Read the story about Even. Thanks for sharing this as it makes me realise that what I have now and everyday life is a blessing. I use to think of why have baby and sort of regretted having baby as I think when they grow up, they will just leave us - so why have baby. But when I look at my baby, I'm just happy to have been thr this phrase of life. When I see my baby smile and the thought that I have given life to my baby, there is this indescripbable feeling of stability and satisfaction. I guess family is more important than anything else. At the end of the day, your job could be gone anytime. Well, children might go away too but i guess this could be something that strengthen relationship with husband.
Earlier I shared that I seldom talk to my hubby now cos' too tired. But now, I felt so blessed and more certain that I married the right guy (despite not rich nor handsome.., hee hee, abit on the plump side). After work he help me take care baby, wash bottle, plates, clean house, toilet.. without complain and have to take care of me too (when I fuss about the baby and my current life - no life, not enough sleep and getting old and stretch mark and now need to buy XL size pants - I use to wear M size!!).