(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Mummies,
Yes, I have difficulty calling up BusyBuddies. So I've emailed them instead. Hopefully they'll response.

Lok,
Thx for helping to chk during ur lunch hr! We're looking at the 18mths class BusyBods.

MTDT,
Oh...Bras Brasah is more ex? Actually I'm just thinking of buying some finger paints for Kay to try. Not sure if she likes it or not. So u recommend Crayola arh? From Toysrus? Robinson's is cheaper now?

Good afternoon mummies, MamaAnne, Melody

Busybuddies Trial,
I'm also interested. Let me know if going ya THKS!

Gymboree sunday freeplay,
Last sun, i went there at 3pm they ask me to come back at 6pm for the free play. In the end, I went home cause yun sleep from 6pm to 7pm.

Yunma,

Its best to call first to chk what time is their freeplay... if not go down then they are having class then wasted trip!

YB - either email or voicemail. but Jun mummies had real difficulty contacting them... so hope better luck for u.

yunma - I called the Shek at PP. SUPER EX HUH!!
Daily 2.5hr playgrp for 18mths-3yrs is $1K!!!! Siao... think can cross out liao. :p

mtdt
if u r intending 2 bring ur boy 4 e 3yrs old, then mayb u wait until next nov/dec when she opens up free trials.

betta 2 waitlist cos she only works on sat n there r limited classes 4 3yrs old in 2009. i must say her prog is value 4 $$. for tat kinda right brain training, her charges r reasonable.

YB,

Busybuddies are conducting lessons now, so cannot disturb. The current semester is fr 22 Oct - 15 Dec. Do u have specific qns? I will try again next Mon.

omg...ian not only knows how to get in n out of his walker....NOW>HE GETS IN N OUT OF HIS STROLLER!!!! CAN FAINT MANZ

hey mtdt and all mummies,

This one may interest you!

1087234.jpg

You have seen America's Funniest Home Videos.

Now, pave the way for our very own Singapore's Funniest Home Videos! Send us your most hilarious videos and you could walk away with $10,000!

Just submit your funny video clips, anything from practical jokes to embarrassing moments, and you could win BIG MONEY! Each week, the best video clip will win $2000, and then qualify for the grand prize of $10,000 which will be awarded at the grand finale show at season's end.

At the grand finals, $3,000 will be given for the second-place winner, and $2,000 will be given for the third-place winner.

Your videos can fall into any of these categories:-

Babies/Children
Travel
Birthday parties
Graduation
Classroom
Valentine's/dating
Food/meals
Special occasion
Pranks
Sporting events
Animals
Wet & wild
Weddings
Office/colleagues

More than $40,000 cash will be given away! So hurry, whip out those cameras & start sending us your wickedly funny video clips TODAY!

http://5.mediacorptv.sg/sfv/terms.htm

dsii, ian now only trying to attempt the stroller huh... char alrdy expert... now she's attempting the high chair leh...

pm, eeyore
u 2 dun hv to koon one ah? hahaha...aiyo..then the enxt day got energy to take care of ur spiderman n spiderwoman??? peifu peifu

eeyore..ian also wanna climb out the highchair..but cos the highchair old model one..the feeding tray can adjust in n out..then usually i will push the tray to the max..so he was stuck..hahaha....he can only sit straight ...cant move...

Celebrate December with Christmas Carols
14 31 Dec 2007
@ Various locations at Esplanade
www.esplanade.com

The spirit of Christmas comes alive this December at the Esplanade, with everything from timeless classics to the latest Christmas carols.
Join the crowds of merrymakers as they celebrate the night away & as the festivities crescendo till the end of the year.

Times
6 pm onwards

Ticket Prices
Free Admission

Contact Info
6 828 8377

VIVOCITY 1st ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS

Where
Vivocity, Amphitheatre, level 3

When
1 to 8 DEC 2007 [except 4 DEC]
7.30pm & 9pm
9 DEC 2007, 7.30pm

We are in the mood to celebrate after what has been successful first year for us.
With just $50* spending, you can join us to watch VIVOCITY : THE SPIRIT OF LIFE! an exclusive 30 min live show.
AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDMEMBERS just need to charge $30 to their cards to qualify.

Presenting a specially choreographed unique show inspired by Vivocitys energy & vitality.
Be treated to a feast of amazing musical & vocal performances, remarkable human feats & stunning visual images

Limited to a max. of 2 pairs of tickets per shopper per day on a first-come, first served basis & while stocks last

FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR
Dont miss the Fireworks Spectacular on 30 NOV 2007 @ 9.15pm to mark the launch of VIVOCITY: THE SPIRIT OF LIFE!
The show is specially choreographed by a renowned Spanish Team who has collected more than 80 international awards.
Prepare to be amazed!!

wow... the "snow" looks fun huh...
happy.gif

PM - E so cute.
happy.gif

Zav - never try stroller before, but he long ago tried Highchair liao. :p

YB where got snow? look so fun...

EM so cute, today got barney show at marina sq leg, but v not interested leh..

MT,
The enrichment sch tat Peach mentioned in Elias is the same one in Hougang Green. It's called Monte Kidzworld. Other than montessori, they also have kindermusik. Think I'll chk it out also. Hopefully got trial.

Zita,

Venice is sooo cute, can do so many poses...ei, go and send her to be child model leh...she certainly has the qualities.

YB,
so u don't need me to check anymore?

PM,
E looks so adorable, hugging Barney! Did u bring him to watch the Barney show? We brought Joshua to Marina for the 7pm show yesterday. Were a bit late and his daddy is not tall, so only managed a glimpse.. But he was very excited when Barney appeared! And I can only update u on the Toddler program after re-arranging another session(my hubby had a boo-boo and missed the appt on Sat). I was given a program sheet on Fri-- on paper, it looked a mix of GUG, Kindermusik with MyGym (of cos not so sophisticated equipment).

zita,
V is so photogenic. Nice haircut!

Morning,
Zita, V's hair stylist is quite stylo. U did it or u brot her to salon?

PM,
U know wat to get for E this xmas. hahaha..
Very cute!

PM - so E's choice still Barney over his "chou chou" huh. :p

Zita - V very good leh... sit there and let u take pics!!

Morning mummies, MamaAnne, Melody

Lok,
You were at Marina yesterday? Me too, we watch the 5pm show for a little while as yun is those that can only sit still for max 10mins.

Zita,
Venice is very photogenic, can start to groom for "kids model", sunday papers got an article on it & some kids can earn $3000 per assignment. Venice can earn her own degree fees liao heehee...

Yunma,

We wanted to watch the 5pm show but couldn't make it. Also watched only 10mins (but can't see much cos our view is blocked and the place is jam-packed with barney fans..)

Hong her aunty cut for her..hahaha!

I went marina on sat! wow so crowed, 7pm show, 5pm already queueing so scarey leh! Weekday go better...

Yuma..no lah, v not pretty enough to be model..hahaha! She only love to pose cause mummy like to take pix

mtdt, yb - yup. that's the one that i went to. but they don't have kindermusik classes till jan already (at pasir ris) cos i think not enough students bah.. but there's this kindermusik teacher called rose that i like alot. she's very engaging and actually cleans all the toys each class so not so bad if kids put them in their mouth. =/

Zita.. venice very cuteeee... her hair will curl up at the ends!

Lok, thanks for the update. We want to bring E to the barney show but very afraid of the weekend crowd, so perhaps will choose a weekday to bring him there. Hopefully will not be as jam.

Lok,
Yup..they'll email me regarding the 2008 schedule.

Peach,
I tried to call Monte Kidz World tis morn but nobody picked up the phone. Guess I have to make a trip down to enquire. Anyway it's just opp my mum's hse so very convenient.

PM,

Sama sama for Joshua. Since he started walking, I have even less and less opportunities to take his photos. Blame it on my lousy skills and forgetfulness!

ha ha ha...I have many pictures...of the back of Arin's head, the side of her face, parts of her hands, legs, and miscellaneous blurred images!

hi lok,

how are you and Joshua? Brayden also like barney very much, beside tat Elmo also... now we got no chance to watch our show... the moment reach home he will bring the remote control and say " on" barney or elmo. ai...
sad.gif

that day you mentioned the Chilton house and MMI. are there good? I'm thinking to change him when his reach toddler age.

eeyore - I also went for the MVC talk at Taka. I stayed for 1.5hrs... maybe becos i sat with my sister... so he talk more. hahaha.
my sis took the voucher and i took the ritz voucher. :p

PM - is ur sales "shankar"?

Wow... E starts his painting liao huh? how how? fun? :p

good morning to all mummies!

joshua must have been watching too much barney. My DVD player seemed to have short-circuited! Money down the drain again @@#$@

Wah, PM, pei fu pei fu. I still don't dare to let Joshua play with paints at home. Can't imagine the mess *faint*

den2 mummy,

Christina has decided to move Joshua down to join the toddler class at 16.5 mths cos he's too super active for the Binoes group now. I have the Chiltern House brochure -- program looks good and the child must be mature (i.e. toilet-trained), so they only take in from 2YO+ onwards. Not done too much homework on MMI yet. Both are ex for full day CC---CH will be ~$1600 after subsidy. MMI also 1K+.

PM, MT,
both of u went for the MVC talk? My hubby's frd working in there but we havent gone for the talk yet. Not hard selling right?

Barney's CD. Where do u guy got the CD? I always get it from JB. It is originate so the quality is gd and cheaper than spore.

hong - hmmm.. i wld say he din really hard sell. of cos got "selling" lah... like ask why not a good deal.. wats ur concern etc. but not consider as "hard sell".
happy.gif

barney - i dun hv a single cd yet. :p but my fren says get from pasar malam... 3 for $10 nia haha :p

MTDT,
the pasar malam quality not that gd. Since i was at JB so i get from there.

I have a few but Janelle always the one who control wat Julian can watch. So cham hor...

Julian loves elmo but Janelle find it boring so she will on Baby Can Read CD for Julian. We told her that is boring. She told us Julian like it.

Some of my discs are from friends who have outgrown Barney. Others original from SG (~$10 per pc). And I also buy from this VCD shop in my office bldg ($5 per pc).

hong - hahaha... Janelle so cute. :p
but actually huh.. Z also loves Baby can read now... he will follows all the action now.

ya, think the qty wont be as good as real one... but my fren says since so cheap.. if spolit then get new one. :p so far i havent seen the DVD yet.. so cant comment on the qty. :p

Elmo dvds - I also dun hv a single pc. :p

MT,

Is "Baby can Read" interesting? He doesn't really fancy Brainy Baby as it's too "slow" with no singing/dancing. I want to diversify Joshua's collection a little.

Back