(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

cheri...i also dont noe y so cheap but is from a reliable source, another thread mummy got buy from her.

she is offering 10pair for $80/-, 20 for $150 lo.

Order of Babylegs
zita - 3pairs
KLCC - 1)st05 x 1 and fn34 x 1 (total 2 pairs)

Link for the available stock.

http://www.babylegs.jp/stripe.html
32-43

http://www.babylegs.jp/funky.html
33-37

http://www.babylegs.jp/classical.html

http://www.babylegs.jp/polka-dot.html

zita,
i heard someone selling fake babylegs at $8.. u may want to chk if yr baby legs from australia etc.. are u ordering from the babyleg japan?

Huh? Huh? I heard Kaylyn's name being mentioned? Haha.

Zoe,
Staring competition arh? So Funny!! No lah. Kay happens to be the only gal there before CG's gal came. Anyway, Kay seems to enjoy CG's gal's company. The 2 gals keeps crawling together & playing together. Majiam stick together. Haha.

Angi,
Yah..I noticed. Seth sat so close to Kay. Almost back to back. Haha.

Dsii,
No worries...I think Kay only has eyes for ur Isaac. Ian also no fight. Wahaha!!

Hi mtdt,
Hv u order the Jshopper thingy? if not, i will like to cancel one of my order..sorry for any inconveniences caused..
<font color="ff0000">2)Pack of 3 T-shirts (Girls'set) J62702, Colour = C, lovely pattern, size = 110</font>

so cute the babies pix. Looks so fun! So envy leh everytime I see u mummies and babies going for gathering.

PM, regarding the sterliser, U know when Elliot was 8mths when I came to US, I already stopped using cos the voltage is diff. So its pretty ok to stop now. Maybe if u abit paranoid abt it, do it slowly. Like wat the other mummies advised.

The legging look very nice but i think more suitable for ger ger. I cannot imagine how Julian will look like if he was to wear the legging leh.

The legging look very nice but i think more suitable for ger ger. I cannot imagine how Julian will look like if he was to wear the legging leh.

Another lobang.
I came across cheap and comfortable Pyjamas which is only $3.90 per set.

If anyone interested, u can visit chinatown CK (not CK tang hor). They also have PJ for older kids. I got Janelle set for only $4.90. Short sleeve front buttons. They also have Long sleeve for only $3.90.

my fren told me she saw from news/newspaper..a kid wore china-made PJ or clothes and stand near to stove...just near nia.then suddenly the clothing kena fire leh...she said cos the chemical use on the clothing to strong..so even stand near by oso easily imflammable leh..so scary...

ya.. the "fire PJ" is New Zealand news.
then they tested a few clothes... all failed the test. something like 900 times more than the approved standard.

sigh... China really "throw face" leh.
sad.gif

Hong - I order a "priate" leggings. think more boy boy lah. haha :p

Ya lor...how NOT to buy clothings made from China? Even Mattel toys also made in China leh. So scary. Luckily we dun have heater in s'pore.

ep

YU GUO new address as below...they r moving on 15 oct 07.

#01-04 Kingston Terrace
8-B Jalan Masjid
Singapore 418929
Tel:64474761

Hong

will tt to u today or tomorrow.thanks.

hong - done.
happy.gif

To Account POSB Savings
053-13943-4 hong
Amount S$18.00
Transaction Reference 1321655665

thanks

sooooo bored!!!

lucky tomolo i am not in office...
got dept team building at sungei buloh! (also faintz)

everyone - pls pray tat tomolo morning RAIN!!!!
(then my siong program will be change to something indoor haha)

mtdt,

team building ah..last time when i hv mine few years back, my collic suggested to pretend/declare preggie to "siam" the siong activities..u can consider that :p

Something nice to share with Mummies here...

Invisible Moms

It all began to make sense, the blank stares, the lack of response, the way one of the kids will walk into the room while I'm on the phoneand ask to be taken to the store. Inside I'm thinking, "Can't you see I'm on the phone?" Obviously not. No one can see if I'm on the phone, or cooking, or sweeping the floor, or even standing on my head in the corner, because no one can see me at all. I'm invisible.

Some days I am only a pair of hands, nothing more: Can you fix this? Can you tie this? Can you open this? Some days I'm not a pair of hands; I'm not even a human being. I'm a clock to ask, "What time is it?" I'm a satellite guide to answer, "What number is the Disney Channel?" I'm a car to order, "Pick me up right around 5:30, please."

I was certain that these were the hands that once held books and the eyes that studied history and the mind that graduated summa cum laude - but now they had disappeared into the peanut butter, never to be seen again. She's going. she's going. she's gone!

One night, a group of us were having dinner, celebrating the return of a friend from England. Janice had just gotten back from a fabulous trip, and she was going on and on about the hotel she stayed in. I was sitting there, looking around at the others all put together so well. It was hard not to compare and feel sorry for myself as I looked down at my out-of-style dress; it was the only thing I could find that was clean. My unwashed hair was pulled up in a banana clip and I was afraid I could actually smell peanut butter in it. I was feeling pretty pathetic, when Janice turned to me with a beautifully wrapped package, and said, "I brought you this."

It was a book on the great cathedrals of Europe. I wasn't exactly sure why she'd given it to me until I read her inscription: "To Charlotte, with admiration for the greatness of what you are building when no one sees."

In the days ahead I would read - no, devour - the book. And I would discover what would become for me, four life-changing truths, after which I could pattern my work: No one can say who built the great cathedrals - we have no record of their names. These builders gave their whole lives for a work they would never see finished. They made great sacrifices and expected no credit. The passion of their building was fueled by their faith that the eyes of God saw everything.

A legendary story in the book told of a rich man who came to visit the cathedral while it was being built, and he saw a workman carving a tiny bird on the inside of a beam. He was puzzled and asked the man, "Why are you spending so much time carving that bird into a beam that will be covered by the roof? No one will ever see it."

And the workman replied, "Because God sees."

I closed the book, feeling the missing piece fall into place. It was almost as if I heard God whispering to me, "I see you, Charlotte. I see the sacrifices you make every day, even when no one around you does. No act of kindness you've done, no sequin you've sewn on, no cupcake you've baked, is too small for me to notice and smile over. You are building a great cathedral, but you can't see right now what it will become."

At times, my invisibility feels like an affliction.But it is not a disease that is erasing my life. It is the cure for the disease of my own self-centeredness. It is the antidote to my strong, stubborn pride. I keep the right perspective when I see myself as a great builder. As one of the people who show up at a job that they will never see finished, to work on something that their name will never be on. The writer of the book went so far as to say that no cathedrals could ever be built in our lifetime because there are so few people willing to sacrifice to that degree.

When I really think about it, I don't want my son to tell the friend he's bringing home from college for Thanksgiving, "My mom gets up at 4 in the morning and bakes homemade pies, and then she hand-bastes a turkey for three hours and presses all the linens for the table." That would mean I'd built a shrine or a monument to myself. I just want him to want to come home. And then, if there is anything more to say to his friend, to add, "You're gonna love it there."

As mothers, we are building great cathedrals. We cannot be seen if we're doing it right. And one day, it is very possible that the world will marvel, not only at what we have built, but at the beauty that has been added to the world by the sacrifices of invisible women.

Hi young bride,
not sure if u remember me but we have chatted on the thread regarding thyroid. just scanned through the postings and saw that u brought u gal for the thyroid test again. is it necessary? my boy also failed his thyroid tests when he was born but cleared it at the 1st month blood test. not sure if i have to bring him as doc din say anything after the 1st month test. thanks.

Dsii,
I never think so far lah. I dun allow my kids to go near the stove while i'm cooking. Even if i was cooking, she wld have already change to her day outfit. I do not allow my kids to linger in PJ once they wake up.

Like Yenny said, how can we ensure the clothes we getting are not from China? Even if we get clothes so say made in US, UK, Taiwan, indo. We cannot be sure that the cloth is not from China.

For those who ordered the Chinese Garden tix.
Can u kindly trf the $$ to me as i need to pay cash payment to my admin this coming morning.

Chinese Garden Tix

<font color="ff0000">1) MTDT - 2 Adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID</font>
2) Fruitee - 4 Adults ($9x4=$36)
3) Dsii - 2 adults/1 kid ($9x2=$18+$6=$24)
<font color="ff0000">4) melody - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID</font>
5) PM - 2 adults ($9x2=$18)
6) Ylc - 2 adults ($9x2=$18)
<font color="ff0000">7) Joykel - 03 adults+01 kid ($09x03=$27+$06=$33) - PAID</font>
8) Jul - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18)
9) Cheri - 5 adults ($9 x 5= $45)
<font color="ff0000">10) wendy- 3 adult (9 x 3 = $27) - PAID</font>

Can you kindly trf the $$ to my POSB saving acct?
053-139434

If possible pls tell me the trf ref.

misaryeo,
Nice story..just when I need it!

Erin,
Halo..yes, I remember u. Hmm...I'm just following my PD's advice to bring Kay for the blood test. Mayb just to be on the safe side. At least I won't keep worrying abt the possibility of her having thyroid problems.

Hong
I've made the TT to you already.
happy.gif

To Account POSB Savings
053-13943-4 Hong
Amount S$36.00
Transaction Reference 1322838202

Fruitee,
thanks..

Chinese Garden Tix

<font color="ff0000">1) MTDT - 2 Adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID </font>
<font color="ff0000">2) Fruitee - 4 Adults ($9x4=$36) - PAID</font>
<font color="ff0000">4) melody - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID </font>
<font color="ff0000">7) Joykel - 03 adults+01 kid ($09x03=$27+$06=$33) - PAID </font>
9) Cheri - 5 adults ($9 x 5= $45)
<font color="ff0000">10) wendy- 3 adult (9 x 3 = $27) - PAID </font>

053-139434

Chinese Garden Tix

<font color="ff0000">1) MTDT - 2 Adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID </font>
<font color="ff0000">2) Fruitee - 4 Adults ($9x4=$36) - PAID </font>
<font color="ff0000">4) melody - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID </font>
<font color="ff0000">7) Joykel - 03 adults+01 kid ($09x03=$27+$06=$33) - PAID </font>
<font color="ff0000">9) Cheri - 5 adults ($9 x 5= $45) - PAID
10) wendy- 3 adult (9 x 3 = $27) - PAID </font>

053-139434

Hi Hong,

Sorry for the delay... I just trf S$18.00 to your POSB Savings 053-13943-4.
Transaction Ref: 1323154187
Thanks for getting the tickets for us!
Can mail me the tickets? Let me know the postage n all then i trf $ to your account! Thanks once again!

MTDT,

I trf S$12.00 to your POSB SAVINGS 096-09685-2
Trans Ref: 1323151761
hehe thanks yah! so how to collect tic from u??

hong,
so sorry. I tt you tonight can? I dun have posb acc, got to use hb's. thanks so much!

MY,
thanks for the article!

Chinese Garden Tix

<font color="ff0000">MTDT - 2 Adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID
Fruitee - 4 Adults ($9x4=$36) - PAID
melody - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18) - PAID
PM - 2 adults ($9x2=$18) - PAID
Ylc - 2 adults ($9x2=$18) - PAID
Joykel - 03 adults+01 kid ($09x03=$27+$06=$33) - PAID
Cheri - 5 adults ($9 x 5= $45) - PAID
wendy- 3 adult (9 x 3 = $27) - PAID</font>

053-139434

Jul,
ok.

YLC, PM,
Sure no problem. SO normal postage? I will not be responsible for lost mail hor.

YLC,
No need to pay me the postage fee, give me a treat of kopi can liao. hahahaha..

REST, can u opt ur mode of collection?

Erin,
Not mean to scare u. Received a call from my doc today to pick up the blood test report. He mentioned about letting a PD review Kay's report. I was very worried & commented it to my gynae when I saw him for pap smear today. He mentioned it'll b easy to spot a child wif thyroid problem. Normally, a child with thyroid prob will not be growing well, physically & mentally. Sometimes may even be retarded.

So as long as our child is growing & developing well physically & mentally, there shldn't be any prob.

I'm still waiting for Kay's blood test report to be mailed to me though...

Mummies,
Brought Kay to watch the Bourne Ultimatium today at Vivo City. Thought she'll sleep thru cos she didn't nap at all today. But she's so active & interested on wat's showing on screen. Keep wanting to eat the pop corn & crawling all over the seat.

My hb so poor thing, have to stand near the door carrying her. Cos he scare disturb other ppl. In the end , he sat on the flr next to the door with Kay. Haha...

The when the trailer for Ratatouile (dunno correct spelling) came on, she said 'Yum-yum'. Cos lotsa food on screen. And when each trailer & commercial end, she'll said 'No more' & wave her hands to signal no more. I was so surprised. Haha...

Then today hb sand Old Macdonalds to Kay. She suddenly sang 'Yi-Ya-Yi-Ya-Oh' So funny!

dsii,
yah..cos since I'm in town might as well catch a movie. Thought afternoon not much ppl around..who knows the cinema is so crowded. Wonder why they dun work. Haha.

Zita,
Size 100 is too big liao. Even size 80 is too big for ashley. For tops i will go for 80 cos 70 too short liao although still loose. Bottoms can consider size 70. Venice should be the same as ashley since they are both small size.

cinema
I haven't been to a movie in Spore for years. Which would you recommend which is new, clean and empty? I don't like crowds so it'll be weekday day that I go. Thanks.

Zoe,
U staying in Serangoo Gardens, right? Then the newest cinema near ur plc is AMK hub. I think open less than 3mths. I haven't had the chance to catch a movie there though...

YB
haha..maybe all tais tais, xiao jie,and maybe fri?? so apply leave to enjoy long weekends..maybe some after sch?? the young couples go for a show?

Back