(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

hi sc
haiz...my girl still like dis...think coming a month liao. but she still drink her milk and finish it all only juz the normal meals so MIL made some soup with "si shen" but she oso drink a bit niah.

hi xiaoyang
think for #2 pregnancy, our tummy will show earlier bah...my tummy only started showing in 5th month compared to last time when my tummy only showed in 6th or 7th month. my ex-colleagues was commenting this time i showed tummy much earlier than before. my girl was 8.9lg at 14 months...PD commented she is on the smaller side but could be due to our genes oso...prob she same as me cos when i was young, me oso belong to the "gam chek" group.

hi peng
hope yuheng has a quick and complete recovery.

hi eileen
my girl oso started walkng alot now...last week she only dare to take 3-4 steps and earlier this week, she can walk a very long distance liao and now she keeps walking and walking. so happy to see her walking now.

Mummy club no #2.
================
1. Karin (think her EDD shld be anytime now?)
2. Nov_MTB/sc (EDD:22-02-2008)
3. starmoon (EDD: 05-06-2008; Gender: Boy)
4. Xiaoyang (EDD:13-07-2008)
5. Kelly (EDD:28-08-2008)
6. Jaline (EDD: 10-09-2008)

Hi all,

Long time never log in liao.

Congrats to all MTBs.

Btw, me also in the mummy club no 2 liao.
Mummy club no #2.
================
3. starmoon (EDD: 05-06-2008; Gender: Boy)
4. Xiaoyang (EDD:13-07-2008)
5. Kelly (EDD:28-08-2008)
6. Jaline (EDD: 10-09-2008)
7. Apple (EDD: 30-05-2008; Gender: Girl)

Mummy club no #2.
================
3. Apple (EDD: 30-05-2008; Gender: Girl)
4. starmoon (EDD: 05-06-2008; Gender: Boy)
5. Xiaoyang (EDD:13-07-2008)
6. Kelly (EDD:28-08-2008)
7. Jaline (EDD: 10-09-2008)

Eileen,

The china old man complain about Singapore.then you can tell him, why are you staying here. might as well go back to your own country..
last time my dad scold me also.. he complain about Singapore also, then l said: then you go back to your indonesia la..then kenna a hard scolding from him, say l no big no small...heheheheh

hi starmoon,
yest my son also not eating porridge..all stuck in his mouth and never swallow..then later throw out
sad.gif
..not choice to give him milk..but other food like biscuit, banana, love letter...he eat...so i dun thnk is throat problem

Jaline and Kelly

How are u two feeling these days?
I guess must be hard becos at this point, our first kid must be rather clingy. Carry and carry! or am i wrong.

Envy leh! Mama wei ta!

yeah my gal is super sticky now....cannot have me out of sight for 1 min. when i bath, my hubby have to let her watch vcd to distract her. damn cham, no dare think about 2nd one now.

Peng,
How's Yuheng? Wish him a fast recovery...

Meilik,
Just came back fm gynea cos i m been coughing very badly these few days, even at night, so I didn't rest well. My spotting came back when i started coughing. I m now week 9, today managed to see the little hands n legs, luckily bb has been growing well despite of my sickness. I oso didn't gain weight at all since last chkup, heng ah....
Nouvelle has been super sticky to me eversince she know that she's gg to be a jie jie. Recently even worst cos MIL went Malaysia so I had to take leave n look after her. Everytime see her so kelian begging me to carry her i got no choice but to carry. Try to carry her when sitting down to ease the load. Luckily she's not very heavy or else i sure faint. :p

Yuheng now on oral vandolin..still coughing n running nose...at least now nite time can sleep better..after 3 weeks need to go back for review again..me also coughing very badly..

hi mousy_pig,
Ever since i pregnant, my son was so sticky, so can't imagine if you pregnant now wat's ur girl's reaction?

Hi Jaline,
I still got to carry the elder 1 even though my tummy is damn big now..I even feel breathless when i sitting down when do nothing..imagine got to carry a 10kg boy....

Hi mummies

Mummy club no #2.
================
1. Karin (edd 16.02.08 gender: boy)
3. Apple (EDD: 30-05-2008; Gender: Girl)
4. starmoon (EDD: 05-06-2008; Gender: Boy)
5. Xiaoyang (EDD:13-07-2008)
6. Kelly (EDD:28-08-2008)
7. Jaline (EDD: 10-09-2008)

so happy to c so many mummies having their #2
happy.gif
currently still carrying my ger but my hubby will scold if he sees it cos my gynae also say i should not but cant bear not to carry her. my ger very terrible...cant walk cant talk only say pa, ma, ah ma, take and shout or scream when she wants something. she expects us to understand whenever she shouts...and very cranky...aiyoh headache...they will get jealous cos they know gg to have didi or meimei...

me and nov mtb very close the date. i intend to try for natural but hubby wants me to go for c sect cos he feels its safer...me now 38 weeks and 2 days

Jaline...did u plan for the second one?

peng...u must be quite tired right...its very bad when babies fall ill...now gabby also having flu and cough...her appetite also reduce liao...hope yuheng will have a speedy reovery

hope everyone is doing well....Wish all of you a Happy & Prosperous New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all mummies here.

Wow wow wow, the club 2 list is getting longer.

Hahaha, yesterday evening was shopping for lucas and my new year clothes and happen to see a hat(think the hat is more for girl to wear). I just took it to distract him, Wow he look just like a girl(my goodness).

1237845.jpg

my girl oso very cranky these days...hope she will be guai guai when didi comes otherwise dunno how to handle cranky toddler + another bb.

Mei Lik (mei_lik)
Username: mei_lik

Post Number: 693

Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 1:12 pm: Edit Post Print Post
Hi Kelly

Martin can still fit into his infant clothings?
So cute!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Will keep it for martin's lek lek. now too tight for him liao. :p

Mei Lik (mei_lik)
Username: mei_lik

Post Number: 694

Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 1:15 pm: Edit Post Print Post
Jaline and Kelly

How are u two feeling these days?
I guess must be hard becos at this point, our first kid must be rather clingy. Carry and carry! or am i wrong.

Envy leh! Mama wei ta!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mei Lik,
Martin can walk liao, normally let the papa carry him if need, but i also carry lah, for up and down from high chair only
happy.gif

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!

Yuheng is 15mths already!! he is getting better but these few nites after feeding always throw up milk when he cough...middle of the nite change him n his bedsheet...faintz....

He is getting very very notti...his temper very bad leh..when he dun get what he wants will stamp feet n yell n cry..any of your bbs behaving this way hur?? of course i dun give way to him loh.. so headache...

Happy Lunar New Year!!!
Finally, the 1st 2 days are over and I can rest at home.
Hope all will have a wonderful year ahead!

Peng
My gal if dun get her ways she will whine then scream(high pitch)follow by cry and if i outside no choice but to find things to distract her but if at hm i will warn her to stop her nonsense and if she dun stop then i will beat her.

Peng, guess most kids are the same

i will tell him no and of cos lah, he will keep crying than i walk away and let him cry by himself. Hee heehee, after awhile he will stop automatically and you can see him running around as if nothing happened just now.

Guess kids are forgetful.......

If we are outside, than no choice lor, i will distract him with anything that is around there.

Peng,
Agree with the rest. Distraction always work. Whenever we are eating at restaurants these days, Zavier also wants to use the same cultery n pick on our food. So we always have to ask for baby cutlery set and let him play. But he would knock the fork or spoon with the bowl n make so much noise. So very embarrasing. Nowadays, we let him play with a cup n straw; tat can divert his attention for a while. Phew...

heng ar, thought only mine behave like such a terrorist.. kekeke... . But think Alyssa's the more jialat one among all. If at home, she'll lie face down and start kicking her legs.. machiam "ku tian qiang di" like dat. She's yet to do that in public though. Can't imagine one fine day if she's gonna do that, I'll sure faint.

Oh, and before I forget, here's wishing all mummies a very happy new year! gong xi fa cai!!

1241311.jpg
1241312.jpg

hello Mummies!

XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!

CONGRATS to all the super mummies! aiyoh.. Nov mum, so fast ah, due soon leh..

Peng, how's Yuheng? The thot of bronchitis gives me nightmare, bcos Owen ganna at 2nd month & I gave him neubolizer until I so scared.

Just before CNY, Owen was badly infected with fungus attack at his nappy area. It started with red spotty rashes so we thot just applied nappy cream as usual. The spread was damn fast. Next day, his whole bottom and private area was soar & swell with red rashes with white spots forming. Pd said some babies skin sensitive, wet nappies can lead to fungus infection. Pd adv us not to put on diaper for Owen for a couple of days until it heals. U can imagine how messy it was. We hv to clean up urine on the floor & clear shit that weekend. Luckily the healing was fast with the medicine Pd gave so phew.. didn't drag into CNY.

Hello, ALL!

GONG XI FA CAI!!

Wow, it's been awhile since i log on to follow up this thread and already so many good news on 2nd time mummies to be! Congratulations!
happy.gif

Peng - I hope Yuheng is better now?

Nicole is also another terrorist who will want her way when you remove dangerous things from her hands. She will scream and lie on the ground - almost like knocking her head to the ground - always heart attack!

She had a fall from bed end Dec last year and we had to rush her to KKH (lots of bleeding) and we had to close the cut with some short of superglue. The aftermath is difficulties in removing the glue and also now the pink scar which you can see clearly in daylight and which reminds me of that scary night and how careless/ sim tia i was
sad.gif
Anyway, i need to be extra careful but sometimes it is really tough esp now thayt she moves so fast and wants independence!*Faint*

Morning Mummies!!!

Yuheng is better but can still hear some phelgm in his throat when coughing...at least now he is back to his usual feeding can complete 8oz milk liao..

1241886.jpg
1241887.jpg

Hi all
GONG XI FA CAI!!

Have been very busy from CNY eve till yesterday. Busy baking, cooking, prepare for around 40 people meal for the first day of CNY. Although eating steam boat still have to cook chicken, duck, curry, meat.....Luckily all over la, now can rest lor!

strawberry
Zhe Lei also got fungus a few mths ago. So from that time onwards I didn't give him wear diaper in daytime. Need to bring him to toilet very often. Good thing is to train him poo on the potty & pee in the toilet. But sometimes also forgetful so have to clean the floor, hehe!

Gong Xi Fa Cai mummies...

finally back to work after a whole tiring week taking care of JK full time.. now can really appreciate the hard work & effort of those SAHM & my mother...

During these few days I really learn alot of JK.
He is also staring to throw his tantrum on people.. Now if he's angry or don't like anything, he will scream "nnoooooo!!!!" then start crying... really jia lat..
I was shocked on saturday when he did something which i didn't expect.. i think he's angry with me and suddenly he just crawled away from me without looking back to the other side of the room and back-faced me... then he start hitting his toys and "umph" very loudly and sighed.. after tat, he just sat there and look down on the mat, stoning... it was after abt 5mins then he start crawling back to me and ask me to carry him... i think he's learning to relieve his anger liao... scary...

btw, his 12th tooth (upper right molar) is out during CNY and had a real fussy time

serene your JK realli very cute lei. hide in one corner and cool down after that. My gal also have her own way of throwing tantrum too, temper very bad also. this month dun know why she seem like missing her nai nai so much. Whenever we bring her home she will cry and shout nai nai until very sad like that.....tear drop so much, see until my heart so pain.

Oyah, Owen pie's temper oso coming. Tonite my MIL passed him a packet of biscuit to play, but when my MIL refused to open it for him, he started to whine and suddenly lower his head & slowly pressed his forehead on the floor so that he won't bump his head. He very careful one, even when he is coming down from standing position, he will slowly bend his legs one after another to kneeing position, then release his gribs very slowly, like old man. Think my FIL taught him..
happy.gif

Hi all mummies & babies, happy lunar new year to all..

Peng, glad to hear that Yuheng is better. He now 15 months liao, u going to bring him for his mmr jab?

Kelly, Martin knows how to brush his teeth himself already? Amazing! I haven't even start to introduce toothbrush to my boy yet! Anyway, the mark on Martin's forehead is insect bite or another orh chey? Ryan kanna his 1st orh chey on his forehead on 2nd day of cny when he fell fr the sofa.

rkjk...he suppose to go for the jab last wk cos he not fully recovered yet so postpone..i think i give him pnuemococcal jab first then..next mth then the mmr jab.

Peng,

Yu Heng so cute holding the mandarin orange waiting for the gate to open!.
happy.gif

rkjk n Peng,

I brought NQ for mmr n chicken box jab last night!.
happy.gif
I use coin bag to distract her so she only said 'arrch'..then continue to ask me open the bag for her..phew!.....othersiwe really pity her kenna two jabs one night.
happy.gif

my girl recently hates brushing...i used the finger brush and then she keep biting me so i changed to a normal pigeon toothbrush but everytime i brush her teeth, she refused to open her mouth and if i force her, she will cry...any suggestions? so today i switch back to finger brush and she oso cry so when she bite me then i scream ouch and she started laughing. haiz...headache ah.

long time no log in...

congrats to all mummies to be in 2008!!! alrdy so many in the list...

aiyo my sasha nw also kana wat viralgastritis..think in short form is sore throat..also slight fever,lose of appetite,cough n rn follow by vomit...anyway this lil one had to visit the doc almost every 1.5-2mths on average...she's also small frame...8.8kg at almost 15mths(1wk to go)

talk abt temper,my sasha also the same as ..will 1st in sitting position but both legs rubbing each other then follow by lying face down on floor then finally back facing floor.of cos during this process, she will cry n scream at highest pitch with big drops of tears flowing down...distraction sometimes works on her only ...and best of all,she tends to hit/beat pple..
does any of the kids here behaving the same as well??

sasha is also not walking well (mayb 4-5steps unassisted,guess she not confident yet) and talking as well very slow..still in the stage of pointing..well most of the time she can understands wat we want from her..recently when ask where is nose,eye and other facial features,she can point out well... overall compared to her elder sis,she is slow in all aspect..

GUG
may i know who else in this thread had went for trial or perhaps attending their classes?? tot of sending her there nw cos her sis also went there for classes and till nw she can still remember the phonics....Allie aligator A A A etc...

SheRhino, hahaha.. was laughing away while reading your description on how your dear sasha throws her temper. Sounds so familiar. My Alyssa behaves exactly the same leh.. then hor, mine also below 9kg.

hi

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all mummies...
Danessa got her first big bruise on the cheek during 1st day of CNY...what a day. She fell and hit against the table corner at my Dad's place. Now still got 1 big blue black on her right cheek.

Peng,
Glad that Yuheng is getting better.
For phlegm, you might want to try the pearl powder for infant from the medical shop in punggol plaza, 2nd flr. Danessa has been taking it on and off when she's 6mths and hasn't been coughing since. Really very effective for getting rid of phelgm.

Here's a pix of Danessa. Anyone has any idea how to make her hair grow? She's still botak after so many months.....
1244748.jpg
1244749.jpg

Back