Hi, been busy lately too, only come here see see look look sometimes, not much time to join in the chat. But next week holiday, hurray!!! Looking forward to it...
angeline, pawprint, spicegal, dor
take care! hope you get well soon!
peng V bb talking
Xin en also babbles a lot. these few days, seem to have more new sounds that sound like hello, bu yao, etc. Xin en can say pa pa & mama too, but she hasn't say pa pa for a long time, she calls me ma ma, but sometimes she goes mama to a lot of things too
cheese,
remember I read in the weaning bb thread that a mummy give kiri cheese, she says it's less salty than other brand. I see kiri cheese in NTUC.
theres this kraft cheesestik for kids, the package says no extra sugar and has something good for the teeth, think I will buy and let xin en try next week.
I see more brands of cheese in Carrefour too, maybe can check that out.
Lyn,
Hi long time no see, how are you?