kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi hi ladies..
Just to share with u..i was taking MRT with my sis this morn..i managed to get in the crowded train and one of the gentleman (seated down) was very kind to offer his seat to me..then an Indian lady next to me immediately want to grab the seat away from me...I was so pissed that I told her off immediately Its for me, I m PREGNANT, then she goes Oh, sorry..i can tell shes very pie-say aft that coz so of the pple in the train saw what happened as well..but pls lor..how can u not noticed that the gentleman is offering me the seat..esp when u r just right beside me..</font>

Hi hi doggiemummy...
Actually I m also trying to figure this out..haha..wondering if baby will hipcups everydayhmm..

Hi hi misterygal
Then u dun walk ard too much ba..how abt getting urself a support belt?maybe it will be better?

Hi hi coral..
Thks for helping us to identify the hipcups..hehe..okok..will try to check it out ahh..but a gd way to identify babys movements also..hehe..thks on the info on Yakult &amp; Vitagen..

Hi hi Gemini..
Got to take gd care of urself ahh..think the weather isnt that gd also..i m having blocked nose since last wk..hoping for it to go away fast..

Hi hi aspialle..
<font color="0000ff">Congrats to u in having a PRINCE</font>..so happy for u..so sweet ahh..u dreamt of a baby boy b4 ahh..so sweet..glad to hear that baby is so active &amp; shaking head ahh..so cute leh..i can feel ur joy lor..hehe..

Hi hi Selina..
Sorry but I stay in the East area..so Rochester Park will be quite far for me..I will vote for City Hall area..more centralized..if its a wkday aft work, maybe Caf Cartel will be gd enough ba..unless we have a very big group on the date of the gathering..then we might have to consider a buffet dinner nearby liao..shall we cast a vote on some of the dates in Jul?Maybe for Fris or Sat?Since most of us can be able to make it on wkdays &amp; wkends?

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

Wendy, Well Done! Oh, you stay in east ah? I keep thinking you stay in the North like Chao Chu Kang /Sembawang...Dunno why got that impression.

Gathering
==========

I don't mind cafe cartel. If we can book early should be able to secure a place even for a big gp of us...

Good morning!!

hi coral,
u can buy obinmin, neurogainPB at Guardian. but i'm not sure about Caltrate 600 coz i didn't take it. it's for? neurogainPB sold at $29.90 (60cap).

hi wendy,
yeah... i remember tat u bought neurogainPB frm dr. koh, rite? tat day i check with kelly, she said they sell at $34+, but i bough only $29.90 at guardian. jz tot to share with u lal....

hi aspialle,
gd mrng. congrats tat having a prince!! so, how big is ur boy boy now? my next appt will b 2molo evening. can't wait for it.

Weikuan,
found this on the internet:
"According to some studies, it may be too early to try to determine your baby's
sex even at 16 months. A lot depends on the technician's skill and the position
your baby is in at the moment."

So it's not always 100% accurate one. My friend's sis, sis-in-law and colleague all also gave birth to boy when it was supposed to b girl during scanning. Another friend's sis also. Mayb the birdie not obvious ba..

Jenny,
Really ah?! Automatic? That day went for 11am hospital tour but no rooms to show us wor. So not sure can get 2-bedded when delivering or not.

Ya lor. His business is really good. That day i went at 3pm also full house. Dun even have time to eat his meals.

Coral,
u can get neurogainPB and Caltrate at Watson's. Guardian also sells Caltrate.

My friend's colleagues like to go Cafe Cartel because cheaper than Swensons.

Wendy,
Wow.. didn't know u r a small chilli (xiao3 la4 jiao1). hee...hee..

Selina,
I've never been to the city hall Cafe cartel but there's another one at Marina square. Do u think Marina one is bigger and lesser ppl??

Hi, thanks for the suggestions of Guardian and Watson. I'm thinking of getting from GP clinic as I can claim for those purchase if I buy form a GP, so trying to find where I can buy to fully utilise my $200 claim per month....

Just found out that for my HK meeting we're suppose to stay in DisneyLand, but still not enough to make me want to go. Next time bring bb then more meaningful.
happy.gif

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif

hi hi coral..
thks..ya, I stayed with my in-laws in Tamp but currently I shift back to my parents place in Bedok..i will be shifting here &amp; there lor..will be doing my confinement in Bedok also..hehe..i guess if we are able to confirm the date of the gathering, booking the venue shd be ok also..hehe..

hi hi Jasmine..
oh..thks for sharing with me that I can get NerogainBP from Guardian..thks..coz I bought from Dr Kohs clinicya..pretty ex hor..actually me was wondering if I shd continue to take Nerogain..or just take on more fish will do lor..i agreed that this appt really got my neck longer..haha..really have the urge to change the appt to a earlier day lor..haha..

hi hi Selina..
okok..great!thks..i dun mind calling them to confirm the seating for us also..shall we votes on the dates to confirm the gathering?

hi hi janice..
i think if u r in my shoe also u will tell the indian lady the same thing ba..unless u dun mind her seating down the seat offered to u by the gentleman lor..But will City Hall be more accessible?like directly abv the MRT only..see how the rest say ba..

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif

Janice,
Yes. Automatic. But when you filled the form for admission, indicate for 4 bedded. Anyway, TMC is going to remove the 4 bedded room and convert to 2 bedded room. Not sure if they have finished doing so. That time I went for the hospital tour, 1 bedded room wasn't available for me to view.

<font color="0000ff">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 15 Jun 2006</font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 17wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 24wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ilovemybabyg</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr KW Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18+wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth @ cck</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee-Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MEH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#2 / 20wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 3 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Gordon Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 23wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 18wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 23wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 17wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">9th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 21wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 19wk3d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">2 PRINCES</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">beanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Josephine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yu Su Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 20wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Bunny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">janice</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">doreen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Caroline Khi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 19wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">aspialle</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cneo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 20wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">mmummyjoy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adrain</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">**
new.gif
in the chart: aspialle</font>

<font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>

Wendy, then we're staying very close together. When I move with my inlaws in Simei will be close to your inlaws' place too. Does your hb move with you too?

hi hi coral..
oh, really ahh...really very nearby leh..haha..we can also meet up to go shopping together..haha..my hubby once in a while will go back to my in-laws' place lor..i m ok lah now..when the baby is born then we will see who is gg to spend more time in whose house lor..coz i m surely gg to root myself in my parent's place..hohoho.. **evil smile**

wendy,
i can fully comprehend your plans cos i have the same plans too. i already planned to visit ILs on sat only. usually sat we have alot of things to do in the morning and afternoon so only can go back for dinner say ard 6+, then stay there for 3 - 4hours then i can find excuse to go home (bb wants to sleep lah etc...). will devote sundays to my parents place cos my niece &amp; nephew will b there too... will spend almost entire day there instead.... hee hee hee **evil smile** too...

<font color="119911">Gathering
=========
Now that we have confirmed the venue, Cafe Cartel @ Suntec or Marina Square (wendy can help to make reservations at either place), shall we do a vote on the dates:

Let's arrange for a Friday meeting so we can stay later and dun have to worry abt work the next day. and those who prefers weekends can also see if possible to join us since Friday night is considered weekend liao....
happy.gif

7 July - Selina
14 July
21 July
28 July</font>

Hi aspialle,
congrats on ur little prince...
happy.gif

Wendy,
Sporeans nowadays really not considerate one... i got a preg friend encountered twice in a crowded bus with no one giving up any seat... That indian lady must be real embarassed but serve her right...

Hi coral,
i didnt noe tat can check for bb hipcups... frm now i will take note... thks for the info...

Gemini,
take gd care of urself... drink more water n eat more fruits... i was down wif flu last wk too... weather real bad...

BB Gender
=========
same thing happen to my colleague too... her gynae told her is a girl but in the end turn out to be a boy... so think the scan not 100% acurate... but i hope mine is acurate cos see so many girl girl stuff to buy... so exciting...

Gathering
=========
City hall will be great... i m fine wif cafe cartel

Hmm... gathering on Fri nite... I dun think I can make it. Cos going back mum's place for dinner on Fri. Some more my sis will be away for overseas attachment from tomorrow, so left my mum at home. I'll be going back to keep her company.

I let you gals know if I can make it.

Selina,
I can't confirm which fri yet. One of my friend's birthday in July and most likely to b one of the fridays after work. Will keep u posted...

Hi Jenny,
I think the Medela Mini E Plus (dual electric pump) cost abt 200plus... i bought the single pump.. gg shopping later so will chk for u at the dept stores...

Hi cneo,
Ok ok, thanks. Cos me buying one for my friend who just delivered. I wanna check the price difference for Medela Mini E Plus and Ameda ($300).

You gals enjoy chatting. I'm out this PM and on leave tomorrow.

Wendy &amp; Selina, how I wish i can hv evil plans like you. But luckily hb got evil plans for us b4 bb born. He say we pretend OT everynight and stay out late. But I think in 3rd tri I would be tired and want to go hm. But think of going abck to inlaws' hm I sian sian sian.

kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

hi hi Selina..
yo! i get what u meant ahh..give me a high-five man! hehehe.. **wink-wink**

hi hi cneo..
i guess it's awaz nice to have someone to offer seats to us, will brigthen up our day..if have seat gd lor...if not, i m ok to stand thruout also..seems like u got a gd offer in the Medela from the Motherhood fair ahh..

hi hi coral..
dun worry..maybe by then, it's the in-laws that have plans to go out shop shop or night activities leh..cheers~

kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi ladies,

Me back to work today but still having pains... tummy feeling weird too... hopefully no problem with Rhys... leaving school early and asking for another day MC for tomolo since I have no class.

HIPACHE
=======
Those who are curious abt my hipache, they are not like ordinary backache pains... More like sprain-kinda pain. Feels like being electrocuted with sharp pain... Sometimes, can't even make a small movement...

The cure... Panadol to temporary relief pain (which I prefer not to take), and some cream to relief pain (which is useless).... and LOTS OF REST WITHOUT MOTION (the last time I had this, need to lie whole day for 2-3 days till it gets better)...

The cause... unknown. According to gynae, it is a common problem for women. So be careful when you bend down to pick things, getting on and off the car, even bending when you sneeze. Recently, seems like a lot of preg women had this problem... so be careful ladies...

ASPIALLE
=======
Congrats on your prince!! Welcome to the club... haha....

NEUROGAINPB
===========
I bought my neurogainpb from my gynae. Per bottle (30cap @ $30) but if buy 2 bottles, free a very small sample bottle with 6 caps.
Dun know worth or not since guardian sells at $29.90. But I like the sample bottle, coz I bring that along with me to work as it is more compact. The original bottle too big liao... FYI

PREGGIE GATHERING
=================
Me ok with Cafe Cartel, in fact I loved pasta... hee... both suntec or marina sq is fine with me.
Anyway, 1st 3 weeks of July I am on school vacation, so VERY FREE... hee...

hi hi Vivian..
glad that u r taking 1 more day's rest..also gd lor..ya, cannot anyhow move ard lor..u better bed-rest la..also gd to catch up some sleep lor..hehe..take gd care hor..

hi hi Jasmine..
i just went to Watson @Amara hotel &amp; found out that they are selling NEUROGAINPB at $29 only..gonna check out Watson @Tamp Mall this wkend..hehe..

Wendy, Watson is always cheaper, I use to buy mine from Watson, but now since I can claim if I buy from GP, I intend to see GP and buy leh. Where is your GP located? Maybe i can go there to buy.

Very happy, bought a button front night wear from pierre cardin just now. very sweet looking, can use for breast feeding, now I hv 3.
happy.gif

hi hi vivian,
do take care ur self and most important rest more more at home. and oso thanks for the advice. i do agree tat we really hav to take care of our body if not sure pain here pain there.

Hi hi wendy,
yeah... i got 1 more day 2 go and u too to see our little prince. hehe....
ooo.... tat day i didn t found NEUROGAINPB at watson@ tamp mall but bought at guardian (not sure is $29 or $29.90) coz hb paying..haha..
so so...now u r staying at bedok lal?

hi all,
i dun think can join u all for the gathering lol. coz i stay and work at east (changi south). probably when i reach there, u all oredi finish ur dinner. haha...btw, do enjoy lol. or mayb take a photo of all of u and show to us who can't make it lol.

coral,
raffles women's &amp; children's clinic,
300 tampines avenue 5,
tampines junction #01-05
singapore 529653
tel: 6788 2288

and is jz beside raffles medical group clinic (GP).
it's not inside tampines mall. jz same row of shop with OCBC bank

hi hi coral..
wow..not bad ahh..got a gd buy ahh..gd idea to wear front button clothings..hehe..oh, i got NerogainBP from my gynae in Tamp Juction..like what jasmine mentioned (thks jasmine)..ahh..but is it accessible for u to go &amp; get it from there?coz i think i can help u buy this sat when i m gg down for my usual appt &amp; then u pay me later when we meet up ba..unless u need it now..i have checked with the clinic..just need ur name &amp; ic so that the receipt will be printed with ur name on it for u to claim from ur company..but i m not sure if Raffles Women &amp; Children clinic is it consider as GP or specialist leh..

Aspialle
Congrats on your baby boy....hehe

Seems like more prince than princess in the list now.

Selina the gathering will confirm if going only at the last minute cos weekday...hehe
So u girls choose date first.
Must see hubby how else he dun take dinner if I dun eat with him one. Like small kid like that.

Wendy, I just called them, they say they're considered specialist and not clinic. In fact, I think there's one in Siglap centre too...but too bad since cannot claim no point buying from them. Thank you for offering to help.

Doreen, yur hb like my hb, don't take dinner if I don't take with him. So I'm thinking of asking him to either come along to cafe cartel and sit on his own to have dinner or ask him to find frens to eat with him. Very jiat lat hor, got to worry for them like our bb.
happy.gif

coral...
My hb same lah... he always use the time I go out, to work overtime and dun eat... always kena scolding from me... nag like a mother... haha...

Hahaha
Seems like we all got to take care of our big bbs too.

Coral I can't ask him to go along cos most prob he will have to go work again at 8pm after dinner with me. If not can keep ur hubby company..haha
Than if I am out he will keep calling ask me if I am going home already....sigh

hi hi coral..
okok..will do..maybe u can also double check with ur co's hr or finance if raffles women &amp; children clinic is acceptable to them for ur claim coz if ur co allows, then u can get from them lor..

coral,
where you bought your button front night wear from? have been looking for it but cannot find nice one leh. dun mind let me know can. tks.

hb are welcome to join if they dun mind being ard preggie women...

I bought from Pierre cardin in Seiyu and the other two were fm Isetan scotts. The Pierre cardin one is young and sweet. the ones fm isetan is more for comfy and looks more country style. Two were gowns one is top with pants.

Think my hb will not feel comfy with so many chatting women.
happy.gif
he'll prob prefer to sit on his own to enjoy his food in peace.;P

coral,
tks. will go check them out tomorrow. m looking for a couple also but cannot find nice one leh... all look very auntie...

Gathering
=========
7 July - selina,cneo,coral,wendy,
14 July - wendy, selina
21 July - selina
28 July - selina

Gathering
=========
7 July - selina,cneo,coral,wendy,janice
14 July - wendy, selina
21 July - selina, janice
28 July - selina, janice

The daddys can form an Oct DTBs club too!
biggrin.gif

doreen, same here, if I do not company hubby to dinner, he might not take dinner too and also very lazy to cook maggie mee too.
I will see how lor.
I perfer weekend cos hubby work late on weekend and on weekday off work at 4pm already

Mtbs interested in the Scense Mini Washing Machine.

I checked with the company and seems like they only sell at Courts in Suntec and Bukit Timah only. And due to GSS now selling at $170+ original at $235. Ask the girl when the sale finish she say she not sure. So those interested better grab before GSS finish.

Btw if u wanna buy direct from the company they send for $20 can call them at 6553 3033.

Back