(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

och,
glad to hear made is doing well. its a big relief also.

Serene,
I missed your post on this last time when u post here. aiyoyo ur MIL is bad bad bad leh. i think at the moment u were too shocked to retaliate also right?? if me i wont fight back infront. i will go home wash my bb brain. ahha tell her the one NO good is not mum & dad. is ur "huai po po"./ haha. i always do that lar. cos my MIL keep saying my gal noti mah.

LiL,
wow ur bot is realli heaily padded. aiyoo i hv 3 sets of bumpers but oni use 1 oni .. too lazy liao. cos 2ends od the cot are board & not rails. so no way to tide so very loose. somemore the bumper is useless lar. sooo thin oni. then Selinna now can stand liao.. i actually bot her a clip fan elect one leh. she go pull the fan leh. lucky din fall on her face leh. then i remove. so her cot now very hot. i dun put her there unless no choice i nid to go bath then she hv to be confine there. haa.
How u hide the ends of the strings? my gal also keep chewing on the hanger thing i put on the cot for my cream & diaper one.

MBB,
aiyoo poor u.. dun put it to heart lar. my gf was also cabin crew, she angry cant scold oni can go toilet show hand signal to herself & scold mirror for venting out her anger nia. then come out hv to act as if nothing happen.

bobianah,
Hannah is so cute with the helmet. realli like ali shan de gu niang leh. she also very lovely with her chubby cheeks.

Choo
Think cos Ivan only c u the whole day he is v attached 2 u. E is also like with my mum n me cos v r the only 2 ppl he c's everyday lor but at least not so bad 4 us cos we can take turns. Hv u tried putting him walker, then he can follow u ard while u do chores etc...

Dora
Hah...u kua chang le...president's scholar
happy.gif
Next time dun fail exam can le. Hah hah...u joker again lar, can c from JT's eyes she is such a bright girl...she was so observant n alert at Qian Hui's hse. Wow, good tat she's happy with makan time. E suddenly decided tat mummy's cooking not nice le...boycott solids liao. Put bib on him nia he cry liao n when bring spoon near mouth, mouth close tight tight. Yesterday I cook brown rice porrige with meat n carrots...so yummy if I may say so myself. But when E taste hor, he act like he wanna puke leh...Grrrr!!! I give up le, just give milk nia today.

Aiyo...the story abt ur mum so sad. Tat's so terrible...did u send ur story 2 the newspapers? Maybe tat's the only avenue 2 get some attention.

Dora,
wah win liao loh! sorry to hear tat abt ur mum. U r rite. I feel they jus make it difficult so tat ple give up. But jus feel so unfair tt bcos they (docs) r the profession they can get away with it. We the victims still hv to pay for their salary!

Lil,
I think they choose wat to publish. U c the reply they gave me u know liao. They oso scared to get into trouble!

WHERE IS THE DEMOCRACY HERE????????!!!!!!!!

conniemummy
i didn't take a pic...but the bath seat looks something like this in Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Thermobaby-Bath-Ring-Blue-Green/dp/B000ILEOVC
mine is a hand-me-down. I just use it so that hannah is hindered from standing up in the tub. But, not that she cannot stand up, she's taken to splashing water ALL OVER the 1.5m radius around the tub! I'm usually wet after her bath too.
lame.gif

Lil
yaya! same same! tell them "no no" after a few seconds/mins they will continue to do it! :p Hannah usually complains only when I'm too slow to feed her...quite funny, she sits there with her mouth open waiting for me to shovel food in. haha!
happy.gif

Och,
Made is really a clever ger!
happy.gif
Can even give commands. Hehe! doesn't matter can't sit yet...will do so soon. Glad that her surgery went well.
Thanks for advise abt Einstein DVDs. It is quite expensive...hmmm i only bot 1 of the Brainy bb VCD...maybe I shd borrow/rent one first...do you know where to get a sample?

roo, och, jen, dora
thanks.
happy.gif
heehee! we did have some fun putting it on her...

Roo, dora
sigh...i oso think they deliberately make it difficult to complain abt medical service/doctors. unless cause loss of life or limb they dun care.
sad.gif

roo, my colleague wrote to ST a couple of times and kept getting the standard reply till she got fed up and "quarrel" with them over emails. They are kinda selective in choosing what they wanna publish.

Mbb, i bot my elder gal her kitchen set when she is 1 year old till now it is unopened
happy.gif
there are many small parts so have to wait till she is older but will be opening end of this month when she turn 3.

Afcai or other mummies in the bf contest at IMM, what time to what time will the contest be? Will most probably drop by tomorrow.

Dora,

sigh..too bad ivan cant even play with his own toys leh...i let him play then he touched the toys for a while then suddenly knew i was not ard ..then CRIED!!! my sis who has a 2year old daughter told me by 6,7mth they will have separation anxiety liao...oh no....

btw saw tat u are a poly lecturer?? r u sure??u look so young to be one leh ! :p

lil,
I know hee...... I wish sm gov ple read this man!

bobianah,
but they clever loh. if loss of life liao, family members where gt the mood to go thru all these hassle! Even they win the case wat is the pt when the harm is done!
sad.gif
sad.gif

jus nw on my way to causeway point for lunch I saw Khaw pic I was like arghh........MOH cmi!

QSG,
I'm sure wan. From the reply can tell already.

lil & hwee
how do you tell whether her gums are 'hard' or 'soft'? she's been enjoying putting things in her mouth to bite for quite awhile already.

och
does your baby go to KKH infant care?

choo,
bb at this stage is lidat bah.. my bb also lidat leh. cannot 1sec dun see me leh. i go pee also cannot leh. will cry until loud loud. then when i come out of toilet her hands will stretch long long to ask me carry her. then she auto shut up.. very chiam leh. feel like go do a fake pax using like sentosa lidat lor. ahhaha then bb will feel secure har? ahhaa

ya lor. now everything also exp one lor. how to stay in sg long? everything price goes up but salary no goes up & sooo many we nid to buy for babies leh.

TAKASHIMAYA (AT B2)
11th Craziest Toy Sale
Thu 26 Jul to Sun 12 Aug
At this annual event not to be missed. Here, you can find lots of savings at crazy prices from stationery, plush, toys, apparel and many more...

choo,
realli ar. how long will this seperation anxiety last ar??? if just 2mths not so bad cos we will be ending this anxiety with bb nxt wk liao lor. ahhaha

bohbianah, u mean goat's FM or those real goat's milk? If real goat's milk then no fortified with the nutrientsthat bb need right (eg DHA, iron etc). the hat is quite cute... i saw my sis the pic and she said her bb will nver tahan having something on her head like that..hahahaha... hannah din try to remove it? ok i check with my sis tonight re ur opening...

Lil, my sis found foam selling at Daiso, supposedly to cover corner and edges to child proof the house , maybe get it can make ur own no bump hat? Ewan very smart leh..can recog elmo and know numbers...

snowy, ur MIL did not scream when u put bb in infantcare?

roo, that reply is so rude..is that saying that u write to director then they will take action...

och..wah made another smart one..kate still bang her head all the time... she is so smart can communicate her requests!!!!!

choo, does ivan have enuf toys to distract him? eheh..yes sometimes see the price of FM can give renewed dtermination :p

dora, yes causeway pt quite convenient (though not as well as the prime supermart near my pl! :p) but now duno who said it taste terrible too :p :p :p... cos nan 2 HA gives her alot of poo .... duno if she is absorbing the nutrients or not cos she had not gain any wgt for > 1.5 months... any mommy giving their bbs enfalac HA here? i think maybe htat person din buy from CC but from one of those shopping centre so more exp. Kate feels clastrophobic even with 6 panels! Now she will cry if she is in the play yard alone! will let u know if i find anymore lobang! hehehe...lifelong mission :p wah lau..why the doc liek that.. if it happens recently u all go to those wan bao they sure published one..like my MIL's recent op... during op they actually stitch a vessel! so she low BP had to operate again... and they use the excuse saying that her ribcage move when she breathe so accidentally stitch the vessel! alamat!

choo,
with ur infor makes me soooo giam to go down leh.. i been going out to bugis these 3days during lunch for shopping. ahha
i want to buy a fisher price meant for bb to learn walking one. got handle to hold & then can sit on it one. For 9M+ onwards one.. all also sell $39.90 no further discount liao. so i wonder taka have disc anot. else no point go there waste my time. ahha
Ohhh i hv $50 taka voucher my hb say want to buy toys for my gal. maybe can go nxt wk. hehe

Choo, good toy sale to go. Have been there for past 2 years. I bot alot esp during the first year and till now some are not even opened
happy.gif

dora, trust me, soy formula really not nice....hee hee...

roo, guess nothing much to do from here. you can complain for all you wan but no one is going to 'chap' you lor. sigh! like dora, my mum was also pushed around in govt hosp and in the end we gave up and went to mt e. you know wat, the chemo quoted to us at mt e is cheaper than sgh!

bobianah, the bath seat looks interesting. wow, you must have sooo many toys and gadgets for hannah...

choo, 'ren' for a while. i'm sure ivan will soon learn how to play with his toys. then you'll be ok.

jen, the idea of the fake cardboard mummy is funny lor! our babies very smart one hor, they'll be able to tell its fake...hee hee.....

qsg & mbb, the kitchen set is very good investment. its the toy that my girl played from 2+ until now. she's stil enjoying it. so all mummies, go get it! must get those big sets, where they stand up to play one....

more shopping at taka?! yippee!

jen,

ah...tat what my sis said so n applied to my niece.bt diff bbies may vary...wait i ask my useless PD tomorow then let u know ok...tink by 8th mth they know who they want to be carry liao...me realy breathless..i am pratically Ivan's shadow ...so sticky to me!!
sad.gif

bloom,

he has sufficient toys...in fact we rent quite a few for him..we prefer to rent so can rotate..now i waiting anxiously for jumperoo to arrive hope he can jump jump jump n forget about me!
happy.gif

jen/QSG,

hehe i saw from another thread..so post here lor..i also hope to go down take a look bt must be careful in my spending..SAHM got time bt no $$ haha

snowy, i put my cleaned finger into bb's mouth and touch his lower gums. its like a little jelly feeling... unless its very hard, then you know the teeth is just below and will pop up soon. so you leave your bb in infant care? wow....where and wat's the ratio of caregiver and bb there?

jen, i think i know wat toy you referring to. i also wanna get one. if have tell me, i also go buy! and hor, separation anxiety will last for a while. think choo meant bbs will start to develop separation anxiety from abt 6-7 months....

Hwee, what brand did you get for your gal? heard some brands are not very stable. I haven opened up for my gal partly bec i afraid to keep packing and picking up her toys...there are so many small parts and my gal won't keep her toys after playing have to nag and nag. Your gal will keep her toys on her own after playing?

How to make your own baby food
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/baby/babyfeeding/1401482.html

Scheduling your baby's naps
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/baby/babysleep/babynaps/1506357.html

I am on leave today. got a lot of hsehold to clear man...hse is like a pig style, everywhere thing lying ard. no time to clean up...sian...time is short and running fast. see so far mid noon liao. prepare to go out liao (bathing, taking the bedsheet etc in liao). my little princess will be returning tonite...last time, used to go online on sat but now, hardly got time to surf net and even check email, just do some speeding reading etc...cos will feel guilty if I dun spend time with bb tx loh during wkend.

do most mummies feel this way or not for not spending more time with their bb?

Serene,
yup, as what Bloom has mentioned I will also resort bck why mil/mum say this kind of remarks that kind of rubbish.

Shihui
hmmm read that u are intending to wean off bf and then reuce yr pumping to 3 times per day. do u feel engorgement then? I'm also dead tired and pondering shd I wean off my bf career too. hubyb also told me it might be the time to wean off but 'bu she da' loh...

as for the soaking of teats issue, yup, u shd get yr mil a pot to the milk bottle and teat.not an hygenic to soak teat in the sink. do she pour hot water over the teat of bottle before she used to feed PH. I told my mum that she needed to pour hot water (fr flask) before use. for my case, I buy the pot for my mum and in the morning she will use 'throw' in the milk bottle and teat and then boil them. after every feeding time, she will place the bottle and teat back to the pot. sometimes, she did not wash the teat clean but got to close one eye. so I always wash it before I left her hse after bb tx has her last feed of the day.

as for the FM issue that PH got rashes after consuming the NAN HA. maybe he i not suitable for Nan fm. maybe try to change the fm.

LiL
I have added u into my msn but seldom online.

choo
wow, ivan so strong can pull himself up. bb tx cannot loh.we do not hve cot but have the playpen.

my bb tx is also like that durign weekend when I bought her back to my hse. when she did not see me, she scream liao. I plc her on the walker, she will cry and follow me. so it is like gg to battle when I am pumping milk. hubby is not ard on sat mah.

I share my case with my little boss who has a 6 yr old son. she told me that we mummies need to keep on talking to bb to ensure them that mummy is always ard and just need to do something and will be back. if we tell bb that we will be bck shortly, we got to mean it or else they will lose their trust in and might lead to pysco problem in future. so we mummies got to try and try kept talking to bb loh and guess it takes time for them to adjust.

Jen's selinna also has the same behaviour as bb tx. when bb dun see u , they will scream or when they see u approach, they will pretend to cry for attention. many of the time, we always left bb tx on her own playpen to slp, if she see her, she will cry and if she did not see anyone, she will quietly stay there and then even doze off.

Jen
if u dun mind second hand for those 9mth + walker type, u can go yahoo to buy. some sell is at $8-$10+ only. so cheap. I bought my hight chair fr yahoo too but thinking of getting another one and place it at my in laws hse cos my sil is gg to give birth soon. she is at her wk 38 liao this wk.so next time, she can use for her gar too.

hwee
wow, jogging at so late hr?

Jackie
ai-yo, told hubby that I trying to find play yard but he told me so ex. hai...

QSG
the contest is the whole day events I think. for my schedule timing is quite early at 0930am while vanessa and QH is at 11pm.not sure what's abt SH, maybe her timing is the same timing as last time - 1530hr.

did u buy any play yard for yr dotter?

qsg, i didn't buy, it was a present for her. think its Lil'Chef or something like dat. small parts? no lei. comes with some pots and pans, cups and saucers, fork and spoons and other accessories. also got diff types of veg etc.

afcai, wat to do....no time to jog at other times of the day. then morning too lazy to wake up early, so only avail time to jog is late night. actually not too bad, cooling..
happy.gif

hey, 'jia you' to all mummies for the b'fding contest tmr!

Hi Jen,
yup, I also dun invest so much in bb product. did u buy play yard for selinna?

do check out at yahoo auction or ebay cos there are a lot of ppls selling their active walker for 8-9mth type.

ok,got to go liao

LiL/Bloom

Haiz.... my mum passed away almost 5 years ago liao....The problem with this type of complain is that you'll need a professional to testify that the other doc is really at fault. Most of the docs that we spoke to just brushed it off and said lung cancer is difficult to detect and besides my mum was not in the high risk group (non-smoker, no one at home smokes). If it's a GP that misdiagnosed, I can still understand... but she was being treated by an oncologist all the while who just brushed off her complain of chronic cough with cough syrup. When we decided to change a doc, the tumour was found to be 5cm big liao.... I'm sure the tumour didn't grow to this size overnite. I really dun understand how a tumour of this size can be missed by an oncologist for 1 whole year. haiz.... but none of the docs that we talked to later is willing to even confirm to us verbally tat it could have been detected earlier...let alone help us testify. Think they have an unwritten agreement to help each other.....
Till now I still keep wondering if we had brought her to seek an 2nd opinion earlier, would she be around today? Then she would have been there for my wedding, pregnancy and to see and carry JT. JT inherited my mum's big eyes and long curly eye lashes.... My mum would have been very proud of her....

QSG..ahaha.so kuai zhang ah.... that u still have not open the stuff u bought for ur no 1...

hwee, kitchen set..wah..so fast teach our gals to cook???? :p :p :p

choo..ahaha..ok hope the jumperoo is ur savior!

afcai..ahhaa..i dont cos during weekends, most of the time either hb or me will be next ot her.. :p i always tell kate to give me 5 min to boil water etc..but after 10 sec she will start screaming..i think i think to teach her the concept of TIME! :p thanks for the info abt the play panel..but $59 for 2 panels..so exp :p door whatsmore...

dora... *sayang*... thats why ..alot of whatsif...i know... my fren's MIL too... govt H said no prob no prob but she was in alot of pain..then the family (luckily quite rich) bring her to pte H, immeidately said to have operate..and save her life (cannot rem the exact prob)

dora, so sorry to hear that your mum has passed away. from the way you described, i think your mum and my mum same case, lung cancer. by the time my mum was diagnosed, she was already in stage 4. it has spreaded to her bones all over her body. had we stayed in the govt hosp, i'm sure she would be gone by now. we went to mt e for 2nd opinion, and it is a miracle that she's stil ard today. tho she has been on 3 to 4 types of chemotherapy, we are glad that she is able to do wat she wants today. and like i said earlier, we were quoted lesser for the same drug at the pte hosp! and even til today, the oncologist stil helps us to negotiate with the drug company to subsidise the drug. dun think anyone in the govt hosp will do this for us and it is definitely not in their operating procedure to do it. think its God's grace tat she's here for me throughout my pregnancy and helping me on and off with my bb now. it has been 1.5yrs now and we are praying that should she be called home, she'll go peacefully and not suffer in pain.

so, not condemning the govt hosp, it is worthwhile to seek a 2nd opinion.

Hwee

So sad to know of another case.... But there are good docs at govt hospital also lah... the one that followed up on my mum's case later on at SGH was very nice. She even somehow signed her on a clinical trial (but on an approved drug) so that she can get her chemo free. And she was so patient to hear abt all my mum's complains abt her pains and discomfort. I think at that time we decided not to pursue the case also partly because of this nice doc, didn't want to make things difficult for her....
Has your mum tried TCM? At that time, my mum was only given 6-8mth to live, but in the end, she managed 2 years. Lingzhi is supposed to help, especially the spores.... maybe you can try... hopefully medical science has advanced within these 5 years.... I'm sure your mum would have a better chance. Not trying to scare you.... but tumours in the bones is very very painful one.... you might have to be mentally prepared.... but I really hope that your mum don't have to suffer like my mum ever....

thanks dora. of course, like i said, i'm not condemning govt hosp. i'm sure there are nice docs ard however, we didn't get to meet them. we were offered clinical trial but there was no guarantee tat she'll get to trial the new drug. it could well be the old drug. plus they kept referring us to a diff oncologist every time we went there. we went to seek a 2nd opinion and started chemotherapy the very next day. had we waited and continue with the consultation and wait, she may not be ard now.

anyhow, she's ok for now. like you said hope she has a better chance. she was only given 6 months, and now more than 1.5yrs later, she's stil alright. yes, we tried TCM at somepoint but it interfered with her chemotherapy and the oncologist told us to stop immediately. we did. so now no more lingzhi or any other herbs.

yup, we know the tumor will hurt big time in time to come. she has already been given morphine when the 1st line chemo failed and she was in pain. think she also know wat to expect. its so scary to know that pain is coming and cannot avoid. and to think that you can go anytime is even worse. i guess the only thing we can do now is to spend more time with her.

hihi!
i passed my driving this time..
happy.gif
yippie..
happy.gif
but i think the tester let me pass lah.. he got alot of chances to deduct pts but he didn't... phew..
happy.gif

LiL,
heee~ maybe hor.. now he still lazy boy... dun wan to move ard much.. hehehe.. :p

i heng lah.. my parents n his parents both very willing to help us look aft PH.. so we still can hav some pak tor time...
happy.gif

bloom,
ya lor... goat FM price scare me ah.. tt day i was looking at the 400g FM.. goat FM is double the price of the other FM... faintz.. :p

hee~ i find the panels ex oso... PH oso "scream" when he's alone... now he wants human interaction more than toys...

bobianah,
hannah look so cute in the "head gear"..
happy.gif
really looks ilke ah li san de gu niang... :p

hwee,
ya lor... the onli difference between mom n MIL is tt u can shout at mom still no prob.. but try shouting at MIL, i think tt will be the end of peace.. :p same here.. now i trying hard to close two eyes.. onli if bb not feeling well, den i voice out.. by den, they no excuse oso.. haha.. :p

snowy,
ya... initially i oso worried if they will give EBM to bb esp our parents all thot tt FM is better.. so i purposely dun bring any FM powder over.. even though PH is taking 1 FM per day, i bring the powder over using dispenser... den i can monitor if they really give one feed anot.. else hor, so difficult to trace if i bring the whole tin over.. :p

afcai,
so far so gd... no serious engorgement.. i think my breasts quite flexible leh.. hehehe..
happy.gif
but hor, my ss drop liao.. so sian...

for the teats, MIL didn't soak in the basin.. she soak in a tub.. den put on basin b4 wash.. but i wash my hand off this matter liao... else it will onli make our relationship stain further...

i hope it's the weather.. not the FM.. he seems okie now.. the rashes not serious.. but hor, still monitor lor.. shall finish off the nan ha first den maybe i will try enfalac ha...

QSG,
my contest time is 2pm.. but wonder how they do the judging this time.. :p

Shihui,
oic. am at my mum'plc now and just pump finished. just now, prepare ebm for bb tx, wow piang, saw 6 black ants inside the container. ai-yo...OMG. then told my mum and as usual she defends herself again saying that she already clean the surrounding liao and then she did not see any ants this morning etc....I told her that this morning did not see any ants does not mean in the noon dun have, of cos must check if water or container of water is clean before using the bottle and teat. ai-yo...

haa...that's true, for the difference betw mil and mum. haa...but mum will be sad if one do that. that mum my mum very
sad.gif
and black face evewn the matter has been past for days liao. then u must go and nag at hubby so that he can get the msg and then relate to yr mil loh.

my bb tx just finished (actually not finish) and my mum claimed she finished (still have abt 10-20ml). she burped bb tx and then she just poured away the remaining one. so pissed.

for the driving test, my brother (take the test on mon) also passed this time. I think it also depend on the mood or the kind of tester one has. if kana bad mood one, sure 'die' then fail liao. congrats u for passing the test. must practice or liao will tend to forget liao.

QSG
the bf contest is held at level 2 attrium just oop Ishibun sushi outlet.

dora,
u r always so modest. jing ting is a worm too? maybe our two gers can meet, then they can worm together.
lol.gif

ur mum's story reminds me of my granny's story. she had a stroke after eating medicine that wasn't suitable for her. like u said, when something so bad happens, the caregivers r too busy taking care to be able to pursue any legal actions.

jen, thanks.
happy.gif
it really is a relief.

bobianah,
u want to rent from hollywood clicks to try try first? http://www.hollywoodclicks.com/search.aspx?SearchString=baby+einstein. madeleine isn't smart, just bossy.
lame.gif
she can sit but she is far far away fr standing.

snowy,
nope, my bb doesn't go to any infant care.

bloom,
not all play yards r compatible. the crawl thru n walk thru versions of haenim play yard may not be compatible too.

shihui,
congrats on passing ur driving test!

hwee, dora, och,
A fren of bil oso kana misdiagnoised by gov hsp. He had chest pain n constant cough. Then went for thorough check up n x-ray they said ok. The 3rd time he go check up they said he had lung cancer last stage......HAIZ!!!

Shihui,
congrats!

sighh..all the sad stories..

shihui..wow 2nd time pass! thats great! i thot ur next test date is aug? manage to get a earlier slot? now u r drive hb's car liao! haha..smart abt just bringing 1 portion of FM over to IL's pl
happy.gif
let me know how enfalac HA goes..cos i just got 3 tins of Nan HA before gst increase so have a few weeks to clear :p

och, oooppss u mean even different batches of haenim play yard can dont match..alamat like that very hard for me to find my extra panels leh...

Roo, Hwee, Dora
So sad n scary at the same time...seems like this is a chronic problem at Govt Hospitals. Dunno got how many other similar cases out there.

Shihui
Congrats u passed le. Can ask u hor, who ur driving instructor is n is he any good? I also wan 2 take my licence. So wat u do register wif driving school 2 take theory then take private driving lessons is it?

Och
Made better already?

afcai,
ya lor... depends on mom too.. if mom can take it well.. still okie.. else hor, it does strain mother n daugther relationship too...
sad.gif

i feel so too.. whether pass or not really depends on the tester.. if tester wants to fail us, there's no way we can pass... there's so many mistakes for us to make.. we juz need to make 10 2pts mistake n can forget abt passing liao... :p

och, ruffybear, roo, bloom, LiL,
thanks!!
happy.gif
i managed to book the earlier test date.. so heng..
happy.gif
i drove the car back last night... so high when i reach home.. hahaha.. parking was terrible.. i got hb to go out of the car n tell me how to park.. den juz nice the carpark attendance came.. he was staring at us.. hahaha... :p

LiL,
me all along take sch's lesson.. but coz this week unable to book sch sessions, i no choice got to go to pte for help lor.. they charge sch candidates much more... $50 for 90min.. almost no diff fr sch price...

i like my sch's driving instructors... they r grp 8026.. nice guys..
happy.gif
gd if u like to gossip while driving like me.. hahaha.. :p as for pte, the uncle okie lah.. abit sian at times bcoz he kept boasting to me tt he students usually pass 1st try... :p but the coordinator is nice.. he called aft my test to ask if i passed n congrats me.. dunnoe if it's bcoz if i retake, there's biz for him again.. :p

shihui, wow..so shiok! till now i din have a car to drive leh..canot even join car sharing !
sad.gif
the attendant must have thot that u r those illegally learning at car park... :p i din know u r only assign to trainers of the same group.i thot its always diff pp....

its raining here now..hope its not raining at the bf contest!

Hi Ladies,
so sad to read all the mis diagnosised stories. I've gave up my bf contest
sad.gif
Renise is better with her hfmd, but I jus play safe, so I gave up the contest
sad.gif

sh,
Congrats on passing ur driving!! Hope I can pass my theory in Aug :p can't wait to drive and fetch the gals ard :p

Shihui,
congrats!

Jen,
bb Selinna ok liao?

Och,
i am fine
happy.gif
happily shopping again.....now hb said i am off depression BUT very soon will nd to sd me to doc again to get rid of my shoping addiction. hee heeee

Dora,
hugz hugz

Roo,
no worries. i am contented with the current panel. but if you wanna exchange in the future, i dun mind topping up some cash.

Choo,
tkzzzz for the toys sale in taka. looking fwd!

QSG,
why dun you remove the smaller parts of the kitchen set?
i am buying those suitable for infant type. saw the set in the clubhse of my apartment in hk.
i hope i can get it later......

off to shop liao........

Shihui,
Congrats on passing your driving. Whoa, so brave, immediately drive on the road on the same day huh?
happy.gif

Mbb,
Glad u are feeling better. Yah, doing more shopping, help hubby chalk up points on his credit cards. Heehee.

Van,
You must rest well yourself too. Good to know that Renise's hfmd is improving.

LiL,
Sigh, Ewan also same problem now huh? Simply refuses to open mouth for food. Regina was like that 2-3 weeks ago. Now, still quite resistent to eating solids in puree form, but will happily eat foods like biscotti and big pieces of fruits that she can hold and feed herself with.

And here I am, down with fever, flu and cough. Regina also caught the same flu and cough. We are slowly recovering. Thankfully, hb took leave yesterday to help out. Summer sales is starting and we are determined to go wild... so must quickly recover then can go shopping! hah hah

bloom
since u can take care of kate at nite and weekends u cannot say that kate dont want u much. for sophia case, its really she dont want me at all lei. at nite she will cry until she sees my mum. only my mum can put her to zzz. even when she is crying with her eyes closed, my mum just make some noise she will stop crying liao. i can console her until no voice oso no use.. she wont stop crying. my mum just call her name, she stop crying liao. that is the extend of my gal rejecting me.

shihui,
congrats!

sylk,
hope u recover fast enough to have all the energy to go shopping! what a nice way to put it.. help hubby chalk up points.. hee hee...
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I just bought one set from Kiddy Palace and only need 2 panels to make my set to 6 panel. Anyone keen to take the other two panel pls pm me. I am selling one door and and plain panel together with 2 yellow connectors. Thanks

Hi Shihui,

COngrats on yr passing of yr driving test!!
happy.gif

Vanessa,

Wat a pity tat u have to give up on the bf contest.bt u are right better play safe!!

Shihui,Qianhui,Afcai,Gan,

So how? did you bbies get into finals?
happy.gif

Back