(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Sha
No need to be envious lah. I am starting school soon and will no longer be travelling as much so doing so as much as I can now...
But seriously do you need anything there? This trip is mainly leisure so I should have plenty of time to jalan jalan, right after my spa trts and makaning!

<font color="0000ff">Smiley, oops! Sorry for the blunder!</font>
happy.gif

ILB,
haaa. 'ordered' your mum not to touch rach's hair. U too have the tradition of bringing bb for haircut during their one yr old bday? I think i have to practise that leh. Reminds me of their full month celebration

Jerene,
BKK!!! WAH!!!! So nice leh!! Really envious. I am trying to find some time for holiday but hor, either i can't make it or hubby can't make it!

Smiley,
Clarisse so pretty. I do agree that after our bb starts cruising, they juz slim down. Haaa! But how come i can't slim down as fast!!!! i still got that tummy leh!!! sob!!! But yes, clarisse got nice eyes.

pony

eh no such tradition within my family leh. we only cut bb hair on full mth. I think I want to grow rachel's hair lah .. want to make her look more gal gal ..

littlepony, thanks
happy.gif
Got such tradition of cutting hair on one year old meh? I only know of one tradition for one year old birthday i.e. to pick something of symbolic significance and see what the baby is inclined to do when they are older!! Heeheehee... so there will be book, pen, coin, calculator etc placed in front of the baby and the baby gets to choose one he/ she likes... I am looking forward to see what she will choose!! Heeheehee....

Alicia, it's ok lah,
happy.gif
No worries at all.

Smiley,
Oh. i heard it from my hubby. Or maybe don't have. that's why i checking got such tradition or not. Not like as if Wayne has alot of hair to be cut! Oh.. pick something? I heard about that too leh.

How come no let them choose baby biscuit? Wayne surely grab that one first!!!!! haaaaaa!!

Hey mummies!

Yah, i juz went to peep at jadelle's photos.. oh dear.. why babies grow so fast??

<font color="0000ff">buttons</font>,
we took 1 hr for the 300+ photos.. and yah.. i lost quite abit of weight since our last gathering.. now i look through the photos after delivery and now.. um.. yah.. i found my cheekbones!!

887179.jpg

smiley,pony

yeah that's call "ZHUA ZHOU"

i dont think I will practise that .. scared if rachel choose something I dont like, how ? then I am bothered by it the whole life ahhaha

oh Jasmine, so cute!! I like the 4 months old photo best, she looks so sweet! And you are so lucky.. I still have 4 kg to lose before I am back to my pre-pregnant weight
sad.gif
And I don't think I can ever shed the extra ring around the tummy..

Littlepony, hahaha. Caaaaannn.. If you can think of anything symbolic that baby biscuit represent, you can place it there for Wayne to choose.. hiak hiak hiak... :p

Hahaha.. ilovebabies, I know what you mean. It's really funny. My niece chose a $1 coin last year on her birthday. We were hoping she might pick a book or a pen or even calculator, and we even gave her a second chance, she still aimed for the tiny coin.. (My sister cheated.. the pen she placed there was huge I tell you, haha)

Then we reckon, well, as long as she knows how to make big bucks, it doesn't matter whether she likes reading or writing or not! Haha...

Maybe you can consider just placing the things you like for her to choose.. heeheehee..

Jerene,
Still envious you being able to go so many place within such a short time. For me, personally being able to have some personal time out is already a luxury not to mention about holidays. . . . heeeeeeeee

Pony,
Lets us do some planning for a holiday which we deserved it! We are not going together hor. . . . just plan together . . haaaaaaaaa .

Similey,
Yes when our babies cruising they will tends to slim down slightly. It is only the mummies that are not slimming down. . haaa

Sha

haha <font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">GOOOOD IDEA</font></font> !!

play cheat leh .. eheh

maybe I put myself as one of the choice also ... then if she choose me, means she will be very filial ?

ilb,
your Rachel is coming 1 in just a few weeks hor. So exciting. To think just not so long ago you were telling us about mucus plug and we were all so 'kan cheong' for you not to go shopping anymore and to go straight home.

waaaaaaa.....................

Soooooooooooooo exciting. total of 3 Sep mummies expectant liao.

2 Ms and 1 R.

I think the earliest EDD is Jan'08 and 2 in Mar'08

anyone else? anyone know of more to make the poll up to 4, 5 6, even 7!!!!

So excited for all of them.

Sha,
Suddenly i tot you want to go holiday with me!!! haaaa!!! Ohhh, plan together huh?! Haaa!!! If we go holiday together, i think we need more empty luggages + more money!!

Smiley,
Baby biscuit represents - big chef next time?! haaa!!!!

ILB,
Play cheat?! Haa!!! Don't put yourself as one of the options. Ska li, rach choose COIN than u, i think u be 'UPSET' too!!! haaa!!!!

Hi morning mummies...

<font color="ff0000">Checking with u all :</font>
1. Im still sterilising Megan's milk bottles about 3 times a day. But not her solid-food feeding equipment. When do u all intend to stop the sterislising of bottles all together?

2. Megan is drinking 180 ml per feed? How much are your babies drinking at this stage now?

3. Can mangoes be fed to our babies at this stage now?

4. Currently Im using Similac stage 2.. lots of bubbles sticking onto the bottles, thinking of changing to Friso? Any Friso-users comments?

Thanks in advance for helping me with my queries!!

haha... angeline
M must have told u huh. in fact M is the first sept preg mommy!! i hv kept the secret for her for so long, cant take it anymore!!

Rexbabie.. my 2 cents worth..

1. We are also sterilising enzo's bottles...6 @ 1 time... will sterilise again when all is used... some pple feel that since they are using other plates/cutleries, we do not need to sterilise anymore... but because milk is "bacteria prone", i think its safer to sterilise, @ least till they're 1.. if its not too much trouble... y not...

2. enzo is drinking 200ml every 3 hrs. it varies from baby to baby..
happy.gif

3. I've fed him mangoes... but juz a bit... maybe juz a spoonful in total... afraid its too heaty/can cause cough.. (not sure) but sure that its a v good source of vit C..
happy.gif

4. I called Similac with regards to the froth... they say its that way because the FM is THICK and RICH.. not sure how true..

HTH..
happy.gif

Heehee.. littlepony, if big chef har, then you are in for fine food! Introduce C to your W and perhaps I can get to eat the nice food as well.. hiak hiak..

Rexbabie, I am still sterilizing my baby bottles too.. for each feed! I also find it very funny. The solid food bowls and spoon are not sterilised but bottles are. And the kind of things baby put inside the mouth har.. Sometimes I also think no point sterilising the bottles.. :p

I don't feed my baby mango coz but I fed her some durians before.. As in let her suckle my finger with the bits of durians on my finger. She loves it!

rexbabie

i am still sterilising the bottles too. as for the the bowls and spoons, I will usually rinse with hot water before each use.

I intend to stop sterilising when Rachel turns 1 yr old ...

Angeline

hehe u have v good memory .. still rem I told u all my mucus plug came out right !! well I was the first to experience it so i guess it does bring some excitement to the thread cos we are all sitting on the bench waiting to go into the delivery suite... ehehhe ...

Pony

seriously, if Rachel choose coin, I wont be sad leh ... means she will be rich ? eeh

Smiley,

thanks for your compliments on jadelle.. speaking about durian, we were eating it last night and i OFFERED it to jadelle by putting it in front of her, guess what she did? she wrinkled up her face and make a chou chou face!

like this!

887838.jpg

Rexbabie,
1)I am also still sterilising bottles. As for solid food feeding equipment, hot water to rinse it off should be good enuff. Will continue to sterilise but less frequent. Maybe one time a day to juz ensure milk bottles are clean.

2)Mangoes. Yes, abit. But not often. Maybe till now, only once. Juz let him taste what's mango and that's it.

3) On Enfapro

Smiley,
Haaaaa!!! Introduce W to C. Sure! Maybe if C is a good cook, also let me know... I am not a good cook myself but i am a good eater! haaa!!

Pony,
Yes totally agreed IF we go holiday together we need to go on a empty luggage but with LOTS of money. We might need to get more luggages you know. Just like my US trip my hubby and I go with two and come back with four luggages. . haaaa

Ilovebabies,
Play cheat and use you. . haaaaaaaaa. . you sound like those Human Sashimi. . laying there and waiting to be choosen. . haaaaaaaa

Rexbabie,
I am still sterilising the bottles too when to stop maybe when she turn one year old. As for the bowl and spoons I only wash and rinse them with boil water.

I have fed Sherilyn with mango once only so far, like what Pony has said just to let her have a taste of it.

I have let Sherilyn tried Friso before but she seem to poo more then normal so I stop but then again every baby is different. Maybe you can give Friso a call and get a free sample from them to try it out before making the change?

Rexbabie,

We still sterilise the bttls once a day. As for feeding bowls & spoons, rinse with hot water.

Mangoes, we had offer yun b/f & she love it. About 2 tablespoon mah. But it heaty so we only offer once a while.

This is the amount Yun drink in a day 4oz(4am), 4oz(7am), 5oz & 6oz

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Rexbabie</font></font>,
Sterilizing Milk Bottles - what I understand is there's no hard and fast rule on when we should stop sterilizing our bb bottles, I guess it all depends on how good your baby's stomach system is. If Meg is the easily kena diarrhea type then I think the sterilizing should go on. The reason why we sterilize the bottles is only becos milk harvests the most bacteria and bacteria multiplies fast when milk reaches room temp. I don't sterilize anything else.. But really depends on Megan's immunity system yah..

Milk Feed - Currently Arianne is also drinking 180ml x 3 per day. At 0830hrs/1600hrs/2230hrs..

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Smiley</font></font>,
I tried so many times to pull the blankie up on A, I only ended up waking her with the heat. So I rather she takes it on her own accord la.. but I don't know if there's a difference between her sleeping with us on our bed or in her own cot. I've not really left her in her cot alone. So when she's on our bed with us, she's quite cozy probably that's why no need blankie.. Singlet is her at home clothes, she sleeps, lounges and eats in it. Our babies at this age are much hardier than what we think!
happy.gif

Oh lil Clarisse is so sweet in her pics!! Love her sparkling eyes! very CHIO and sui!

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">ilovebbs</font></font>,
Let her watch one of those musical plays on TV12, let me know if your R will glue to it yahh.. maybe they've some hidden talent that we're not aware of. And lots of research have proven that music helps children learn faster which is why I've been trying to find good music class for A to attend..

Littlepony, if I am such a poor cook (ahem, actually I don't cook at all), I don't think C can be a good one.. hahaha.. :p

Brenda, thanks
happy.gif
A is a hot babe too. Her eyes can electrify guys!

You have not attended the trial lesson from Kindermusik? I think it is quite fun, my hubby and I are still considering whether to start her on this or shichida..

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Smiley</font></font>, heehee.. ya lor I've been trying to attend but the timing of Lavina's and my A's schedule are totally crashing! so it's hard but I'm trying to go for this Sat and hoping to meet some of the mummies whom we haven't met for awhile.. Wanna come?! But again, I can't be 100% sure that we can make it this Sat, totally depends on A's morning nap and lunch time!

Actually I like A's eyes when she sits on the toilet bowl doing her bizthey will simply stare into nowhere, blurblur like that, so funny la.. something like this!(don ask me what her hand's doing! heh)..

888126.jpg

Actually I always find shower cap look nicer on our little botak heads than proper head bands.. like this!
888127.jpg

Okok, me going to work on the silly pics montage..!

Sha

wah human sashimi ... woooo sounds sooo R(A) hahah !

Brenda

eh you mean arts and central right ? errr TV12 is like so many yrs ago .. and for once, u caught me off there.. I tot what is TV12! ahah ..

aiyo i only watch kids central on that channel .. and the rest I thought it's Indian movies eehhe

ok so what time are those musical shows airing on that channel ? I may give it a try
happy.gif

Ilovebbs,
YES! heehee.. I think TV12 is my time one la.. I used to see their office at Bestway building and their logo TV12 kinda imprinted in my head liao.. the musical usually come about at around 10pm, maybe weekends will be earlier.. my A sleeps at 1030pm - 1100pm so she will catch that last bit before she dozes off..

lol.. thanx Ling and Smiley.. but hor.. i somehow find it weird that he seems to be tucking his head in his bod.. lol...

btw.. ling.. is that ur studio?? keke.. photos taken by Ling's photography leh.. hehe...

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">OLD NAVY SPREE #8 UPDATE</font></font>

Thank you for your recent order #11TL1P6. We're sorry, but while processing your order, we found that the item(s) below are no longer available. Your Order Total has been adjusted to reflect any changes. If you paid with a credit card, you have not been charged for the item(s). If you prepaid for this order in a store or paid with a GiftCard, we will refund the amount promptly.

Unavailable Item(s)

Item Description Unit Price Qty Total

Eyelet-Trim Pintuck Tops for White 12-18 6.99 1 6.99

Boys Baseball Muscle Tees White S 2.99 1 2.99

Braided Tanks for Baby Brown Earth 12-18 5.99 1 5.99

Jas,
Jadelles photos are GREAT.

Melissa,
Aiyo why go crack your brain cells over who is preggie, will know when the time comes. . heeeeeeee. . I am more interested to know have you gone to the Gayne?

Brenda,
Oh yes A sure got beautiful eyes . . . and it comes with high voltage!!!. . haaaa

<font color="0000ff">Hi Jasmine</font>

Which studio did u go to? How much did u spend? 300 photos.. and nice shots.. any hardcopy?

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mummies,</font>

thanks for all ur answers to my questions. Appreciate that.

<font color="ff0000">Brenda</font>
Thanks for the very cute and funny baby montage. U really have a lot of creative juice hor? Nice work! By the way, Arianne seems to have grown more hair already? U cannot call her botak anymore wor!

<font color="119911">Emma and ILB</font>
So cute... both Enzo and Rachel. Somehow Rachel reminds me of my Megan soemtimes... dunno why.. Probably they do look alike!

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">SPREE UPDATES</font>

<font color="ff6000">Following packages arrived:
- All Aboard Toys
- The Children's Place #1
- The Children's Place #2</font></font>

Back