(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Eeyore - nope, cant select seats. it will be pre-allocated. Since we book together, hopefully we will seat together.

BTW - it's CONFIRM and no refund. so pls transfer me the amt to <font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">POSB Savings 096-09685-2</font></font>
thanks

some info

Seats are pre-allocated by Berri Werks on a <font size="+2">first come first serve basis</font>. We have taken the liberty to block out the first two rows of the theatre where possible to avoid front row seating and will allow each participant a good view from every seat for our events.

Cancellation of tickets at this time would be subject to a 50% cancellation fee off each ticket purchased. Due to recent abuse of the booking system, we will enforce the 50% cancellation charge on all cancelled bookings from here onwards.

there will be a agenda email from them on 30aug.
so please give me ur email address too.
happy.gif

Jul & dsii order confirm hor? i paid on behalf 1st ya.
can transfer $16 to my acct Posb Saving 121-46853-0 at yr conv.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/911446.html?1187575401

Huggalugs orders
1) zita -possum
2) dsii - L'll Pirate -$16
3) Mtdt - L'll Pirate -received
4) Lego_mum - Jolly -$16 -ok
5) Ep - rocker -received
6) Jul- Egg Head -$16
7) missmoon - good times-received
8) missmoon - L'll Pirate
9) PM - Aussie -$16 -received
10) Ep - cool spirit -received

zita,
paiseh...forgot to tt last night. Thanks!
To Account POSB Savings
121-46853-0 Zita
Amount S$16.00
Transaction Reference 1319016101

MTDT,
Thanks!
To Account POSB Savings
096-09685-2 MTDT
Amount S$24.00
Transaction Reference 1319018513

Hi Zita,

I've transferred $16 to u oredi. My inlaws came to visit so managed to sneak out. Thanks!

To Account POSB Savings
121-46853-0 Zita
Amount S$16.00
Transaction Reference 6458

wow... seems like this movie is very hot...
family movie.
happy.gif

I like Vivo GV....
very very spacious!!!
happy.gif

1st there last friday. :p (sigh.. so suaku now. :p)

MTDT..transfer by atm around 8.15pm! $24.00/-

mummies,
Had made payment to Huggalugs : )Hope able to receive it before 2 Sept 07...

fruitee
"If you have a Big Kid in your kitchen then you should take them along to see the new Disney movie Ratatouille. Its all about a French rat named Remy who dreams about becoming a great chef."

MTDT What's there to buy from Jshopper? I always see see look look but cant find anything leh...

Anyone kept their sterilizer already? Feel like keeping E's.. but at the same time paranoid abt not sterlizing the bottles..

PM
Why don't you wean the stereilizer off? Sterilize after a day's use of the bottle first for eg, instead of after each use, and then progressively less frequent?

PM - certain clothes are quite nice. Jap style.
happy.gif

at dsii hse, zav is wearing jshopper clothes loh. simple and cheap and comfy clothes.
happy.gif

Hi Zoe,
Thx for the invite today. Kay had such a GREAT time in ur outdoor jaccuzi today. Dun think she wanna get out of the water at all until I pull her out. Haha.

Btw, sorry for messing up ur hse today. Saw ur dady picking up the litter on the flr when I leave. Feel so bad...

Some pixs to share today...
933601.jpg
933602.jpg
933603.jpg

YB
Thanks for coming. Was really nice seeing you and K after so long. Don't worry about the mess, very minor and D makes a mess even on his own anyway. You should see him when he gets his hands on newspapers. Yeah, K really enjoyed it. The water was nice and warm towards the end and she knew it. ;-)

MT
;-p K looks so cute in her swimsuit.

Have you bought socks from Jsjopper b4?If so do you know if the 15-19cm size is really only from 15cm or smaller feet also can?

Brought Kay for thyroid blood test just now. She cried so loud until become hysterical. Poor baby...Took about 15mins but only a little blood. I think it's really prolonged pain for Kay...

Here's the plaster on both our hands/arms. ( I took blood test also)
933645.jpg

YB
Poor K! D had blood drawn a few times from same place when he was only 2-3 days old. I couldn't stay in the room. He was so tiny and they bent his wrist so hard to get the blood out. Big bruises on both hands.

mtdt,
Emailed u the j-shopper order already..thanks..
Pooh
(1)2 Pack (Parka & T-shirt) J69801, Colour = Red, Size = 110
(2)Pack of 3 T-shirts (Girls'set) J62702, Colour = C, lovely pattern, size = 110
(3) T-shirt 3-Pack, J66903, Colour = A, Size = 80

Zoe,
I can still tahan Kay's cried lah...just that the whole process too long lor. Then Kay keep trying to pull her arms back. Doc also says she's very strong. Doc inserted a needle into the veins at her hand & let blood slowly drip into the test tube which he was holding below the needle. Not like adults where they use syringe.

zoe - true lah. bigger better than smaller.
but really looks Too big. my fren ask me: buying for a 5yr old kid? haha

YB - sayang K...

KLCC - ok noted.

zoe, sorry..didnt manage to go over to ur place..isaac's godma wanna bring the boys out...so spent the whole day at amk hub..looks fun leh...organise again when PTT's babies are well ok???

another fun event

Babies' Proms

Fri, 7 Dec 07 - Sat, 8 Dec 07
10:30am & 12:00pm, Victoria Concert Hall

Featuring:

Peter Moore conductor
Repertoire/ Programme:
Programme to be announced.
Synopsis:
Back for the sixth year running, SSO brings you its wildly popular Babies Proms led by the bubbly Uncle Peter who will lead his young audience on an amazing and unforgettable musical adventure. Give your child an early start in classical music with this fun and interactive event.

Suitable for children aged 7 and below. Tickets available from 3 Sep 2007. Tickets required for children aged 2 and above.

KLCC,
Ok i go and check it out.

YB,
why Kaylyn also need to do the test?

MTDT,
I have been to baby prom. The music can be quite loud. Janelle doesnt like it. She told me very noisy. haizzz..

Zoe,
Dylan very sturdy. See that he can walk very well now.

Hong - ooh really huh.
sad.gif

I tot this yr end is the last chance for zav to go for FOC. hahah (below 2 FOC)

were u sitting v front etc. :p

Hong,
Cos Kay was hypothyroid when she was born. Mayb affected by the medication I took when I was preg. Then retest 3 days later, she's normal. But doc still wants us to test her when she's 12mths to double cfm hypothyroid doesn't come back lor.

Yes, Dylan is really good at walking now. Can even walk backwards & push the pram. Haha! Next time shld ask Dylan to help push Kay in the pram then I can relax. Hahaha!!

mummies,
can anyone recommend me a TCM doctor? need to bring JEdd cos he has lots of phelgm inside.. finish the doc's medication n still no improvement.

Mummies,
I will be closed the order at 3pm sharp and i will advise the payment.

Collection of tix.
How would all like to collect your tix?

Chinese Garden Tix

1) MTDT - 2 Adults ($9x2 = $18)
2) Fruitee - 4 Adults ($9x4=$36)
3) Dsii - 2 adults/1 kid ($9x2=$18+$6=$24)
4) melody - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18)
5) PM - 2 adults ($9x2=$18)
6) Ylc - 2 adults ($9x2=$18)
7) Joykel - 03 adults+01 kid ($09x03=$27+$06=$33)
8) Jul - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18)
9) Cheri - 5 adults ($9 x 5= $45)
10) wendy- 3 adult (9 x 3 = $27)

MTDT,
yah quite front.... I see if i can post some picture here but pictures dun show much lah.

YB,
OIC but glad K is ok.

ep,
u wanna try Yu Guo? I thot u being there before?

Updates

Movie Gathering on 2nd Sept
1) MTDT x 1 = $12.00
2) Zita x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
3) YB x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
4) PM x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
5) YLC x 1 = $12.00
6) Jul x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
7) Dsii x 2 = $24.00
8) OC x 2 = $24.00
8) Mezzo17 x 1 =$12.00
9) eeyore x 2 = $24.00 - Paid
10) May X 2 = $24.00

Ep,
i dun have it with me now but i rbr they are moving in Oct. I only know the new location is opp the kembangan MRT station. Not sure is it the building directly opp the station.

Chinese Garden Tix

1) MTDT - 2 Adults ($9x2 = $18)
2) Fruitee - 4 Adults ($9x4=$36)
3) Dsii - 2 adults/1 kid ($9x2=$18+$6=$24)
4) melody - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18)
5) PM - 2 adults ($9x2=$18)
6) Ylc - 2 adults ($9x2=$18)
7) Joykel - 03 adults+01 kid ($09x03=$27+$06=$33)
8) Jul - 2 adults ($9x2 = $18)
9) Cheri - 5 adults ($9 x 5= $45)
10) wendy- 3 adult (9 x 3 = $27)

Can you kindly trf the $$ to my POSB saving acct?
053-139434

Thanks.

hong - will do tonite. thanks
happy.gif

something wrong with forum or today really nobody chat?? :p

aiyoh.. so bored today, but both jul/jun thread so quiet!
sad.gif

Back