(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

pawprint,

nice room and so many toys!!
happy.gif

where did you get the Farm animals?

pawprint,
Irvin's smile always so attractive! How u manage to capture his smile always! nice pics! What is yr gal doing? real baking?

Sunflower,
Growing Fun sells cloth boards... I think can get cheaper on Yahoo brandnew or some BPs?

Serene,
hehe all food is cooked already- foccacia bread as pizza base; canned pineapples, ham, sausage, tomatoes, mozza-cheese as pizza toppings. They put it together and then we pop into oven to melt the cheese.
cookie dough just let them use like playdoh, decorate with choc/ rainbow sprinkles, and we bake.
happy.gif

aiyah my gf is late in picking up her daughter playing here with my girl, haha, so I just rescheduled my swim makeups cos can't make in time!

paula : how was your check up ?? hope they can patch your tooth up painlessly !!

mspiggy : oh dear, can u get a second opinion ??
or wait a while till it's clearer to detect ?

Lyn: there's a promo booth for Karihome at the fair - but i didnt check prices. (went last night, didnt read your post till today)
the lady was generous at giving out samples though !! i tried some myself - didnt like the taste :p

Paw : nice pic of Irving !!! he's going to be a cheecky looking boy ! ehehee, will sure be a lady killer when he grows up !
We mUST have playdates for Irving and K next time !!! where are u moving to ?

Pawprint,
That was fun for the kids i believe.
Agreed with kong, always think Irvin has a very attractive smile, his eyes can kill women leh.
happy.gif
Oh no, i can even imagine a grown up, manly irvin with a wavy hair like yr girl...haha
happy.gif

vivi,

me too, J wont be going for swim tomorrow
sad.gif
Even S is skipping shichida cos we need to ferry my mum and brother to give out invites for his wedding in 2 week's time. Tomorrow is the guo da li... gotta do lots of ferrying.

vivi,

ya I informed them already. maybe wont go make up also ... like a bit rush. Make up on sunday 10am or 3:30pm leh. S got JG playclub.

for shichida, there is no make up. S misses at least the 3rd time this term liao... sigh.

SandPlay Registration
Date: 7 July 2007 or 14 July 2007
Time: 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Changi Beach Club (Exclusive, cleaner beach and pool and toilets!)
Fees: No dollar value. Seeking for volunteers for pot-lucking

Add-ons
1. Pauline
2. Celeste
3. Karen (to be confirmed)
4. Lyn
5. Wen
6. Michele i try my VERY BEST! if 14th
7. Pawprint
8. . Duffy
9. Mrs Chng

Pot-Lucking
1. Fried Bee Hoon ?CELESTE
2. Snacks for Adults ?WEN
3. Snacks for Babies ?PAULINE
4. Peanut Pancakes ?LYN
5. Drinks
6. Strawmats
7. TW fruits if i attend
8. Prata-sausage rolls (Pawprint)
9. Disposables eg cups/ plates.. etc (duffy) - will prepare some sandwiches too.
10. Crystal Bao (Shui Jing Bao)from Tiong Bahru - Mrs Chng

Subsequent Outings: Save the dates
1. Zoo on 4 August 2007
2. Playgroup on 18 August 2007 (Paulines House)
3. Botanic Gardens on 8 September 2007
4. Playgroup on 29 September 2007 (VOLUNTEER?)
5. Sentosa on 13 October 2007
6. Playgroup on 27 October 2007(VOLUNTEER?)
7. Birdpark on 9 November 2007
8. Playgroup on 24 November 2007 (VOLUNTEER?)
9. Playgroup on 8 December 2007 (VOLUNTEER?)
10. THE ROYALS CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS 2007 ON 23 DEC 2007

vivi,

huh got make up meh? S had been with SM for 2-3 terms liao ... all along I was told no make up. Though parents can turn up without the child to attend. u mean u got go for make up before ah?

Sunflower,

thanks!

called them liao. But they didnt mentioned anything abt the make up class.

hmmm hope they gif me a call soon regarding the make up class.

vivi,

aquaducks 64635554

vivi, poohy,

SM makeup class subject to availability. If there is vacancy is current class, with advance notice, you can go for makeup. If all the classes for your child's age-group is full to max of 6, no make up class available.

Paula
welcome bk.. finally c your posting.. give kelly some time to adjust.. children r very adaptable creatures.

Jul gathering
I giam leh... can i cfm later?? hee hee.. i haven't tried bring 2 bbs to go out.. perhaps i will juz bring ethan out n c how..

pawprint,
irvin's smile is so beautiful

poohy
your gal is exactly like my son.. he is so busy ransacking n touching everything.. i din want to stop him cos i guess it's part of growing up n exploring stage.. but he is so busy that he din want mommy to play with him.. he can juz play on his own n dun need anyone.. sob sob.. how to catch his attention??

poohy,
Yes.. SM got make up, and subject to availability. Hopefully all the other classes are not packed to max of 6 for S's age group. Gotta give ask them one week in advance.

Peng, Poohy,
A is also exploring and ransacking my kitchen drawer. Not the books drawers yet cos too heavy. kekeke... Yesterday he just "giap" his tiny fingers at the drawers when he closed it
sad.gif

lyn,

the homework :
fold the long white paper along the line, make into a simple oregami (spelling wrong) bird. Paste on blue paper. Hold bb's hand with crayon/colour pencil, colour the cloud/whatever object on blue paper.

Mspiggy: Dun wori too much all will turn out well. Cheer up ya ;op

Pawprint: Yr irvin is really really a real handsome boy. A very charming smile.

lyn

same here.. mandy giap her fingers alot of times too.. in- between the drawers gap, at the VCD area. then she will show me her fingers that is giap and cry to me.. haha.. sometime i find it amusing. Yest she bite me again. two red deep mark.. ouch, so painful

peng, lyn,

ya lor... I could hardly get J's attention when she is busy ransacking! Kitchen drawers, study room drawers, even storeroom... my mum at times dun close the storerom and ... J will quietly crept inside.... u know the thomas the train toy rack? nowadays, its a common sight to see J climbing up and standing on the yellow toy container to pick and choose toys from the containers on top... she will throw what she dun want and come down only if she find something she like.... I am in a vicious cycle of packing and packing... I pack here, she ransack there liao...

re: make up for SM

alamak me so blur... cos the people in charge never told me anything abt make up lah... sigh... ok lah most likely i wont be free for any other time slot anyway....

mspiggy: Things will turn out fine. Try to relax.

dor: My son will pause for a while, then cry very loudly and make sad face if he kiap his fingers at the drawer. Sometimes, I feel that he cry on purpose....not the initial crying, but when he realise us going to sayang him, he seems to cry even more qi cham. After he's done with his crying, he'll go n hit the drawer. Mandy bite u? I v scared of being bitten cos really VERY PAINFUL!!! My son bites his own arms/hands at times too...can see his teeth mark pattern very clearly.

mspiggy,

dun be too worried. At times heartbeat may be detected quite late... not all are detected in week6 or 7. I heard of later cases too.

thanks ladies for your kind words.

i was suspected to have a blighted ovum. That the pregnancy never actually happened, and that I basically had a group of cells inside a pregnancy sac, but no fetus.

really hope this is not true... praying hard that it's still early stage due to my irregular cycle.

Sunflower,
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
Download the prog & install on own computer. Use size 1 dot setting.

Make-ups,
I missed 3 swims each kid... once I didn't inform prior so only 2 make-ups each kid. Even as SAHM, hard to find slot leh.
Shichida's we missed 1, but how to give 1 wk advance when it's sudden viral fever?

I'm dreading tomorrow... HB not in SG, I'd have to handle both kids in pool, then elder in Shichida.
sad.gif

Thx for compliments on my handsome boy, haha... here's a not-so-handsome pic! :p
832967.jpg

SandPlay Registration

Add-ons
1. Pauline
2. Celeste
4. Lyn
5. Wen
7. Pawprint
8. dal

Pot-Lucking
4. Peanut Pancakes ?LYN
5. Drinks
6. Strawmats
7. TW fruits if i attend
9. Fishballs and sotongballs (dal)

1. Zoo on 4 August 2007

Ransacking
Talk about thisI totally understand how it feels. Gabby will pull books from bookshelves and throw them on the floor. I put back. She will do it againAnd yes, opening drawers, kena giap. And climb up the sofa, bed, coffee table etcaiyo..need 24 hour surveillance.

Lamb,
Thanks for the offer. Of course dont mind if you are not using anymore. I am looking for the back carrier type. Is the one you have that type? I need one that will eventually be able to carry her even when she is 2 3 year old.keke.. Then Daddy will be in charge of carrying. I once saw a man carrying his son of about 3 years old. Look very comfy for both of them. Dreaming that if one day we go traveling, Daddy can just put her on his back and no need to bring stroller..hehe.

Paula,
How was visit to dentist? Hope everything is intactno need extraction

Mspiggy,
Dont worry. Pray with you, k. Pray that the foetus is growing well and doctor will be able to detect heartbeat during the next visit. Meanwhile, please take care and rest and eat well. Mommy must stay healthy and happy, k.

Lyn,
Think we might have bought the wrong brand of brown rice lorthat is why super hard. But I so blur. Thrown away the cover already. .so dont even know which brand was it. The filtered water helps with soakingwow.. that is cool.

Paula,
What is Little People? I havent got any pretend playset for Gabby yet. But when I create conversation between 2 soft toy, she seems interested.. just sit there and watch...hehe.

pawprint, i know who!! BUT she is a working mother and a really down to earth person despite seeing tat red sole u know ;)

how much did u pay for the farm thingy on ur wall? tw sells BUT mahal leh...

Michele,
Okay, we would love to have you with us on either dates. Let me know when your appointment with Dr. Shankar is confirmed. Oh, really? That bed is a Kaloo copy? I didnt know about it lei anyway, hubby has brought and paid liao too late for me to say no-no.

Calliope.
Yep, the branch at Bukit Batok Central is well maintained and managed. I would suggest you to go for an orientation with the branch in Marine Terrace first and have a chat with the principal before making a choice. For me, no choice cos I have no time to do research and I need immediate solution for Kelly.

K Ong, Wen,
No extraction he managed to patch it back. Best dentist in town!

Wen,
Little People is manufactured by Fisher Price. They have a few sets each set comprising a team; I.e. a house (double storey; fully furnished) housing a family and there will be small figurines representing one person, I.e, daddy, mummy, baby, pet cat. Good for pretence play. Whenever the phone rings, I would bring papa to the phone. Whenever the baby cries, I will bring mama to the baby Kelly likes to squeeze the papa, mama and baby together on a bed cos thats how we sleep at night. Haha.

paw: WHO!!! mahal is 'guai' lah... ex!!! hwo much u paid for urs?

MOMMIES!! GUESS WAT MY FREN BROUGHT BAC FROM JAPAN FR HER TRIP FOR US!!!

<font color="ff0000">BABY LEGS</font>

see photo!!
833179.jpg

BABY LEGS BABIES!!

Mich,
I forgot price liao, but I think the reason we have only one must be cos it's ex, LOL. But this item gd mileage... baby starts off chewing the little pieces... then tries hiding them in secret places so mummy have to hunt cos it's expensive to misplace... then eventually learns where on the board to put each animal... identify animals/ barnhouse/ kennel, where each animal belongs... and after that can make up storyline with animals moving around everywhere.
happy.gif

mich, pawprint,

that farm felt chart is sold at growing fun for above $50 at least. V exp... there are some in the range of $80-$100 even... a variety.. some on counting, some on alphabets etc. I wanted to buy too... but like v exp so still thinking... now I am DIYing my own chart using some construction paper... to let my kids learn counting and object names etc
happy.gif

Hey Dal, realise u added on to the wrong list earlier.. here's the latest list.
happy.gif

SandPlay Registration

Add-ons
1. Pauline
2. Celeste
4. Lyn
5. Wen
7. Pawprint
8. . Duffy
9. Mrs Chng
10. Dal

Pot-Lucking
4. Peanut Pancakes ?LYN
5. Drinks
6. Strawmats
7. TW fruits if i attend
9. Disposables eg cups/ plates.. etc (duffy) - will prepare some sandwiches too.
10. Crystal Bao (Shui Jing Bao)from Tiong Bahru - Mrs Chng
11.Fishballs and sotongballs (dal)

1. Zoo on 4 August 2007

Back