(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

vivi,
of course... 1 big gel pack.
even when i put the gel pack inside my mini fridge in the office, i will melt totally by the time i am going home. Hiaz no freezer in office
sad.gif

Welcome, new mommies!

Poohy, K ong

Gabby was 9.3kg at 7 months. She is now 8.5 months and is 9.4kg. Think the weight gain slows down as she started to creep more. So, Joelle will probably slow down in weight gain too. Btw, she is such a cutie!

poohy,
Joelle looks really cute! Bah Bah...I still think she looks v much like Fiona... maybe should meet u and compare.
Even Samuel looks quite like aaron when he was younger.

sunflower, tinklebell,
Though my boy sleeps through the nite but I still wake up at least twice in the middle of nite when he makes some noise, mainly searching for his pacifier. So these disturbed sleeps makes me quite tired! Been wanting to make effort to wake up earlier to go jogging but till now still didn't make it!
sad.gif

Wen,
I went to Bras Basah yesterday
happy.gif
Which book do you want? I might go again this evening, depending on my schedule.

poohy, Wen, sunflower,
I found a way to store my A5 sized cards last weekend. Just remembered to share with you gals. I categorise and put in "Mei zheng xiang" paper bag.. lol... Cut it and put the cards it. Very fitting. Small Gucci paper bag also can fit nicely. If you wanna organise them in paper bags, maybe you can start collecting those bak gua paper bags... lol... Quite good quality though...

sunflower,
It's A5 sized small booklet. Probably you havent got it. Remember to ask the sinsei for it.

Lyn,

oh I don't have it le. Only got the ring-binded one. Was the book inside the folder? ok, will check with sensei this week
happy.gif
thanks

keke.. good thing chinese new year coming, can stock up on the bags.

If you going down Bras Basah today, if happen to have that book, can get for me
happy.gif
thanks a mil!
I was reading 1st few pages yesterday, then all the chinese illness name I went huh **scratch head** LOL

sunflower, vivi - the 1 feb seminar is for kids below 3. 2 feb is for above 3. good we all got seats. lyn, you got seats for that too? dinner at HDB hub?
happy.gif

lyn, aloy so cute... suck suck... ha ha... again this am, bb jake din want to latch on. a sign for me to wean off lo.. trying to take this positively... also good now he prefers the bottle, maybe flow faster, can drink more, then more time to play. ha ha... now i can consider ttc again... initially wanted a 07 bb.

poohy, joelle so cute and chubby. jake also turned 8 months on Monday, and he now weighs 9.8 kg. bit heavy, ha ha, cos he can't crawl forward yet.

hmm all of u going to parent support group, hope u all can share when u r back if there's anything interesting.

I went once to the support group when Samuel first attended half a year ago... hmm we left within 30min. Find the sharing nothing new and not as informative as I hope it will be. Maybe because we already read up a lot beforehand ourselves. Most of the questions focus on how many flashcards to flash, what to flash, where to get flashcards etc.

So fed up! Just now open my drawer and saw 1 BIG coachroach! I screamed and jumped up!!!! It must have sense food in the drawer!
sad.gif

hee... Just went for a relaxing shower and took my supplements
happy.gif
dun wanna sleep liao... can do work already
happy.gif

sunflower,
Yesterday, the gal was saying that there will be more books arriving. But dunno when leh... Forgot to ask. If got that book you want, I can help you to get
happy.gif

When you find out the names in English, will get used to it
happy.gif
Which book did you read yesterday? I was browsing through the "tai jiao" one. kekeke... Quickly browse through cos I do not have that book and I passing it to my friend tonite :p I learnt eating fish is better than meat from there.

amy,
I signed up for the 2Feb one leh... cos that day they dun take in anymore registration for 1Feb
sad.gif
Gotta ask my hubby 1Feb he ok or not... If not, I meet you gals for dinner
happy.gif
HDB Hub not very far for me
happy.gif

So envy you... You can wean off without any forcing and all the crying. Throwing another bottle of FM again..
sad.gif
I wish Aloysius will automatic like Jake leh...

I have sent you a picture of the showerhead which I took from my bathroom... kekeke...

lyn, how do you bathe aloy? standing with shower head? i will now transit jake to the long bath - standing/siting with shower head. realised he is a big boy now... should not bathe in his little blue bath tub anymore. further, the water is recycled again and again during his bath, and that might worsen his ecezma.

Yes...wean off lo... no choice ma. So sorry to hear you gotta throw away another bottle of FM. luckily it's FM, not BM. ha ha...

Lyn,

books - thanks
happy.gif
I was reading the 21st century kids.

maybe you can try calling up SL for 1st Feb. I called TPY they said fully booked. Then called SL they said ok.

amy,
Still in his bath tub. I put the water from the showerhead into his bath tub and bath. I dun add the bath foam into the bath tub already. I will use the clean water to pour and wash his face first. Then shampoo him... I am also not comfortable with the recycled water...

hahaha... I got frozen BM to be thrown away also... wonders if I can use them to wash my face... hahaha... Just now was a 3 people battle when he woke up
sad.gif
. He cried and cried for milk. Tried to feed him FM, he cried even harder. I wanna latch him, but my mum said no
sad.gif
sobs... Say I give in to him, I will never wean off
sad.gif
Cos the information she got is let the baby cry and cry
sad.gif
I dun feel like weaning already, and just pray Aloysius will be like Jake... kekeke...

sunflower, funny - TPY and SL's parent talk is the same talk at HDB hub. How come one got seats one no seats? Maybe they only assign a certain no. of seats to parents from each centre? hmm...

lyn, think if you want to attend, should be able to sneak in la... i can lend you my tag...
happy.gif

huh? aloy cried for milk? think cos you tbf from day 1, so diff to wean off. if i were you, i will bf till at least 1 yr. how come you want to wean off? think aloy will wean off when he is ready, like Jake. aiyo... must be very heartache hor? to see him cry....

sunflower,
ya lor... extremely busy at work n home...so dun have time to log in. Just read the thread once a while.

Stella,
Will update the chart tonite when I get home. =)

amy,

ya lor. I think too that they assign a certain number to each centre. At first I never call SL only call TPY, then think try SL see can get any haha.. so very happy can get
happy.gif
will see you ladies next week
happy.gif

msnanas,
oic..how's your little one?
happy.gif

amy,

my friend got me the swede, she said can find at Cold storage, roots section. I've puree it, tried it and personally don't like it. Not given to Xander yet, maybe tomorrow if not will be sunday.

Remember you gave spinach right? How to cook & puree? and when did you give it to Jake?

I made mango puree yesterday, aiyo so sweet, what if after he eats it & refuse other vege **faint**

per Gina Ford's book, she mention fruit puree in the morning - so I can give any type of fruit say apple/pear, up to me right ?

vivi,

sorry forgot your question :p
I knock off at 6pm! going with hubby so will reach about 6.45-7pm. cos aye & cte usu quite congested.

stellagwee,
I got the SM books from Maha Yu Yi on level 3 at Bras Basah
happy.gif

sunflower,
That book which I reserved sell like hot cakes, I think. Cos last time when my friend went there also dun have. That's why I lend mine to her. I got that book when I was there the first time when their stocks seem to have just arrived. There are many more titles of Shichida books than what you saw yesterday.

amy,
Good idea
happy.gif
kekeke...
Yalor... My crying hungry baby in my arms
sad.gif
Very heartache leh... sob sob... I wanna wean to start TTC. The older generation people not pro-breastfeeding one. Worse is my mum has a nurse friend who is anti-breastfeeding
sad.gif
I also think Aloysius will wean off when he is ready. I hope he will be ready by 8 months like Jake
happy.gif
Now I wonder if I deprive him of latching now and let him cry, whether he will want to latch on even longer. Now I am so tired after fighting a "war"...

sunflower, i gave bb jake spinach two weeks ago, follow the same step as other purees - steam then blend.

i also made mango 2 months ago, but end up din give - firstly, it's sweet and bb jake din like sweet stuff, also, i am afraid his tummy cannot take mango, so ended up I finished his mango puree.

and yes - you can give any fruit - this morning i gave apple and cauliflower, as cauliflower is quite mild. for green veg, i give him in the evening. i also make a point not to mix two types of sweet fruit/veg together, as i realised bb jake din like sweet stuff.

sunflower,

jake same birthday as Joelle ah?! i din know that..
happy.gif
post some of his photos leh... haven't seen for some time...
happy.gif

tinklebell,

really ah?! looks like fiona... post some of fiona's photo... we can compare
happy.gif
also hope can meet up with u and your 2 children....
happy.gif

sunflower,
sigh... I can't go. He still needs to be confined. His neutrophils still low.. so chances of him getting infected is very high. Last mth he was hospitalised again due to viral infection.
Sorry guys... hope the next review will be good, then I can join ya for future gatherings. =)

msnanas,

oh dear! err what's neutrophils ?
hope his next review will be a good report. Take care of yourself as well, must rest enough so that can take care of your little boy.

Sunflower,
Neutrophils is a type of white blood cells which helps to fight infection.
Normal range is 1.5 and abv. The last chkup was only 0.22... Extremely low.

msnanas : oh pls do take care ... so he cannot go out to mix wif other kids issiet ?

NEPIA: does anyone have the number to call for nepia diapers ?

lyn,

Is heartaching to see him crying this way. Is just about feeding. Since he's not ready for the bottle and still prefers latch on, why not just continue? As long as you still have milk and won't mind rite? I believe babies will naturally, slowing adapt to new changes when they are ready. Maybe Aloy just need some more time... So not good to force him.

Back