(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

wendy, jenny
low lying placenta will not cause miscarriage, it will only make delivery thr V difficult. Dont let it worry you, placenta movement is common even until 3 tri.

Just to share
=============

I still not use to the growing tummy yet and my skin feel so so tight, like going to explode like that, also feel a bit strain when walking. Went to Kiddy palace the other day and saw the support belt and bot one to try. It is at S$24.30 with another 20% discount, can wear up to 43" waistline. I tried ytd night for a while, it does relieve the pressure for a while, the disadvantage is don't know comfy or not to wear for whole day especially we need to stand/sit/walk. U ladies might want to try out this support. My sis previously has low placenta too and she also bot one to use at later stage when tummy is big.

dear doggiemummy, me also have low placenta when i did my detailed scan 2wks ago.. but the gynae who did the scan for me is a very experienced prof and he told me not to worry as most of the time, the placenta will move up as baby grows... even his nurse also told me the same thing...watever it is, i'm not going to pressurize myself and worry so much... a lot of pple also says dun carry heavy stuffs from then on... guess at the end of the day, we shld be positive and trust our gynaes for their professions... anyway, me going to see my own gynae this thurs and will listen to his advise...

thanks doggiemmumy for the assurance.. .

ilovemybabyg
no problem
happy.gif

jenny,
congrats on your PRINCESS.

Vivian,
Take care. Rest more ok. Less walking, standing. Try to lie down more instead whenever you can.

Babygrace,
Since you are packing up your boy boy's clothing, maybe some MTBs here might be interested to have them. Not sure if Wendy is keen. You can consider passing down for them if you have no one to pass to. So at least wont take up space.

Low Placenta
============
My friend's wife had low placenta too so was monitored very closely by doc cos apparently doc says may cause early delivery or something like that.

Doggiemummy,
Long time no hear. Hope you are well and your twin boys too.

Ya, most low lying placenta will move up. My gf all 3 preg also low lying but all move up by 7mth and she had natural birth. My last preg waslow lying too. I bled for 18wks then by 20+wks the placenta also moved up. So I think not too much of a worry.Worse case scenario do a c-section.

hi jance, jenny contrats on ur princess
happy.gif

hi mummyjoy he napkin i bought is cloth napkin at my neighbourhood provision shop lah
i also feel my stretching tummy like wan to explode hehe

yesterday nite disturbed by stupid mosquito, whistling ard my ears and bite me all over....so irritating!

hi doggymummy, coral and selina , gd morning!

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

hi hi doggiesmummy..
oic..thks for sharing this with me..thks..

hi hi mummyjoy..
ya, i saw a lady wearing the support belt b4, her tummy was real huge man..i guess it does some bring some comfort to her ba..hehe..hope u get use to it soon..cheers~

hi hi babygrace/selina..
ya, i will be most keen if any of u got any hands-me down to share..even if one piece also i dun mind lor..thks..if u have any..

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

Hi Aspialle,
Dun say the mosquito stupid hor! Dangerous bugger! Now must be very careful because there're more cases of dengue fever. I so scared that I dun open my room windows and switched on insect killer every nite. I got bitten few times. Gynae also told me must be extra careful. Dun play play...

wow gals,
seems like u hv bought quite a few stuff 4 ur babies... me so far oni bought a Medela pump n some NUK bottles at the motherhood fair... still shopping around... agree that FOX bb clothes really colourful n cute. esp the gal gal ones... so tempted to buy too...

jenny,babygrace,
congrats on hving gal gal... can dress her up...
happy.gif

jenny,
dun worry too much... i m sure everything will be fine...

vivian,
so u r also living in punggol! which area? Are u a teacher? Please take gd care of urself...

janice
tink the wet weather invites the mosquito...i can't stand the itch so open the bottle of repellent lotion that i bought that is meant for baby use...shld be safe lah hor?

Aspialle,
I think it's better to get the insect killer. U know those ultraviolet light type at foodcourts and supermarkets. Mine is the family use type. It's much more economical and can use long term lor.
439419.jpg

aspialle, ic, ic, we buy 100% cloth napkin ok hor? ya, my stretching tummy very tight, stretch till my skin looks very shiny under lights.

wtan, kekeke, I KS buy first, u know lah, when u don't need u find it everywhere. when you need, u can't find it! so saw then buy first lah, no need just put it aside, maybe can use for sliming purpose after birth..kekekeke

doggiesmum, ya, 2 BBs weight no joke, I think u will need the support. I wear the belt inside cos' my tummy not big yet so dress can cover. think wtan saw a lady wore it outside cos tummy bigger. I don't think i want to wear it outside lei...unless no choice or dress too tight to put inside..think up to individual...

cneo, u bot the medela pump set? I am eyeing the PIS set too, think only that set comes with cooler/freezer bag smtg right?

janice, which bottle brand u bot?

mmummyjoy,
my hubby bought the bottles from China. He said it's expensive brand in China. The bottles are anti-colic.. which has a tube with a metal ball to prevent baby from sucking air and cause stomach bloating. We saw the tube here in singapore as well, but it's sold separately.

Aspialle,
I'm not sure leh. We also no experience. But my hubby said only the expensive bottles include this accessory. In singapore, it's sold separately. U can go and take a look. Can't find a pic to show u. Pai say..

aspialle, janice,
i think some brands bottles may not have the accessory but the teats are made to prevent colic as well. like NUK for example, even Avent i think. so actually no need for that accessory. like jenny once said, so long as make sure burp bb well shld b fine.

actually the insect killer light attracts only the insects, but never the mosquitoes.
Mine never attracts mosquito, but only smalle insects like flies.

439560.png

Selina,
you're rite. Just now tried to find a pic for aspialle to see but ended up saw the anti colic teats. Avent and pigeon also have the teats. But can't find the tube one that i was saying.

its ok janice
thanks selina for the infor....

recently i found myself eating a lot leh...my face getting rounder and bloats bigger...my hb also warn me not to overeat, later cannot slim down...how abt the rest? do u all have big appetite?

Angeline,
Dr Ang said usually will goes up. I'm crossing my fingers. Aiyo, my gal now like superglue, likes me to carry her.
So far, the cheapest price I saw for Pigeon Steriliser is $85.

doggiemummy,
very hard for me not to carry heavy stuff one. My files are damn heavy, and I need to go to various depts several times a day, up and down the building. Cannot dun squat also cos I dun have a bed kekeke... anyway, I'm not worried with this lah. I believed everything is fated.

mmummyjoy,
Ya, true, lotion is better than powder. Some bbs are sensitive to powder. I remembered last time most bbs use powder one. I have never used powder for my gal. Use lotion only.

Wendy,
By right, ppl said 2nd trimester should be stable lah... By left no lor...

Jasmine,
Me also wondering!!! How to push???

Janice,
The oldest auntie is Mdm Chan (plump plump one). The 2nd oldest is called Jenny, I saw her a few times only. The 3rd one is the youngest chinese, plump plump with long hair (I like her cos she very friendly). I understand she is part timer but I dunno her name. The indian lady, I saw twice only, think she is learning there.

3D scan ah, you can see bb's features lor. But hor, I find it a bit er xin hahaha...

Why dun you use mosquito patch instead of insect killer?

doggiemummy,
low placenta will cause. I've a friend who kena miscarriage due to low placenta.

aspialle,
me too appetite quite good now but trying to control myself so i dun put on too much weight too fast which is no gd lor.

face already bloat long time! guess that's usually the first sign of putting on weight for me ba. my body will come later.

Jenny,
U mean baby looks like an alien rite? What's a mosquito patch? Cost effective?

I heard low placenta might need to stitch up til delivery. Is it true?

Aspialle,
Me 3! GUess what's my lunch? Mee soto + chee cheong fun + avocado juice!

Aspialle, I had wanton noodles, 1 mini kaya bun, 1 mini hotdog roll, 1 mini apple tart, & 1 soya bean milk. Colleagues all say my face round round liao.
sad.gif

Selina,
"Full-feeling"? Sometimes i eat too much for lunch that I dun really eat much for dinner..

Coral,
Haha... luckily u emphasized "mini"...

janice,
your lunch sounds "full" to me as well as I think it must be very "fullfilling" for you too...

anyway, me just had subway 6-inch sandwich & soya bean milk for lunch.

coral,
all mini ya... your wanton noodles too?????
happy.gif

hi aspialle,
mayb u can try to use baby lotion (prevent mosquito bite) in green colour bottle frm Johnson baby product. it's help!
aiya...no worry. as long as u monitor ur weight then shld b ok. my hb oso ask since when i hav so big appetite? must eat if u hungry lol. and i know tat breastfeeding will help to lost weight.

kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

hi hi doggiesmummy..
i think u shd get one as well..at least can help to support better also...can start shopping now..hehe..

hi hi mummyjoy..
no lah, the woman i saw also wear inside..under her shirt lor..then she use the shirt to cover up..if u see it, then buy 1st lor..coz u will never know if u will need it later ba..

hi hi jenny..
ok..ur friend m/c at 2nd tri also due to low lying placenta?ya, i think sometimes it's fated also..if it's urs, it's urs..

hi hi ladies..
wow..u all talking abt mosquito patches & coil ahh..hmm...

kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

hi janice & coral,
waaa.....both of u really enjoy ur lunch lel. i bought my lunch frm canteen. no choice ... only rice! so sianzz.....

Ladies,
Just eat lah! Better than MS, throw everything out! My gynae said now is our "honeymoon" period. So dun say I never say hor..

Hi gals,

I'm a having a terrible hip pain since yesterday that is causing me very difficult to walk especially my left leg.Anything that i should do to make me feel better?Any gals with this kinda of pain.Please advise

Hi wtan,

Have been following the thread when I can but usually have no time to post.
Went for my detailed scan today. Kindly update in the chart, me expecting a baby boy. Thks
kao_laugh.gif
kao_laugh.gif
kao_laugh.gif
kao_laugh.gif
kao_laugh.gif

gadis, the last time my gf had some severe pain during preg too. In the end her gynae made her rest on bed for a few days and she was fine thereafter. And try not to carry heavy stuff or walk too much...Better consult your gynae before the pain get worse.

freshpoison, congrats on your Prince.
happy.gif

freshpoison77, congrats for carry a baby boy!

smileybaby, my pain is usually on my right side of my rib bone especially after I have my lunch and dinner, my stomach is now very very high up already.

So coincidence, I also have wantan mee today for lunch.

Hi Coral & Janice,

Thanks for the reply.Maybe I have walk a lot that might be the reason that I'm having this pain.Now I really don't know how to go home today after work when I can hardly walk...As for MC i cannot take now as I'm seeing my gyane next week I intend to take MC on that day.I want to save up my leave.Will see how tomorrow.

Hi Vivian,

So what did the doctor give you to ease your hip pain?What is the cause of pain ?

Back