(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

meilik
My Zhe Lei saw the photo when he just woke up. He was so excited n pointing the photo shouted "dog". Then I asked who, he said "boy" n pointed at himself. Haha, he mistaken yr owen as him, so funny!

Meilik,

Nice pic of Owen...big boy lioa....how come din see your dogs when went your house the other time? I scare of dog leh....your dogs really big size, I lagi scare...hehe..

Meilik,
Wow, your Owen really looks like a big boy boy now! N your dogs are sure huge too...

Stacey, Brandon can sure say lots of words... Zavier can say ball, duck, car, daddy, door, bear, book, mum mum too. He calls granny nai nai and banana "na na". Tiwi, he's also a cartoon addict. Can watch his fav "wheels on the bus" series for one hour without moving. Think the series was one of the best buys that I bought. See that's what he's holding in his hands even on first day of CNY. Bought the whole series from Kiddy palace.

Here's Zavier's pics of CNY too:
1250453.jpg

1250454.jpg

1250455.jpg

This CNY, Zavier had been quite well behaved in that he self entertains himself whenever we go visiting. In fact, he wanted to stay at the relatives' hse n not want to go home each time we wanna leave.

bearyhugs,
yeah they are picking up things very fast now. amazing right.
happy.gif
everyday brandon's picking up new words and new things.. anyone let your tod play with crayons yet?

just brought brandon for his MMR today. FOC at the polyclinic. I was stunned when my hubby told me so. haha paid only $0.70 for the panadol fever medicine. so maybe u all should consider going to the polyclinic for the MMR jab.
happy.gif

Brandon's 9.5kg and 78cm tall. and his new words today: cake and hippo. tried to teach him frog but it sounded like "og" instead. haha

Hi Mummies

Any one interested to join a trial session at IGenius?? I can help u all make the arrangement

Venue :302 Orchard Road #07- 02/ 03 Tong Building
Date :
Time : 1/2hr

Attendance
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

A brief description of the programme by the school as below..

iGenius educational school provide Right Brain IQ Development Program for children age 0 to 12 years old.

In several educational systems, mental processes of learning through repetitive drilling, memorizing using the linear, methodical left brain hence, on the other hand, iGenius's Right Brain IQ learning enhance the brain to learn in a whole new way by activating the less utitized right brain hemisphere and incorporate both the left and the right hemisphere of the brain to develop mutiple intelligence.

This will ensure your child in performing exceptional results in terms of academic areas and also give a headstart in life, cultivate a personality of confidence, motivation and this will be a very crucial step in achieving success throughout his or her life.

For 15 months babies, falls under the 0-2 years old pre-conditioning program. This program aims to provide parents with a set of essential skills that will help them shape their toddler's right brain within the first 24 months. The lessons will pave the way for further mental development with our iGenius Right Brain IQ development program, beginning at age 2. The course is divided into 4 preconditioning stages: 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 18-24 months. Each stage will be accompanied by a parent's training session followed by a child assessment.

Your child will receive beneficial training in the following aspects:
- Eyeball and visual training
- Touch and nimble fingers training
- Music ( aural listening and singing )
- Self- confidence development
- Mind- stimulating games
- Numbers appreciation
- Pictorial reading
- Gymnastics skills
- Colors
- Shapes recognition
- Black and white pictorial cards
- Colors pictorial cards

Any one interested to join a trial session at IGenius?? I can help u all make the arrangement

Date :
Time : 1pm -4pm (6 babies in a class for every half an hour assessment within the specified time)

Attendance
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hi mummies

i am back home today...my boy is named Cayden Tan Rui Yang. looks like his sister. husband's genes too strong...none of them look like me...actually before i came back today, i cried last night liao cos felt scared like when i had gabby very stressed...

heng hubby reassured me that he will help out and all i have to do is rest...plus got maid, mil, and grandmother....

i let cayden latch but after latching 15 mins boths side each...still very full like the milk cant come out leh...so painful...tonight will put cold cabbage or else tmr duno how...i also tried to pump but cant leh only slightly lesser than 20ml.

u know i still wanted to insist on natural delivery but good thing i went for the c-sect..my gynae says water volume not very good and cayden's umbilical cord is a bit short so if i go for natural it will be difficult for cayden. hm...think really God has a plan for everything and i am not fated to have natural delivery.

thanks for all the well wishes mummies...
happy.gif

wanted to post the photos but duno y not able to do it leh...post liao become attachment unlike the pictures u guys have posted...duno y

btw, gabby also take one nap everyday 2 to 3 hours then dun want to nap liao.

bearyhug,

I really like Zavier's hair.
happy.gif

Peng,

will give the trial a miss.thanks ya...

Karin,

Congrates and take good care ok....

Here is NQ pic to share too...just took on last fri..haha..still during CNY....

1251216.jpg

1251217.jpg

Hi all,
PPP, thanks. Must take pains to gel his hair each time. Haha.... HB is already complaining that the gel I used might cause Zavier to hav scalp problems sooner or later.

Peng, count me in for the trial class if there is...but how much ahh?

Date :
Time : 1pm -4pm (6 babies in a class for every half an hour assessment within the specified time)

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Karin, congrats on your smooth delivery and finally back home. Take it easy for the breastfeeding part. If you think your breasts are v full n yet no milk is coming out, need to practice U-squeeze technique of the nipples to clear the ducts leading to it. Once u clear the ducts, milk flow would be much better. Try it cos tat worked for me previously n taught by my LC.

Hi Karin,
Congrats!! i also can't wait liao as hubby going back US soon, so i'll go down tomolo to have induce..
sad.gif

I a bit scare of breastfeeding too..got to go thru the whole cycle again.

Hi Karin

Congrads.. Have lots of rest and dun be stress on the BF... You may have blocked milk ducts... massage more and the milk will flow well...

Take care..
happy.gif

I'm interested in the trial class to. Do let me know the details. Thanks!

Date :

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3)
4)
5)
6)

SO many bb can walk oredy ah! Think Yuheng can run oredy hor Peng?

Hmmm.. how to make your bb speak up? How cum so kiang, many bb here can say so many words oredy. Owen doesn't even want to say one word after me but can understand most of what I say. Like when I nagged: "sit up sraight!" and he will lift up his back for a while and drop.

serenemeow
I oso scared. Owen oso cannot stand without support. I suspect his spine got alittle defect 'cos he sits wif his back like a C shape. This Sat bringing him for MMR jab, wl ask PD too see how.

Stacey
Polyclinic FOC har? Got to queue for very long not?

Congrats Karin! Reminds me of those days.. how time flies. I remembered I used a hot towel to massage gently and manual pump religiously until the engorgement/blockage slowly gone. Cold Cabbage helped to ease engorgement while trying to stop BF. My CL taught me so & it worked well on me.

Tiwi, so far I only let Owen watch Left/Right Brain during lunch and he is oso glued to TV, so my job is much easier.

Karin
Tat great u r hm btw do pour out urs woes to us in the forum if u have any juz in case as it very stressful now wif a toddler and newborn on hand btw do remember invite us hor to cayden 1st mth.

Bearyhugs
Aiyo zavier so cute pls help me pinch his little cheek.

Strawberry
If ur son dun speak much try teaching him some hand signal(does tat u understand and simple 1) so at least u can understand wat he wants at times cos my gal also dun speak much but she can hand signal well and understand wat i say very well.

karin
congrats on the arrival of your little boy!! that's another cayden to the list! think we have abt 4 caydens now?

strawberry
^5 man...my boy also very lazy to talk...dun want to talk. right now his vocab is only star, car, bip (which sounds like beet), ma, the letter "R" and "D". but he can clearly understand what i say or tell him to do!

peng
sounds interesting! count me in, let me know when and how much.
happy.gif

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
4)
5)
6)

Programme: IGenius
Date :

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
4)
5)
6)

Strawberry...yah he walks n runs very fast...must have stamina to catch up wif him..my ils they cannot tahan cos they old liao hahahha...

YH still blabbering n talk 'indian' language...can say papa, mama, nainai(milk), light, bear, bye, hi5, nainai(my mil), baby, jiejie, apple...teach him say open he open his mouth say oooooo then stop liao kekeke..

At the ostrich farm:
1252529.jpg
1252530.jpg

At the resort swimming pool:
1252531.jpg

fishing from out of our chalet balcony. yup! the chalet is built in the water!
1252532.jpg

a hard day of work and play man!
1252533.jpg

time to sleep.
1252534.jpg

Long time no post here. Wow Meilik, Owen really looks very grown up liao leh.. More and more handsome!

Here is Cayden's recent pics. Cut hair already, more and more ugly... hehe

1252625.jpg

1252626.jpg

Hi everyone

thanks for the encouragement
happy.gif

now my milk supply coming in but then when i pump just now, my right side one bleeding so got to stop...sigh...just when the supply came in...i will call Mrs Wong from TMC to ask her for advice...but if anyone of u knows what i should do next pls let me know...i think the only thing i can do now is let it heal first but wat should i do if there is engorgement? just massaage will do? and express out the milk using hand or put cold cabbage?

will inform all u when is cayden's one month old celebration

i still tot gabby will beat cayden but when she sees him, she sayang and kiss didi haha so cute

din know we have so many caydens in this forum
happy.gif
really din think of it when i decided to name his this hehe
so fast hor...they grow so big liao...its such a joy to watch them grow...though naughty but our bundle of joy

1252722.jpg

1252723.jpg
1252724.jpg

1252725.jpg

can c cayden's cheek has bruise. but now getting better the doc also duno y there is a bruise...thank God its subsiding

Mrs Wong told me to continue breastfeeding leh...but i dun feel comfortable to let cayden latch on when its bleeding then he will take in the blood also....yucks but she says a little blood is ok...

she says most likely latching not right or the manual pump got problem

hi karin
Congrats...the bruise looks bad but luckily it is subsiding. think if u feel uncomfortable, maybe u stopped latching and let the bleeding side recover first...u can use your breast milk and rub some on the injured side to aid its recovery.

Stacey

Where did you all go yesterday? The picture is so cute.

Recently I saw this Taiwanese Singing Contest on Cable TV and there is this contest whom I think Brandon will look like when he grows up =)
I'll try to see if I can find his picture and show you .

Eileen,
I've got the same problem...can't post on this thread....Just ask Karin to help me post. Hurry, they are starting a 2nd batch now!

Peng
I know, shipment cost depend a lot on the packing. If pack in a big box then the cost is expensive. But I still want to order for my boy leh, anyone can help?

Eileen,
Ha.ha..i've been waiting for this spree for very long...always missed it. So far, this is the cheapeast that i've come across. Thread is running very fast....

peng,
this toy can only be found in US, not avail. here. Normally shipping is around S$20-30, depending on how they pack. So gotta take a chance. My gal likes to draw with crayons, but always make a mess...so i thought this would be good for her...

Hurray
Think u should be able to post on WTS and oversea thread leh since ur registered date was 14feb2007 and the requirement is 1yr after member.

Dumbger
Isn't cayden afreaid of ostrich? So brave of him to go so close.

Karin
Gabby look so pretty and aiyo the black blue on cayden me look liao so heartpain.

Jene
We went to compass point.

Hurray
Yr girl already know how to draw with crayons? So clever! I haven't let my Zhe Lei tried yet, afraid he might eat the crayon since he is so tam jiat. That day bring him to playgroup, he pick up the leave & put inside his mouth, I have dig out for him. He still said want "mum mum".

Hurray
My gal has tried crayon but hor her attention for it last less than 5 min but then i myself and hubby also not really a art person so guess she the same as us.

Mummies,Re crayon
There the crayola washable crayon if u intend to let r tods play wif it and if they draw on the wall u can juz simply use a damp cloth to wipe it and it will come of btw can be brought at toy'r'us at $7.95.

Sherino, Hurray...i give YH try the Hou Yin San over the weekends..1 btl twice a day $61 faintz....but agreed very effective..suppose to take 3 days continously but so ex!!!...dunno is it the effectiveness of the medi...the day he took the powder sleep thru that particular nite finally!! he not been sleeping thru the nite since after 1 yr old..understand that this Hou Yin San must not consume excessively for kids as may cause hair loss ok...

hi eileen

sorry din manage to read your post earlier on...

i also tot she will beat didi but surprise she loves him haha

garfield

ya lor gabby very adorable....when i saw his face i so heartpain also worried its birthmark but the pd says its bruise and most likely will go off by 1 or 2 weeks.

hi can i check for mummies who went thru c sect, how long did u wear the binder? i only wear a few days, felt uncomfortable...but if i dun wear will my tummy become very flabby? also now my tummy very itchy is it supposed to be like tat? although only 15 months apart from the previous but i forgot liao.

heehee... Peng, can help me check the description on Hou Yin San box, whether adults can take or not? i very jia lat leh.. coughing since back from China which is like 2 weeks ago.. now everytime temp abit cold or i talk too much i will start my continuous cough...

Ooops Jene, saw ur posting too late, not sure have you cancelled the "extra" thomas train.. thinking of buying one for JK and hope he will play... he now has the normal mat but doesn't really like to draw cos the marker too fat.... he prefer to draw on those magnetic board cos the pen is like those normal pens...
BTW i'm starting to have his graffiti on his high chairs and the tiles...

karin
Nevermind, it is ok. I remember I wore the binder for at least 2 weeks. I think it is protect the operation area when we are moving around. I think will be a bit itchy, sorry can't remember clearly now, hehe!

Back