(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

afcai, i'll be leaving house like 12+ to reach suntec at 1.30 to meet conniemummy. swimming class is at 3pm so will go after the shopping. i'm targeting to reach you place around 12.45 so that i can reach suntec in time. you ok with that timing? if tx poo then change lor, dun stress. it happens.
happy.gif

mbb, you dunno what kind of strength bb have. i have to agree its not easy to take the alphabet from the keyboard out! strong gal!

the nov bash, yes, count me in! wat sort of help do you need? i'll volunteer if i can.
happy.gif

DATE: 17TH NOV (SATURDAY).
$50 per adult.

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim

hi mummies,
I hd a place to share for the birthday bash. Comcentre reacreation club. The place can accomadate abt 100 ple. Air-con with nice sofa. The only thg is we hv to get the in hse carter. the fd eerrrrr......dun hv high expectation. I'll b hv'g Denise bd there.

mbb,
let me know if u will like to hv the contacts. I try to help in anyway I can.
happy.gif

$50 for papa,mama n bb (or 2 aldult, 1 bb). additional family member will be $50 per adult (tis is fair right? else the whole kampung come then food not enuff!!) some money must be spent on deco n cakes (which is exxxxxxxxx)

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim

i am open to suggestion for venue n caterer.
the kinda help i need is...

1. collection of $$ (i dun hv acc in sg). diff for trf.
2. decoration.

i will do liase with venue n caterer booking.

what else? what else?

Oct gathering....conniemummy, good idea
happy.gif

either tat or we have MUMMIES gathering instead since Nov have bday bash and Dec, most bb hv party to hold/attend.

LET THE MUMMIES HAVE SOME FUN FIRST
happy.gif

Serene,
aiyo....wat abt 18th Nov then?
if you are keen to join the bash, we can always change it to 18th.

MBB,
BD Bash for dec bbs, count me in. BTW, I can also help out hor
happy.gif

$50 for papa,mama n bb (or 2 aldult, 1 bb). additional family member will be $50 per adult (tis is fair right? else the whole kampung come then food not enuff!!) some money must be spent on deco n cakes (which is exxxxxxxxx)

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey

Ermm, $50 per pax for extra family sound $$$ leh. How abt $15-$20 to cover makan cost.

hi MBB,

Count me in. I can also help too
happy.gif

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna

MBB,

My chalet is 3 days 2 nite. so will b booking out on the 18th Nov. Tink mi n javier will b veri tired on 18th Nov..
how abt other week? like 10th or 24th nov??

jackie,
oooooppppsss...i am caught. i wanted to do crowd contral tats y $50 for add adult
biggrin.gif
anyway, it's a bash...wat the heck!

$50 for papa,mama n bb (or 2 adult, 1 bb)

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna

ok, for now it's $50 for 2 adult n 1 bb.
add adult and children (sorry, i forgot some mummies hv older children) we will work out a resonable amonut
happy.gif

lets comfirm the location by the end of Sept. then we will work on the budget etc.

VENUE CHOICE:
1. Comcentre reacreation club (suggested by Roo)

in my opinion, we should consider a plc tat settled the catering n decoration (if possible) then all mummies get to have fun.

ok bo?

Serene,
paisey.....10th Nov, i am not on leave yet. 24th Nov, i will be on holiday
sad.gif

Mbb
Ya ya, $50 per guest really ex...think at most $20 bah. I dun mind being treasurer n making bookings etc. But when comes to suggestions on venue n caterer me not much help cos only lived in SG shortwhile nia n have been to or not tried out many makan places.

Dec Babies BD Bash (17TH NOV)
1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan

hey, me gong gong after my flu n ah ma incident. forget to put my name down for the birthday bash.

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise

The buffet from the comcentre is $15/$18 per head. With the buffet catering we don't have to pay for the event hall. The duration is 4hrs. mbb shall I PM u the details?

Its really been a long time since I have post. Been very busy at my new job and of course, busy with my boy.
Hope all the babies are doing well.
Just to pop in to say hi and I have been following the thread, just that I never post. Time really flies, our babies gonna turn 1 year old real soon.
Take care everyone and enjoy celebrating your 1st birthday party with your babies.

mbb,
really hor...i oso headache! hehee!

aiyah, 18 Nov is my hb bd...we always hv multiple family celebrations, but i guess 17 Nov may be ok...count me in for now

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise
8. bobianah, hb, hannah

Lil,
cheers...i found tis thru e the link u post,

Gymboree
6735 5290
# 03 - 17 / 18, Tanglin Mall
163 Tanglin Road
More information
Birthday parties for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
In a room with specially designed hoops, tunnels and bridges.
Party hosted by a Gymboree teacher who will lead the children through activities, play and song.
Private, personalised parties offered.

6238 6331 / 6238 8267
The Little Gym of Singapore West
# B1 - 24, 583 Orchard Road
FORUM The Shopping Mall
More information
Birthday parties for children between 4 months and12 years
Customised parties with games, obstacle courses and music.
45 minutes of instruction followed by 90 minutes at the multi-purpose area for meal, cutting of cake and presents.
For members and member-sponsored guests only.
Prices available on request.

i like the little gym....but have to be member le.

shall give them a call tmr.

ok ok....add adult will NOT BE $50!

dora,
i tink i'd go earlier cos her feed wld b ard 11am. i'll go there 2 feed her 1st.

serene,
so how? wat time wld u b there? wat time is e reservation?? thx 4 organising. pai seh, i nv return ur sms. hp on silent mode n i always 4get 2 chk. by e time i chk, it's v late! hehehe...

mbb,
wah! meg fast wor! n man, she's STRONG! dance ard e bumbo??? can imagine it's v fun 2 b w her now. too bad can't get 2 c her.

re:bday bash
wat happens if only 1 parent attend? wat is e price?? i'll tink bt it lah!

now typing away with one hand while pumping away...

mmb,
wanted to attend e birthday bash but unable to cos 17/11 got cosuin in law wedding. other dates are fine with me.

wow, super bb man, can pull out keyboard key.. haa next time, tar the hse...oop...

then u must hawk on her since meg so active.

hwee,
hmm 1245hr is a bit rush for me. think u go ahead first lah. will join n meet up with all as earliest as possible. thks.

i see how tx's feeding time tat day. sometimes, she feeds at 1030 or 1130am(coos she woke up late). if she feeds earlier then i can pump early at 11+am.if u dun get an sms fr me by 11am then, we will not be meeting loh.

bloom,
oic let kate drink more water loh. ok, will be looking fwd to see u n kate on sat.

kimi,
then u die die go get hb or another adult to attend lo
happy.gif

tmr, i will call Gymboree n The little gym to check out their rates.
if they "bao ka liao" then we juz go according to per head lo.

i shall update tmr.
aiyo...me so excited now!

yup, dance ard the bumbo seat. moi gonna provide pole soon. then Meg can be pole dancing. kee kee ke

i want to attend the bdae bash too!! so excited.. :p

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise
8. bobianah, hb, hannah
8. Shihui, hb and PH

Mbb
Gymboree was the only one I managed to call...quite ex - $370 for 10 children (plus 1 adult to accompany). Maximum 25 Children. Doesn't incld food leh. Need to cater on top of that. Thot the orchid club price looks more reasonable $20 per child (I think food included) and the place looks huge. Maybe u can check that one out too.

Mummies
Won't be ard for the next few weeks or so le...miss the forum already. Gotta go finish packing...travelling with bb is huge logistics problem man. BYEEEEE!

hm.. maybe can also organise another end of the year celebration and welcome the beginning of 2008.

is there other alternative date for the dec bb BD bash leh...think serene and I would keen to attend if other date is chosen.

Hi Mummies,

Been so long that i didnt the forum..so much events already going on..

Hi Mbb,

ME too i want to join.

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise
8. bobianah, hb, hannah
9. Shihui, hb and PH
10. Liciafwy, hb and Nicole

ruffy, wow..healty lifestyle..i wish that my lifestyle with kate will be like that next time
happy.gif

bobianah, afcai was talking abt those leggings/leg warmers that gan had been showing us..mbb wants to get some too... anyway i think bp side got one for japanese leggings which is cheaper.heheheh...but i am still going to look at pasar malam. me cheapo! :p

for sat mommies, will u all be bringing stroller/carrier?

Lil, where r u going? The KL thingy?

the cupcakes look so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! but then hor..how does cupcakes taste like har? normal cake with icing? or what?

MBB,
Regarding the bday bash, I think we had asked before those gym thingy. The problem is the gym got limited no. of bb, think abt 20 or so baby nia, so if there are more then that no. of bb attend then they can't organise liao. On top of that, I think only bbs will be in the room playing with the instructor and mummies will be looking at them through the glass panel. I think personally, I like to have those bday party where baby and parents can enjoy themselves rather than separately lor. Just my 2 cents worth.
happy.gif

Ladies,

juz called The Little Gym.
as expeted...very ex. $750 for 20 children which inclds loop bag, balloons, invitation and usage of the gym la.

it's a 2 and half hour thingy. catering not inclded.

Orchid Club:
$25 per child (non NTUC member)
$23 per child (member price)

package is for 2 hrs.
party pack, birthday cake n buffet.

but according to them, it's not too suitable for infant.
anyone live nearby?
can go down to see see look look??

have plc to crawl ard n have playpen la.

anyway......

Serene's date is out for me.

Afcai,
i will change it to 18th Nov (juzzzzz for you).

ok for the rest?????

DATE: 18TH NOV (SUNDAY).

Dec Babies BD Bash (18TH NOV) PLS NOTE TAT THE DATE HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO 18TH!!!!

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise
8. bobianah, hb, hannah
9. Shihui, hb and PH
10.Liciafwy, hb and Nicole
11.Calynn n Megan

hi mbb,

van n i asked abt gyms b4. to save u time, only the mygym in gwc can hold up to 30-40 babies+kids.

in nov hor, i think starting fr the 17th, there is a family celebrating their bb's bday every weekend.

Hi,
I had another suggestion. Anyone staying in an apt with function rm? I saw from sm threads they had bb birthday celebration there. But that is only if the function rm can accomadate that many ple and convenient for the owner of the place
happy.gif

just a suggestion, since most of the weekends in nov is out, will anyone be keen on 8 Nov (thurs)since its a public holiday, deepavali?

ladies,
very sorry but i cannot go for tomorrow's gathering + shopping coz i need to go back muar (again!!!) sighz.. no chance to shop!
sad.gif
no fate to meet the mummies
sad.gif
no luck to see all the babies!
sad.gif
and lastly... really very sian tat my life is not under my own control!
sad.gif
sad.gif

sian sian sian sian sian!

Sneaking in....and open the IE window to extremely small...
just ask if anyone gg to mega Expo sale (john litte) over the weekend, can lobang to buy the ABC mat (cost $9.90) fr me. will collect from you. thks.

mbb2
thks. Felt so touch that u have change the date just for Moi only....so 'die die' must attend or...anyway.giving u a flying kisses..not fr me but fr bb tx.

hwee
gd idea to place the bb bash on 8th nov.
think I shd be able to meet u (where huh) cos this morning, hubby is telling me that he might not be gg for his sports tml as my fil might be discharged fr hosptial tml. so he can help me out liao.
will sms u tml. err..me also very blur abt the venue meeting for tml. a bit blur cos not frequent go there loh.

starluster
ai-yo...sad sad leh, wanted to meet u and sophia...cos u living far away fr me, hardly we meet in a ctr...anyway, next time shd have chance to meet one right.

Dec Babies BD Bash (18TH NOV) PLS NOTE TAT THE DATE HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO 18TH!!!!

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise
8. bobianah, hb, hannah
9. Shihui, hb and PH
11.Calynn n Megan
12. afcai n tx, hb (TBC cos sun a bit hard as tx need to return to my mum'plc,anyway,it is ok,will take leave next day)

HIYA ALL!!!

Had been MIA cos been travelling loads plus now I am putting up at my mom's house, so no internet access there. But had been keeping touch with those on msn (dark side!) so kinda know what's going on la.

So sad. I won't be bringing Annette to tomorrow's gathering cos she just recovered from a bout of roseola (fake measles). Drama. Last weekend, she had really high fever (until 39 degrees!) so I panicked and brought her to KK where they said she has to do a blood test cos her fever is without source (ie, no cough or cold). Poor gal was wailing her head off when the nurses pricked her finger and blood was slowly squeezed from her to form a sufficient amount of blood for testing. Thank goodness it's just roseola and nothing more serious! After that, goodness, was 2 days of extreme pink polka dots on her face, neck, back and arms. And she was soooo GROUCHY! Luckily she is now back to normal, no more dots, and a better temperament. Phew! But I am still not bringing her tomorrow to let her rest and build her immunity back up. BUT I will be bringing Nicole (can't resist the shopping leh!) and both of us can be free babysitters ok! Hwee, thank goodness you are bringing your big girl so Nicole will have some companion!

I want to join in the birthday bash as well!

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise
8. bobianah, hb, hannah
9. Shihui, hb and PH
11.Calynn n Megan
12. afcai n tx, hb (TBC cos sun a bit hard as tx need to return to my mum'plc,anyway,it is ok,will take leave next day)
13. Linette, Annette and Nicole

Alright, looking forward to seeing all of you there tomorrow!
happy.gif

serene, sylk, kimi, dora
great meeting u and ur bbs just now!
happy.gif
all bbs are soooooo cute and growing so well.

sylk,
i went to mothercare after leaving metro and i saw some shoo shoos there. tried to sms u...but dunno if u got the sms or u chnged number...:p

hwee, mbb
8 might be a better date, cos as i mentioned, 18 nov is my hb's bd.

but, i think just go with majority lor, easier.
happy.gif

8 Nov, hannah will be exactly 11mos...same as all the bbs born on 8 dec! :p i oredi booked her bd party liao ...heehee...KS hor?

ladies,

8th of Nov is not possible fo me coz i mg be working. if majority want it to be on the 8th, do go ahead.

i will attend if i can make it
happy.gif

mbb,
my hubby sure dun wanna go one! hahahaha... as 4 me ar, will KIV 1st. will depend on when e 2 celebrations wld b on (1 4 family n 1 4 frens). if they're close 2 e bday bash, i'd gif it a miss cos mandy simply won'tb able 2 take it. hehehe..

bobianah, sylk, serene, dora,
great meeting u all 2day. tho i had 2 leave q early. mandy was so grouchy 2day cos she din sleep enof n had her lunch v late! n she was e NOISIEST bb there!
biggrin.gif
i din noe there wld b a day when she is e noisiest in a gathering but she did it! hahahaha...
oh, my cam gave me problem 2day so i din take many pix n those few i took turned out v bad... pls send me e pix or post them here ok? thx!
happy.gif

dora,
now u noe wat i mean by she being awake only fr 10-12am. she can't make it w/o her sleep one lah. so v hard 4 me 2 go out.

bobianah, kimi, serene, dora,
Hey, great lunch date today, though I got lost trying to get home... me terrible lah, first time go Causeway Point.... hah hah hah. I don't have many pix of the babies on their own, do u ladies mind having ur faces posted here? :p

bobianah,
No leh, didn't receive ur sms. nevermind, there's no lack of opportunities to shop. oh yes, wanted to tell you that you must be one of those special mummies who really enjoys motherhood - very steady, very cheerful and so full of energy. With such positive vibes surrounding her, Hannah will definitely grow up to be a very cheerful and confident girl.
happy.gif

Kimi,
Mandy broke another record today huh... heh heh. I must say that she is a very unique baby. So petite and gentle, absolutely adorable.

JUST WANT TO voice out my FRUSTRATIONS....ARRRRAAAAAAAA....GGG.....ROARING...
sad.gif
sad.gif

today, I was in a veri bad mood. in fact, few day ago, already grumpy liao. eye pain and a slight headaches on my left side. stress stress.*(&(^& boss really very fan... when I am in bad mood, I will keep quiet and dun really want to speak to anyone. just now, quarrel with my mum. I am having a bad day liao and will a grumpy face. I just quietly eat my dinner (she always cook so much, when i feedback to her but she won't listen, she just cook so much) so the leftover, hubby finished them. today, I only did not prepare the ebm for tx, mum just said where's the milk while I was washing my pump. I told her in the fridge. then she just took the bottle fr the container with her hand (dunno she got wash after sweeping the floor). I told her to dry the water in the bottle only and she like buay siong liao. then scold me for no reason said my face so grumpy like dead person (only grumpy face, what's wrong with it), said I'm stupid etc (forgotten what she said, i know those hurting word), I must be thankful her that she is willing to look after tx, tot tx is easy to look huh (wow piang, like that said, last time, told me tx is a guai bb and always slp and easy handle bb now...), still need to cook for u all (told her not to cook so much and simple can liao but.. now blame ppl liao...), said if she died who look after tx, u gd, u look after yrself loh, u think it is easy to look after bb huh, I rather go and work, so freedom (last time, she dun say this, she told me the vice versa version), dun need to see yr all black face etc etc.

now, all her true reflect reveal liao...so pissed. at first, I just kept quiet only cos I dun want to quarrel, let her win but there's a limited patient and she kept scolding...then I shouted and told her to keep quiet can or not, ppl already very fan liao(me got headache liao). she dunno said what (forgot already, my memory very bad nowsaday) and said I'm yr mum I can scold whatever I want (last time during confinement also mentioned this and hubby told her not to continue cos I was crying at that time but she then scold hubby that he dun have respect for her and she was disciplining her own daughter dun interfer, hubby was of cos angry loh but kept quiet cos he dun want any quarrel and he just mentioned to me that he can also say the same thing to my mum that she dun interfer next time when he is discipline tx) . so I got more fedup/pissed and told her can't she just keep quiet (I can dig out every single thing she said and argue but I did not). so I just packed quickly and left the hse with tx.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Bobianah, Serene, Kimi, Sylk
Really enjoyed the lunch yesterday!! Hehehe.... JT was really much easier to feed under peer pressure! She even ate more for her dinner!! Hope this will continue wahahaha
happy.gif
But you saw how my strange girl wants to eat her cereal from the biscuit like eating caviar like tat.... dun wan to eat from spoon.... faintz...

Kimi
It's really the 1st time I hear Mandy so loud hahaha... but she's still very demure and cute as usual... her crankiness is small business compared to JT....I still can't believe she sleeps so much.... I kept telling my hubby I dun believe there's a mummy who is so lucky hehehehe.......no wonder you dare go for no.2 now...but then which also means very difficult for you to go out...

Sylk
Nice meeting you and Regina. She is very expressive, have a lot of funny expressions, so cute!

Bobianah
Hannah is really very well behaved. Well done!!

Afcai
Pat pat.... it's very easy to get into quarrels when you are stressed and tired.... maybe your mum was also tired from taking care of tx.... Thing you should take a few days off and have a good rest....

I want to join in the birthday bash as well!

1. MBB n Meg
2. hwee n tim
3. Jackie n Jovey
4. Connie & Isabelle
5. Vanessa n Reyna
6. LiL n Ewan
7. Roo13 n Denise
8. bobianah, hb, hannah
9. Shihui, hb and PH
11.Calynn n Megan
13. Linette, Annette and Nicole
14. Dora, HB and JT

See you gals and babies later!!!

afcai,
think u r under stress... n your mom may had a tough day too.. not easy to look aft bb day n night.. very tiring leh.. she need to let out some "steam" oso mah.. else very xin1 ku3 leh.. so u juz one ear in the other ear out lor.. no choice lah.. u take care too.. maybe take a few days leave to relax abit lah..
happy.gif

Afcai,
it must be very tiring for you today....but dun avoid future gathering hor.
i am sure in no time TX will enjoy outings in crowded places
happy.gif

Sylk,
so happy to see you and Regina!
she is so adorable....ya, dun tink Regina look like dad anymore.

Bobianah,
aiyo, you have to leave so early, not much chance to catch up with ya.
i heard tat you are on "the dark side" liao....hope to catch ya there soon
happy.gif

Hwee n Zion,
sorry..i forgot to intro myself.
not stuck up hor...juz blurrrrr.

Nana,
nice meeting you!
your ah boi very good looking....Meg Meg likey.
(Jackie, dun read tis part!!!)

Mbb, Jac,
I finally get to see amazing Meg... heehee. She is very photogenic and very well behaved! And Jovey is charming.

Connie,
Thank you so much for organising today's 'shopping' trip. Although I didn't set out to buy anything (coz my notti neighbour bought lots of stuff for Regina - again!), we still ended up parting with some cash.... hah hah hah.

Nana, Zion, Hwee, Afcai, Linette,
Good to finally meet you all. Ryan has such pinchable cheeks! And Linette is a very pretty mummy!
happy.gif
Nicole is very cute, it's so different when kids can articulate what they think and want.

Shihui, Bloom, Bobianah,
Very happy to see you all again in so short a time... heh heh.

Afcai,
It must have been difficult for you to handle baby tx's relentless crying when she is in unfamiliar environments. I hope she can quickly outgrow this phase so that you can both enjoys such gatherings more.

hihi,
really enjoyed the trip yesterday.. bought new clothes for PH again.. hehehehe... :p

went for a free photoshoot trial aft the gathering.. poor PH.. it's his first time being "flashed".. he was having a difficult time during the photoshoot.. was grouchy throughout.. felt so bad for him.. :p shall not bring him for photoshoot anymore.. hav posted the photos in my blog..
happy.gif

the co. for photoshoot operate like those time share holiday.. got someone to speak to u.. den give u freebies.. u got to commit abit of time to listen to their package.. aft tt, persuade u to take up a package for yearly photoshoot.. they even hav cash rewards if u recommended someone who sign up with them.. $200 cash reward leh.. i listen liao i dun even ask the package price... :p

mbb,
meg meg is so sweet...
happy.gif
aiyo... too bad she already got jovey.... shd hav brought PH over to play with her.. see if she likey anot.. hehehehe.. :p

and hor, u looks so much slimmer than the last time i saw u at alabone's place.. but u look really tired leh.. muz take care...
happy.gif
muz hav shopped too much during ur flying trip rite?? :p

connie,
thanks alot for organising!! enjoy the shopping..
happy.gif
finally manage to find a sweater for PH.. hehehe..
happy.gif
pity the person.. he seems rather sian.. hehehe.. :p belle is so cute..
happy.gif
too bad she slept liao.. else can play with her..
happy.gif

afcai,
bb tx so ke lian... it muz be tough for u.. bb tx looks very girly leh..
happy.gif

sylk,
nice meeting u so soon again too.. hehehe..
happy.gif
hubby found ur hubby familiar looking leh.. he studied in a sec sch in bishan b4?

jackie,
so jovey likes mirror too.. the two boys were "fighting" over connie's mirror book..PH can be his gd fren liao.. he smile everytime he sees his reflection in the mirror.. he oso smile whenever he sees me taking pic of him.. so vain... :p

nana,
ryan shy shy leh.. dun dare play with PH.. :p i lov his hamburger cheeks.. so cute...
happy.gif
hard to imagine they r born on the same day... PH is soooo tiny.... :p

linette,
nicole loves kids alot hor... she muz be a really nice jie jie to annette...
happy.gif
aiyo.. i really can't wait to hav a sweet girl next time.. hee~ :p

bloom,
paiseh.. no time to interact w u.. bought anything for kath?? :p

alabone,
jared grew up so much.. now he's already toddler looking liao.. he's really a handsome little boy..
happy.gif
nat is very cute too.. she's looking more like her papa now..
happy.gif

Afcai,

About the issue with your mum, here is my personal opinion. Please do not read this wrongly, as this is just my own view. I think perhaps you might have underestimated how hard it is for your mum to look after baby tx. With Regina, I hardly have time for housework or cooking. And yet, your mum has to look after a whole family, including your brother and sister, as well as cook for all of you. And if I remember correctly, she also prepares brown rice water for you, and regular brews herbal tonic soups just for you. I bet there are other chores/work that your mum undertakes that we do not know of, and it is amazing how she juggles all that alone!

Since Regina's birth, I have often told my hb how taxing it must be for some grandparents to look after the grandchildren, especially those who only get to 'rest' on weekends.

So my humble advice to you is to look at the whole situation again and think about it. See how amazing your mum is. Look beyond the small mistakes and occasional oversights. After all, your mum is only human! With so many chores to do, it's inevitable that sometimes we look for shortcuts or overlook some issues. Appreciate the sacrifices (time, freedom, sleep) she has made to look after baby tx all these months.

Why not give your mum a break? You take one week's leave and look after baby tx 24/7 all on your own - without any help from your mum or your hubby. Then maybe you'll realise how tough things can be.

And my final take is this. As parents, looking after babies and bringing up kids entail more than just ensuring supply of milk and food. If you can get a better quality of life without worrying about expressing milk (better health, more sleep, more time to take care of baby, more time to play with and teach baby), then you should seriously consider stopping now. Spending quality time with baby tx is more important than expressing milk. And I honestly believe that good relationships between family members will be a better environment for baby tx.

This goes beyond the standard 'ren'. It takes a mindset change. Think about it.

ladies,
wow. looks like u all had a gd time! i guess i won't b able 2 join many gatherings liao cos i haf just grounded mandy fr 3-5pm everyday. i've found tt she absolutely CANNOT miss this nap. or else bedtime wld b terrible n she's not napping after dinner anymore.. so die die must take her afternoon nap. hehehe..

sylk,
thx 4 e compliments! aiyo, all e bbs oso so cute!!!! regina has a v v sweet smile, kinda sheepish one, or is it bcos she was a bit tired?? hehehehe.. petite... hmmm, nice way 2 put it.
happy.gif

dora,
wah? lidat still say guai? tink tt day, she was e least guai! hahahaha... shouting n wailing. hannah is e guai one. so dong3 shi4.
happy.gif

eh, i'm indeed lucky tt mandy STILL sleeps alot tho i wonder y. but u're rite, tt means i dun haf much chances 2 go out. only fr 11-2pm, n even tt, she is missing one nap hor! hahaha. she still takes 3 naps everyday. she doesn't get distracted n shows interest in her surroundings when she's tired. she'd just b really miserable n grouchy so i dun c e pt o bringing her out n make her suffer. altho occasionally i still do lah or I will get all miserable.. hehehehe. oh n another con is tt she doesn't get much time 2 practise her physical skills. most o e time by e time she wakes, it's her feeding time. rite after eating, i dun let her go on her tummy. after a story n some toys, she'd b rubbing her eyes, wanting 2 sleep again... no wonder her physical devt is so much slower, ur bbs SLEEP SO MUCH LESS THAN HER!!! heheheheeh...
happy.gif

afcai,
agree w sylk. ur mum might b feeling stressed n underappreciated. maybe u do little gestures like buying her fav food or taking her n TX out 4 meals 2 show u r grateful 2 her. she wld feel better. i tink our parents r nt obliged 2 take care o our bbs 4 us n 4 their age it's indeed v tough. somemore, she still has 2 cook everyday. u can b tired n b in a bad mood but she might b in a bad mood too, judging by how tough her job is. it seems BFing is taking a toll on ur health n affecting ur mood. y not consider slowly weaning her off? i tink nothing can harm TX more than a hostile envt full o bad vibes. harmony is v impt. so take care. get more rest or else u get v pek cek n everything wld seem wrong...

linette, travelling? u mean u have been out of SG har? i really peifu travelling mommies like u, dey, mbb etc... really duno how u all can tahan being away from ur bbs...

can i confirm later re the bd bash..would love to go but then got a fren giving birth in nov..if clash and i din go visit her at hospital she will make alot of noise (a very old fren who is very attention seeking)....

kimi.how grouchy was she? :p maybe cut down some story/toys time for some exercise? anyway its a matter of personalty lah..kate's 8 days cousin is also guai guai , sit there type like mandy! my family always say why the 2 cousins are so different!

afcai..poor thing.... but if really ur mom is finding it very stressful to take care of tx full time, maybe u can source for alternate solns? so sorry tat i missed u yest!

dora..ahaha..seems that u really bring jt to mix around the jiejies and ge ges often...she really likes the company of other children!

wahh.mbb meet so many pp on sat... i was so late! my fren's house's feeder bus did not appear, then no cab there. go woodlands also no cab, take mrt mrt refuse to start! how come ur hair grew so long so fast???? got any secret? so u getting the babylegs or whatever? BP thread got another one selling similar japanese ones.... cheaper :p

bobianah, hwee, zion, nana, sorry that i miss u all too.... :p

shihui...now i know why suddenly u rush off :p yes the makeup is abit thick..and pH looks cute flashlight or not flashlight!
happy.gif
ryan is premmie leh..u mean he is chubbier than ph? yes..spend money! hb pay first..later got to pay him back :p

connie, thank u so much for organising!!!!
happy.gif
sorry for making u and the guy wrap up so late!!! ehhehe.... love shopping!
happy.gif

Nana,
Nice meeting u n bb Ryan. BTW, Ryan a premmie??? Wow, u did a good job pumping him up
happy.gif

Sylk,
Finally get to meet Regina. She is such a smilely BB. She also love to take pic like my vain pot boi kekeke

Shihui,
PH n Jovey really can be brother hor. Both so vain, like to see n smile to themselve in the mirror. But i think Jovey win hand down cause he also will post for the camera .... kekekeke

Mbb,
Meg is just being friendly lar....She wont flirt ard one hor (hint, hint, wahahaha). Agree with SH leh, u do look abit tired. Do nap with Meg whenever u can. The household chores hor, close one eye lar. Health more important
happy.gif

Bloom,
Too bad cant put Kate n Jovey on the floor and see who is the most active bb....Really want to see Kate in action :p

afcai,
Hope BB TX didnt cry all the way home. So poor thing leh. Nvm, she will 5 5 outgrown this phase de.

Linette,
Nicole so pretty n guai hor. My boi try to snatch her biscuit she also never get angry. U making me envy envy leh.......I WANT A GER GER TOO.........

Connie,
Thank for organising the shopping gathering. But rather pity the guy leh cause we didnt but much lor.

Kimi,
Ground Mandy from 3-5pm???? Than u can attend gathering liao wor.....Will miss out alot of fun leh.

Back