Hi mummies,
Been very busy lately, only have time to come here browse. My co-teacher has been transferred to another class and I'm given a relief teacher to partner me, this means that I have to do double the planning, preparation and admin work. xian......
re: loop handle spoon
I managed to buy one from the supplier cheri mentioned, but think they have limited stocks, mummies interested can check with them. the brand is gerber.
re: Toa Payoh central neighbourhood shops / cheap sleeveless rompers for 24 months
Anyone knows where to get really cheap sleeveless rompers for our toddlers? Xin en has been digging her bellybutton till it's red, and the only way to stop her is to let her wear rompers (bellybutton covered). so want to get cheap and cooling rompers for her to wear at home. A mummy told me she sees some in neighbourhood shops at TP central? Anyone knows exact location of the shops?
Thanks in advance!!