(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

morning mummies....

rainy day... everywhere jam.. havent reach office already *sianz*...
kao_sleep.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAMIEN!!!</font></font>

<font color="ff6000">bbgrace</font>
yes im interested.. can pls PM / email me e brand... thanky thanky!!!

<font color="ff6000">jenny, selina</font>
i got my brother "dedicated" to e job liaoz.. but recently i feel like my digicam cant take nice photos of A cos he's moving sooo much.. so am expecting e photos to turn out all BLUR.... tats y i want some1 with a "professional" SLR, cos those i think can take sharper shots..

but as at now.. my brother got a friend who's "into" photography.. she bought e "best" SLR (simply cos too rich).. but dunno how good she is at using it... anywayz, she's my "backup plan"... hopefully she's not hopeless with her SLR...
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="ff6000">jRt</font>,
aiyoo... u r wrong abt my hb liaoz.. he's already freaking out now about how much im spending on A's party... n i havent even tell him e exact amount yet.... i simply told him "baby bonus + expected angbows from family + i had a small "windfall" last week" will more than cover the expenses.... n he freaked!
ur photographer for R's party cost $300 for 2hrs ar?!?!?! n ur hb is okay with it??!!!!!!! is there anyway to get ur hb to talk to my hb???
can share wats ur budget for R's party or not huh??? hehehehe....
kao_sticktongue.gif

Starz,
Wat camera you are using huh?
Remember I mentioned my cannon ixus LCD panel spolit? Then after gathering feedbacks from pups, freshpoison they all, I went to buy Panasonic. I tried out Panasonic recently, the pic is super clear! Best for taking kids pic. Sony is good also but Sony accessories very ex leh.
Check out your camera manual, most cameras should have a kids mode. Turn to that, set multi shot (or known as burst) to take pics. You just need to press and hold, it will keep taking pics. Of cos after you download the pics, you need to go thr them, sure got 1 clear and nice one. Remember to off the flash for better turnout. Unless one is holding on to those prof SLR camera like wat Leslie used... his "tua leng kong" which my Jaslyn scares hahahahaa.... Only SLR Camera works well with flash cos their flash is different from our "normal" camera.

jenny,
im using nikon coolpix.. but cannot remember which model number liaoz... very new only, i bought it when A was abt 3-4mths, juz bcos my old (nikon also) digicam model was outdated le...
tat time i buy, tested with a moving hand n on moving objects ok leh... but now sometimes will hv "overexposure" (too bright).. even with e multi-shot function, when A is moving, e photos also blur... i dont use flash when taking A's photos lor....

see some samples....
989269.jpg

989270.jpg

989271.jpg

Hello ladies,
Yesterday was Kennedy's 1st birthday.
Here are some pictures taken from the party on 16th Sep.Most of the pictures were taken by my sis but she had not given me the disc yet.
989334.jpg

The birthday cake & agar-agar
989335.jpg

989336.jpg

the party favor
989337.jpg
989338.jpg
989339.jpg

This was taken yesterday, another cake from Swensen
989340.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Coral</font>,
this is how my wall after putting up the scene setter:
989341.jpg

Delphine,
ya, whenever he hear the birthday song, he will claps his hands. For the cake, we actually want to have a doggie on it cos he was born in the year of dog but to go with the theme,we combined both together.

Hi little kid,

haha.. ya lor now also train desiree.. whenever we sing birthday song, she will clap her hand, hopefully she will cooperate this sat.
happy.gif

where did you order the cake from? the pooh bear looks real, no copyright issue?

<font color="0000ff">HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAMIEN AND BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KENNEDY!</font>

ISETAN SALE
Nothing much this time round. Hello Kitty shoes at 30% off, wanted to buy in advance for Emma for sizes quite limited, anyway after christmas, there's another isetan sale liao so no point buying to keep.

starz,
out of all my cameras, my nikon lifespan is the shortest, I think it spoilt in a year time. And I dun think it snaps nice pic. But Nikon SLR camera good wor kekeke... Maybe you wait for this one spoil liao, then change to panasonic or sony. You'll be amazed with the quality of the pics. Even my hb also wow wow on this panasonic. If we have chance to meet, I let you try mine for a feel though I'm still figuring this new camera
happy.gif

LittleKid,
Happy Belated Birthday to Kennedy!
Wow all pooh theme! Sui...
The cake from e-Creative?

Delphine,
I ordered it from Ecreative, it's 3kg with mango fillings, I provided them the pictures and told them I want it to be done on the Figure 1 cake. The pooh figurings are from them. Surprisingly, all my guest said the cake was nice, some even had 3rd serving, the whole cake was finished within an hour.

Freshpoison77,
thank you. You will be doing on the 13 Oct? btw, you ordered your balloon from Grefio, do you have to pay any deposit?

Littlekid,
Me? Hee hee.. nothing much to prepare... Just need to self collect cake and appear at the venue to wait for buffet and relatives to come. Eat and go, simple simple.

<font color="ff6000">littlekid</font>
wah... e pooh theme reli reli very nice leh... got such a nice scene-setter... so u "re-wallpaper" your home with e scene-setter after e party???
btw, where u customised K's party favour container from??? so cute.... hehehe.. n can share ur total "damage" on e party???
<font size="-2">im consolidating "evidence" tat my party is not as expensive to show hubby... </font>
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="ff6000">jenny</font>
eh... i got no complains abt nikon dummy-cam's lifespan leh.. my "old" one already 4yrs, still working fine leh.. only functions "backdated" liaoz.. so i left tat one in e office for them to take things that doesnt move.... but now e new one like, suddenly performance "slacking" lor...
how much ur panasonic cost??? hehehe.....

starz,
I got mine for only $449 hor. FX30 model. Advised by the boss from parisilk. Best Denki selling $549.

No need to consolidate evidence lah, what's spent is spent.

BTW, I was at Great World City yday and realised there's a party shop at level 3 beside MyGym and also there's another shop selling toys?? Stationeries??, aiya dunno what shop lah, but it sells party stuff too! Maybe can classified as gift shop??

Talking abt camera, anyone knows where to repair cheap cheap? My canon ixus still can take pics leh, just that the LCD screen seems to be loose??? When I press the cover hard, the LCD can work. I now no habit to use the view finder. Wonder if can repair cheap cheap, then I can pass to Jolene to play with.
p/s: dun tell me to bring back to canon hor.

Starz,
haha... I had thrown away the scene setter. The wallpaper don't stick on the wall even I put double-sided tape on it and the scene setters were also don't stick quite well on the wall paper. In the end, because I have put so much tape on them, the edges of the scene setters were crumpled when I took them down so if you want to buy, buy the scene setter will do. I wanted to keep them but my hubby say throw away, he will pay for the next round when I purchase them.

For the party favour, I got them from Candy Lovers, the pictures are provided from me, the artwork are done by the person, Eliena. I have not finalised my damages for the party, should be around or within $2k. Let me do the calculation tonight.

Hi Littlekid, thanks for sharing. Think I'll not be getting the scene setter cos too troublesome to put up. My theme is all cute characters...though mostly Winnie, but will be introducing other cute charaters from disney and sanrio. Cos Char loves them all. Here's a look at the name tag I created and banner. Have not took picture of the numerous scene setters I bought.

989790.jpg

989797.jpg

Coral...
So nice... love the one with Char's pix... so innovative...

LittleKid,
Aiyo.. I really like the tubs you had!! Cannot get it out of my mind... haa... Your boy's party really looks so great and he looks so happy... good for you!!!
Rhys' party is on the same day as your kennedy but he looks so stone.. sad leh...

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">THANK YOU ALL AUNTIES!!!! *mucks*
Next time gathering then mi se u all....kekeke</font>
I spend the day with my mummy shopping at Isetan today n went back to my grandparents place for cake cutting. Mummy says the cake is simply jus buy from Polar nia so she will give me a much nicer cake on saturday.
N ah kong keep snatching me away from mummy n daddy even though I keep crying n leaning away from him. Ah mah bought me a pair of shoes but I can't fit in. Heng aah cos mummy says the crocs Popo buy for me is better.....kekekeke</font>

Delphine
U will be at the downtown east chalet on Sat n Sun is it??
SMS me your unit number lah I also there leh I bo liao I go find u all okie.....hahaha

Coral
Wah so nice. My D's pale in comparision.....hahaha
Poor boy lucky we at least went HK which he managed to enjoy else jus the boring cannot make it bbq on Sat n with wat happen today....jialat man

Talkative maid
===============

I got a very political and talkative maid.Thou i keep on giving her that kind of blank face and dun bother me signal but still she likes to talk behind me to my inlaws family. I dun wat she trying to do but i hv trying very hard not to get disturb by her . She got rEally BIG mouth !!
Full of excuses ,her work performance is ok but just very political.
maid maid maid ..sian...

mango,
bo pian unless you want to tell her that you don't like her to do that.
If her work performance is ok, then i guess you may have to live with it. Can't find a perfect one lor.

Hi LittleKid.
Your scene setter is so huge. Where you bot it?
Happy belated birthday to Kennedy!!

Coral,
Wowowowow! very nice invitation card leh...
Your guest will definitely enjoy Char coming birthday.

I've no mood today to do anything... si bey sian.. arrgggghhhh....sometimes I feel like struggling men!!! Stupid man!

Grace,
I think LittleKid bought from overseas spree. I saw the same scene setter at the party shop at Great World City. But I din check out the price.

bbgrace,
Exactly that's why i stay put with her.
I ever told her not to gossip before
but think she forgotten .. luckily i got
a rather gd relationship wif the inlaws
if not she will be e havoc however I
still annoy by her rubbish.
I keep on reminding myself not fall into
the trap !
You know what she told them ,
she keeps on saying that she be very
jialat when i give birth , one more to
take care and pregg woman tends to be
bad temper..
HALO... she considered very lucky ,
to serve only 3 pple compare to those
big family in big house , what else she
wants ?? I don't even want to spot
check her until recently she put
chinses herb "ba xian guo" into Megan
porridge for a week !!
When questioned , she says ah ma ask her
to put like scallop like that !
I still very angry till now.
Come can she put anything w/o checking wif us !

jackie,
saw a few scene setter but din really take note cos I was on phone that time. call to check? The shop is just next to MyGym.

Jasmine,
cos kena "qi" by my ah lao at home, bor mood today.
Party nothing to think one lah, just eat and go nia. I'm not planning anything big woolala. Holding tomor evening lor, cos can't get venue on Sun. I prefer Sun lunch. Too bad.

mango,
did yr maid bad mouth you or not? Tell her off lah. I can't stand talkative ppl, I will turn mad.

Thanks for the compliments.

Grace, that's a name tag, not an invitation
card. No time to send invite, usually b sms or
ppt slides over email. But all the boys and
girls coming to the party will have their own
name tags and their name on it. Hope they'll
like it.
happy.gif

Jackiejon, why don't you call party with us at
centre point or valley point to check? So far
never see any princess scene setter...but they
might have something similar...

Mango, your maid so funny, work in a house also
can be political. But you dont let her anger you
else bb become angry bb.

jackie,
The contacts... forgot to post just now.

Jolly Party (Party Ware* & Cafe)
#03-09 Great World City
Tel: 6733 3797
Daily: 9:00am - 9:00pm

Jenny,
xiao xiao qi..dun let those unhappy stuffs affect ur mood.
happy.gif

yeah...sunday better cos some ppl still work on sat & a bit rush for them. like me..work every sat. sianz...

Jackie,
Party City at Raffles City have have cos they have more stuff than the outlet at Holland V.

Party City @ Raffles City
#03-28
Tel: 6336 2161
Daily: 11am to 9pm

Party City @ Holland V
277A Level 2 Holland Ave
Tel: 6462 6011
weekday: 11 to 7pm
weekend/PH: 10 to 6pm

Party with Us @ Centrepoint
#05-01
Tel: 6235 0221

Party with Us @ Valley Point
#01-10
Tel: 6235 0326

Hope these may help.

mango,
Tell your maid that if she cant cope when #2 comes, she is free to go. Many maids can cope with 2 kids at home, some more got ah ma to help. Don't let her feel that she is indispensible. But at the same time, tell her that you and ah ma will guide her along when baby comes.

\jasmine,
not only that lah... sat usually q busy for me lor. Most my relatives dun work on Sat. I prefer Sun lunch period cos my relatives go church, then they can come over after church service and I also have time for caterer to do set up. Then you see... sat evening... function room only available at 6pm, then the caterer needs 45 mins to do setup. So I can only ask my relatives to come at 7pm. In fact, I dun have time to do simple deco, so might as well dun do. It's like q rush lor, cos 10pm got to clear. Some more still need to pack up and go, by the time I reach home, wah liew dunno wat time le. And the gals sure be cranky cos pass their sleeping time. I dun expect much for the party

Selina,
Nice... So many pics and you still say no pics? Die... I think mine dunno got 1/4 of yours or not hahaa

Jackie,
I mean "Party City at Raffles City <font color="0000ff">may</font> have cos they have more stuff than the outlet at Holland V. "

Thanks for hearing me out gals ...
The problem with her is that she told
my sis in law and mother in law .
That's way i can't say anything .
I will try to stay cool and see what
nonsense can come out from her mouth..
She damn political/ stupid , she forgets who gives her salary already.

Jenny,
oo...tat's quite rush lel. luckily u dun hav much deco.
everything have to do fast fast. think hor to avoid kids cranky, u better arrange the cake cutting ceremony a bit early, then can post a nice family pics.
happy.gif

Selina,
nice pics & wonderful birthday party
happy.gif

Back