(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

okipoki, i_panda, dal, serene, tinklebell

BJG
happy.gif
See you mummies on Sunday 4pm.
````````````````
Ok, cfm this Sunday at 4pm for a 45-mins trial. Pls arrange the parents to
come in 10 mins earlier to fill up the form for trial.
Thanks & regards,
Annie

Hi Msnanas

Below is the details.

Nick: Celestine
Love Nest: Toa Payoh
Career: SAHM
Sex: F
BB's Name: Natasha Rachael Yang
BB's DOB: 30.06.2006
Age (WEEK): 27
Current Wt (If have): 7.2kgs

Hi Wen,

My gal also refuses FM nor bottle. She prefers to latch on. Hence it is quite inconvenient at times, because I got to bring her everywhere I go. I am her "milk machine", hee hee!

Celestine,
U stay in Toa Payoh?
Used to stay there.... the block next to the CC wh has been pulled down and rebuilt... will be going to shift to Bishan middle of the year
happy.gif

We still go to TP v often cos we attend a church there
happy.gif

Hi Tinklebell,

I have been staying at Toa Payoh for coming 3 yrs. I stay next to the Toa Payoh East CC. Bishan is also a very convenient place, my sister in law just moved there.

Hi MTDT

I bought NewPaper yesterday, but cannot find any topics on babies. Hee hee!

Did I make a mistake? Is it Straits Time Newspaper instead?

Celestine...oic ... Lor 6 side? ...i stayed there for 22 yrs
happy.gif
nice place ... lots of food to eat! Still go there for my fish meat been hoon regularly
happy.gif

re: bjg

both parents should be able to attend together. For all the past trials I been with them, both parents go in. For actual lesson, same.

celestine - Strait times Newspaper lah.
they hv a smaller section call Mind Your Body.

BJG - yes, trial both parents can be ard.
even for real class as well.
one thing i like.. can involve the daddies.
happy.gif

Mothers dear...

*paiseh* only 1st step, buy domain name... in the midst of having it designed.
happy.gif

Welcome all the new mummies!!

Hello gals!
Today "bo lang" ah?

Heeeelllllllooooooo... anybody here? kekeke...

missk, sunflower,
Shall we fix a date for gathering? This Sunday brunch? can? Anyone else wanna meet up?

hi gals...

k ong - oh, u sign up for +ve babies class huh?
u like it?

i went for trial before... found it quite boring!
hahaha :p

Stella: sorry, didnt read you post earlier, i decided not to buy that, but buy jackandlily instead ! wanna join me in buying jackandlily ?

sunflower: it's like babies yoga i guess...

MTDT: i tot it was pretty ok, cuz i'm a working mum, so weekends wld be good to spend time wif baby and expose her to other babies too.
besides, i know another mummy who attends the class, so we chat a bit dyuring the clases !

k ong - oh, i attended the trial with all the jul mummies. :p

we all din enjoy it. :p
but gald tat u like it

but i agree with u... i also take the weekend timing n go class with my boy as a kind of bonding session.
happy.gif

wen,
pigeon brand got wet tissue for preventing mosquito...i got a free pkt from those goodie bag. I tried going to pigeon website but cannot find...don't know whether shopping centre got sell or not. It can last for a few hours.

Hi

I did some research b4. Car seats are not suitable to put in front due to the air bag. Might suffocate the child if the air bag is activated.

olivia,
think u misunderstood...we meant front rear facing...not putting the carseat in the front passenger seat. Anyway, thanks for your info.
665219.gif

lyn, brunch..not a prob...bring hubby or dun bring? I will pm you my cell phone number so that you can keep me in the loop. I have abosultely no access to the internet. 11 am is no prob for me!

wen, i_panda,

I got my pack of Pigeon mosquito wet tissue at Isetan Scotts. You can try there.

I got mosquito stick-on patches from BP. Quite good, the other time Tinklebell let me tried 1 on my boy. Seems to be effective.

missk,
Serene has a Britax car-seat.
Are you back in Singapore now?
happy.gif

Lyn,
oops I can't make it on Sunday 11am

sunflower:
i intend to sell 'high end'/ good quality baby stuff in Taiwan or rather online.

so KONG... dun buy any more bags for urself... start buying for ur baby ok... ;)

sunflower, no me still in jkt. I dun have internet at home in sg. I will be back on Sat. You cant make it on Sun?
sad.gif

Yah, serene shared her experience with BRitax. I intend to get Britax Roundabout. Not too good looking but 5 pt harness lor.

missk,

I'm using Britax Royale --- convertible from birth to abt 18kg. Seen good review abt it from this forum. Joshua likes his car seat. Robinsons usually has 20% discount during their sale (usual price $438). Sells like hotcakes, i have to wait 2 months for the stock.

missk,

ya
sad.gif
sunday 11am I cannot make it

Lok,
Britax Royale can convert from rear to front facing? that's good. then no need to get separate carseat for birth up onwards.

i_panda, sunflower,

for your suggestions on insect repellent. The patch -type: do you know the brand? and also thanks on info on lotion and sunblock. =b

Celestine,
me the milk machine too..keke.. but now is better coz she started solid but still hor...will wait for me. yesterday, for the first time she drank FM from a cup! I was sooooo happy! Hope she will do that again today!

Morning ladies !!

TGIF .. yeah the weather very good hor !! I was late for work !! Hehehe....

Re: BJG

See you gers this sunday
happy.gif

okipoki,
i was told when our babies is 1 yr old. but some of my frds still continue as they said they are used to the routine already. hahaha

Back