(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Jovann got his BUMBO throne today! Auntie Brenda, pls add me in!

Out little Prince Jovann happy in this throne.
669281.jpg

Hello everyone,
Been too busy this week to post. Hard time trying to catch up with everything that has been discussed here.

How i wish I can join the gathering. Maybe next time we can organize one when I am back in SGP OK?

Joon,
Me KPO went to see your new look since it was mentioned here. You look good. Must recommend me your "Mark" ok. I don't have a stylist in SGP that I can go to.

Is the Babycook really that useful? I thought of getting a Braun handheld blender, but all this talk about the Babycook got me very tempted.

Trinity turned 4 mths on the 19th and decided to do something memorable that nite. She finally flipped successfully from back to tummy. First we worry about her not flipping and now we want to spank her buttocks when she keeps flipping when changing diapers. She is also officially teething. There are 2 tiny white spots on her gums and she chews on her fingers constantly. I'll go get her a teething toy to chew on tomorrow.

Somehow she seemed to have grown up so much after her 4th mth b'day. She is now much more aware of her toys. Can use both hands to grasp a ball. Looks at me and reaches out to touch my face.

I've been using the shower to bathe her instead of soaking her in a bath. This week, I've also started to shower her hair (adult style). She seems to enjoy it and is totally amazed by the shower head. She will stare at the shower head and reach out her tiny hand to feel the water gushing out of it. She will even tug on the hose to pull the shower head towards her.

I just realised I am talking non stop about my gal. Sorry. Me just waiting to do my last pump before hitting the sack and already starting to miss her when I have to go to work tomorrow morning.

Hello everyone,
Been too busy this week to post. Hard time trying to catch up with everything that has been discussed here.

How i wish I can join the gathering. Maybe next time we can organize one when I am back in SGP OK?

Joon,
Me KPO went to see your new look since it was mentioned here. You look good. Must recommend me your "Mark" ok. I don't have a stylist in SGP that I can go to.

Is the Babycook really that useful? I thought of getting a Braun handheld blender, but all this talk about the Babycook got me very tempted.

Trinity turned 4 mths on the 19th and decided to do something memorable that nite. She finally flipped successfully from back to tummy. First we worry about her not flipping and now we want to spank her buttocks when she keeps flipping when changing diapers. She is also officially teething. There are 2 tiny white spots on her gums and she chews on her fingers constantly. I'll go get her a teething toy to chew on tomorrow.

Somehow she seemed to have grown up so much after her 4th mth b'day. She is now much more aware of her toys. Can use both hands to grasp a ball. Looks at me and reaches out to touch my face.

I've been using the shower to bathe her instead of soaking her in a bath. This week, I've also started to shower her hair (adult style). She seems to enjoy it and is totally amazed by the shower head. She will stare at the shower head and reach out her tiny hand to feel the water gushing out of it. She will even tug on the hose to pull the shower head towards her.

I just realised I am talking non stop about my gal. Sorry. Me just waiting to do my last pump before hitting the sack and already starting to miss her when I have to go to work tomorrow morning.

joon
haha yah! But guess what? We went to KL past 3 days, just got back today and her schedule's totally messed up so she kept waking up in the night. ARgh! hopefully she sleeps thru tonite!!!! Yah yah must go on hot date!! wink wink...

Anyway MISS you gals... this forum is super addictive!

joon
haha yah! But guess what? We went to KL past 3 days, just got back today and her schedule's totally messed up so she kept waking up in the night. ARgh! hopefully she sleeps thru tonite!!!! Yah yah must go on hot date!! wink wink...

Anyway MISS you gals... this forum is super addictive!

Eh sorry, ask you gals a question. How do i revisit previous conversations on this thread? I miss the past 3 days. Is it possible to still read? Where do i navigate?

Eh sorry, ask you gals a question. How do i revisit previous conversations on this thread? I miss the past 3 days. Is it possible to still read? Where do i navigate?

<font color="ff0000">hot date</font>
really got no time to go on hot date.
no1 to take care of bb..sigh..

was just telling hubby today this year cannot go tour liao. dexter in pri 1, javier so small.
earliest will be dec to go short trip on cruise or msia.

<font color="ff0000">hot date</font>
really got no time to go on hot date.
no1 to take care of bb..sigh..

was just telling hubby today this year cannot go tour liao. dexter in pri 1, javier so small.
earliest will be dec to go short trip on cruise or msia.

phoebe
thanks! heh... can your mil or mum look after your baby? We norm put sophie to sleep at 7 and my mil/mum comes over to look after and we got nearby for nice dinner for two n then rush back for her feed. We went to Kl w my parents in law w Sophie. First time out of cty. So cute her passport. Heh. Took a bus. Quite easy, she slept most of the time.

phoebe
thanks! heh... can your mil or mum look after your baby? We norm put sophie to sleep at 7 and my mil/mum comes over to look after and we got nearby for nice dinner for two n then rush back for her feed. We went to Kl w my parents in law w Sophie. First time out of cty. So cute her passport. Heh. Took a bus. Quite easy, she slept most of the time.

ling
my mum looks after javier + dexter.
but javier dont sleep so early. around 1030-11pm then he goes to bed.
when i get back from work, will latch on instead of bottle feed. so dont really have the time.
furthermore, they have been helping to take care of my kids during day time, so not too nice to ask them help out at night while i go dating...

ling
my mum looks after javier + dexter.
but javier dont sleep so early. around 1030-11pm then he goes to bed.
when i get back from work, will latch on instead of bottle feed. so dont really have the time.
furthermore, they have been helping to take care of my kids during day time, so not too nice to ask them help out at night while i go dating...

<font color="aa00aa">| Jo |</font> Hey, me also used to suck thumb to sleep when little but looking at my teeth now, they are ok.. but my mum used to say I 'gum chek'.. u know? under-nourish..

Chateau de Sable is located at a few places. Ya, I think 1 of them is at Suntec where the bb area is. I usually go to the one at Tanglin Mall..

<font color="aa00aa">| Emoments |</font> We'll have to check with Daisybuttons cos only scared her house will burst. Let's see what she says ok? BUT! we should plan the next gathering soon! Maybe this time at a commercial place, big enough for everyone!

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> Fun and pleasure are mine doing the montages! I had a hard time deciding which color bumbo I wanted, they are all so cheerful looking!

<font color="aa00aa">| E-ling |</font> OH YES! I just went again today cos they are right next to Gymboree at Tanglin Mall.. uuurrrggghhh *my this month's allowance is getting miserable*
uhoh.gif

<font color="aa00aa">| Joon |</font> Which char boh is DN peeking at?? Sneaky! hee..

<font color="aa00aa">| Angeline |</font> Trinity is fast growing! All that teething and hair shampooing at 4 months! Amazing..

<font color="aa00aa">| Ling |</font> no wonder! I rang u the other night and no answer, but now I can't remember for what hahaha.. Happy you coped! Well done girl!

<font color="aa00aa">*Me working overtime on the montages.. Mummies, keep the HEADGEARING bbs coming too! That will be another lovely montage!*</font>

<font color="aa00aa">| Jo |</font> Hey, me also used to suck thumb to sleep when little but looking at my teeth now, they are ok.. but my mum used to say I 'gum chek'.. u know? under-nourish..

Chateau de Sable is located at a few places. Ya, I think 1 of them is at Suntec where the bb area is. I usually go to the one at Tanglin Mall..

<font color="aa00aa">| Emoments |</font> We'll have to check with Daisybuttons cos only scared her house will burst. Let's see what she says ok? BUT! we should plan the next gathering soon! Maybe this time at a commercial place, big enough for everyone!

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> Fun and pleasure are mine doing the montages! I had a hard time deciding which color bumbo I wanted, they are all so cheerful looking!

<font color="aa00aa">| E-ling |</font> OH YES! I just went again today cos they are right next to Gymboree at Tanglin Mall.. uuurrrggghhh *my this month's allowance is getting miserable*
uhoh.gif

<font color="aa00aa">| Joon |</font> Which char boh is DN peeking at?? Sneaky! hee..

<font color="aa00aa">| Angeline |</font> Trinity is fast growing! All that teething and hair shampooing at 4 months! Amazing..

<font color="aa00aa">| Ling |</font> no wonder! I rang u the other night and no answer, but now I can't remember for what hahaha.. Happy you coped! Well done girl!

<font color="aa00aa">*Me working overtime on the montages.. Mummies, keep the HEADGEARING bbs coming too! That will be another lovely montage!*</font>

<font color="ff6000">brenda</font>
where is this chateau de sable? sounds familiar...
hehe, my babe is a gal. without the clip, i can't blame you. whenever i go out, the clip is a MUST! :p

<font color="ff6000">ling</font>
hi, check with u, does sophie have her own passport or does she share urs? i am going to make her passport this week, planning for a short getaway this CNY. hopefully my leave is approved. *cross fingers n toes*

<font color="ff6000">phoebe</font>
earliest can be this march hols? javier would be 6 mths, shld be alright?

hehe... i am like distracted by the forum. trying to do some work at the same time.

<font color="ff6000">brenda</font>
where is this chateau de sable? sounds familiar...
hehe, my babe is a gal. without the clip, i can't blame you. whenever i go out, the clip is a MUST! :p

<font color="ff6000">ling</font>
hi, check with u, does sophie have her own passport or does she share urs? i am going to make her passport this week, planning for a short getaway this CNY. hopefully my leave is approved. *cross fingers n toes*

earliest can be this march hols? javier would be 6 mths, shld be alright?

hehe... i am like distracted by the forum. trying to do some work at the same time.

well, i dont like to travel during school holidays. will be packed with alot of noisy children. haha..

used to travel off-peak. get my boy to skip school then. keke.

think now no more sharing of passport liao ler. my boy also got his own passport.

well, i dont like to travel during school holidays. will be packed with alot of noisy children. haha..

used to travel off-peak. get my boy to skip school then. keke.

think now no more sharing of passport liao ler. my boy also got his own passport.

yea, come to think abt it - i've encountered a few parents like that too. p1 shldnt be a prob.
okies, btw where did u get javier's passport pic taken? heard can do it SIR bldg?

yea, come to think abt it - i've encountered a few parents like that too. p1 shldnt be a prob.
okies, btw where did u get javier's passport pic taken? heard can do it SIR bldg?

javier took his pic for passport at a photo studio in the neighbour estate (bt gombak)

tat time he was abt 10mth, so he surely wouldnt like to sit in a cubicle and take picture. so we went to a photo studio to take. at least can sit him properly &amp; take
happy.gif

javier took his pic for passport at a photo studio in the neighbour estate (bt gombak)

tat time he was abt 10mth, so he surely wouldnt like to sit in a cubicle and take picture. so we went to a photo studio to take. at least can sit him properly &amp; take
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> Chateau de Sable, they have outlets at Suntec, Tanglin Mall and Forum.. A quaint shop with french design and shop assistants that don't really belong there..

For Arianne's passport, we made for her when she was 8 weeks.. We just used any ordinary pics we took daily but must be white background. Now cannot mummy &amp; bb cannot join passport anymore, so your bb j will have her own.. like this:

669405.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> Chateau de Sable, they have outlets at Suntec, Tanglin Mall and Forum.. A quaint shop with french design and shop assistants that don't really belong there..

For Arianne's passport, we made for her when she was 8 weeks.. We just used any ordinary pics we took daily but must be white background. Now cannot mummy &amp; bb cannot join passport anymore, so your bb j will have her own.. like this:

669405.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> No la heehee.. her papa took this when we collected the passport.. We took a zillion shots for the purpose of making passport so yah, going to the pro is a better idea I guess..

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> No la heehee.. her papa took this when we collected the passport.. We took a zillion shots for the purpose of making passport so yah, going to the pro is a better idea I guess..

Welcome <font color="aa00aa">Jovann</font> to the Bumbo gang!

<font color="aa00aa">Shirlyn</font>, sorry don't know your bb j's full name..

<font color="aa00aa">blessedmommy</font>, 'johannah' a little long and the font will become tiny so i stuck to 'jo' instead, if u prefer full, i'll change ok? Nice name though.. hmmm

Other mummies, pls pardon me if I've gotten yr little ones' names wrong.. do correct me and amendments will be made fast ya! As for the font color, I tried so many and finally decided white is still the most visible.. okie that's all for tonight..

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">hAPPY mONDAY mUMMIES!</font></font>

669516.jpg

Welcome <font color="aa00aa">Jovann</font> to the Bumbo gang!

<font color="aa00aa">Shirlyn</font>, sorry don't know your bb j's full name..

<font color="aa00aa">blessedmommy</font>, 'johannah' a little long and the font will become tiny so i stuck to 'jo' instead, if u prefer full, i'll change ok? Nice name though.. hmmm

Other mummies, pls pardon me if I've gotten yr little ones' names wrong.. do correct me and amendments will be made fast ya! As for the font color, I tried so many and finally decided white is still the most visible.. okie that's all for tonight..

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">hAPPY mONDAY mUMMIES!</font></font>

669516.jpg

brenda
im fine with jo. thks for doing up the montage! u v shiok huh. ur older gal is 8 yr old n now only got an arianne to look aft. i got 4 kids under 6 yr olds at hm making me nuts!!!!!!!!!! cant seem to hv time for anything not even a HOT DATE!! dun talk abt it being HOT, short date oso bo cos my this new maid is simply lousy with my kids!!! once i left jo at hm while i ran out to run errands. she was sleeping whwen i left but when i came hm i saw maid carrying her, she was wailing n screaming n noseall runny n voice all hoarse!! poor lil baby!

ur gathering thingy making me so itchy to go! i think the only way i can go to next gathering is to hold it at my function hall!! wont volunteer my hse cos my boys gonna start pinching/scaring all ur fat babies away!!!

joon
nice hairdo there! u look 10 yrs younger! make sureall ur male students dun hv crush on u! how is it now? already turned market aunty yet?? heheee...

phoebe the purchasing director
me oso interested in babycook. i hv a blender for bb use but now maid use it to blend curry spices!!!

ON spree? oh yes im ON! wait for me!

brenda
im fine with jo. thks for doing up the montage! u v shiok huh. ur older gal is 8 yr old n now only got an arianne to look aft. i got 4 kids under 6 yr olds at hm making me nuts!!!!!!!!!! cant seem to hv time for anything not even a HOT DATE!! dun talk abt it being HOT, short date oso bo cos my this new maid is simply lousy with my kids!!! once i left jo at hm while i ran out to run errands. she was sleeping whwen i left but when i came hm i saw maid carrying her, she was wailing n screaming n noseall runny n voice all hoarse!! poor lil baby!

ur gathering thingy making me so itchy to go! i think the only way i can go to next gathering is to hold it at my function hall!! wont volunteer my hse cos my boys gonna start pinching/scaring all ur fat babies away!!!

joon
nice hairdo there! u look 10 yrs younger! make sureall ur male students dun hv crush on u! how is it now? already turned market aunty yet?? heheee...

phoebe the purchasing director
me oso interested in babycook. i hv a blender for bb use but now maid use it to blend curry spices!!!

ON spree? oh yes im ON! wait for me!

brenda.. the mambo jumbo collage is getting more and more pro!!! lol.. good job babe!!! and arriene is indeed a pretty babe... how heavy is she btw? defiately not featherweight baby ya?

aniwayz.. any of ur babies not drinking? enzo was drinking fine on sat.. but yesterday, the total intake was only 490ml!!!!! and what's worse, he was sucking his finger and push too deep, choked himself, and threw up his entire feed in my new car.. *faints* so that's like 350ml for the whole 24-hr period... i'm so worried, i dun even know how to work lidat... sigh....

brenda.. the mambo jumbo collage is getting more and more pro!!! lol.. good job babe!!! and arriene is indeed a pretty babe... how heavy is she btw? defiately not featherweight baby ya?

aniwayz.. any of ur babies not drinking? enzo was drinking fine on sat.. but yesterday, the total intake was only 490ml!!!!! and what's worse, he was sucking his finger and push too deep, choked himself, and threw up his entire feed in my new car.. *faints* so that's like 350ml for the whole 24-hr period... i'm so worried, i dun even know how to work lidat... sigh....

blessedmommy

good maids hard to find.
during my 3mth ML, my old maid finished her 2yrs contract &amp; left for HK. so i had to employ new maid.

within the 3mth period, i changed a total of 4 MAIDS!!!

1st maid chosen, medical test failed. so didnt come. then waited...

2nd maid arrived. cry everyday, then call back home to ask for $$ to pay back her loan so she can go back. somemore she do cleaning of dishes not clean. then all of kenna food poisoning. lucky still can continue bf baby. so we send back to agency and put her for transfer (not going to pay her airfare)

3rd maid arrived. this 1 is so slow &amp; stupid. baby cry, you must quickly go check it out. she can still slowly walk. then i started work, only my parents &amp; her look after.
once my parents went out. she takes care. when come back, my mum ask her wat time bb sleep, feed, got poo poo or not. she everything also dont know!! most basic thing also dont know. so, send back to agency.

4th maid just arrived last week thur. so far so good. quick cheerful. do things also faster. got a better attitude
happy.gif

blessedmommy

good maids hard to find.
during my 3mth ML, my old maid finished her 2yrs contract &amp; left for HK. so i had to employ new maid.

within the 3mth period, i changed a total of 4 MAIDS!!!

1st maid chosen, medical test failed. so didnt come. then waited...

2nd maid arrived. cry everyday, then call back home to ask for $$ to pay back her loan so she can go back. somemore she do cleaning of dishes not clean. then all of kenna food poisoning. lucky still can continue bf baby. so we send back to agency and put her for transfer (not going to pay her airfare)

3rd maid arrived. this 1 is so slow &amp; stupid. baby cry, you must quickly go check it out. she can still slowly walk. then i started work, only my parents &amp; her look after.
once my parents went out. she takes care. when come back, my mum ask her wat time bb sleep, feed, got poo poo or not. she everything also dont know!! most basic thing also dont know. so, send back to agency.

4th maid just arrived last week thur. so far so good. quick cheerful. do things also faster. got a better attitude
happy.gif

JO
actually i take most veggies lah, juz tt 4 buffets, usually its quite standard mah, broccoli or xiao bai cai, so easier lor. 4 now, i love spinach!
happy.gif
kang kong has been my fav veggie, but i cut down alot of it since pregnancy. now i indulge only occasionally.

Phoebe
heeee, u r truly the purchasing manager!
happy.gif

Joon
DN looks sort of flustered in tt gear!
lol.gif
hey if u hadnt stopped us fr looking at his milk belly, i wldnt hv noticed it, seriously!
biggrin.gif

daisybuttons
tt was a wonderful pix u captured of J!!!
kao_clap.gif

JO
actually i take most veggies lah, juz tt 4 buffets, usually its quite standard mah, broccoli or xiao bai cai, so easier lor. 4 now, i love spinach!
happy.gif
kang kong has been my fav veggie, but i cut down alot of it since pregnancy. now i indulge only occasionally.

Phoebe
heeee, u r truly the purchasing manager!
happy.gif

Joon
DN looks sort of flustered in tt gear!
lol.gif
hey if u hadnt stopped us fr looking at his milk belly, i wldnt hv noticed it, seriously!
biggrin.gif

daisybuttons
tt was a wonderful pix u captured of J!!!
kao_clap.gif

aiya... gathering no more space already?? *sob sob!* was looking forward to meeting all of u altho' I couldn't confirm yet if I could make it due to work...
sad.gif
Guess it'll hv to be next round then... <font color="0000ff">sha</font>, next time then show me your MIM sling tricks ok!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">phoebe</font>,
i've received the Carters dress, thanks!! heheh, so sweeet! Once i opened the package, I placed it on Trinity for size and she immediately grabbed it to taste!! wah, saliva...heheh... too big for her now, can't wait for the day she can wear it! your ON spree is so tempting! But I dun live in the west leh... Actually hor, I just bought from a colleague who 'delivered' the items to me in office, so v. convenient. But I browsed thru the website, got new items!! haiz!
happy.gif

btw, I got these knit ruffle pants for Trinity - yup both the floral &amp; the stripe. Think I was more excited abt them than her! let her wear the stripe one at home y'day, haha! but currently the bigger sizes r not available..
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6273&amp;pid=422153&amp;scid=422153032

<font color="0000ff">crystallized, joon</font>,
wow! juz read the thread abt the mother of premature twins looking for EBM. Kudos to both of u for offering to help!! EBM is priceless! Those asking for $$ for their EBM really hv no shame!! I juz found out abt this fr a colleague who's trying v hard to contact the mother now. Any idea how she's doing?

<font color="0000ff">joon</font>,
great hairdo!
happy.gif
As usual, I enjoyed reading ur blog! Me too, can't help but want to rub DN's milk belly!! *sayang sayang!*

<font color="0000ff">brenda</font>,
nice montage!!
happy.gif
Looks so cool w all the names. i like the font! haha, my Trinity went fr somewhere in the middle to top left and now bottom left.
happy.gif
Looks like lime green is most popular!

<font color="0000ff">daisybuttons</font>,
Prince Jovann looks so happy in his throne!
happy.gif

aiya... gathering no more space already?? *sob sob!* was looking forward to meeting all of u altho' I couldn't confirm yet if I could make it due to work...
sad.gif
Guess it'll hv to be next round then... <font color="0000ff">sha</font>, next time then show me your MIM sling tricks ok!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">phoebe</font>,
i've received the Carters dress, thanks!! heheh, so sweeet! Once i opened the package, I placed it on Trinity for size and she immediately grabbed it to taste!! wah, saliva...heheh... too big for her now, can't wait for the day she can wear it! your ON spree is so tempting! But I dun live in the west leh... Actually hor, I just bought from a colleague who 'delivered' the items to me in office, so v. convenient. But I browsed thru the website, got new items!! haiz!
happy.gif

btw, I got these knit ruffle pants for Trinity - yup both the floral &amp; the stripe. Think I was more excited abt them than her! let her wear the stripe one at home y'day, haha! but currently the bigger sizes r not available..
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6273&amp;pid=422153&amp;scid=422153032

<font color="0000ff">crystallized, joon</font>,
wow! juz read the thread abt the mother of premature twins looking for EBM. Kudos to both of u for offering to help!! EBM is priceless! Those asking for $$ for their EBM really hv no shame!! I juz found out abt this fr a colleague who's trying v hard to contact the mother now. Any idea how she's doing?

<font color="0000ff">joon</font>,
great hairdo!
happy.gif
As usual, I enjoyed reading ur blog! Me too, can't help but want to rub DN's milk belly!! *sayang sayang!*

<font color="0000ff">brenda</font>,
nice montage!!
happy.gif
Looks so cool w all the names. i like the font! haha, my Trinity went fr somewhere in the middle to top left and now bottom left.
happy.gif
Looks like lime green is most popular!

<font color="0000ff">daisybuttons</font>,
Prince Jovann looks so happy in his throne!
happy.gif

crystallised

hehe, now u r making me think of sambal kangkong =) always love that !

emoments

hehe, i think i m bored cos a lot of info is too medical for me liao.since young, can never sit still =p

i was telling hubby that we should not have change seats when i saw Zoe seating there ; p

I like Dylan's 2 pictures with ur captions !

Daisybuttons
Jovann can advertise for bumbo seat liao =) cos he looks so good in it !

Brenda
ur montage with name is great ! =) how u do it ?

Joon
dun expect too much ;) not that slim lah

Brenda
I suck thumb when young, now teeth not nice, actually need braces, but i din do it..that's y scared that K will end up like me lor

geez, din noe that passport can't be linked bet mummy &amp; child liao

crystallised

hehe, now u r making me think of sambal kangkong =) always love that !

emoments

hehe, i think i m bored cos a lot of info is too medical for me liao.since young, can never sit still =p

i was telling hubby that we should not have change seats when i saw Zoe seating there ; p

I like Dylan's 2 pictures with ur captions !

Daisybuttons
Jovann can advertise for bumbo seat liao =) cos he looks so good in it !

Brenda
ur montage with name is great ! =) how u do it ?

Joon
dun expect too much ;) not that slim lah

Brenda
I suck thumb when young, now teeth not nice, actually need braces, but i din do it..that's y scared that K will end up like me lor

geez, din noe that passport can't be linked bet mummy &amp; child liao

Back