(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

MAMBO JUMBO BABY...WAIT FOR ME!!!

668984.jpg

The price is abt 58 GBP = S$175

Price quoted in ebay.co.uk
Have emailed to them asking on freight to Spore

Me also got a blender at home. So not sure if I want to get.
But its so pretty
happy.gif

The price is abt 58 GBP = S$175

Price quoted in ebay.co.uk
Have emailed to them asking on freight to Spore

Me also got a blender at home. So not sure if I want to get.
But its so pretty
happy.gif

phoebe,
another bumbo bb
biggrin.gif
javier's eyes look so <font size="+1">BIG</font> in that photo! so qqqqqute!

edksd,
on mon, DN's feeds are all fbm. i don't pump on the weekend. tues-fri, he will take the ebm that i pump at work. however, i find that i'm not pumping enough to replace what he's drinking. gotta usually take out some fbm to top up. oh well, i'll keep it up as long as i can!!!

brenda,
ur next montage can be <font color="ff0000">bumper mat bbs</font>!! (but DN doesn't have one, so can count me out)

phoebe,
another bumbo bb
biggrin.gif
javier's eyes look so <font size="+1">BIG</font> in that photo! so qqqqqute!

edksd,
on mon, DN's feeds are all fbm. i don't pump on the weekend. tues-fri, he will take the ebm that i pump at work. however, i find that i'm not pumping enough to replace what he's drinking. gotta usually take out some fbm to top up. oh well, i'll keep it up as long as i can!!!

brenda,
ur next montage can be <font color="ff0000">bumper mat bbs</font>!! (but DN doesn't have one, so can count me out)

hey joon
same pumping/feeding schedule
happy.gif

me now trying to introduce 1 FM meal a day. the 1st day was ok. the next few days he simply refused!!!
got to go get another brand of FM &amp; let him try again
sad.gif

hey joon
same pumping/feeding schedule
happy.gif

me now trying to introduce 1 FM meal a day. the 1st day was ok. the next few days he simply refused!!!
got to go get another brand of FM &amp; let him try again
sad.gif

edksd
me just want to let him get used to FM. intended schedule to be 1 FM a day. the rest will still be giving him EBM.

like wat many had said, bb may be picky and reject FM which they are used to BM. and i'm facing this problem now
sad.gif

so, better try out now and let him get use 1st. so next time switch over easier.

me tried the new S26 GOLD Alpha Pro. he dont like now. so going to try MJ Enfa Stage 1.

edksd
me just want to let him get used to FM. intended schedule to be 1 FM a day. the rest will still be giving him EBM.

like wat many had said, bb may be picky and reject FM which they are used to BM. and i'm facing this problem now
sad.gif

so, better try out now and let him get use 1st. so next time switch over easier.

me tried the new S26 GOLD Alpha Pro. he dont like now. so going to try MJ Enfa Stage 1.

phoebe, most of the pple i know are giving similac. u're the first one i know of to differ! i was just wondering what's so gd abt similac except it was advertised by zoe tay.

phoebe, most of the pple i know are giving similac. u're the first one i know of to differ! i was just wondering what's so gd abt similac except it was advertised by zoe tay.

<font color="ff0000">Happy Sunday Mummies!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">| Phoebe |</font> I was looking for Javier's in my pics collection and didn't manage to find! I'll add them to the photo montages soon!
crazy.gif
Another chubby chub chub!

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn &amp; bb J |</font> Hello! Welcome to the MamBO JumBO BumBO Babies' World!

<font color="aa00aa">| E-Ling |</font> !!! heehee.. so cheeky looking!

<font color="aa00aa">| Joon &amp; ALL OTHER MUMMIES |</font> How about a montage of <font color="ff0000">bbs in head gears</font>? Hat, cap, scarf, beret, helmet, shower cap etc.. I think we should all have at least one right? If not, can also use Ah Ma's armpit hankie and do a bandana.. example: <font color="ff0000">Arianne in her pink beret!</font>

669122.jpg

<font color="ff0000">Happy Sunday Mummies!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">| Phoebe |</font> I was looking for Javier's in my pics collection and didn't manage to find! I'll add them to the photo montages soon!
crazy.gif
Another chubby chub chub!

<font color="aa00aa">| Shirlyn &amp; bb J |</font> Hello! Welcome to the MamBO JumBO BumBO Babies' World!

<font color="aa00aa">| E-Ling |</font> !!! heehee.. so cheeky looking!

<font color="aa00aa">| Joon &amp; ALL OTHER MUMMIES |</font> How about a montage of <font color="ff0000">bbs in head gears</font>? Hat, cap, scarf, beret, helmet, shower cap etc.. I think we should all have at least one right? If not, can also use Ah Ma's armpit hankie and do a bandana.. example: <font color="ff0000">Arianne in her pink beret!</font>

669122.jpg

haha..ya. alot of ppl are giving similac (coz its spend alot of $$ advertising), thus they are the no. 1 brand.

i give S26 partly bcoz i used to sell that brand. with the new formula, i wanted him to have it. but he rejecting after 1 feed. so i intend to try other brands to see if there is really a different taste amongst all the brands.

MJ Enfa bcoz its another brand carried by my company. so going to ask for free sample 1st. heeheee.

haha..ya. alot of ppl are giving similac (coz its spend alot of $$ advertising), thus they are the no. 1 brand.

i give S26 partly bcoz i used to sell that brand. with the new formula, i wanted him to have it. but he rejecting after 1 feed. so i intend to try other brands to see if there is really a different taste amongst all the brands.

MJ Enfa bcoz its another brand carried by my company. so going to ask for free sample 1st. heeheee.

<font color="aa00aa">| Phoebe / edksd |</font> Arianne's also on S26 GOLD Alpha Pro..
Some people mix FM and BM. I did that too when I was weaning her off BM..

<font color="aa00aa">| Phoebe / edksd |</font> Arianne's also on S26 GOLD Alpha Pro..
Some people mix FM and BM. I did that too when I was weaning her off BM..

brenda
headgear? i must go dig her drawers le. in any case, wait for babe j okie?
the one that arianne was wearing, is it DIY knitted? v v lovely.

brenda
headgear? i must go dig her drawers le. in any case, wait for babe j okie?
the one that arianne was wearing, is it DIY knitted? v v lovely.

was out on both weekends &amp; just saw all the posts =) will admire the baby's pc slowly

crystallised: Kai Lan better for u ? =)

count my vote in as well =) saw u all puttig a stop , scared scared, better chop my plce : ) i guarantee coming !

was out on both weekends &amp; just saw all the posts =) will admire the baby's pc slowly

crystallised: Kai Lan better for u ? =)

count my vote in as well =) saw u all puttig a stop , scared scared, better chop my plce : ) i guarantee coming !

<font color="0000ff">bumbo / thumb sucking gang</font>
brenda, javier wasn't inside both ur montage. just managed to download today and post in here for u to add.

<font color="0000ff">bumbo / thumb sucking gang</font>
brenda, javier wasn't inside both ur montage. just managed to download today and post in here for u to add.

phoebe
thanks for info on babycook! dont think i need it.
ur javier v chubby. i love the pic of him sitting in the bumbo - he has the "gong-gong" look. so cute!?

phoebe
thanks for info on babycook! dont think i need it.
ur javier v chubby. i love the pic of him sitting in the bumbo - he has the "gong-gong" look. so cute!?

Back