(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

wow twendy,
your girl is such a big girl oredi... i can still remember her baby studio shoot picture that she wore the ladybug attire
happy.gif

Time flies!!

hoho...bbroom, why u still rem that photo? so funny. anyway, she's super crazy over ladybug. so she was pretty happy that i did a ladybug theme birthday for her 3rd one in school. kinda special, cos other kids usually do minnie mouse, dora, princess theme.

time really flies. i still rem the photo we have on all the babies sitting in bumbo. that was cute!

Re: Primary School Enrolment

Hi gals, the other day a friend was talking to me and she was telling me that for those popular primary school, the Parent Volunteer work has to start from next week and by October this year, gotta register with school for PV.

I was quite shocked coz I thot there is still a long way before our kiddos go primary school..
Have you all started considering where to send your kids oredi?

I am intending to send my girl to the school just opposite my house (less than 1km).. hopefully no need to do PV =)

Hi Jessie,
Yah..would be good if can be enrolled there.. convenient for us.. hopefully dun need to do PV.

What about your boys? Are u intending to enrol them opposite our place or near your mum's place?

bbroom
I still haven't plan for Zhe Lei primary school thing, hehe! I will not do PV la, so will either send him to my primary school one. If that one full then go to the school beside my block.

Hi Bellegal,

do u have a facebook acct? If yes, then simply add me as ur fren then u can view some pictures of our outing recently.. If not, u can sign up for a new account 1st, then add me..

www. facebook.com

Hi mummies

sorry to interrupt.

I have 6 bottles of DOM (1litre) & 1 bottle of Yomeishu (700ml) to sell. All brand new! Selling cheaper than retail and provide foc delivery. Pm me if keen. Thanks!! :)

Hi all
During this school holiday, I bring Zhe Lei to learn making ice cream, lollipop and went for the Mcdonald kitchen tour. He enjoys all these. I forgot to take the pix for ice cream making, hehe!

This is the pix taken after his Mcdonald kitchen tour

4144147.jpg

This is the lollipop course we attend in Creative, it is fun and worth the price.

4144148.jpg
4144149.jpg

Jene
These are the photos taken in the playground this morning. Zhe Lei still can wear his chinese costume for today Racial Harmony Day celebration.

4272278.jpg
4272279.jpg

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

peng
we bring ZL to the pool and my hb will teach him swimming. Either hold his hand ask him to kick the leg or wear the float for him and let him swim.

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

Back