(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

YB..aiyo got a shock, lucky yr ok! the guy also gentlmen lo n really lucky lo..!

Missmoon..wow learning vision so x har..! i should consider hor since i only need to pay $200.

Oh the childcare is in my work place itself few level up, but problem is i need to fetch v to & fro from home.

Dsii...thanks for putting my name...hahaha

Mid-Autumn Festival 2007 at Chinese Gardens
~ The Magical Ocean

The grounds at The Chinese Garden will be filled with a wide variety of activities catering to people of all age groups: the Carnival Ground, the Festive Village, the Food and Cultural Villages and not forgetting the specially invited Sichuan Acrobat Performances at the main stage. This will be the first time; the Sichuan performers will be in Singapore.

The entire grounds at the Chinese Garden will be fully decorated with lanterns to the theme of The Magical Ocean. Expect to be mesmerised by the scale of the lanterns with their bright dazzling show of design, lightings and colours. One of the main features of this years Mid Autumn Festival is a giant replica of a Lost Atlantis beneath the ocean.

Highlights & Other Information

Date of event: 5 Sep to 30 Sep

Opening hours: 9.00 am to 12.00 am

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Fireworks: 5th, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 25th & 29th Sep </font></font>

Stage Performances: 7.45 pm & 9.00 pm daily

Lucky draw : Visitors will fill up the form and drop it in lucky draw boxes.
The draw will be carried out on 30 Sep 2007.

Free lanterns will be given to all visitors.

<font color="0000ff">so which days are you gals going?</font>

YB, luckily both of u are okie... the guy really very heng leh... BM only drive first day then got to repair already... it was said european car tougher n japanese car more fragile that's why his car only got scratches n yours got a dent...

YB,
glad that u and Kay is ok. BMW, Merc and those European car are hard body cars. I am more worried of those who KISS them.

Touching Penis - Dun know when Julian discovers his didi. He has being touching it when he is diaperless. Stime I play with him when i changes his diaper. Not very correct hor. hahhaa..
but it always make his laugh...

KLCC,
I cant go to the gathering. My sunday job is postphoned and most likely on 23 sept.

Chinese garden.
I may go one weekday. May be not catching the fireworks.

PM, Cheri, Melody, Jul, Joykel, Fruitee,
I had sent out the tic yesterday noon. Pls check ur mail box.

Hong,
aiya..how come always so "zhun", kana yr sun work again..anyway,the gathering at my pl may not realise also looking at the list of ppl interested..so few..sad
sad.gif

I got Julian his 1st pair of sandal yesterday. Once I put him down, he dashed out of the shop.
Once he knew that he could walk in the shopping mall. He kept wanting to get down.

So Janelle and I were holding to his hand so he could walk. He is still not a sturdy walker.

The shoppers were all smiling when they saw Julian walked like a drunkard.

YB, thank goodness, u & Kay are both ok. Must be quite a scare. By the way, I have some spare satchets of Pediasure sample. Joshua doesn't like it at all. Will try to pass it to u next time.

KLCC, most prob have to miss this gathering again if it's 23 Sept as there's a biz trip planned for Beijing.

zita, 200+ is super duper cheap. My company is in the process of determining whether it's feasible to have an in-house CC and also give us some subsidies. Waiting for that to happen but it will take at least another 2-3 yrs though.

hmmm, "didi" problem. Haven't encounter that yet as we always have to distract him with toys when it's diaper change time. Will bear Zoe's advice in mind if it happens.

Mummies, now that Joshua is walking, I want to buy a good pair of shoes for him. What should I look out for?

KLCC
dun be dishearten,,,cos some mummies not online mah..like oc now enjoying suntanning at phuket...dun worry...the most like gathering at my place...mini one...hahha...

KLCC,
rbr i mentioned i need to work this sunday. It was postphoned cos not ready then equipment not in. So proposed on 23 Sept, this job die die must do it on Sunday.

23 Sept leh - still long. I think some mummies didnt log in. I believe more will join in. How abt make it earlier or later cos some families will need to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival with family.

Lok, I think some websites will have some gd recommendation. For me, I will look for light-weight, firm, non-slip base.

I just got Julian a Rider sandal. I like it cos the whole sandal is make of rubber/latex. Royal Sporting house carrys it. It cost me $13.90.

i read that soles have to be soft for now, there shld be at least 1 finger width allowance from toe to tip of shoe. any bigger will have them curl their toes to grip the shoe as they try to balance and walk - not good.

Hong,
i also find rider design not bad, but more for boy boy design leh..
ah..bring forward the gathering date ah..so will be 15 or 16 Sept le..ok for the rest?

September Gathering for July Babies !

<font color="ff6000">Date: 16 September 2007 (Sunday)
</font>
Time: 3pm or 4pm onwards till evening (bring lantern for own bb)
Venue: Pooh's lovenest in Hougang
Pls add in ur name if u are going...
1) YB
2) dsii
3) ZITA
4)

Zita - TTSH hv LV meh? i only noe KKH hv. :p
but it's really a good deal.

IFC typically is abt 1k+, after sub is 600+
CC cheapest is 500+, after sub is 400+.
LV dun need to say... of cos more ex. :p

but it's the travelling part that might be troublesome for u and V. actually I hate to see those young kids squeezing in the train with us during peak hrs. esp going home time, they look so tired, some sleeping in their pram. aiyoh... heartache.
sad.gif

KLCC - Sunday gathering huh... me most prob ok.
happy.gif

Hong - aiyoh.. play with his didi somemore huh. haha... so funny. :p

Lok - when Zav starts walking steadily, I brought him a pair of clarks. then a pair of sqeaking sandals and crocs. His 1st love now is CROCS. he refuse to even go out of the door if i put on other pair of shoes for him (and crocs is within his view). So this morning I hide his crocs. hahaha I still abit KS lah... crocs only for nearby places (esp w/o escalator) :p

Mummies,
So sianz..the repair cost for 3rd party car is $2k-$3k. Wah lau..his car is 2.5l BMW & he went to sole agent for repair. I think a fw scratches, he went to change the whole bumper. Somemore his car is only 3mths old. Why did I choose such an EX car to bump!! So unlucky..SIGH!!!

Now leaving to insurance co to settle everything. My hb is gonna KILL me! Cos his insurance premium will goup to $2K/yr. SIGH!!!

MT...ya TTSH inhouse CC is LV lo. that wat i am worry too!

MT..Crocs wat size is zav wearing now? I bought a pair for V but she dont seem to be able to walk in it leh!

YB,
Are the scratches very obvious?
He definitely going back to the sole agent.

KLCC,
There is a Pink sandal (same design as Julian's pair). The pink is very nice.

i'm thinking of clarks too. just went to RSH --- the ryder sandals look quite good. can consider indeed.

MTDT, think we will be KS as well and carry joshua if using escalator.

Hong,
nice sandal..i saw rider in why pay more also..is it cheaper compare to royal sporting hse? I ever got a pair of rider slipper for celest, but she dun like leh, wear 2x then said dun wanna wear liao.

Mamaanne - Ur concern same as mine, scare teacher beat my son coz he very naughty. Haha. but.. I'm still searching for it lah

Zita- very very cheap!!!

YB - Oh dear..... I think becayse Honda cars are soft too. That time I also, just slightly bump onto pillar the headlights can come out and big dent. Were u wearing shoes/ slippers when u drive? I prefer to be bare footed.

PM, is it the same design? There is a few design but i think this one can keep his toes in and would "over shot"

KLCC,
I wanna get Janelle another pair but they doesnt have her size in pink. Arghhhh

I realise WHy pay more and RPH is the same price. U check again.

What Slipper is Celest wearing now? Janelle use dto have a pair of reebok sandal but it is too small for her now. I got her the slip on from bata but i want to get her a sandal.

YB,
May be u strike 4D this weekend. Many times more than the amt u pay out.
happy.gif

One yr, my hubby drove FIL mazda 323 out. He didnt stop in time and bump onto the lorry backside. The lorry driver doesnt even feel it at all. He drove away and the lorry doesnt "hurt" much but the Mazda booth was badly dent in.

Zita,
the CC is cheap.

PM,
I think not the shoe/slipper prob lah. Mayb cos the road was very wet (raining whole day) + the tyres might not be good. Cos I am VERY SURE I brake my car before turning to Kay. I dun even know the car move forward till I heard the bang.

Hong,
Hahaha..then I must buy very big then can win big?

Wah! The lorry dun feel it at all arh? Tat's the thing lor..Jap cars are cheaper but lighter. Always kena impact more than continental car.

YB,
So better change yr tyres since raining sesson coming end of the year..

Hong,
My vain ger got many pairs of slippers leh, abt 3..and i buy her shoes/sandals almost every 3 mths cos she got such big & growing feet..She is a "tua ka po"

YB,
Yah lor then hubby never dare to drive his dad car anymore. So no one in the family dare to touch FIL car cos he very particular.

If my BIL need to drive, he will loan from us but hor he scratches my rim, my wheel, a little bump here and there till i am very unhappy abt it. May be i shld start to be as particular as my FIL.

PM,
Oh i think i know which type.

I read the story. OMG. I pity the lady.
Actually there is another sad story that happened yrs ago. So happened this lady was from my coy and her gynae is the Founder's son of TMC.
She was left with very bad medical condition due to gynae bad judgement.

Eeyore,
I think the BMW owner will tell u if he need to respray that area, he will need to respray the bumper.

YB, may be u ask for the actual bill breakdown.

Eeyore/Hong,
My insurance co will send valuation officer to go down to check. Not me. Final cost still not decided yet cos fully borne by insurance co.

PM, i read already i immediately want to faint liao... cannot continue reading, cos cannot breathe already. if i continue, i'll sure faint in front of my computer! oh my god! now i feel like vomiting liao...

oh no.. YB, the other time i went to spray my bumper (cos i scratch the car :p), not sole agent lah, cost only $75. I heard the more ex one is abt 160 only leh. did u take any pix?

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">IMPT INFO FOR SUNDAY MOVIE</font></font>
Hi!

Greetings from Berri Werks! Thank you for your interest in joining the Berri Werks Movie Event for Disney/Pixars Ratatouille this Sunday!

The response has been overwhelming and we thank you for your support!

This email is long but everything here is important so please try to read everything.

For those who are wondering if your payment has been received, we are pleased to advise that every single participants booking has been updated for payment and all tickets are all confirmed for this Sunday!

For those driving, you may like to note that early attendance would be preferable as car parks will be very full over the weekend.

Try parking at Millennia Walk if Suntec and Marina Square car parks are full.

Do come on time to collect your goody bag items at the Berri Werks Collection Counter located at the entrance of Eng Wah Suntec and proceed to the VIP lounge for the day's activities. The lounge is located on the inside of Eng Wah, past the ticketing ushers & beyond the popcorn stand. Ticket collections will go on till 12pm so if you are not able to make it on time at 10am, we will still be around for 2 hours.

As the lounge is an open room, please make yourself comfortable by finding a floor space for your child.

There will be tables for the following for your patronization: (Please bring

JWT Kids Gym / Curly & Spike (Check out their packages!)
Wyeth (Check out what they have in store!)
GRO (Samples of Expandable shoes will be brought to have a feel of the shoes, shoes are on a pre-order campaign and order forms can be found at the table, each shoe is SG$29.90 per pair for Ratatouille participants! Please bring a cheque or pay in cash for your order.)
Face of Man (Adam Chuas Amazing Caricaturing is FREE but limited to a first come first serve basis. Optional: Lamination of drawing for $2/- only!)
Bonafides (Air Brush Tattooing for kids FREE but limited to a first come first serve basis. Please queue.)
Jia Jia Liang Teh (Check out their range of drinks!)

We hope you enjoy your day and goody bag treats as much as we enjoyed putting them together for you.

Only ONE goody bag per ticket purchased can be redeemed.

PLEASE TRY NOT TO BE LATE WE START AT 10AM.

(Upon arrival, please put your children in the lounge to settle in with the activities while you collect your ticket packs and goody bag. Your child can proceed with the activities without waiting in queue or their tickets first)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10am - Ticket Collection / Goody bag Collection

(If there is a queue, please bring your child into the lounge first so they wont miss any of the activities)

Upon arrival, no documentation is required as we have your details all on file.

Please quote your full name per what you have provided at booking and confirm the number of tickets you had purchased. If a friend or relative is collecting on your behalf, please ensure that they quote the correct name. Do note that if you are collecting for multiple bookings, please ensure that your friend/relative is aware that you are collecting it for them.

Tickets are all pre-allocated and cannot be changed as this event is sold out.

Your ticket pack and your goody bags will be provided to you at the same time. If you have a large booking, please ensure that you have some assistance to take the goody bags at this time.

If you had opted for postage, do note that we have a separate stack for participant packs for those who opted for postage so please quote postage before you give us your name.

10am-1030am JWT Kids Gym Session

1030am-1115am Wyeth Fun Time Performance

Look out for the cute blue Wyeth mascot!!

1120am- 12pm - Julia Gabriel Centre for Learning Edu-drama Session

12pm - 1215pm - Lucky Ducky Draw

You must be around at the time of the announcement to claim your prize, please note that the lucky draw prizes will be announced according to your hall and seat number and will be given only 3 calls before it is discarded.

1215pm 2pm Break time to grab some lunch at the nearby food court/restaurants.

2pm - All Participants are to be seated in your respective movie hall one by 150pm.

(Please note that there are a total of 3 halls for this event, please ensure you are in the correct hall for the show)

Show will run till 350pm. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Points to note:

Please DO NOT bring your strollers into the lounge and park it outside the lounge area if necessary. There will be absolutely no space for strollers at this venue. Parking it whilst in the cinema hall itself can be done along the open front area under the screen.
There is a free roaming area outside the lounge where parents can gather and patronize the activity tables located out of the lounge.
If possible during the activities, try to place ONLY your child(ren) in the lounge as the lounge cannot accommodate all adult participants. Rest assured that we are convinced that your children will be fully entertained and engaged. The activities are not only limited to the lounge, only the performances are so please engage all areas throughout so you would not feel too constrained of space.
As the crowd is big, please do not spread out your personal belongings to reserve floor space. Try to sit as close together as possible.
Please ensure however that you are aware of the whereabouts of your children at all times as the crowd is big. Should you lose your child, please inform the organizers asap and we will assist in the announcement and search of your lost child.
Please do not wear any valuables to this event.
The cinema halls are cold so please bring a shawl or jacket for yourself & your family.
External Food & Drink is not allowed in the Cinema Halls other than Popcorn/Nacho/Hotdog Combos & various snacks bought at the EW snack bar.
Children that are below 0.9m and do not have a ticket would be required to sit on their parents laps during the movie.

oh the lady so poor thing... btw, is the pix showing the lady??? it mentioned the lady only 21 yrs old... but pix doesn't look like leh...

YB, u mean u already reported the insurance claim.. i think i ever heard hb said that they'll send someone to evaluate the scratch like hong mentioned... so price shld not confirmed yet...

since I have 19goodies bag to collect, think i would collect the tickets first until most pple arrive.

1215-2pm - got Lunch break leh....

btw i tot the movie is 1pm leh... but nvm lah.
so see everyone on sunday.
happy.gif
those who dun hv my no, pls pm me. thanks.

Movie Gathering on 2nd Sept
Zita x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
YB x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
PM x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
YLC x 1 = $12.00 - paid
Melody x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
Dsii x 3 = $36.00
MsPiggy (Jun)x 2 = $24.00
eeyore x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
May X 2 = $24.0 (anyone wan to take over?)

MTDT / May,
I don't mind taking over. Was just thinking of bringing Joshua to watch this movie!! Who do I pay and how to get the stuff from u?

yb,
hope u are not affected by yr kissing incident!!
erm.. i may hv kang tow for car insurance for next yr.. let me know if u need ...

yah the ger is so poor thing and she's so young and single. I wonder.. If its purely the ger's luck or KKH's practise to allow MOs to use patient under B1 ward for 'practise'??

pm,

i read this article in the newpaper... my opinion of KKH really dropped badly... my mil actually asked me to go there to give birth... cus its specializes for women n bbs... luckily i have my eyes set on Gleneagles hahaha
happy.gif

Back