(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

<font color="aa00aa">ilovebabies |</font> heehee.. It's ok la.. we're all female here unless this forum got some male in sheep's clothing!

hahahahaha!
looks like VS not just getting the men crazy, women too!

<font color="aa00aa">ilovebabies |</font> I think this forum a lot of 'male' leh..

ilovebb,
haaa. knowing of cup sizes? Haaa. the most we exclaimed say 'WOW, so big' and ' WOW, so perfect body!'......

Phoebe,
I browsed thru the VS website.. haaa. and guess what, my list keeps going n going.. now, i am thinking to myself ' do i really need it?' but u know.. i just hv to control!

phoebe
wah VS spree.... wh u always doing sprees. not siong ah?
i wanna do ergo spree but realised gotta pay to do BP in forum? can advise how to do since the BP is a local webbie?

btw mummies, ur bra sizes "stabilise" liao? i dun dare to buy much bras coz aft i stop bfg, size cfm go down. so if spend on VS now machiam like wasted.

Hey ladies.. reading thru ur threads abt boobs makes me wanna ask whether u ladies walk around top naked in front of ur bbs??
I do that so often and changing naked in front of keira that i wonder if she "understands" and will "capture" my "naked body" in her brain when she grows up ???? hehe

cereal,
I always pump infront of my BB. Otherwise where got enough time to spend with her. She will just at times stare at the funnels with a strange look. I don't think they will remember any of these as I definately don't remember what my mum's breast looked like when i was drinking from it.

Angeline: haha.. good point abt not remembering ur mum's boobs haha... me too! Coz keira oso stare at me when i pump in front of her.. and also when i change ... haha.. actually the top naked is ok.. but sometimes.. i oso bottom naked leh.. kekekeke

cereal
hahaha i dun think ur girl will rem seeing u naked lah. she still so young!
anyway i dun walk ard naked at all. i am always in my nursing bra. even when i pump i oso dun remove totally. i dun wan my boobs to sag, so even when i am asleep, i still wear my nursing bra. this is 2 prevent leakage as well.

mummies
i am trying to see if there are enuff responses to organise a BP for Ergo carriers. pls see link below.
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353635/656646.html?1169188753

haha...do spree quite time consuming lor.
but so far only do sprees that i also buy. haha.
like tat more cost saving for me (interntional shipping)

wah..so many mummies interested to buy VS.
like tat we can just do a sept mummies spree liao. keke
happy.gif

bumbo
me also got a bumbo for boy liao.
next time take pic &amp; post here.

gymb class
so fast weekend liao
happy.gif

will pass the clothes / gnc purchases to daisybutton &amp; joon on sunday.

BlissfulMum

i dunno how loong it can last ? depends on the size of bb I guess. I rem my 2 yr old niece can also sit on the bumbo seat though a bit tight on her

blissfulmom

yes my niece can.

Angeline

Trinity is so sweet now leh ...

hey i realised my Rachel, Angeline's Trinity and Diana's Jac all have standing hair ... my mum says bb with standing hair very naughty ahahah is it true ?

Emma, ilovebabies,
Thanks for compliments. She changes from boy looks to gal looks to boy looks back to gal looks again. But I still miss when she was just a tiny new born infant.

ilovebabies,
I think my Trinity is very strong headed. No way to get her to do things she don't want to. Try putting her to sleep before her bedtime and she will scream the house down.

blessedmommy

aiyo ur descr fits my Rachel ! She is very quick tempered ... when she plays with toys, she need to get the toys into her not-very-big mouth and if failed, she will cry. hai ... how ?

blessedmommy,
her looks are deceiving. She looks very innocent and gullible in this pix (that's why I choose this one), but she definately knows who she can bully and how to get her way.

Diana

hope jac remains this way !

Rachel is ok but she is very playful .. wants to play and be entertained ahah ... but she has 1 crown right in the middle .. phew !

Hi Phoebe,

I am interested in your VS spree too!
happy.gif

Hi Angeline,

Trinity is very pretty leh... I love her eyes!

Hi moms,

Maybe can post your babies 5th month photo together with their newborn photo here when they turned 5th month? Like this can do a comparison as to how much they have grown and changed! hehe...

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">SEPT MUMMIES VS SPREE</font></font>

www.victoriasecret.com

Exchange rate: US$1.00 = S$1.60
Will opt for FREE US shipping with purchase of US$100 &amp; more.
Shipped via VpostUSA

<u>ORDER FORMAT</u>

Nick:
Email:
Item:
URL:
Qty:
Price:
Calculation Formula: US$AA.aa x 1.6 = S$BB.bb

Kindly tabulate your total purchase if you have more than one item.
Kindly transfer to <font color="0000ff">DBS Saving Plus Account 020-1-027024</font> once you have confirmed your order.

Shipping charges:
1. VpostUSA Base Charge to be shared equally by no. of buyers.
2. VpostUSA Volumetric Wt charges to be shared by no. of items.

Collection method:
1. Bt Batok MRT (one weekend 11am)
2. HarbourFront (one weekday 1245pm - 1pm)
3. Jurong Point (one weekend, timing to be confirmed)
4. Postage (Registered or Normal) - Buyers are advised to opt for registered mail as I will not be responsible for lost of normal mail.

<font color="ff6000">Blessedmommy, I can arrange to meet you at PP during weekday.</font>

Blessedmommy,
I agree with you for the standing hair n crown. My eldest son have standing hair and he got 3 crown on his head. He is nooty n stubborn ..

<font color="aa00aa">phoebe |</font> Eh.. I've been very busy leh.. From afternoon until now, I'm still putting up my VS list.. Pls be patient with me ok? But when's the deadline? =)

<font color="aa00aa">littlepony |</font> Heh.. if your lil Wayne is tee ko, you wont know also right?! Heehee.. maybe quietly hes enjoying the hilly scene up there when hes cradled!

<font color="aa00aa">cereal |</font> I enjoy taking baths with my girls leh.. My eldest is already 8, so her comments are like Mummy, why your breasts like childrens? sigh..

<font color="aa00aa">ilovebabies |</font> Rachels got lovely hair.. I really envy cos I cant wait to use bb hair clips on Arianne!

blessedmommy, are you getting better now? Wah only one day lost 1 kg already.

ilovebabies and elaine, all our babies date of birth are so close. My girl will be 5 month on 21 Jan.

Amabel's hair is not standing, but she is sure a very bad temper and stubborn girl like me. Want mean want, no way to stop her

cereal, my girl also see me naked when i pumping milk. She even see me bathe leh. I treasure every minutes with my girl so my hub alway bring my girl to the wash room for awhile for me to play and talk with her while i shower.Haha so she see me whole body naked many time liao.

Wow so many posting. . .my ofc server is down and it is always down so sian told my boss. So he ask me to check around see how other company does their back up on their IT system . . . any expert here???

VC Shopping. . .did that when I am in USA . . hehehehe. . .

From babies to VC!!!

brenda
i didnt know u had an 8 yr old gal as well!!! wow big gap huh. so arianne is number what?

eling
fever down today but i feel lump in my breast. hai... bf really not easy!!! thks for ur concern! i think tomo really must call LC

dear orange, thanks so much for remembering and you are right! Jovann is 4 months old yesterday 18 Jan! hehehee. i wore for him the gold anklet my MIL bought, and at my mums plc they wore a set of new day clothes hehehe and got take photos but in my dad's camera forgot to take the card home...brrrrr......thanks! Cayden is 4 months 7 days old today issit?

ilovebabies, dionne if from the same sec school as me all of us. we knew each other in sec school not jc.
happy.gif

angeline, trinity is soooooooo pretty!!! she's going to be a looker when she grows up...so sweet.....!
happy.gif
i can oredi imagine her with long hair next time. so adorable! hehehehe....

crystallised, yah when i post the pic then i realise his hand looks chubby in it hehehehe! ur Reubern getting chubbier!

but hor, i think diana's jac tops the chart for now for the Chubbiest BabY! hehehehe!

yeah! gymboree! see ya mummies soon!
happy.gif

phoebe i am soooo looking fwd to my clothes! i mean...Jovann's clothes! hehehehe.

blessedmommy....am glad u are feeling betta now.....jia you jia you!

cereal and e-ling, yah Jovann will stare at my milk bottle when i pump. hubby will tell him thats how his milk is made.just this morning he was looking from the bottle to my face, to the bottle and back to my face. as if trying to ask how come you pumping the milk out and not feeding me hehehehe....

yesterday Jovann's 4th mth and i actually on mc and today too coz my left eye swollen. dunno why leh, doc say slight infection so gave me eye cream and antibiotics. lucky she said not infectious coz worried pass to Jovann. me gneh gneh din take the oral antibiotics coz dun wanna affect bm. so sunday if u mummy see my with swollen eye dun be alarmed hehehe. anyway, not very swollen lah, just upper eyelid puffy. so umcomfy....sigh.....

Back