(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Phoebe :Javier is so chubby !

haha, i love Amabel's hairdo, E-Ling. Too bad Kelicia dun hav much hair for that ;)

E-Ling, I wanna join u in kissing Arianne =)

Brenda, u r good at montages !
happy.gif
hehe, so b4birth is previous life, make sense !

Phoebe :Javier is so chubby !

haha, i love Amabel's hairdo, E-Ling. Too bad Kelicia dun hav much hair for that ;)

E-Ling, I wanna join u in kissing Arianne =)

Brenda, u r good at montages !
happy.gif
hehe, so b4birth is previous life, make sense !

Thumb - sucking

K sucks her thumb to sleep, whenever i remove it, she cries..

any1 same as me, i m afraid it will become a habit & affect her teeth

Thumb - sucking

K sucks her thumb to sleep, whenever i remove it, she cries..

any1 same as me, i m afraid it will become a habit & affect her teeth

Daisybuttons & Jo
green veggies like xiao bai cai, broccoli ok 4 me.
happy.gif

so many mambo jumbo bumbo babies! too bad my botak bern dun hv one.
lol.gif
am gonna hv to borrow one of yours at the party this sat!
biggrin.gif

Daisybuttons & Jo
green veggies like xiao bai cai, broccoli ok 4 me.
happy.gif

so many mambo jumbo bumbo babies! too bad my botak bern dun hv one.
lol.gif
am gonna hv to borrow one of yours at the party this sat!
biggrin.gif

Brenda

So that means I can't come for the gathering now if Orange can lobang me or if my hubby manage to change his coming weekend schedule? *sob* *sob*

Brenda

So that means I can't come for the gathering now if Orange can lobang me or if my hubby manage to change his coming weekend schedule? *sob* *sob*

crystallized
u remind me of my hubby. Everyday when mum cooks, it is either brocolli or xiao bai cai, cos he dun take any other veg =)

u also tempted like me ? ;)i nearly grabbed a bumbo at Mothercare y'day, but tot safer to see whether kelicia enjoys borrowing Brenda's next sat =)

crystallized
u remind me of my hubby. Everyday when mum cooks, it is either brocolli or xiao bai cai, cos he dun take any other veg =)

u also tempted like me ? ;)i nearly grabbed a bumbo at Mothercare y'day, but tot safer to see whether kelicia enjoys borrowing Brenda's next sat =)

<font color="aa00aa">| E-ling/Jo/blessedmommy |</font> Thanx! if only Arianne has luscious hair like Amabel! I quite tempted to rub brandy on her head liao..
crazy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> No la.. I'm so bad in handycraft work, I'm born with butter fingers! We bought it from Chateau de Sable. I can't resist their stuffs, so sweet.. aww

BTW, sorry just to confirm, your bb J is a girl ya? Thought I see a hairclip and nice black hair too. I've been dying to use hairclips on Arianne's botak head.
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">| Phoebe |</font> Arianne was on about 150ml/3hours feed routine when I weaned her off BM. So I mixed about 120ml FM and 30ml BM, I get a total of 150ml. I guess you could try the ratio of more BM first since Javier already shown rejection of FM.

If he is having 180ml of milk now, do mix only a total 60ml first to minimise wastage if he rejects la. Like 30ml FM + 30ml BM, if he finishes it, then you continue to mix more. Ask your hub to standby to help with the mixing and delivery, while you coax Javier to wait for the next mix batch so that the transitional period of weaning is less frustrating for him..

It wasn't smooth during the weaning for me either, I kinda struggled both physically (coaxing Arianne in my arms) and emotionally (cos of stopping BFDG) but after about 3 days of mixed milk and lots of tears, Arianne went on FULL FM liao and then finally our smiles were back..
kao_clap.gif

(I'm building the FEASTING TIME montage now..)Next, you go find pic of Javier in his head gear okie..

<font color="aa00aa">| E-ling/Jo/blessedmommy |</font> Thanx! if only Arianne has luscious hair like Amabel! I quite tempted to rub brandy on her head liao..
crazy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn |</font> No la.. I'm so bad in handycraft work, I'm born with butter fingers! We bought it from Chateau de Sable. I can't resist their stuffs, so sweet.. aww

BTW, sorry just to confirm, your bb J is a girl ya? Thought I see a hairclip and nice black hair too. I've been dying to use hairclips on Arianne's botak head.
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">| Phoebe |</font> Arianne was on about 150ml/3hours feed routine when I weaned her off BM. So I mixed about 120ml FM and 30ml BM, I get a total of 150ml. I guess you could try the ratio of more BM first since Javier already shown rejection of FM.

If he is having 180ml of milk now, do mix only a total 60ml first to minimise wastage if he rejects la. Like 30ml FM + 30ml BM, if he finishes it, then you continue to mix more. Ask your hub to standby to help with the mixing and delivery, while you coax Javier to wait for the next mix batch so that the transitional period of weaning is less frustrating for him..

It wasn't smooth during the weaning for me either, I kinda struggled both physically (coaxing Arianne in my arms) and emotionally (cos of stopping BFDG) but after about 3 days of mixed milk and lots of tears, Arianne went on FULL FM liao and then finally our smiles were back..
kao_clap.gif

(I'm building the FEASTING TIME montage now..)Next, you go find pic of Javier in his head gear okie..

Jo
I think I saw you.... were you at the congress yesterday? You almost sit besides me and my preggie friend... at that point I find you so familiar.. then you change seat to the other side of the ballroom.

I searched thru the forum and found your photo in the Oct thread and kinda confirm should be you... :p

Wow.. you regain back yr figure so fast? You are so slim... can't tell you have just given birth... so envious.

Jo
I think I saw you.... were you at the congress yesterday? You almost sit besides me and my preggie friend... at that point I find you so familiar.. then you change seat to the other side of the ballroom.

I searched thru the forum and found your photo in the Oct thread and kinda confirm should be you... :p

Wow.. you regain back yr figure so fast? You are so slim... can't tell you have just given birth... so envious.

blessedmommy,
glad it made ur day! hahahaha... btw, i think jo's fringe looks fine! u going for the "wispy" look eh?

brenda,
aiyoh! arianne looks shhho shweet in that pic! all pinkpinkpink... and, ur wish is my command!

669251.jpg

<font color="ff0000">everybody!! stop staring at his milk belly!!</font>

blessedmommy,
glad it made ur day! hahahaha... btw, i think jo's fringe looks fine! u going for the "wispy" look eh?

brenda,
aiyoh! arianne looks shhho shweet in that pic! all pinkpinkpink... and, ur wish is my command!

669251.jpg

<font color="ff0000">everybody!! stop staring at his milk belly!!</font>

emoments

thanks for being so kind =) onite confirm sweet dreams : )

din regain my figure, before birth was neither thin nor fat, yet now is 7 kg heavier than b4 birth, but try my best to hide the fab by not wearing jeans or 3/4 shorts, just A line denim skirt ;) &amp; plenty of black tops

Was indeed at the congress y'day ;) change seat cos we wanna take clear pics of zoe =P the original seat i wanted near urs blocked by
rostrum

the talk was quite boring, not relevant for us who has gven birth 4 months liao hor

emoments

thanks for being so kind =) onite confirm sweet dreams : )

din regain my figure, before birth was neither thin nor fat, yet now is 7 kg heavier than b4 birth, but try my best to hide the fab by not wearing jeans or 3/4 shorts, just A line denim skirt ;) &amp; plenty of black tops

Was indeed at the congress y'day ;) change seat cos we wanna take clear pics of zoe =P the original seat i wanted near urs blocked by
rostrum

the talk was quite boring, not relevant for us who has gven birth 4 months liao hor

E-Ling &amp; Brenda

The Chateau De Sable is located near Toy R us at Suntec ? : )

Joon

haha, very well-fed indeed, felt like rubbing his tummy ! ;)

E-Ling &amp; Brenda

The Chateau De Sable is located near Toy R us at Suntec ? : )

Joon

haha, very well-fed indeed, felt like rubbing his tummy ! ;)

Hi Jo

Hmm... I felt the talk was interesting.. esp the live demo. Maybe I never attend any live demo b4... anyway, can also confirm what I'm doing is correct... heehee..

Zoe later sits in front of me leh... but she didn't turn behind, else can capture a nice pic....

Hi Jo

Hmm... I felt the talk was interesting.. esp the live demo. Maybe I never attend any live demo b4... anyway, can also confirm what I'm doing is correct... heehee..

Zoe later sits in front of me leh... but she didn't turn behind, else can capture a nice pic....

emoments, jo,
if only i rub his tummy got good luck hor? like the laughing buddha!! (hopefully i can win a car in some lucky draw, HAHA)

jo,
wah, u sound really "miao tiao"! *envy* can't wait to meet u at the gathering
happy.gif
btw, what was the talk abt?

ling,
read that sophie's sleeping thru!!!!! so excellent! and ur post abt chachacha makes me think maybe i shld plan for a <font color="ff0000">hot date</font> with the hb too... hmm...

emoments, jo,
if only i rub his tummy got good luck hor? like the laughing buddha!! (hopefully i can win a car in some lucky draw, HAHA)

jo,
wah, u sound really "miao tiao"! *envy* can't wait to meet u at the gathering
happy.gif
btw, what was the talk abt?

ling,
read that sophie's sleeping thru!!!!! so excellent! and ur post abt chachacha makes me think maybe i shld plan for a <font color="ff0000">hot date</font> with the hb too... hmm...

Back