(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Hi ladies,
Re the gathering, I wanna clarify that wkdays is after work kind so we can have dinner and adjourn for coffee after that.

For clarity purposes, plse see update below:
selina
aspialle
wendy
doreen
vivian
coral
wei kuan
jenny (depending on location)
janice
mmummyjoy(if hb travel, cannot go)

can i know how many of you prefer wkdays and how many wkends so i can list some dates for selection:

(wkdays:dinner & wkends:high-tea) - selina, wendy,aspialle, janice, coral, Jenny (wkday must see if i able to take leave. Sat AM is out for me)

(wkends only) - doreen, mummyjoy

(wkdays only)

hope this is clearer. my paologies if i caused any confusion. :p

Selina,

Thanks for organising this gathering. I will join the gathering if my tummy is not painful.

I been experiencing sharp pain at my tummy since last few days. So, Gynea advised me to rest more and not to walk too much.

aspialle, for the name we chose ourselves. As my father also a shifu who choose name for pple, so wait till bb born, we'll look at the shen1 chen2 ba1 zi4 and the 5 elements with the name. So long as no major bad things, we'll go ahead with the name we choose.

misterygal, I experienced a few times of sharp pain on tummy too. A few times woke me up from sleep. And I realise the day after I usually let out a lot of wind, so i suspect mine is due to wind. Hope yours is nothing major too. Rest well.

Coral,
Mine is due to baby growth pain. Gynea explained that I am more on the petite size as baby growth, she is pressing hard on my tummy. Thus, causing the sharp pain.
The pain can be sooo unbearable that i cant walk, stand, sit. I can only lie down
sad.gif

mmummyjoy,
PD = Paediatrician
Gynae can intro.

I'm buying Ameda cos price more reasonable. $300.

Selina,
Ops, weekday is after work ah... Then I got to see first.

misterygay
yeah..i agree with doggies mummy. sometions when my bb pressing hard on my tummy and i feel so much uncomfortable, sweet talk to baby and ask him move a bit. he will understand. u can try.

dear all,
i'm not sure i can join u all for the gathering. since i sprain my ankle, dun think hb allow me to go out alone lol. sorry lel....

Doggiemummy,

Here's the pix of the belt, I didn't go around look for it, juz grab when I see it and not sure if any other brands are better. hope this help.
440395.jpg

misterygal, I am not sure if I consider petite, I am short but not the very slim type(was46kg bf preggie)...I also felt the pain at lower abs quite often, couldn't walk, worst after meals. My sis told me maybe cos' BB in certain position so told me to lie down and put pillows under my hip & legs, stroke at where it hurts and sweet talk BB to 'move' up. I really feel much better now, maybe you can try it?

Jenny, how long we need PD service? I also heard good review on ameda

mmummyjoy,
In hospital after bb is born. After discharge from hospital, up to you whether want to continue PD service or not. For me, I brought my gal back for her 1st checkup one week later upon discharge from hospital. After that, I dun bring my gal to PD anymore. There's a GP at Beauty World very speciallized in bbs and kids. I bring my gal there for urgent and more serious case. Other than that, I bring my gal to the GP near my mum place for injections or normal stuff like cough, flu.

mmummyjoy,
I didnt bought the medela PIS. too ex... I bought the single electric pump. during motherhood fair, there is a package offer - 1 electric pump, 1 coolerbag wif 4 bottles, 2 collection shells.. all for $228... All my friends and colleagues use this brand n they hv gd review... PIS of course is the best but find it too ex...

Vivian,
u r jus staying opp my block... i m staying at 175B. me also a teacher but a pri sch tr... ya who knows we met b4 at the clinic...

count me in too...

selina
aspialle
wendy
doreen
vivian
coral
wei kuan
janice
cneo

can i know how many of you prefer wkdays and how many wkends so i can list some dates for selection:

(wkdays:dinner & wkends:high-tea) - selina, wendy,aspialle, janice, coral, ceno, Jenny (wkday must see if i able to take leave. Sat AM is out for me)

(wkdays only)

count me in too =)

selina
aspialle
wendy
doreen
vivian
coral
wei kuan
janice
cneo
jo

(wkdays:dinner & wkends:high-tea) - selina, wendy,aspialle, janice, coral, ceno, Jenny (wkday must see if i able to take leave. Sat AM is out for me)

(wkdays only)

below are those who responded:
selina
aspialle
wendy
doreen
vivian
coral
wei kuan (weekends)

(wkday & wkends) - selina, wendy,aspialle
(wkends) - doreen,

perfer weekends.

erkerk (erkerk),
if we stay 1, 2 and 4-bedded, will the BB daily charges vary based on our room category?
Yes, it will (better pray baby is healthy, at private hospital, gyane will ask u to change to KKH is baby is suspect of something wrong after birth.

At government hospital, if u choose 1 bed, baby cannot downgrade anymore and still charge at 1-beded rate although staying the same place with other beded baby.

- If BB has to stay longer or re-admit to Hospital after discharge because of Jaundice, will it be also based on our previous room category?
Yes, it will too base on baby and your records.

- can we also rent companion bed for HB if we stay 2 and 4-bedded
only 1 beded can in kkh.

I saw the Mt.A charges with 2 bedded 2 days charges at around 1.4k, it this a estimated amt which includes mummy & BB for 2 days and we will need to top up for other stuff like the additional medication or services we require?
Yes, the charges is only a package. If you stay very long at labour ward, the charges is diff too

Any other thing we need to take note when selecting hospital.
Cant think of any yet.
I choose kkh becos I work in a government co and got subsidy.

440429.png

<font color="119911">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 14 Jun 2006</font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 17wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 24wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ilovemybabyg</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr KW Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18+wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth @ cck</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee-Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MEH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#2 / 20wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 3 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Gordon Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 23wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 18wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 23wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 17wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">9th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 21wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 19wk3d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">2 PRINCES</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">beanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Josephine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yu Su Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Bunny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">janice</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">doreen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Caroline Khi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 19wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">aspialle</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cneo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 20wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">mmummyjoy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adrain</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">**
new.gif
in the chart: Freshpoison77</font>

<font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

Hi hi jenny..
Thks for sharing on the hospitalization charges with us..I m sure all of us will enjoy ur girls company one..hehe..thks for sharing with us abt the bringing our baby to see PD..thks..

Hi hi Janice..
Haha..thks for sharing on the action tips..hehe..surely it will be useful when we are thinking of having our # 2hehe..

Hi hi misterygal
Do hope u r getting better..i think the gathering is mostly gg to start in Jul..like what doggiemummy suggested..can talk to baby also..

Hi hi jasmine..
I think the gathering shd be in Jul ba..hopefully by then u can come &amp; join us ba..

Hi hi weikuan..
Thks for sharing on the hospitalization charges with us..thks..

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

Jenny, TQ for the PD info
happy.gif
Beauty World is nearer to me than gg to TMC or Mt.A, can share the GP contact?

Cneo, oic, I want to buy pump with cooler bag for transporting BM too.

<font color="119911">Gathering
=========
latest update:
selina
aspialle
wendy
doreen
vivian
coral
wei kuan
janice
cneo
jo

(wkdays:dinner &amp; wkends:high-tea) - selina, wendy,aspialle, janice, coral, ceno, Jenny (wkday must see if i able to take leave. Sat AM is out for me)

(wkends only) - doreen, mummyjoy, wei kuan

(wkdays only)</font>

jo,
let me know your preference on wkdays or wkends plse. tks.

mmummyjoy,
I posted the info of the GP from Beauty World just last week, I think.

Here it goes:

Nam Seng Clinic Pte Ltd
Dr. Koh Swee Hai
#01-22 Beauty World Centre
144 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, 12KM
Singapore 588177

Tel: 6468 2824

No need to call for appt. Cos the no. starts from 40+. Walk in and prepare to wait for at least 2 hrs+

wow... so happening here... u all are organising a gathering... tink it will be fun to see so many preggie ladies dining together ya... hee...

I'm interested to join too but gotto wait til u gals cfm the date n venue b4 i can commit. actually i would prefer weekday dinner so tat i don hv to bring my girl along. i really cant handle her alone esp now tat i have another load on me. hehe...

Jenny,

how old is ur girl? my girl is oso super active 1... i peifu u can bring her out alone... i really cant catch up with my girl now... she cant sit still for a second... n once she's on the ground, she's like in a marathon... running non-stop 1...

jenny, TQ so much*muak**muak*

Ladies
======
Do u all drink milk daily? I lactose intolerance, take milk sure bloat, have tried soya milk also cannot
sad.gif

Coral, Doggiemommy, Jasmine, Mummyjoy, wtan,

Yeah, I did try to stroke the painful area. The pain did relief but still returned. Apparently, my bb wants me to touch/hold my tummy as I walked or stand. Sometimes, i joked with my hb that "ai yo, this girl really wants alot of sayangs from mommy".

If the pain started while i am at home, i will lie down with pillow under my leg. The moment i lied down, the pain goes down and i can feel my girl start kick actively in my tummy. <aiyo,>

tell girl girl she making you feel painful
happy.gif

i will tell my boys to be more gentle, if cant work hubby will ask if they are naughty then the pain will go away

doggiemummy, we're suppose to be able to feel bb's hiccup. It's two quick ones compare to a kick. According to my fren lah.

mommyjoy, I'm lactose intolerant too so i drink low lactose milk whenever I want to. But I dont drink daily since I'm taking calcium tablets.

Just to let you ladies know. A GP told me it's good for preg to drink Yalkut/Vitagen daily as it helps our pH balance (as our pH changes after preg) so as to prevent fungus growth in virginal.

That day my gynae said it's very common if your gums bleed when u brush your teeth. So dun worry if u have that.

Doggiesmummy, TQ, cooked cheese on sandwiches ok but those kraft slice direct on bread cannot, have been taking yohurt too

Coral, can share what brand of low lactose milk? I tried a few that has low lactose indicated on the pkg but still bloat
sad.gif
the calcium tablet prescribed by your gynae? I wonder prenavit contain calcium too..

Thks to all the helpful MTB/Mummies here.

Coralmarine/Selina, Thks

Jenny (snowpooher), Thks for taking time to give me the details.

Janice, Thks, u going for the 1-bedded at TMC? I wanted hb to stay too but charges quite expensive and I am concern if BB got jaundice than re-admit charges also be higher

Weikuan, Thks for the detail information, it is really helpful to know that the charges is based on our previous record should BB re-admit because of Jaundice

Hi MTBs,

Was very busy at work yesterday, that why did not login. trying to finish as much work as possible as was not feeling well yesterday.

I'm on MC for today &amp; tomorrow. Tis am, was down with slight fever, cold. My legs was like lead,muscle aching, esp the upper thighs.

Hi selina,

I'm keen in the gathering. would prefer wkdays after work. I think to make it easier for everyone, we can conisder meet in the central area.

Gathering
=========
latest update:
selina
aspialle
wendy
doreen
vivian
coral
wei kuan
janice
cneo
jo

(wkdays:dinner &amp; wkends:high-tea) - selina, wendy,aspialle, janice, coral, ceno, Jenny (wkday must see if i able to take leave. Sat AM is out for me), gemini

(wkends only) - doreen, mummyjoy, wei kuan

(wkdays only)

Hi MTBs,

thks for sharing your thoughts on whether I should bf since I'm on long term medication. I still keeping my options open, will wait till after I have delivered.

Hi janice,

Not true leh, my EDD is early Oct and mine a gal. though a lot of pple still saying that it's look more like I having a boy.

Appetite
========

gosh! I applaud those MTBs/mummies who have really gd appetite. I'm still having my normal meals/portions and that's it.

Hicups
======

yesterday, i felt suddenly like a handphone vibrating inside my lower tummy. is this considered hicupping?

Mummyjoy, I'm ok when i drink low lactose from HL and Daisy. But I don't drink alot, else I wont feel good. Mummyjoy, do you mean all pregs cannot eat cheese without cooking or just your body cannot take cheese without cooking?

hi mummyjoy
i also drink HL, sometimes nutrisoy and anmum

hi gals im back from my detailed scan!!!
Its a PRINCE!!!! i dreamt of bb boy twice so happy its a boy

saw the bb kicking and shaking head....so cute.Everytime i go for scan, i can't help but have tears in my eyes cos im so touched when i see a life growing within me
Everything is normal....

aspialle,
congrats on your PRINCE. guess this is what you wanted yah. mummy's instinct always right.

Gathering
==========
ladies, since we have more or else have the direction on the day of the week, i.e. weekdays for majority, shall we now decide on the date?

Any objection to have it in July? Central area either Orchard, City Hall, Suntec, Marina, Boat Quay?

I am really really not very good with food places(usually friends will decide where they wanna eat) so would sincerely appreciate suggestions.

1 suggestion i have is Rochester Park (near to ACJC, Buona Vista MRT, opp MOE building). Havent been there b4 but heard quite a hip place if you ladies dun mind the location.

Hi Erkerk,
Me going to sign up TMC package. I also blur blur but according to Jenny who's using same gynae for her #2, the package is for 4-bedded. But if there's a 2-bedded room available, our gynae will upgrade for us free one!

If BB has jaundice, doesn't bb have to stay in the BB ward after delivery to be exposed to UV light? Need to re-admit again?? I'm not sure..

Weikuan, Gemini,
I'm not sure leh. But according to my friend, it's possible that BB can turn out to be opposite sex. Not 100% confirm one. So mayb buy some neutral colour clothings, just in case. Anyway, can use for the next bb no matter boy or girl lor. My logic lah
proud.gif

Gemini,
hahaha... u so cute! I couldn't stop laughing when u said u felt suddenly like a handphone vibrating inside your lower tummy.
kao_laugh.gif

Aspialle,
Congrates on your little PRINCE!
so sweet..I think when we deliver, many of us also will cry with joy too..

Selina,
my mummy instinct not accurate leh.. i tot my bb will be boy.

I'm ok with the locations that u mentioned. No problem! Rochester Park? Mayb i go and ask around. I've a friend working at Buona Vista area.

Aspialle, congrats on your little Prince. So you've "seen" your boy boy twice in your dream liao. So funny, I hv not dream of my bb this time. Just like the scan, bb doesn't want to let me confirm her gender.
happy.gif

Selina, I think July is fine, but I would prefer central location cos wkday night usually tired after work so hope to reach hm earlier after gathering. Will try to gather some feedback on eating palce and give you suggestions.

Janice,
Patients under Dr Ang, you will sure upgraded to 2 bedded, dun worry. If you dun, complain! hahaha... Dr Ang's (majority) patients gave birth at TMC and TMC earn $ till siao ah...

BB will stay in bb ward after delivery for UV light. If BB's jaundice is too high, hospital won't allow bb to discharge with mother. Another case is, after discharge, if bb's jaundice is high, we will need to re-admit bb lor.

Wei Kuan,
Scanning is not 100% accurate mah...

Can I check ah, anyone here bought the Medela Mini E Plus (dual electric pump)? How much is selling at dept stores and how much at Cheon Choon?

GATHERING

Looks like most prefer weekdays. For me weekday during daytime is ok, evenings not quite likely unless i can get my parents to bbsit my boy and maid. In any case, just keep me posted. if i can make it, i'll join in.

Back