner, she kept asking FIL to carry her and was so quiet the whole evening and very much lost interest in everything. So scary... but luckily she was her normal cheerful self during the weekend. But this morning go childcare cry again. Haiz... my cousin says its because of the Sydney trip. She realised she can actually be with us 24/7, so now she is resisting CC. And she was angry with us for leaving her there that's why ignored us. Haiyo.... dunno how long she'll take to recover from this. so scary... she's not even 2 yet leh...

Lil/Star/MBB
Aiyo your own mother leh... you can imagine why no matter how tired I am.. I die die also dun wan my MIL to take care of JT, if not will be 10000x worse lor....

dollhse

so coincidentally i lugged back a mother garden dollhse from shanghai last week when i was there. the box was huge, as big as my lugguage. but cannot resist lah, the price is like soooo gooood!

Dora
if you have time, i can tell you where to grab!

mbb

CONGRATS! so you will be grounded in SG again? so can come and chill out with us more often already?

doggiebb

Really ah? I might have time... after 5pm if that place still opens... PM me the address please!!!!!!!!!

hwee, ehehe.so confirm u wan no 3 and 4? :p

shihui, ahahaha..for me i think lunar nov onwards will be boy month #(@(#$_@(#)@(#

kimi..maldives!!!! COOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

bobianah, wah..then i canot carry sarah (though i wan to, seeing how sweet she is in kimi's blog..)... 1 bb already premmie..imagine if its 2...

dora..ahaha.maybe u go join playgrp/cc instead? or go for 3 course in speech therapy and open ur own clinic! seems like they learn heaps! u mean JT only started cc on thur instead of mon?

Lil..ahha..so u r super eng now... but what are the plans for u and E? did the doc say why E suddenly kena fever? maybe its the pp's frens that they know...yest i was at this wedding of my ex jc fren..a few of them actually let their wives be SAHM though moms are educated..so envious....

Fizz...blog dont have to be too detail lah.i also din put in much effort..only shrink the pics and upload!

Linette, wah..u also wan no 3.... !!! :p sometimes i wish surrogacy is ok in SG..then i dont have to worry.. (got pre-eclampsia with kate, and with my condiiton, end up the H bills is as much as paying a surrogate mother anyway)...

mbb..ehehe..u can bottle the PP water and sell liao.. twins miracle water :p ur mom will settle down and start finding new frens soon loh.... u can try old HDB, they got this 3 generation units last time... got a small sub unit with its own door, its like a big unit attached with a small unit with a connection in between.... there are some in yishun near to my mom's pl... happy birthday to u!!!! so what pressie did u get from hb? or is no 2 the present ? :p :p :p

starluster, canot go back on time? then might as well officially extend the working hours... chey!

roo, mbb, jackie, thanks for the wishes! ehehhe... end up my colleague's hb also same bd ...
happy.gif

shihui, young men never mind.. men never mature anyway :p

roo, wahhh..the houses look so cute!!!!!! but must curb my spending.... scratch a car recently..
sad.gif

Tan SL, long time no see! how is natacia????

doggiebb, wahhh.... can post pic.. how will the price be if ship back from china? Hhehahahahaah

Hihi...

Gee...all tis tok abt dollhse...the oni time tat I m a wee bit glad tat Cae is a boy...can save $$$...kekeke...but I was at ELC tat day...I was tinkin of buyin sometink unconventional for Cae...like a small dollhse or kitchen set...for pretend play...but I dunno whether he likes them or not...so far...he loves Thomas...I m resistin buyin the whole collection of Thomas...cos I feel tat he is gettin a bit obssessed wif it...anyone has any gd ideas of pretend toys for boys...muz spice up his imagination lah...

congrats mbb. Hope u have a smooth pregnancy : )

Javier is down wif coughing, vomiting, running nose n fever last thursday. Initially, he vomited out the food when he coughed. Then the running nose and the fever came. We realized tat he vomited badly after he drank milk. So decided not to giv him milk. even soy milk he will vomit out. Poor boi every nite surely woke up a few time bcoz of coughing n nauseating. His fever was always on and off. Yesterday sent him to kkh A&amp;E as his fever was at the high side for entire nite.
N his fever has subsided completely but still coughing, running nose n less vomiting. Due to his illness, from 14kg, Jav weight less than 12kg now. sobb... These few days mi n my hub was busy washing his vomit clothes, mattress cover, cleaning up his vomit, mopping the floor few times a day. Hope he will recover soon as this fri is Jav 2nd birthday. we are planning to celebrate his birthday at his sch.

Bloom

JT went back to CC on Mon, cried a bit on Mon, ok on Tue and Wed, then on Thur I sent her instead of Daddy, she started wailing... then Fri and today continue the wailing.... aiyo.....
Aiyo you know how little pay the CC teachers get? fresh diploma holder is $1.3K only.... unless I want a massive pay cut.... and I dun think I have the patience with children. last time tried it out at my cousin's CC, before they had the regulations that only certified staff... I was there to help out a bit... totally not my cup of tea... 1 JT I already freak out sometimes....

Serene
Seems like those going CC really always fall sick. JT also every month sick. The week before sydney she got high fever, then now running nose again... Hopefully Javier will recover in time for his birthday party. I was thinking of buying some supplements to boost up JT's immune system, saw Fizz's post on the liquid Vit C, but guardian says it OOS. Ordered Childlife cod liver oil on the spree, hopefully this will help. You intend to give Jav any supplements?

Just to share with you, if you need A&amp;E in the middle of the nite, if its just fever and nothing else, go Mt A. We paid only $50+ including suppositories. And we waited for only 10min.

Bloom
Where got eng...E needs to be entertained the whole day. I only have time to do my own stuff when he is sleeping. E kena salmonella lor. Had severe diarrhoea and raging fever. Last night kena low grade fever again with no other symptoms. Haiz...

Our plans...just waiting for hb to settle down then we will go over. Yah...nowadays alot of my friends also opt to be SAHMs and they homeschool their kids. I also dun intend to send E to pre-school until much later if possible...dun want him to keep falling sick.

Fizz
Hahaha...totally agree with u on that one...if hv girl sure pocket BIG BIG hole. Pretend play for boys ahh...well...I bought this cleaner trolley set for E a long time ago and this is really his all time favourite even now. As soon as he wakes up in the morning he will run out of the room to grab his cleaning set and start pretending to sweep n mop. And it's not too girly. My friends came by my place with her kids (one boy, one girl and both 2-3 yrs older than E) and they loved it too which was quite surprising considering their age. So she's gonna buy one for her kids too. Besides his cars, that's the only other toy that he never seems to get bored off.

Serene
Poor Jav...hope he gets well soon. Recently E was also v ill...i know how worrying it is. Take care of yourself.

Dora
Mt A so cheap? I dun even want to think abt E's recent Mt E hospital bill. Only thing that would make me go back there is his PD...he is the best.

Doggie,
PM me Mother Garden addy in Shanghai!!!
will get my hubby to buy.
can post pic of TA's dollhouse?

Serene,
hope Jav recover soon.
pat pat.

Dora,
give JT some time.
Meg was angry with me a period of time too when she need to go to nanny's plc.

now she is acting up at home
sad.gif

told my mum, she will only eat porridge when i get home.....insisted tat only my dad can take her out for walks (she specifically told my mum "po po cannot come, SIT HERE"... etc etc.)

my poor mother....

you are right, if it's my MIL helping me, Pasir Ris would have collapsed! keee keee keeee.

Mummies,
thank you for the well wishes.
my MS is pretty bad.
i still have one last flight tmr
sad.gif

dora,
think our tods now hv their own set of mind. Denise refused to let hubby carry her cos he punished her for misbehaving.
She will choose her own outfit, clips, socks n shoes when going out. Faint.

doggiebb,
May I hv the addy too? Thanks.
Ya, pls post pic and let us drool heee.....

hwee,
Sorry can't meet u on Fri cos need to run errands.
sad.gif

bloom,
I nv dared to look at my expenses every Dec.
crazy.gif

Fizz,
I think kitchen set is quite unisex. Most of my frens with boys have that. Another toy I could think of is doctor set.

Serene,
Must be hard on all of u. Hope Jav 55 recovered. U take care too.

Lil,
What happen? Ewan makan outside food?
Wish him a speedy recovery too.

re - SAHM, my sis always saw this maid with a girl waiting for school bus together with my nephew. 1 day, my sis started a conversation with the maid asking is she from Philippines. She said yes and u also? Really ku siao bu de.

mbb,
Denise sneaked into the kitchen and poked my dad's bum with the balloon stick while he was cutting vegetables.
After this flight can an xin yang tai. Take care.

Lil

Yah, but Mt A that one is MO, not PD. If the MO thinks its serious enough to get a PD, then it'll be a lot more ex lor. When we were there, someone was there to take out a fishbone from his throat. Asked the surgeon to come... like tat $500! So I think Mt A if its not so serious, then its cheaper and a lot better than govt hospital - the MOs are a lot more experienced than the govt hospital, waiting time a lot shorter, medicine also a lot better (govt hospital use a lot of generics). But if its something serious, then govt hospital will be cheaper cos the $80 is a flat rate, no matter how serious. Yah Mt E charges are crazy. Last year hubby had viral fever till almost 40deg, his co sent him to Mt E, dunno a few hundred dollars... luckily covered by insurance. But since the PD there is very good, then at least you get a piece of mind. Yah how come kenna samonella? Outside food? Hope E recovers soon.

MBB/Roo
I think the girls all same same one. JT also choosing her own clothes. And these few days she doesn't want me to carry her and play with her because I smacked her hand for playing with the rice cooker the other day. Faintz....

Mbb
Aiyo still have 1 last flight. Take good care.... after that can have a good rest liao.

Mbb
Ur girl also know how to tekan Grandma just like her mummy
happy.gif

Roo, Dora
Girls all same - young young already vain vain
happy.gif
My friend's daughther only 16mths also same...wanna choose her own clothes and sometimes end up wearing weird non-matching stuff
happy.gif
Plus she loves shoes...will touch everyones shoes and if she sees a pair of shoes anywhere will quickly rush to try them on
happy.gif

Re E's salmonella...ya lor food court food lor. Went to ICA to sort out my dad's long term stay visa and then went to bugis food court for lunch. Our 1st time there and really bad luck lor. I even told the auntie that the noodle soup with egg is for a baby, please cook properly...Haiyo!

Dora
Ya...really fortunate to meet this PD...his diagnosis has been spot on everytime and fortunately this time round too. Expensive but really worth every penny esp when it comes to our precious baby.

Lil,
ya la. Meg have very bad temper, juz like me
sad.gif

Fizz,
tool set would be fun for boi boi.
someting like tis....

1893306.jpg

1893307.jpg

simple set....you can get this in plastic version.

1893308.jpg

fizz, doctor set
happy.gif

serene, so jav is still in KKH or was he discharged?

dora..ahaha. and i thot u are the patient kind :p dont say CC... kate go playgrp also sick... eheh..i also go and look for that ceelin but cannot find it..maybe will try the orange favor cod liver oil first...

Lil...i mean eng as in no more packing for the time being... this bugis food court is scary! E is going to be a good hb next time!
happy.gif

mbb... think meg will be ok with ur mom soon lah... actually they should stop ur flying right? what happen if u throw up on a passenger? :p i tink doggiebb scared liao... all of us bug her for pic ehehehehe my colleague jst said she might go shanghai in dec :p

roo, only every dec? nowadays my expenses is always more than my nett income //.... gota save more/// hahha..is ur sis dark? heheheh.. i never know denise can be tat noti :p

doggiebb, its a dollhouse w/o any 'doll'? so does TA love it? :p

i see the pink kitchen set also very gian... do u have any idea how much will postage be? maybe ask my fren to ship bak since the box is so huge (paiseh to trouble other pp).

btw, any mommies letting their kids sleep alone on those single bed frame? currently kate is sleeping on mattress on the floor but this gal is so active she still toss and turn and roll at night, resulting in her rolling onto the floor (she got 3 mattresses btw) and sometimes knock her head when she roll down... so wondering if i should 'promote' her to single bed frame with bed guard but afraid tat she will still roll down (and its greater height so more pain).... i know sylk's regina 'learned' to stop rolling down the bed after a few knocks but i suppose she is the exception rather than the norm?

Hi Mummies...

Thanx for suggestions on the pretend play...

Tok to u all again...both Cae n I r down wif bad flu...n I m stil woosy...

serene,

Happy 2th year old in advance to Javier! hope he recover fast fast
happy.gif

mummies,
thanks for the advices on nosebleed.I have brought Ivan to see my family doc,same diagnose.Ivan got sensitive nose so not to worry so much
happy.gif
but just have to give him med to ease the itch so that he will not rub his nose that often n hard.

now i am facing his terrible two stage...sometime i am so helpless till i feel like giving up sahm
sad.gif
recently he has the tendency to spit out food...i realy dun noe why cos i have been cooking a whole lot variety of food for him now.sometimes when his mood is good he will finish up if not he will spit here n there..n not just meal time but snacks too.I am not sure if he does it on purpose...i told him nicely that he is not hungry n dun want the food,i will put it aside if not i will throw it away...he still nod head said'yes' but when i fed him again,sometime he will spit the food..argh!

choo,
PH having the same prob too!! he either spit it out, or snap close his mouth.. initially i thot he wanted to try self feed.. let him try.. he throw his food around instead.. den i told him tt if he dun want to eat, i will throw away his food n there will be no dinner for him.. he will say 'bu4 yao4' meaning not wanting me to throw.. den i ask him to eat again, he will shake his head again...

hai~~ these few days, have been scolding him during dinner time.. sometimes i will lost control n scold till he was sobbing.. den aft he stop crying n cool down, he will start eating...
sad.gif

wondering if i shd juz relax n skip dinner if he really dun want to eat.. maybe juz give him milk when he miss his meals....

Bloom

I think the orange flavoured cod liver oil has lots of sugar and colouring. I still remember my nephew had it and keep having phlegm. Just be aware. I am buying the Childlife cod liver oil through the spree at abt $20 (GNC selling $50+). This one has no artificial colourings or sugar.

I also thought I am quite patient, until I have JT *LOL*

JT is still sleeping in her cot cos she keeps turning and flipping all over the place.

Fizz
Oh dear, hopefully you and Cae get well soon. Your maid come back liao?

Choo/SH
JT also having her terrible 2s. Her food rejection phase over liao lah (Thank god!!) but she will have all sorts of requests, want this spoon, that spoon, want another bowl, want water in this cup that cup.... just simply drive me nuts. If I don't give her she'll just wail in her high chair. Hubby will sim tia and give in to her... but to me, she keeps changing her mind every minute, its ridiculous to keep changing spoon/cup/bowl... not to mention the huge amt of washing at the end. If hubby not at home, I just leave her there to wail and I walk away. Normally within 2 min she'll quieten down and start to eat her food in tears. Think hubby totally spoilt her liao haiz...
And now her favourite sentence is "I DON"T WANT!!!" even before she knows what is that thing, she'll start to say I don't want.... sometimes even if she actually wants, cos she knows hubby will go and coax her... faintz... like this morning when she wake up, I know she'll be thirsty and will drink water. I gave her the water, she said "I DON"T WANT!" ... fine so I just took it away... then she came crying after me and said "I WANT!!!" see lah this girl.... totally spoilt by Daddy...

But I think for Ivan and PH, if you just remove the food and clean him and then let him get out of his high chair to signify end of meal time, I think they will be kan chiong and start eatiing. That's what happened to JT initially. She was shocked when I started doing that. Now everytime she wants to be funny, I will just take her bowl of food, stand up and say "OK, you dun want your rice, Mummy will throw away" and it usually works. if she lets me throw away, then she's really full.

Bloom,
Hannah is also sleeping on her own toddler bed with a bed rail (an ikea hand-me-down from a cousin). She also tosses and turns a lot but the bed frame prevents her from falling over. She can climb up and down herself, have her own toys on it.She loves it and she knows it's her own bed. I've asked her "is this mummy's bed? Can Mummy sleep here?" and she'll say "no, this is hannah's bed. hannah sleep here". and then promptly lie down, shut her eyes and snore loudly.
happy.gif

dora,
sama sama. Hannah oso like to say "I dun want". But she got a lot of "I want" oso. I want go playground. I want sit swing. I want eat yogurt. I want chicken. I want juice. I want sweet sweet water (flavoured with rosehip syrup). I want rice, I want bread...
it's endless....i dunno which she says more of "i want" or "I dun want".
biggrin.gif

But, I take it in my stride la...it's quite funny lor. :p

Dora,
Thanks for the info on the Mt A A&amp;E.
So far since Jav attends childcare for 4mth plus, he fallen sick twice.

lil, roo, mbb, choo,
Thanks for the well wishing. Jav has recovered except for few cough. I had sent him back to cc yesterday. Looking after him for 4 days at home nearly cause me to turn crazy. He is getting more and more like shihui and choo's son. I tink is the terrible 2 : (

Hihi...

Thanks for yr suggestions on pretend play...we hv a dr's set liao...(we bot it fm Toyrus Geoffrey Sale @ UE...but all the parts inside look so dirty n 2nd hand...arrrrrrrrrgh...we wont buy it fm tat sale again)...hmmm...the cleanin set is not bad...since he loves to play wif our magic clean mop...Lil...where did u get it...I wil consider either the workshop or the kitchen...I tink both of these r pretty ex...his mummy is not workin now...so no $$$...:p

Terrible 2's...hmmm...Cae's fav phase is oso "NOOOOOOOOO..."; "I dun wan"...but he likes to say "thank you" too when u hand him tinks...:p...actually Cae seems more manageable than last time...n he understands the consequence of the notti corner better...so I tot on the contrary...his T2 might hv peaked oredi...but he drives me crazy wif playin the door n jumpin on the bed, sofa n coffee table...

Choo, SH...

When Cae refuses to eat now...I wil try to feed watever I can...if itz 1/4 bowl...then itz fine too...but I wil gif him 30 to 60ml more milk durin his next feed...me a bit bo chap liao...

Dora...

Thanx for yr concern...we r recoverin...actually we wanted to bring Cae to c the Xmas liteup tonite...but he is stil hvg thick yellowish mucous...so we hv decided to keep him home n bring him down next wk instead...the mall performances wil start next wk too...
happy.gif
...BEWARE!!!...his pd mentioned tat there is tis flu virus infectin adults n kids...her clinic were full of such cases...

Btw...issit safe to buy supp fm BP...

<font color="aa00aa">mummies</font>
will yr toddler eat new food being introduce to him/her?

<font color="aa00aa">SH/Dora/choo/Fizz</font>
re:terrible 2.
seems like all toddlers are the same that they like to say "No, NO".

did u try to temp the toddlers if they refuse to eat the meal? we did that to tx and she will try the new food or continue eating. like recently, introduce corn to her, at first, she refuse to taste the new food and ask us to eat first. so we temp her by doing the 'hmm...' delicious sound'and then will tell her the story of character in her story book that see the rabbit etc also eat the stuff, gd for her (this gar need nagging one). she will go and try. but if she dun want or dun like the new food, she will point to her mouth and indicated she will to puke. last time, she puke, we scolded her so she won't do that liao.

I heard some mummies sharing that their toddlers will roll on the floor then....if they did not get what they wanted or being forced. guess our toddler need a lot of guidance/discipline now (tough old folk always spolit them but can't help).

<font color="aa00aa">Bloom</font>,
slp on single bed frame.
so far have not, tx still slp on mattress on the floor (same same, will roll onto the floor and out of slp position so got to re-postition her several times in the night, so far, we surrounded her with island of pillow so currently well protected). but I dunno how to buy bed rail, dunno which is suitable for my wooden single bed one. any idea??

choo, at times like this, i will wonder if my gal understands the meaning behind the action (cos she will make me put down teh spoon or shake her head since she is not speaking yet...)

shihui, sama lah..hb will tell nanny i always lost my temper durign mealtimes... well, i dont see him cooking and feeding her...

Dora..arghh..phlegm..kate is very prone to that..maybe i will go join a overseas spree too... bio-ing the colostrum too... btw, guess who did i see just now during lunch? :p see and recognise the face, but the brain canot register cos din expect him to work just 10 min from my office! ..hahaha..frist time i heard u 'talk bad' abt ur hb! :p men are more 'ching chai' i think.... my hb let kate play with the metal / plastic crockery, hp, keys..everything... kate so so playful that she will want to get out and play once she is abit full..

bobianah...hannah is so cute!!! and she can speak so many words.... maybe i should get a bed for her.... ehehee.... how r u coping with 2 kids now? went crazy every weekend or is everything smooth sailing?

serene, twice in 4 months is nothing....

fizz..that reminds me the 2nd Q that i wan to ask..if getting them their own table and chair will stop them from climbing up the dinner bench etc.... any interesting mall performances to look out for?

afcai, ur tx gentle tossing bah.. my kate will push the pillows out of the way or roll over them then hit the ground....i thot there is only 1 kind of bed rail?

Bloom

Hb smsed me to say she saw you during lunch just now. Aiyah my hubby is tooooo nice guy lor..... "24 fillial Daddy"... I know I shouldnt complain that he is too nice lah.... cos he'll do any and everything for JT .... but sometimes its frustrating cos very difficult for me to discipline JT .... now she can even fake cry to get Daddy's attention when I dun let her have her way.

Got this from another thread.... mall performances
Sesame Street LIVE Show
Marina Square, 22 Nov-7 Dec
Tues-Thurs: 1pm &amp; 7pm
Fri-Sun: 1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm
Meet-n-Greet for first 40, no purchase required.

A Very Barney Christmas
ALL showtimes: Tue-Fri: 1pm &amp; 7pm; Sat &amp; Sun: 1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm
IMM, 25-30 Nov
Lot 1, 2-7 Dec
Plaza Sing. 9-14 Dec
BT Panjang Plaza, 16-21 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Mr. Men &amp; Little Misses
ALL showtimes: 1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm
Anchorpoint, 21-23 Nov (Meet-n-Greet only)
Centrepoint, 25-30 Nov
Causeway Point, 2-7 Dec
Compass Point, 9-14 Dec
Northpoint, 16-21 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Winx Club: Enchantix Christmas
United Square, 28 Nov-14 Dec
Showtimes at 2pm, 5pm &amp; 7pm (No shows on Tues)
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Hello Kitty Show
Junction 8, 25 Nov-7 Dec
Tampines Mall (L4), 9-21 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Meet &amp; Greet with Dora the Explorer
Parkway Parade, 28-30 Nov (Dora &amp; Diego); 2-7 Dec (Dora)
*NO Shows
Tue &amp; Fri: 1pm &amp; 7pm
Sat &amp; Sun: 1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Pooh &amp; Friends
Takashimaya B2, 28 Nov - 8 Dec
1pm, 3pm, 5pm &amp; 7pm
*No show on 2 Dec

Transformers LIVE!
Takashimaya B2, 9 Dec-14 Dec
1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm

Power Rangers
Bt Panjang Plaza, 2-7 Dec
Junction 8 (L3), 9-14 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Precious Moments LIVE! Show
Suntec City, 5-14 Dec
Mon-Fri: 1pm &amp; 7pm
Sat &amp; Sun: 1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm
*No show on 9 Dec
~ Fun with Bubbles - Mon-Thurs: 3pm, 4pm &amp; 5pm

Bobianah
Wah really take my hats off you....with 2 you can still take it in my stride. Nowadays I keep losing my temper with JT.... cos she watch TV can change her mind every 30 SECONDS!!! "I want Barney!" after I switch on Barney "I don't want Barney, I want ding dang (Doraemon!" After I switch that on, she'll immediately want stg else.... really drive me up the wall. Normally for me after the 2nd time I'll just switch off the TV and let her cry... then Daddy will rush out to keep changing DVDs for her... faintz...

Serene
Good to know that Jav has recovered.

Dora
haha! no la, sometimes it is frustrating and i get tired and annoyed, but i rarely lose my temper unless she is doing naughty things that would hurt herself. Even then, I'll just be very stern with her. I'd rather say I lose my temper with my hopeless ex-staff (yes! they are gone!!). Now those people drive me absolutely up the wall! Haha!

Hannah once made me change 5 videos for her within 3 mins oso. But I dun think I lost my temper. More like I put my foot down and said, this is the video you are watching and that's final. And yes, I oso pass her on to her papa to handle. Take turns to preserve our sanity!

Bloom,
weekends are very tiring juggling 2 kids with no maid...just ask Kimi who does it on a daily basis! keke! It's especially tiring when u wanna rest, but both kids don't want to sleep!! argh! But fun la. We even went to stay at Sentosa for 3D2N before i went back to work.
happy.gif
Honestly, I just tell myself, it's our decision to have 2 kids, we shd learn to deal with it and enjoy it. It's all part of the process of parenthood! :p And they are only this small once, they grow up so fast, better treasure it!
It helps that I have family to call on when needed.

Yes, I'd rather deal with my girls than lousy staff!!! I have recently hired a new staff and she's really good...heng ah!!

Dora...

Yah...I saw tat list too...

I wanna catch Sesame St, Barney, HK n Pooh...hee...gonna b busy...

Bloom...

No leh...w/o a hi chair to strap him...Cae wil jus get outta his chair n run abt...b it his own or not...the pblm I guess is tat he doesnt hv enuff interest in his food...

Bobianah

I think you are a lot more patient then me. I think the stress of this job is also getting at me... I think I am beginning to be more short tempered! I also tried to tell her, no, you requested to watch this, so this is all you have, but she'll wail loudly and Daddy will just come to her rescue.... Hubby says I am too harsh with her... she is just a little baby.... but I think its high time she needs some discipline..... The past week have been arguing with hubby over JT's discipline issue... haiz... esp since we've decided that we're only going to have 1 child, I dun wan her to grow up being a spoilt brat, but hubby's point is since she is the only one, must give her more love.... ARGH... sometimes I think its better to stay at home like last time, and only I handle the discipline issue as I was the main caregiver. Now that I travel so frequently, hubby starting to become the main caregiver liao... ARGH!!!!

Congrats on havign a good staff!! I still remember you were complaining like mad the other time.

mbb,
aiyo, MS and fly... you power leh! i was on 60 days MC due to horrible MS, felt giddy all the time and threw up till dehydrated. thankfully mummy was around for me and nat.

hi bloom,
nat is doing great. like fizz's cae, her fav word is also 'noooo'. having meals with her outside can become quite ley chey esp after she has eaten and i have not started eating, she says 'walk walk'. aiyo, i always end up eating all by myself in the restaurant cos her papa will be walking around with her.

dora,
mine also has the habit of wailing, aiyo...i understand what you mean.

afcai,
temp them to eat? think my way is the weirdest. sometimes i end up scooping up her rice and add toppings like cheese, crackers and even chocolates lo, else she refuses to finish her meal. sigh. and when she refuses to eat, she means it until we top it up with tiny bits of temptation then she finishes the whole portion. sometimes i feel manipulated by her.

doggiebb,
the dollhouse is so pretty leh.

<font color="#F535AA">Bloom</font>
my pillow is those big cushion pillow so the pillow just block her from moving. if on the bed, she will throw the pillow down and giggle.

but tx is kind of xiao jie. kind of knock down, ppls touch her etc, she will complain or give u a face.

<font color="#F535AA">Dora</font>
yr hubby dotes on JT mah....

<font color="#F535AA">Tan_SL</font>
hmm...like that, yr gar knew that those topping is sweet and sure will eat it with her meal loh.
have u introduce pork/chicken foss to her with her meal (at least,better than chocolate)?

Hihi...

Here is a pix of wat happens in an attempt to "encourage" Cae to self feed durin our meal time everyday...if we r in a restaurant...we learn to ignore the faces of the waitresses after the meal...
crazy.gif

We wil gif him abt 1 porcelain spoonful of rice...wif some gravy, soup, egg n veg...he doesnt wanna use the spoon...instead...he likes usin his hands...he wil grasp some rice...holds it high above his head...n open his palm to free fall the rice all over the place...all tis while singing "Up n Down"...compliments of the Richard Scarry VCD...

So anyone wld like to invite Cae for a meal???...
biggrin.gif

1904300.jpg

But hey...he can self feed perfectly well wif a cake which he loves...u dun believe...look...

1904301.jpg

Any valuable insight for his exasperated mommy???

Fizz
biggrin.gif

I oso hv the Richard Scarry VDC la, so I have the song playing in my head, that's what made me laugh...:p
Hannah is oso lidat sometimes la, food everywhere. But yes, she can self feed pretty well oredi too.
Maybe when he is playing with his food, he's not really hungery yet? Wat time are his meal times? And sometimes, when they are hungry, they oso prefer you to feed them cos they know u feed them, they get to eat faster. Usually, Hannah lets us feed her halfway, then she wanna feed herself liao. And then when we are out, we try to feed her instead.
I know it's easy to say and difficult to do, but we try to be one step ahead of her... helps a bit.
Nevermind, he will grow out of this phase. This is when they still wanna explore with their hands. I know NOT to give hannah watermelons cos all she wanna do is hold it in her hands, lift them high above her head and squeeze all the juice out and let it trickle down her arm!!
crazy.gif

Dora,
I am oso beri impatient person. :p I think it is your job that's causing you stress...hiaz. *sayang you* U going to change your job soon? I was oso considering another job, but the travelling puts me off cos the kiddos are still so young. I agree tho, that sometimes, SAHM better cos u got full control in bringing up kid and discipline. For me, I hv to close one eye cos my MIL take care. Fortunately she's quite ok, but some areas we also dun see eye to eye la...thats when i hv to close one eye lor...
sad.gif
I oso think everyone is too soft on hannah. Only me and my SIL will be stern with her. My parents hor...HOPELESS with discipline. They think she's an angel. When they "scold" her hor...can SMILE one!!! argh!!! I told my mum off a few times liao.
My MIL a few months ago started to realise that must be extra firm with hannah, so now it's getting better. Papa, is always softie, so hannah always runs to him and is very manja whenever he is around.
I agree with you, even tho only 1 child, there has to be a line drawn between discipline and giving love. Think you and hb shd sit down and talk over it?

And yes, THANKS!
happy.gif
my new staff is goooood! I beri happy....hopefully now I can start to restrategise my team and our work! Yay!

TanSL,
sometimes i oso end up topping hannah's food with stuff (but not chocolate! usu it's bread or something), but that ger is too smart. She will just open her mouth really small and eat the topping only! :p So it doesnt really work. She loves drinking soup tho, so sometimes it's one mouth food, one mouth soup.

Tan SL

So does that mean that you are preggie??? Congrats!!! When is the EDD?

Afcai
I know he dotes on JT lah, and I am grateful that he helps around alot at home... but the last thing I want is a spoilt brat at home.... but last nite was better liao, I think he also cannot tahan her and put down his foot... refuse to give in to her.... then JT whole nite didn't want him.... faintz....

Fizz
Hahaha... JT was like tat when she was abt 1 year old.... try my "famous" rice ball? cook jap rice, then put all the cooked veg and meat (finely chopped)inside, then shape in bite sized balls. Must do it when the rice is very hot. I use those baking paper to help me roll the rice together like sushi then I cut it into small cubes and shape them slightly. Then she use her hands and pick them up to eat. After a while she fines it no fun to eat with hand, its more fun to eat with spoon/fork... but now sometimes she still eats with her hand if she finds it difficult to pick up the food with a spoon

Bobianah
Yah, I going to quit in Jan after getting my 13mth. Cannot travel every other week.... crazy...
I think I am a control freak as far as JT is concerned. Maybe because I was a SAHM, so I can do whatever I want. But now swing to the other extreme having to travel every other week, I feel a bit lost that I am not in control
sad.gif
But I think hubby last nite also realise cannot keep giving in to her, he finally disciplined her!! Hahaha, I was secretly smiling on the side hehehe...

Thermal Pots

just saw in newspaper yesterday, Shop n save selling 2.5L thermal pot for $29.90, which is a very good buy. But it's no brand one lor. I think this is good enuf for 2 adults if you dun drink soup by litres like my hubby. But this will be too big to cook porridge for tods. The one I am using to cook porridge for JT is 1.9L (or 2L) and I still find it a bit too big.
Carrefour selling the big one (5 or 6L) for $69.90 (Endo brand)

<font color="aa00aa">Dora</font>,
hmm..seems like JT got the xiao jie 'xin ge" wor....that's why many kid are being spoilt by old folks.....so parents outself got to set the discipline rules loh....

our toddler still need some time to understand what is wrong and what is right..... cheers....

re:thermal pot. thks for the updates. will go and take a look at my nearest outlet. dunno does it applied to all sns outlet??

<font color="aa00aa">Fizz</font>,
err..can't believe that Cae will take rice and 'shower' all over...faintz wor...what is his reaction when he did that?

err..think the waitress will have hard time cleaning the floor and the chair wor...

hi..
Sooo long never log in &amp; I am hearing GOOOOOOD NEWS...

CoNGRAT MBB... pray hard ur MS go away asap.. haha..
Ask u har. when u expecting Meg so hv have MS also like now?

Hello mummies...been busy cos E kena some viral fever soon after he kena salmonella infection. The antibiotics really compromised his immune system. Have been having fever since Sun. Today had to go for blood test to confirm if it's viral. Haiz.

Fizz
Sorry din get back to u earlier...I bot the cleaning set from Tom n Stephanie but I also saw the same set but in a different color at Toys R Us. Also have a kitchen n Dr's set but both didn't manage to keep his interest for long and are now collecting dust in the storeroom.

Re: food
happy.gif
Hahaha...wld love to see Cae in action as long as I dun hv to do the cleaning up
happy.gif
Do you usually ask him if he is hungry n wants to eat b4 feeding him? I always asks E and will only give him his lunch or dinner when he says he wants it. Otherwise he will just eat a couple of mouthfulls and play with the rest. So far seems to work really well...he usually finishes all his food v fast these days. I also make sure he doesn't snack much so that he is really hungry at lunch or dinner time.

Bloom
Hehehe...ya I guess in that way I can be considered 'eng' for now
happy.gif
E also sleeps on the mattress on the floor. Also tosses a lot but hv never rolled onto the floor b4 cos I lay pillows to mark the edge. So far he has never rolled over the pillows or pushed them off b4. U can try letting her sleep in a railed bed but for bad tossers like our kids, I m not sure if they will get a good nights sleep in such a tight space. I suppose it's all a matter of getting them used to it but I will wait till E is abt 3 or so b4 moving him onto a single bed.

TanSL
Congrats on becoming a mummy again! Have a good one!

Hi DOra, Jen and Lil,
Thanks for your well wishes. My EDD is end April.

Lil,
I hope E gets well soon.

Bobianah,
Nat will also test test first or see if the topping is there, else she will just say 'No'.

I envy those whose tods are sleeping on their own. Nat is still sleeping between hubby and I, then she will normally give her papa the 'tian chan jiao', kicking him all over. her papa ends up sleeping on the mattress that was meant for her. sigh. any remedy?

Back