(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

Hi mummies, kris and cocomo,
you all going for the congress? I just called and sign up! will pay on that day.. may be slightly late cos must send megan back home after SM then go down... wanna meet?

Hi rain and cocomo,
I missed last Sunday's BJG class. Haf they given out the form to cfm next term classes? are you all moving to crawlers2? if you are moving to crawlers2, join my class on sunday 4pm!

Hi superdad,
My pd did not mention anything abt 9mth assessment leh.. if not for the pneu jab megan is taking, we do not even nd to goback to pd leh...

hi honeyhave,
you got blog? gif me too! can I link to yours? I wanna read too! btw, my megan haf been waking up alomst every night last 2 weeks like 2-3am and wide eyes open and waiting to stand, sit and crawl and play... dun wan to sleep leh!!! even play with my nehs leh haiz... in the end after 0.5hrs of ply, I intercom my maid come over take over and bring her to sarong and sleep:p
I panda eyes liao

Hi racoon,
High 5! I wanna get the haemin play yard to house a seahorse brand single bed etc so that I won;t risk her falling down and knocking her head and squeezing with us on the same bed... friend tols me if I dun get her out of my bed soon after 10mths, it becomes a habit and she will stick to us forever (well, almost!)We can get it from cheng choon I think but we need 1.5set to round up for a mattress so need 2 mummies to share one... you wanna share with me??? then we take 1.5set each? But I want the door panel.. not sure if you are ok with that?

btw, you continuing with SM next term?

amy
as requested, thks
happy.gif

818897.jpg

taken on 22may, he was push-walking behind a trolley

crisann
tat lavish very ex leh...we only looking at $10/head

Hi Superdad

U are most welcome.

Hi Rain

Thks for yr information. Can u PM me more details of the class. Maybe can bring Crisann there cos is quite near my place.

Hi Piyo

Sure if you want to meet but I will be going with my hubby. Don't have to rush for as the talk start at 2pm. Than goodies buy collection is at 12.30-1.30pm.

Hi Amy and jesline,
Are the shichida books useful? What are the titles? can share? another english version of shichida is twindlewink manuals if you guys are interested...

Hi Amy, Jesline and Erin,
Megan TEARS AND EATS tissue paper so while Shichida encourages them to explore, I will "restrict" else papers get intot her mouth faster than I can stop it!

Hi mummies,
Yes will be finalising the birthday bash details soon... have not got into planning the detail parts cos haf been busy and seriously also dunno where to continue from... trying to retrieve old posts on the birthday bash..I think we might need to collect $$$ 1st so that we can get some stuff from birthday direct etc and maybe we can consolidate our orders among aug mummies who are also planning birthdays for our own babies?

Hi Kelly,

I am also going to the congress on saturday with my hb and my mum.

Hi Crisann,
If you are interested then u hv to enrol for the next term class.. I might not be joining the next term as it too far from PUNGGOL... tiring trip

Hi Rain

Don't have to worry about her teeth. I have a friend the son only have his 1st teeth when he is 11 mths. Some babies tend to have their 1st teeth later. Initially I also v worry already 8 mths can't even see 1 teeth.

Hi Kelly

Your son is so cute. Pls ignore my suggestion cos I thought they have menu for $10.

Hi crisann
I think if baby wants to sleep, he will sleep. If he dun want to sleep, he will not sleep. How to tell whether babies sleep too much during daytime??

Hi piyo
Forward u the link to my blog liao.
happy.gif

Hi kelly
Yr 2 boys on TV is it?? Wo bu shi bu teng hua -the sat show??

Hi Honey haven,

my ger usually wake up at 8am and morning nap from 10-12. HEr afternoon nap is from 2 - 4pm then she sleeps at 10+ to 11+pm .

she wait up the max 2 times for milk and min is 1 time. So meaning, she wake up for milk at night. After drinking, she will fall asleep again

seems like most of your babies nap alot and long time.. mine only sleep for 0.5hr or max 50mins each time during the day... night time wake up and play.. so like sleep very little
sad.gif

kelly,
the show started?? I missed it again! going to watch it this sat liao!!!

piyo,
this sat what time?? I wanna watch too...

Crisann,
thats far right.. thats why i am going to give up too.. thinking of letting my ger go to the Shichida classes in TPY which is nearer.. I got a quotation from them.. is expensive de lor.. $1000

WHY AM I NOT THE 6 MILLION DOLLAR WINNER???!!!!

rain,
i think it's 9.30 or 10.30pm show... KELLY WHAT TIME?

not 1k+ lah... that's the 1st payment with deposit and registration fees etc subsequent fees are $780 for weekends excl GST... their next term starting in july..I also wish for 6million and cfm not me lor cos I dun buy toto haha

Hi Piyo,

Yes, it is 1k. They jut send me the quotation. Include the deposit is 1.3k..

Need to buy materials from them or what. I forgot liao. I go and find the email and send you. But if 3 persons sign up can get 10% discount

Piyo!!! I sms u 3 times never reply, what's wrong?

Piyo/Racoon,
Tot of selling my playyard (mine is 1.5 but other 0.5 is activities panel), anyone interested? I can sell a bit cheaper. It's totally new ok, only assemble once and Jay keep crying when keep him inside so put back to store room.
sad.gif

Rain,
You wanna stop BJG? Continue la, then Piyo (Megan), Me (Jay), you (Reina) and Kris (Zorian)can be same time!! Are your Reina the one same class as Jay and Zorian??? OUr class have one Reina as well but not coming every week le.

I manage to find this participant list. Hope this is the latest.. if I missed out anyone, pls add on hor

<font size="+1">AUG06 BIRTHDAY BASH ON 22 JULY AT LEIA'S CONDO (HOUGANG)</font>
1. Piyo, hubby, Megan and maid
2. cocomo, hubby, Jayden and maid
3. jasmine, hubby, jadelle
4. Doris, hubby, Elysia
5. kelly, hubby, edward & gabriel
6. fiona, hubby, denise
7. Augbaby, hubby, jayden, maid
8. Kris, hubby, zorian
9. Babyboy, hubby, keiran
10. erin00, hubby and kayden
11. superdad, sophia and dickson
12. CrispyApple, hubby and Aden
13. cheers, hubby & gwen
14. Cecelia, hubby, raphael n rachelle
15.jesline81, hubby, Jia Hui
16. racoon, husband, justin, maid
17. augustmum, husband, noah, zac
18. butter8, husband, ryan
19. net, husband, evan
20. leia, hb, jadon
21. honeyhaven, kayden
22. jojos, (hb mayb working cannot confirm), lucas, maid
23. cj, husband, kaefer, maid
24. smlow, husband, Joshua & Louisa
25. vel, (hb yet to confirm), jovie,
26. jokojoko, hb, maid & Aidan
27. MH, hubby & Gen
28. Rachel, Ashley and Rachel's sis
29. Buffer (cynthia), husband & Natalie
30. Yoki03, hb & Ayden
31. catherine, charlotte & hubby (to be confirm on july again)
32. Rachelle, Hubby & Reina
33. Mrschng, hubby and Jordan

Hi Rain

$1000 is per mth. Is per mth is consider v expensive. How much are u paying for BJG?

I also hope I the 6 million winner but too bad i don't nvr buy.

The age group will be from (0-6 yrs) and (7-10 yrs). Each lesson lasts for 75 minutes. The first 60 mins will be spent on proper lesson and the rest of the 15mins will be spent for teachers & parents sharing session / interaction.

The classes are weekly basis. You may choose weekday (Thursday or Friday)or Weekend
(Saturday or Sunday). Each term consists of 12 lessons. The children are grouped according to the year that they are born.

Fees details for all new registrations are:

Deposit : $300 (one time payment which will be fully refunded when child withdraws from the program and upon completing the term. Please note that Terms & Conditions apply).

Therefore your payment would be:
Weekday / Weekend
Term fees : $745.00 / $780.00
Registration Fees (Annual) : $50.00 / $50.00
(Assuming 1 pax for PEC) : $170.00 / $170.00
GST 5% : $48.25 / $50.00
Subtotal : $1013.25 / $1050.00
Deposit : $300.00 / $300.00
GRAND TOTAL : $1313.25 / $1350.00

*The Parent Education Course is for parents to learn the theory of right
brain development and what home practices consists of.

Hi cocomo,
I replied leh! you no receive? no wonder I wonder y you hao lian ah? no reply me!!! :p I send again

What colour your play-yard ah? I wan I wan!! how much? got how much disc??? I so friend with you hahaha...

ya lor, rain... join lah! then I will continue... cos actually i thinking wanna stop not... but if you are then we all go together? you all going crawlers2?

Hi Piyo

Had added my name in.

AUG06 BIRTHDAY BASH ON 22 JULY AT LEIA'S CONDO (HOUGANG)
1. Piyo, hubby, Megan and maid
2. cocomo, hubby, Jayden and maid
3. jasmine, hubby, jadelle
4. Doris, hubby, Elysia
5. kelly, hubby, edward & gabriel
6. fiona, hubby, denise
7. Augbaby, hubby, jayden, maid
8. Kris, hubby, zorian
9. Babyboy, hubby, keiran
10. erin00, hubby and kayden
11. superdad, sophia and dickson
12. CrispyApple, hubby and Aden
13. cheers, hubby & gwen
14. Cecelia, hubby, raphael n rachelle
15.jesline81, hubby, Jia Hui
16. racoon, husband, justin, maid
17. augustmum, husband, noah, zac
18. butter8, husband, ryan
19. net, husband, evan
20. leia, hb, jadon
21. honeyhaven, kayden
22. jojos, (hb mayb working cannot confirm), lucas, maid
23. cj, husband, kaefer, maid
24. smlow, husband, Joshua & Louisa
25. vel, (hb yet to confirm), jovie,
26. jokojoko, hb, maid & Aidan
27. MH, hubby & Gen
28. Rachel, Ashley and Rachel's sis
29. Buffer (cynthia), husband & Natalie
30. Yoki03, hb & Ayden
31. catherine, charlotte & hubby (to be confirm on july again)
32. Rachelle, Hubby & Reina
33. Mrschng, hubby and Jordan
34. SL, hubby and Crisann

Hi Cocomo,

Its my Reina lah.. She is sick for the past 2 weeks thats why nvr go to school. I scare she spread virus to the other babies....

ok ok, let me consider. Have you sign up already? When and what time is your crawlers II?

hi rain,
PEC class can be refunded if you continue the classes with them for 1 yr min. Deposit of $300 also refunded if you stop after any term..so effectively $800+ when I 1st joined, I take it that if megan dun enjoy the class, I will back out after 1st term, then the PEC $$$ I take it as a seminar my hubby and I attend to enrich ourselves...so far so good.. I am continuing

crisann,

lavish is good. my workplace uses them for impt event. However, agree with kelly, it's ex.

Jesline,

in the past when I was still working, I needed to leave the house at 6.25am. We did not wake up our son. Just carry and go. Most of the time, he would sleep all the way. My mil would have a mattress ready in the living room so that he could continue to sleep.

kelly,

ed looks like gab in the pic. hv been reading yr blog. Wow, you hv so many activities for the kids. Where did you get all the energy from? btw, realised that the 'new' entries are posted in april and not may. Is there a reason? Is it for security. I'm also trying to upz the privacy and security level of my blog. can share ways to do so
happy.gif
the next time we meet, want to ask you abt ICL. What is it about?

piyo,

boss, when is time to do work for the bash, tell us okie???
happy.gif

Hi august mum,
me now "zuo gang" here... stil trying to find out last last last post on the birthday bash...

i am thinking if mummies here wanna do collage for all the aug babies... assuming all wan, then can I assign you to do up the collage and get everyone to send their most beeteefoo/hamsome pics of our babies to you?

mummies,
does any of you haf pups mobile? can contact her ask her if she wants to come for birthday bash? I realised she always comes for our gathering but must haf been busy no time log in... thanks!

hi rain,
yes join liao,same time as racoon - April term..but it's "bu4 yue1 er2 tong2"
Kelly also does a bit of SM with gabe too, can ask her too..

hi mummies,
take 5 for awhile... come bk later

Hi Augustmum & Kelly

I agreed. I will try to ask my sis to check if they can accept our order for $10 per pax. Cos that is my sis's frd. How many pax u all wana order.

Hi Rain

Okie. Thks. Will review. So if wana let Crisann join will be joining the class as u mummies?

Hi Rain,

Well.. Natalie also no sign of tooth too! Always call her "bo gei"!

I also tends not to worry so much liao cos jus a matter of time the little tooth wil come out!

Here's our monster!

818990.jpg

Hello!
818991.jpg

Hi piyo and cocomo,

What's the difference between the door and activity panel? Any pics?

I intend to have a length to surround at least a single mattress, is 1.5 sufficient or too much?

Piyo,

I've just registered Justin for 2nd term SM, but changing to morning session at HH, not sure if can get it. I did buy the flashcards to flash at home but i flash too slow. I like the alpha music they play in class which is meant to relax the brain and switch to using the right brain, but the sensei say its copyrighted so cannot sell to us. She ask me to go get alpha wave music composed by other musicians at CD shop.

Piyo,
I only receive one sms from you today. received at 4:09pm le. Nvm maybe the network at UOB plaza siao siao.

Piyo/Rain,
I also tot of signing up Jay for Shicida le. Piyo, you going? I on you if you sign up then Jay and Megan go 'school' together, both Shicida and BJG. ha. . . he now very sua gu, last time he more friendly, when meet ppl he will smile and shake hand. Now. . . like scare scare like that le, then face black black. So I want him to mix with ppl more, play and learn more!!!

But then Shicida's method difference with BJG le, the way the flash card also diff!!! Worry BB will confuse?

Rain,
aiya it was you!!! I dunno "Rain's" daughter called Reina so I dunno Reina's mom is you!!! You know I was in your class? Never introduce yourself!!! You see everytime only me talking to kRis coz I oni know her and her hb ma.

cocomo,
you very blur leh! even I who did not attend your session also know you 3 aug mummies are in there leh! fainted!

I send 2 sms to you today, one b4 lunch and one at 4plus lor!

will post about SM later now rushing to pump milk!

Racoon,
Which timing you changing to? still sticking to Sat? in Toa payoh? me sticking to SP and same timing cos that timing is good for megan
happy.gif
I bot the variety dots and the my favourite genius cards 1 for megan. I got the GD maths dots so using that for the 65day programme. What about you? what materials did you get? you started 65days dot programme liao? Yes alpha wave music cant get from the school. they stopped selling soem years ago.. I just got it from other lobang alpha wave one...

Piyo,

I'm changing to 1045am at Toa Payoh cos I realised Justin dun nap so much on Sat morning probably becos he knows Mummy and Daddy home to play with him. Also morning attend class liao afternoon can go gai gai.

I bought the fav genius cards and language genius cards, the latter one regret leh cos dunno how to use. What 65 day pgm? My hubby did buy quite a lot of other materials during the early early seminar like noddy materials, memory stuff...a lot lah but Justin still too young to use.

SP is Springleaf branch?? That's close to where I work. How nice if our babies can attend same class, then got fren fren....
happy.gif

I bought blank cards way before on some BP to print myself but that's more according to GD measurement, but now stop printing liao cos doing SM so din want to confuse justin. So I'm left with stacks of blank cards dunno what to do...

Crisann, Honeyhaven,
Have PM u jay journal link liao..
happy.gif
honeyhaven, do i hav yr link? if not PM me leh

cocomo,
hope yr jay recovers soon..dun worry too much abt his weight ya...as long as healthy n happy will be ok liao..
happy.gif
thanks for helping me ask yr friend...no hurry...
happy.gif

Was reading a blog (link from piyo's site) of a young child who is very smart (or portrayed to be that way).

While it's natural for parents to feel lots of pride to have a child so intelligent, but somehow, there's something v strange... or not quite right about it... something which made me feel rather uncomfortable. And I don't quite think I'm hoping for my boy to be like that too.

Perhaps it's just me...

Anyway, go figure.

hi amy,
thanks. din know that Shichida says that it's alright. guess will try to relax in this area 1st. let them explore. but think must stop him from eating tissue papers like the rest.

hi cocomo,
kayden has diarrehoea on sun and mon too. somemore i had to go jb cos it's bonding day for my colleagues and me. so worried abt him. luckily he has no fever. rejected solids too and was very sleepy. now he seems ok. just hope he'll be alright.

can i check with you how tall jayden is? cos during the gathering, kayden was abt the same height as jayden.

hi kelly,
can pm me ur new blog address? din realise ur blog address is different now.

ed's still so adorable.

hi crissann,
ur gal's so cute and chubby.
happy.gif

hi cynthia,
natalie seems to be so happy. like her smile.

hi mummies
din know that so many babies are tearing tissue and eating them. keke... i thought it was mischief on his part. guess like what amy says, our kids are at the exploration stage now.

Hi augbaby

Receive yr PM. Thks.

Hi Kelly

Can PM me yr blog as well. Edward is so cute. He is quite chubby. So don't have to worry about him refuse to eat solid food. Maybe give him more time to accept.

Hi Cynthia

Natalie is so sweet.

Hi erin00

Thks.

Back