(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

rkjk & dumber,

NQ is opposite leh, she don dare to walk without holding my hand!she is timid....

Strawberry,

I just started to learn how to bake....hehe...sometimes good sometimes bad....so don dare to take order.
happy.gif

Congrates Kelly & xiau yang!!

Bearyhug,

Zavier more n more handsome!!

kelly & xiaoyang
Congrat! Pls take care n take more rest.

Hi all
My Zhe Lei can stand up himself & walk a few steps lor! Finally he decided to walk lor! Now very talkactive and likes to repeat what we said. But very funny he still cannot call my dad "ah gong" always said "ah keat".

Hi Kelly & Xiaoyang,
Congrats on your preg! Good to get it over n done with so that we can enjoy life earlier... share the same sentiments as u both..
happy.gif

ppp, long time nvr see your nianqi already. Thanks for the compliments on Zavier. Wanna matchmake Zavier with NQ? Hehe.... Don worry abt NQ not walking yet. When its time, they would. Try luring her with something so that she keeps her focus n walk straight. We lured Zavier with his fav fruit, banana one morning in the kitchen and it was like switching on his walking button, thereafter, he jus focused on getting the banana n he WALKED! Tat was the morning when we had the gathering at Dgmum's place.

Peng, thanks for org the trial. Excited to see what the class can offer. By the way, can help your HB get his stuff this Sunday at United Sq since all of us would be there. Can help me tell him?

Hi mousy pig, thankss.. how u train your gal to sit so straight? How about the rest of the mummies? Your BB sits with a straight back not?

Oh yeh, congrats to Xiao Yang, Kelly, and bearhugs... so brave!

congrats, kelly & xiaoyang! must be a deja vu feeling :)

this blur mummy here forgotten to bring bb for her chickenpox injection...

Urm, strawberry,
Think u misunderstood my posting. I share the same sentiments as Kelly and Xiaoyang but I'm not preggie yet! Hoping to hit the jackpot too but not my turn yet, :p

xiaoyang...congrats!!!

strawberry....never heard must train bb to sit straight wor...thought is normal they will sit straight??....when Owen learn to sit up? initially when they learn to sit of course they loop side a bit but gradually when they are stronger they can sit up support themselves better...

Bearyhugs...sure no prob i will inform my shopping King...

ppp
dun worry lah, when it's time to walk, NQ will walk. Just continue to encourage her and before you know it she can walk liao!
happy.gif

kelly
wahahaha...xiaoyang beat me to it!! CONGRATS XIAOYANG!! anyway, I think I not so fast lah. think nx yr than try. :p

strawberry
actually my boy used to sit very very straight. dunno how come a couple of months back he started to slouch abit. maybe he see both me and Mr DG slouch so he follow? *eep!*

Kelly and Xiaoyang
Congrads!!! Take care..

PPP
my boy only recently start to walk... So far only walk a few steps... Once they start to take the first step, they will keep trying one... Once NQ starts to take her unsupported first step, then u gonna be v busy & tired liao....:p

Hi Peng, please include me:
Programme : Growing Up Gifted Trial
Price : $45.00
Venue : 101 Thomson Road United Square, #01-20/27
Date : 13 Jan 2008 Sunday
Time : 2.00pm - 3.30pm

1)Peng & Yang YuHeng
2)Doggiemum & Alyssa
3)PPP & Tan NianQi
4)Jaline & Nouvelle Ong
5)Luanfang & Darrell Sim
6)Mousy_Pig & Kaitlyn Wang
7)Starmoon & Megan Ong
8)Twendy & lorraine lee
9)bearyhugs & Zavier Hong
10)Rkjk & Ryan Koh
11)elmo & Kate
12)

Congrats to Kelly and Xiaoyang. Take care and have a smooth 9 month.

Me hope to have 2nd one too but no news leh since last yr..got to keep it up.

Very tired these 2 weeks as Wayne is hospitalise for Acute bronchiltis again. This time round I also kanna virus from him and got to admit to NUH for drip. Wayne and me still coughing and he lost weight again. Now skinny like a stick. Hope fully he can put on some weight before CNY.

Peng, thanks for organising the trial. Got to miss it cause I want Wayne to rest.

PPP, Wayne also no confident to walk without holding my hand. He can walk very fast holding me. He ever walk independently for 6-7 steps but after that dun want liao. Hopefully by CNY, he can really walk on his own liao.

Wayne's mum...do take care ok....how is wayne now? u n ah lao anyone is asthmatic? Yuheng also ganna twice neubalising..very scare now when he got cough..inherit his father got weak lungs

Me and hubby no asthma leh. Only my sis have. But my sis is due to eating too much cold stuff, not inheritance.

I also very scared of Wayne falling sick, especially cough.

He is now better except for slight cough.

bearyhug,

NQ don want to fight with Chloe la...hehe....later cannot friend her already.
happy.gif

dumbger & Lungfang,

Now start to busy liao...she doesn't want me to carry but hold my hand n walk but once I release my hand, she wont move liao sometimes will squat down and wanna to claw!! when go shopping, she can hold my hand and walk for two to three hous wihtout feeling tired!!!

Wayne's mum,

Wish u n Wayne's speedy recovery. Take care.
happy.gif

Mummies,

I started to put NQ in infant care since monday but she only halfday there n will be fullday there from thursday onwards...so far she is so good!.
happy.gif
I thought she would cry as she very afraid of strangers but I m wrong!!! she can play around with other bb n teacher!!!

Thks for all the wishes from all mummies..

Dumbger & Wayne's mummy,
U guys got to buck up..ANd all the best to u. Wayne's mum, U must take a good care and have a good rest.

Jaline,
I'm currently 13 weeks and my estimated due date is on 13 of july. Actually, i didn't eat much also this time round, especially for dinner..

Yeah, i tried not to carry my gal so much but somehow i really can't bear to reject her when she opens her hands and asked to be carried. So, most of the time now, i will just hold her hands and let her walk walk...

Oops.. bearyhugs, sorry.. anyw think very soon lah.. here all mummies plan 2nd bb one correct? Who wants to join me for one?

Hi Wayne's mum.. wish Wayne a speedy recovery, take care! Bronchitis is one nightmare men! Owen got it when he was very tiny in his 2nd month & needed Neubolizer.

Hey Peng, scare leh u say all bb sits straight naturally.. Owen pie sits with a very curl back, not just the slouch like Dumbger said. Once, he was playing with his Thomas the Train & I voiced loud "SIT STRAIGHT!" guess what he really straighten up but only a while. Sigh..

ppp,
Don't say like tat lah... Zavier can keep his options open mah, still young, haha. Good that your NQ is coping well with infant care. I put Zavier's name down for the Learning Vision too, planning to send him only after 18mths. Just to interact with other kiddos n kill time if possible.

Wayne's Mummy, do take care. If there's any allergen that your kids are allergic to, might wish to consider buying those anti dust mites pillows and sprays so as to reduce allergy and colds/coughs. I do use those sprays regularly on Zavier's mattresses n pillows n blankets.

Hi all,

thanks for your well wishes. Wayne and myself are getting better.

Strawberry, Wayne also got it when he is 2 months old. This time round, got it again. Think is due to the crowded festive season. Wayne also got it during this dec-feb period so I have to be careful abt it in the future. Better bring him for flu jab.

And hor, I have been trying for 2nd one since last yr, quite sometime liao but no news leh..think I got to try even longer and harder...

bearyhugs, I have shortlisted Agage little uni and Little Skool house which is near to my mum's place but only intend to send Wayne when he is 2 yrs old. Really worried he will get sick often..my leave not much left liao..cant afford to send him at 18mth.

bearyhug,

Initially I also plan to put NQ after 18mths or 2yrs old...who knows...her nanny not happy when I said her cannot always asked me to take urgent leave...so no choice have to put her there at such a young age...

Strawberry,

me join u for one!.
happy.gif

garfield,

Educa Zion charge S$600 for 5 fullday there n is from 7-7pm. if wanna to put 51/2day there,then it should be S$800 after subsidy. U is considering to put Kenise in infant care too?

those mummies attending GUG trial, ask u all hor, do u all go home straight after the class or will stay around for some coffee or walk after dat?

peng,
i dun rem kate's surname but her DOB is 6th nov. tried sms-ed elmo but she didnt reply me leh. but i did inform her you are looking for her.

starmoon,
i intend to do some shopping there before going back for dinner. so if u all have any other plans, i can go along with it as well.

Peng
elmo's ger's name is Kate Seah.
still kept the list from our last time Gymboree and Kindermusik trial.
biggrin.gif

mummies who have brought their babies overseas
did any of you bring your kid for any jab? flu jab or watever?

dumbger, i brought my gal for her flu jabs before we went taiwan. due to their young age, our babies have to take 2 half-shots, at 1-mth interval. during the trip, i brought along the usual fever, flu and cough medication, also brought along nappy rash cream and stuff.

Hi Peng, I'll take the last slot and be reunited with my lovely Gymb kakis:
Programme : Growing Up Gifted Trial
Price : $45.00
Venue : 101 Thomson Road United Square, #01-20/27
Date : 13 Jan 2008 Sunday
Time : 2.00pm - 3.30pm

1)Peng & Yang YuHeng
2)Doggiemum & Alyssa
3)PPP & Tan NianQi
4)Jaline & Nouvelle Ong
5)Luanfang & Darrell Sim
6)Mousy_Pig & Kaitlyn Wang
7)Starmoon & Megan Ong
8)Twendy & lorraine lee
9)bearyhugs & Zavier Hong
10)Rkjk & Ryan Koh
11)elmo & Kate
12)babyblush & Chloe Lee

bearyhugs, sad to report that Chloe has a 'ang moh' playmate! hahaha. So young SPG!

Neighbour's toddler meets Chloe every other day at the playground :0 I have only met the boy once, on my off day. Most times, my maid and mum will report on what they did.

I think Chloe misses Gymb, so thinking of signing her on for another 8 lessons. But let her try out GUG first. Mummies, let's have coffee after class lah, seldom meet up.

Peng,.. I hesitated until no more slot. Hope I dun regret for not joining the Growing UP Gifted Trial.. Interesting must share share okie

PPP

THANKS!! One vote!
happy.gif

Hi November mummies,

For those of you who brought your babies overseas, can you share how you did it? Thinking of bringing my boy to Bangkok, but worried abt flight and food.

For flight, how did they react? Can they sit still? How did you keep them occupied? As for food, what did they eat? My boy mostly used to home cooked food, so not sure what to do about meals.

Also any of your kids now doesn't want to eat? My son has been rejecting his meals after a few spoonfuls. Very headache...

Oh yes,

I notice Owen pie always rubbed his nose after playing on the bed, guess allergic to dust. I m thinking of trying the Mattress Sanitizing Service - Habitat Care 63458896.

Any mummy here has tried and have any comments care to share? If not I will be the guineapig.

babyblush,

No problem to have coffee after class....Chloe n NQ have chance to meet again.
happy.gif

Nianqi recent pics to share.
happy.gif

1189520.jpg

These two taken @ her infant care..
1189521.jpg

1189522.jpg

PPP
Me thinking of sending kenise to CCC after 18mth and which will also be near my new place lah but now also dun noe when to move in leh even though reno should be able to complete either within tis mth or early next mth.Haiz seem like neither here nor there.

NQ seem like grown so much different liao we muz sure meet up soon.

Mummies
If sun u all meet up and go la kopi after the classes may i join but hor can i cfm on a ltr date cos K is currently down wif throat infection.

thanks Dumbger!!

yesterday nite Yuheng down wif high fever..39.8!! but this morning subside already but he is still very hyper..running around..hopefully can recover by this weekend..

Blueydoo,
my gal is ok with the air pressure in plane. i dun have to specially make her drink milk or water during take-off or landing. entertaining her? show her the kids' channel on the entertainment system (krisworld if you are travelling by SIA). make sure you prepare some of her toys & books on-hand. the stewardess will also be giving out some kids' goodie bag. in fact, i try to time the flight with her nap/sleeping time, to reduce the amt of time she's awake.

as for food, inform the airline for post-weaning meals. SIA will give mashed hot food, but another airline i took gave baby bottled jar food only. during the trip itself, i alternate beween home-cooked porridge & instant oats. if got time to prepare, i will cook her porridge in my travel cooker early in the morning before we go out, then store in food jar for feeding outside. if lazy, i will feed her instant oats. as for snacks, i give her biscuits & bread.

ppp,
ur gal so nice will let u put hairclip on her. mine will always pull it out & put inside her mouth to "taste". i wish she can learn to appreciate hairclip more, else my clips will all go to a waste.

wow, kenise & yuheng sick ah? take care hor. my colleagues ard me are sick too. hope their virus dun get to me.

recently, my gal super duper dun like to stay home. if anyone open the gate to go out, she will wanna follow. if close the gate after her, she will wail and roll on the floor. i feel bad lor, cos the whole day she coop up at home, no playground downstairs, no enrichment classes. then weekend time, me & hubby prefer to stay home to rest. where got energy to go gai-gai?

twendy
my Zhe Lei also the same, if anyone open the gate to go out, he will want to follow. Even not so familiar relative, he also want to go out. If we close the gate then, he will cry & push the gate try to open it. So if I or hubby need to go out alone, must bring him to bedroom first.

I bring him to playground every morning & sometimes evening also go. Bring him shopping every Thursday & he still don't like to stay at home. So young already don't stay at home next time bigger how?

heeehee...
JK oso like tat, always want to go out... whenever anyone wants to walk out from my house, i will tell him that person is going outside to throw rubbish.. then he will be fine...
In the morning, he knows that I'm going to work, just give me those fu1 yan3 bye bye wave then continue his playing, sometimes even bochap me... But when I come back at nite and then walk out without him, he will scream cos he knows i should be at home at this time...

sigh.. now new office oso ban msn liao.. jia lat cannot talk to u all liao.. so boring..
and next next week going on biz trip to Shenzhen.. oops 1st time going to be separated from JK, somemore 4 days. Don't know can take it or not..
sad.gif

must start to do the spring cleaning this week or else no time liao.. jia lat

Twendy
Kenise is for apparently no reason and juz caught the virus through air lor so now quite dangerous to bring her out cos it can be spread.

peng, we are currently short-handed at home, 1 less maid. only 2 people taking care of 3 babies, doing hsework & cooking meals. hence, cannot handle bringing the babies out to playground. yesterday, my fil accidentally left the front gate open, my gal "chiong" from bedroom to gate to outside corridor. i have to chase after her, then put on shoes for her. *sigh* luckily this sun got GUG trial, she can go walk walk.

stacey, this is the cooker i have got, Sanyo Multivolt Travel Cooker RN-38 NF. think i got it at $98 last time. i usually cook brown rice - it takes me more than half an hr to soften. then i transfer to my food jar which is also a thermal cooker, so porridge continue to "cook" inside. if use white rice, shld be much faster lah.

1191434.jpg

oh yah, i use this cooker to sterilise my milk bottles too. but it can only fit avent 260ml. too small for avent 330ml.

Back